Already Gone (Harry Styles...

By outofstyle75

(BOOK ONE) (Complete but Editing) A chance meeting between southern beauty Maddie Grey and the famous four bo... More

Trailer and Cast
Friends and Bimbos
3 Brunette's and a Blonde
Unbelievable Encounters
Tattoos and a Ride
A Dirty Mouth
Jealousy
Mistakes
City Boy
A Return and A Phone Call
Death and Greif
A Trip, and Acceptance
A Kiss and Niall The Drunken Mess
A Song and A Bloody Nose
Meeting Anne
Chick Flicks and Feelings
Relationships and Goodbyes
Evil Spawn
London and a Surprise
I Lost My Way
Meeting
Harry Styles of One Direction?
Unexpected Stop
Tweeter?
A Little Girl and A Song
New Hair
Goodbye
Uneasy Feeling
Jerk
London?
Hide and Go Seek
What a Mother
Happy Birthday To Me
A Tattoo
A Breakup?
Dinner
Baby Why Are You Naked?
New Career
The Bitch Troll
It's Over
We Didn't Know
You're Not Trying Hard Enough
No No No
I'm Starving
Scars
I Can't Hold It In
She's Already Gone
Author Notes

Drunk Girls

425 6 1
By outofstyle75

"You're staring Styles." She says not looking at me. I laugh and blush all at once.

"I can't help it Grey. That was sexy as hell." She looks over at me and blushes.

"Glad you liked it." But that's all she says.

We drink for awhile and I have a nice buzz. We make are way around to everyone and I notice that the boys all have girls on their arms. And as I go to say something Maddie places her tiny hand in mine. "Come on Styles" she pulls me over to the lake where everyone is splashing around. She looks up at me. "Go in with me H." I smile at her and look down at my clothes. And as if she can read my mind she grabs the bottom of my shirt pulling it off. "Swim in your shorts." She looks over my chest and blushes. She pulls off her shirt throwing it to the ground then she shimmy's out of her shorts and I swear she takes my breath away, she's in her tiny underwear not a swim suit her panties and bra.

I feel as my boxers start to get tight. She grabs my hand but I pull her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I take off running to the water and she squeals when we hit it. I pop up looking around as she grabs my neck from behind. She giggles and I pull her to the front. Everyone splashes around us and I stare in her beautiful blues and my heart starts pounding. Then she leans back and she floats as I stare at her body. Every little curve she has is perfect.

"You're staring again." She giggles and splashes me. I go over and grab her ankle pulling her to me. She wraps her legs around me again.

"You're going to pay for that." I say to her as she presses her forehead to mine.

"Oh yeah and how..." She pauses and moves her mouth to my ear. "Am I going to pay Styles?" I shiver as her breath hits me. She kisses my neck nothing big, just a peck then looks back at me. My heart is about to beat out of my chest and I know she feels the same because the vein in her neck is moving at a high rate speed. I lean in and place my lips on hers and then I'm lost. I kiss her with everything I have as I feel myself harden under the water. I move my lips down her chin to her neck nipping and licking as I go. She moans a soft moan as I find the sweet spot below her ear. Her hands tangle in my hair and she holds me tight. She slides down my stomach until she is rubbing up against me. I let out a small groan at what the movement is doing to me. Then I feel as someone jumps on my back causing me to drop Maddie. She pops up coughing as I turn and see Sarah laughing.

"Hey there hot stuff I've been looking for you." I groan and I know this is going to end bad. Maddie jumps up and walks to the bank grabbing her clothes. I push Sarah off me and follow but she just follows me.

"Maddie stop." I call out to her but she just keeps walking, pulling her shirt over her head. "Come on Maddie." She stops pulling her shorts on.

"Come on baby you don't want her. She has only been with Tristan and has no experience I can make you feel good, it'll be a good time." Maddie looks up and I see anger fill those blue eyes. Maddie moves to stand between me and Sarah.

"If you know what's best for you, you'll take your drunk whore ass on. Just because I have only fucked Tristan has nothing to do with a good time. You think fucking you is better? He'd have to use his God Damned foot." Sarah smacks Maddie across the face. Maddie's head turns from the impact and she throws a punch landing on Sarah's jaw. I mean is everything she does sexy? She doesn't even fight like a girl, most girls will smack and pull hair, not her she goes straight to punching the shit out of someone. Sarah grabs her hair but Maddie still swings, landing each time.

"You think you're so good bitch but you're nothing." Sarah yells, Maddie hits her again but Sarah never lets go of her hair. I try to break them up but Maddie throws a punch and I swear it knocks me on my ass. Tristan runs over and grabs her holding her arms down around her waist.

"Come on Little Grey chill. She isn't worth it. Who cares what she thinks anyway. Everyone knows she's a whore." Sarah composes herself then tries to attack Tristan but he lets go of Maddie and she lands one good punch knocking Sarah on her ass.

"Don't you ever think you can fucking come after him." And she turns and grabs Tristan's hand and walks away. I groan because I don't know what I did to make her so mad at me. I walk trying to find her but I cant seem to. I walk past Jill and she grabs my arm.

"She's in Josh's truck." I smile and she lets me go. I open the door and Maddie just sits there. I climb in closing it behind me. I just sit there as she drums her fingers across the steering wheel.

"Why are you mad at me? I didn't know she was going to do that." She sarcastically laughs and looks over at me and I see as a tear escape her eye.

"You think I'm mad at you?"

"Umm yeah, you punched me, I'm sure I'll have a black eye tomorrow."

"That punch wasn't meant for you. Hasn't anyone ever told you to never come in-between 2 girls fighting." I don't laugh I just sit there because something made her mad. "I'm mad at myself. I don't know you H and there I am grinding on you. When you leave I'll never see you again and I'm just not like that. I've only ever been with Tristan so if that doesn't tell you something then I don't know." She sighs and stares in front of her. I know what she says is true we just met each other and I am leaving soon. What the hell am I doing. I cant lead her on. But you're not Styles you like her. Damn it. I don't know what to say so I stay silent. "You know what it's ok." And with that she jumps out and slams the door behind her. I just sit there not knowing what to do.

I don't know how long I sit there but when I get out I see something that I wish I didn't see. Maddie sits on Brians lap with her arms wrapped around his neck. He keeps whispering in her ear and she laughs. I want to go over and grab her away from him. He is better for her anyways, I mean he's from here and I live in fucking London. I walk over as she screams at me.

"Styles have you met Brit?" She slurs her words and I know she's pissed. "Hey Brit! Show Mr. Styles a good time." The guys look between us and I shrug. Brit just sits there, thank god she doesn't take her up on that. She turns around so that she is straddling Brian and she laughs at something he whispers. Then he leans in and kisses her. It takes everything I have not to go over and get her. But I'm stuck in my spot. Tristan walks up and glares. He walks over and does what I wish I could do. He pulls her up and she turns to glare at him.

"Fuck off Tristan." He glares at her and I see the hurt in his eyes.

"Stop Madison, you're going to do something you'll regret tomorrow." She glares at him and stumbles a little and he grabs her arm to steady her.

"Don't fucking touch me. You're not my father you cant tell me who I can or cant fuck." She spits the words at him. "Just because you're the only one whos fucked me doesn't give you the right. You have no claim on me." He looks at her and I know she has never spoken to him like this.

"You know what, do what you want Little Grey. I'm done with this. If you want to get drunk and act like a whore that's on you." He walks away and I see her face turn from anger to sadness as she realizes she hurt him. I reach out for her but she moves back.

"Leave me alone. You know what fuck. Fuck you." She points to me. "For being famous and living so god damned far away in London.... Fuck you!" She points to Brian. "For thinking you could have your way with me when I'm tore up even though I was asking for it . Thanks you're an amazing friend. And Fuck you." She turns her body pointing at everyone. "For..... I don't know what for, just fuck you." She storms off as everyone watches. I take off after her but Josh stops me.

"I got her." He runs off after her, she cusses him the whole time till she makes it to the barn. I sit and put my head in my hands. Louis walks over and sits beside me.

"What happen mate?" I groan.

"Well we were in the water kinda making out and Sarah... well I'm sure you seen all that. She told me she was mad at herself for kissing me and not knowing me that well. And that after we leave she would never see me again."

"Yeah, I guess that explains the fuck you for being famous and living in London part. Look mate are you just trying to fuck her or is there something there?" I look out at the lake. Of course there's something there, I felt it the moment she hopped out of that truck and I laid eyes on her. I knew it when she placed her hand in mine for the first time. The way she makes my heart pound when she's near me.

"I fancy her a lot mate." He looks over at me and smiles.

"Then what are you going to do about?" I don't know, really what can I do? I live in fucking London. I think about this for a while. I cant let her go, there is something about her and she feels like home.

"I wish I could stay." His eyes grow double in size as he looks at me.

"Well mate, we have things to do but you know we have this break coming. That's up to you, you always said you wanted to live in the states. What better place then here. It's peaceful secluded and she's here." I don't know what to say. He is right but would she want that, does she want a relationship with me. I've never had a relationship with someone that wasn't for show or with a regular person. "Stop over thinking mate. I've never heard you say you wanted to stay with someone before so I know this is real. If she's what you want you cant let her go." He's right I've never wanted something or someone like this. I care about her so much already and it's barely been 12 hours, can you imagine how fast this could turn serious for longer.

"Thanks mate." I stand and go find the girl of my dreams. I know it sounds funny and cheesy but I know I have dreamed of her. I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I can see us with kids running around the fields as we chase them. Damn it I have to find her. I look inside the barn and I hear someone talking so I stop and listen.

"I cant believe you Maddie. How can you talk to Tristan that way?"

"I know, I was just so angry at myself and god not to mention I was jealous."

"Of who? And why are you mad at yourself?"

"Because I was practically begging Harry to fuck me in the water. I mean come on how sluty is that. You know I'm not like that. There's just something about him I cant resist. I don't want to but really he's famous and gorgeous and lives in fucking London. I cant let myself fall for him when he's just going to leave."

"Ok but it sounds like you've already fallen for him." I hear her groan and then sniffle.

"I cant do this Josh. I cant have feelings for him."

"Stop Maddie, you cant help it and besides he seem like a great person."

"Yeah that's leaving and lives all the way in England."

"Well don't get down about it, you know how things can work out. But you need to apologize to Tristan, you hurt him bad." I hear as Josh starts to come down from the loft. I clear my throat and walk to the ladder.

"Hey is Maddie up there?" I ask knowing I know the answer.

"Yeah just be easy, please don't play with her feelings." He pats my shoulder and walks away as I climb this ladder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 98 27
When Louis leaves he doesn't expect himself to ever go back, we didn't he could ever face seeing Harry's face again after breaking both of they're he...
185K 6.1K 36
***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow, look at me." He's waiting until he has...
5.9K 74 89
Y/n Y/l/n, a 21 year old, successful singer, disappeared for two years without anyone knowing the reason. She had to keep it a secret, she wanted it...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...