Songfic oneshots - Sean & Kay...

By where-we-are

This book is gonna be filled with song inspired one shots and it's gonna be a Sean and Kaycee story Every ch... More

Leave in some suggestion
You're special|Part one|
Night time
[Drabble]••Frisson de la vie••
Treat you better |warning|
As long as you love me
Happier
Infinity (mature & warning)
Can you hold me |part two|
After tonight
••Flowers bloom••
••Do they know?••
••Theres nothing but lights when i see you.••
••Violets are blue••
••Happiness is a warm gun••
••Love is the strongest••
Couple of kids |1/3|
[Unfinished] Get you the moon |2/3|
First man
Swimming pools |mature|
Authers note
To the moon
Authors note

••Silhouette in polaroid••

1.4K 26 6
By where-we-are

Part 1 of the one shots that's not related to song or based off a song. But the artistic way of oneself and self knowledge on life.

This one is the point of view that is Kaycee but it also goes as third person because it's how I'm written this one because it fit for me

Ps this focus less on the relationship aspect of sean and Kaycee but more on her

Words count 5859

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beauty in things are hard to decipher in disillusioned time, laugh was easy to create. You either laughed at oneself or the things that amuses you but nonetheless it is a feeling where you're filled with happiness like gasoline that's ready to inflame you and the people around you. But it is filled with joy. Not agony.

That is what it's like, for Kaycee, Kaycee rice. 'silhouette' some would called her, her purely love was the outline of her very soul.

She walked with gracefulness but cautiously. She adored the darkness, as much as the light was her highlight of her life. But darkness has given her calming sense of self, it hides the horrors that's within each perimeter in anyone's perception on life.

But she adored the darkness because she can be silly, be happy. Or cry openly without feeling vulnerable that light has shown her, from time to time again.

The account she owns was a secondary source for the main one, where her artistry was known by bystanders. Where cyber bullying wasn't thrown her way all the time, for being happy, for being different to the next person they tried to make her out to be. Her friends was her encouragement to make this social account. To be more her inner self. Their joyful memories was her canvas.

She was captured in polaroid, the silhouette more mesmerizing to witness by the ones she cared the most.

She posted this on both her main and second Instagram. With the caption

"Open your eyes. Close your ears!" A quote no one heard or cared enough to understand, that short caption not even her friends, family knew of the meaning of it. That also gotten 23.345 likes in two hours, she was the silhouette in the friends eyes, through the Kindness of her soulful body. Sean was more or less mystified by her, by the girl he fell in love with.

"You're beautiful, you know that?!" Sean said to her, laying down on the grass outside her backyard of the lake house. Where her family invited him, Charlize, Bailey and Julian, josh for four days, to take a break from their daily life on dancing, photo shoots, and auditions etc,

Kaycee who's head was on Sean's stomach to act as a pillow, looking at the night sky, looking beyond the clear view of darkened night. To look for the stars and make a wish on 11:11 time, because those things comes once in a life time. The wishes that'll come back to her and interlace within her veins, where happiness was perceived as an important part of life. Her life.

"No? I didn't know that!" Kaycee whispered to him, so no one can hear their conversation. Sean was surprised by her answer, how could she not see that? How come she doesn't even know the extent of how beautiful and captivating she was, she was confident when it comes to dancing, to her hobbies, to her close friends.

She was their weirdo, and they are proud to call her their friend. She was unpredictable when it comes to the thrill of things. She was the wildflower in their friend group.

"How come you don't know how beautiful you are?" Sean asked disbelief still.

"Some just sees other things...Sean!" She told her best friend.

Sean furrowed his eyebrows, confused at her answer, Sean ran his fingers through her hair, smoothing out the tangles that were sprawled out on his chest.

She smile at the soothing motion of his hands, she relaxed completely on the ground and on Sean too, Sean was silent for a bit. Trying to find the words to say this without making her uncomfortable.

"Like what? Kayc. Are you telling me you're insecure about yourself?" Asking her gently, since He knew that sometimes his words can be hurtful..unintentionally.

She closed her eyes, collecting her thoughts carefully, whether it's a good idea to spill her thoughts to her friends, to her closest bestfriend, that not even her family know of, she sat up, not facing her friends, but looking up at the stars that's being darkened up by the fluorescent lights.

That's not far from the lake house,

She felt the eyes on her, as she took deep breaths, almost breathing heavily fast, to the point she might go into panic attack, that barely ever comes, not since she was a little girl.

Kaycee open her mouth than closing it, the words that wants to be heard out loud, hidden behind her bitten tongue, "i-i don't...no I'm not insecure about my body or myself as a whole in general. I'm just wondering about things for a few weeks now...sean" furrowed eyebrows were set on each of the friends face, wondering what their friend is talking about?.

"M'not following you ricebowl?" Bailey said softly, her words were full of questions, without saying too much.

"You've had heard the term 'open your eyes, close your ears..right?" Kaycee than asked her friends, they agreed, knowing what it meant, but not understanding what she's telling them. She turned her head to look at her friends, who's quiet and waiting for her explanation.

"I've been thinking about that term for the past couple of days and for me it's like the other way around....like you open your ears for what's right in front of you, and from you closing your eyes, it makes it less meaningful or it confuses you for what's real and what's real happiness." She said softly while looking up at the sky, searching for a star behind somewhat artificial lighting.

"Majority of my life I've been happy, only minor things that makes me feel sad, like breaking my foot and hand and losing my mum's studio, and this past year have been the craziest ride for me, I've been become more close to you guys and I'm happy about that, but from me closing my ears and opening my eyes for a long time, I've missed the minor details on what and who makes me feel happy, like truly happy. Slowly I've been seeing and hearing who and what it is that makes me question myself from time to time again. That's ones of the reasons why I feel the term is the other way around but it also goes both ways you know?!" She confesses her feelings to her closest friends, who sat still, speechless with what she just said.

Than suddenly, they all hugged her tightly, with tears in their eyes, she giggle as she hugged them back tightly, warmth spreading throughout her form from the closeness of her friends, that she called family.

~~~~~~~~~~

The days were a fun, relaxing week of these six friends, time spent with just the friends was a refreshing thing, a story they shared.

Kaycee posted a second polaroid on her secondary account, with the same caption as the first pic

"Close your ears, open your eyes.
Listen to the words you see
You are blind to what you hear" the post gotten over 433,568 likes. The quote still a mystery to her family, friends, fans would guess what it meant, some thought Sean hacked into her account to post the caption instead of her, the owner who eyes were clear as day, a glimmer in her forest like Iris's. a smile in placed on her features.

Looking at the comments. At the guessing game her followers  were playing at. It was amusing to say the least, but didn't comment on it, just letting everyone tried to figure it out.

She felt hands on her waist, she jump in surprised as she swiftly turn around to see who's the culprit, relaxed when Kaycee saw it was Sean, who was smiling at her goofily, mischievous glint were In his eyes. His chocolate brown iris that she get lost in sometimes. She gave him a wide smile that reaches her eyes, making Sean catch his breath with how breathtaking she looks with her smile. Yeah her smile really does make rainbows.

She than step closer to him, hugging him tightly, he did the same thing with his arms around her shoulders than putting his hand on her head, the signature head hug they have accustomed too, since the world of dance days, where it was only just friendship not stuck between friends and more than that

"Ready to go back to dancing.. Shamu?" Kaycee asked him while looking up at him, a smile tug on her lips as the sunlight was beautifully contrast behind Sean creating the right exposer for his almost perfect silhouette..

"Stay there?!" She told him as she got out of his arms, grabbing her polaroid camera, snapping a picture doing at the right angle for it to look almost freely. She took another photo with her phone this time, surprisingly he didn't ask or hid his face behind his hands, but was looking at her with gentle smile, eyes loving. She look up at him, quietly putting her phone in her pocket, as she stepped closer to him. His hand was on her upper arm, holding it to pull her to him.

His other hand caressing her neck, than leading it up to her cheek, leaving goosebumps behind from his slightly cold hand. Shiver ran up her spine at the gesture. She stepped even closer to Sean.

Unknowing to them, her friends were watching them, letting them have their moment, letting them have this moment, where finally letting the love that's been growing since back in may grow into something more.

Sean tilted her head up slightly as his lips encased with hers, pulling away after a couple seconds, Sean saw the smile on her face, so he leans back down and kissed her deeply, not passionately just feeling this love that grown for his best friend

She pulled away to take a breath, when she opened her eyes. Kaycee saw Sean's eyes still close, so she leaned up and kiss his cheek softly, her lips still tingling from the sensation of Sean's lips on hers, she brush her hand through his hair make it even more messy than it was before. He chuckle as he done the same to her. "Stopp!" Kaycee whine in annoyance as she tried to get out of his grasp,

Sean kept laughing as he start tickling her sides, making her gasp in surprise than start giggling loudly, she hunch forward as she grab his hands, pulling  Sean's hands away from her sides. He kept laughing and kissing her neck playfully. She finally got out of his grasp, than running towards the house, where their friends witness their intimate kiss.

She quickly got inside closing the door on Sean, hearing him say 'hey' in offensive way, all the friends laughed loudly as they saw his expression, which was an angry pout and furrowed eyebrows, Kaycee was in the kitchen, looking at the polaroid of Sean that she took.

A hand was placed on hers, that was on the counter beside the picture and her polaroid camera, a tingling sensation went up her arm to the rest of her body, she look up and Kaycee stared at Sean, who eyes were questioning hers, a small smile crept up her face, eyes were slightly dilated when looking at Sean, but she didn't know that except Sean who's gaze were full of wonder.

"Ready to go kayc?" He asked me, I nodded my head as I grab my bag and walked outside to the vehicle, the rest got inside as well, my brother and sister were in his car, Julian and Charlize with them. While me Sean, Josh, Bailey went with my parents who're talking amongst themselves.

I look down at my camera, admiring it since my grandfather gave it to me when I was six years old.

"You really like that camera don't you?" Bailey asked me looking at it, with wonderment in her gaze, I smile at her as I nodded my head than said "yeah I love it, my grandfather gave it to me for my sixth birthday and I've been using it from time to time again. But I also love the other one too that I got for Christmas" I told Bailey as I took a picture of josh and Sean were engaged into some topic I don't want to know of.

~~~~~

It took a couples hours for everyone to be back to their homes. I hugged Bailey and josh as they both got out of the vehicle, than we drove back home, Sean was sleeping over tonight, I begged my parents to let him stay for the night, they were kinda reluctant but since they trusted Sean, they finally agreed with me.

Right now we were in my room, silently moving around the room, I was putting my pictures on the wall from this week, it's Saturday or sunder if you will, judging by the time I guess it's Sunday now.

I felt warmth growing by the feel of the person standing close behind me, which make me stop my movements of my hands on the pictures.

"I like this one" Sean said behind her, startling her, she quickly turned around, glaring at him playfully, he chuckle at her expression.

"Which one?" Kaycee asked him confused while turning her head back down to the pictures she's holding. He pointed to the right photo, which is the both of them

The one Charlize took two days ago, without them noticing the camera from behind, until they heard a click.

Kaycee smile it "it's a good picture ain't it?" She ask Sean, he nodded his head, as he wrapped his arm around her mid drift, tugging her into his body, kaycee smile again as she lay her arm on top of his, squeezing her hand on his wrist gently.

She look at the photo again than the other one that she took of Sean yesterday

She wrote "Listen to the words you see
Do not fear the truth beneath" behind the polaroid with a sharpie, Sean was watching her carefully with perplexed expression.

"Where did get the quote from kayc?" Sean ask the girl, Kaycee look up from the writing with a small smile on her face, "uh a song?" She told him but with a question, it confused Sean but shrug it off.

They both changed their clothes into pjs than doing their nightly routines before coming back into her room.

They lied down on her bed, him grabbing the remote to switch it to Netflix than putting on friends. Sean was stroking her arm as she was laying on her left side.

Kaycee smiled at the gesture, than she thought about the kiss earlier, she didn't actually think that could happened, Especially when her feelings were confusing her every other day, but she also knew that it felt right to finally instigate her actions with Sean, her best friend since they were competition kids back then.

"You okay kayc?" Sean ask her quietly since the rest of the family were asleep so he has to be quiet, she turned around to face Sean, as she turned the volume down so their voices won't be distorted by the sounds coming from the tv.

"Yeah I'm fine... I'm just wondering about why now?"
She asked him, Sean's eyes were perplexed emotion on what she's talking about. "Why now? What do you mean ricebowl?" Sean asked right back as his hand going under her shirt, soothingly rubbing her stomach and her ribs, they were both comfortable enough to touch like this, after breaking down barriers from the choreographers telling them to be intimate in dances since they were partners and especially because they want to learn new things and become better as a duo, there was times where it comes to close to kissing when they rehearsed their duets. But they always pulled away and so now it's intimate touches and subtle flirting.

"The kiss, why now?" Kaycee answered him quietly as she kept glancing up at him cautiously to engage his reaction. Sean turned his body over, pushing her body back so now he's hovering over her while she laid on her back, surprised gasp was heard in the quiet four wall room. Sean chuckle softly as his hand caressed her cheekbone, touching the dimple under her eye, where it showed when she's smiling or feeling happy.

She lean into his palm as her hand brushes away fallen hair in front of his eyes, Kaycee look up at him with questions in her eyes, Sean eyes swept across her features taking in her beauty. He cleared his throat as he brush strands of hair away from her face.

"Uh I-i guess it just felt right to do it now than before, I mean it always felt right with you in any circumstance we've dealt with, whether it's with our dancing, our friendship and our understanding of each other but I didn't act on my feelings for you because I didn't want to pressure you into anything you're uncomfortable with kayc' until just last week at the lake house, i couldn't bare not to act on it anymore especially when our touches became intimate in a way that's not in too much but showing our feelings without saying it" Sean confessed to Kaycee who's looking into his eyes, there were tears welling up at the corner of her eyes, but she was smiling and her gaze were beaming with happiness, so she leaned up and kissed him back

Sean's eyes were half lidded from the euphoria that spread through his entire being as she giggle softly and nuzzling into his neck, leaving kisses there from how happy she was at this moment. How happy he was! At this very moment with the girl he chased since he was fourteen, almost fifteen back then, he chuckled quietly with her as his head laid on her shoulder, his breath on her collarbone and neck brought shivers down her spine, Kaycee ran her fingers through his hair than.

They both laid down on their sides as their body faced each other, looking at each other's form, taking in each other's marks and dimples that become present from laughing quietly in the four wall room that is Kaycee's bedroom. She grab a sharpie from her bedside table going back to the position both of them were in, she took the cap off then lifted Sean's shirt so his mid drift was shown, Sean was confused but let her do what she wanted to do right now especially since he's to lazy and comfortable to move away. Not that he wanted to of course.

Goosebumps appeared all over his body when the marker was pressed against his ribs, his breath hitch from the contact and trying not to laugh out loud since he's ticklish there.

Once she's done, he look at her face to see a satisfied and loving expression, he furrowed his brows than raising one up with curious glint in his brown eyes.

"Falling in love felt like a polaroid. Instant and undeniable." She said softly before he could ask what she wrote or draw, her eyes shown shyness as she said that sheepishly with a tilt of a smile appearing on her delicate soft features, he smiled at her lovingly as her lips encased with his softly, both eyes were closed to feel the moment more endearing.

They pulled away but lingering their lips, as the smile was shown on their expression.

"I've liked you for so long too shamu, but I wasn't ready to date at the time and I didn't think you reciprocate my feelings!" Kaycee confesses her feelings to her best friend, who became the most important people in her life, ever since they started world of dance all those months ago.

"I liked you too ricebowl more than you understand liàn rén he spoke softly as he saw Kaycee's eyes were fluttering from tiredness so he grab the blanket pulling it over her body, him laying on top of it, since he doesn't want her parents get the wrong idea.

Then he slept on the couch that was beside her bed that turned into mattress.

~~~~

She took of pictures of her polaroids and post it on her Instagram, but not the secondary one, the main one, that showed her artistry for something else that's not just dance or painting and drawing. But an eye for photography that she took interest since she was six years old but never took time to take photography because dance was her passion before that, but decided to do again since she saw the photographs in Sean's room two years ago.

It got 32,458 likes in twenty minutes, it surprised her by how much attention it gotten but got over it quickly

The caption was the same one as last time
"Reach for roots beneath the trees
Listen to the words you seek" no emojis or hashtags with it. It still confused people on her Instagram but some got the meaning of the poem or quote, she look at the pictures that's on her wall, how much it had grown for a year and half,

She stood by the window at the clear night sky with a smile on her face, moon shining brighter that it created the perfect silhouette on the small petit figure, a picture was snap by the boy who's been admiring her for twenty minutes.

Considering that Kaycee was lost in her own thoughts,

He look at the girl who was on her phone, in nothing but sleep shorts and tank top, since it was hot inside the room. He than heard his phone vibrate, so sean pick to his phone again to see it was a notification from Instagram, he unlocked his phone and going straight to the application, seeing the post Kaycee posted on both her accounts.

The caption was different this time
"Like a polaroid before it appears, the moment was lost" with a tagged to him and her other friends, it brought a smile to Sean's lips, a glint appeared in his brown iris. He look up to see Kaycee looking at him with a gentle smile than turning back around to look outside.

Sean got up from the bed and walking over to her than wrapping his arms around her from behind, head tugged between her jaw and shoulders, breathing in the sweet smell of strawberry honey scented body wash that she used before getting out of the shower.

"You changed the caption..why?" Sean ask her quietly even tho it's not even midnight but the moment seemed intimate, so why not be quiet for the moment until he has to go home. She ran her fingers up and down his arm than intertwining their fingers together. "Don't know.... this quote seem fitting for this picture of the polaroids so why not, plus I couldn't decide what to write, it was either this or the one I've been using for my pictures so I was like ok cool, good job Kaycee!" She said while laughing at her explanation.

About an hour later Sean left and meeting up with josh and Julian since all of their schedule were cleared and Kaycee urgently told him to hang out of with them since they missed him, especially since Julian told her earlier in the day to tell Sean to meet them at the Josh's house to hang out.

Her phone vibrate on the bed so Kaycee went and got it, she look at the text that's from Sean with the picture

She was in awe of the photo as the darkness of her room outline with her small frame, as the lights from the city contrast with the brightness of the moon.

"Wow this is beautiful Sean ☺️" she texted him, than a reply was sent back quickly from Sean
"Nah you're beautiful miss Kaycee rice 💙"
It brought an instant smile on the girls face, while a blush is adorning her face, she giggle quietly as she sat on her bed and turning on the tv than going on Netflix to watch gossip girl that she recently got obsessed with just a month ago, now she's rewatching it again.

Tucking herself  into the covers and comfortably munching on popcorn.

After four episodes of season two of gossip girl, the girl was asleep after she texted Sean telling him good night and that she's going to bed.

Kaycee danced with passion because she loves it as much as the photography that became a hobby overtime in the course of a year and half, some photos bring back sad memories that she no longer get back too because things changed. But memories stays like a scar that never ever goes away even if you wanted to forget.

We all go through life so Kaycee forgive and forget or tries to forget. But she can mend her heart because shes too kind for her own good, that sometimes it's okay to cry in the darkness of her room.

Here she was dancing to bruises that she choreograph back in September but now she's reteaching the routine at the tmilly studio, where over thirty students came to learned the routine from Kaycee, herself.

She was overwhelmed was an understatement as she saw her friends supporting her and few choreographers who she looked up too, came to her class as well.

She said the exact same thing when she first taught this dance in Chicago

(A/n just pretend this is actually in the tmilly studios and that each students are on either side of the dance floor)

After doing her solo there was an eruption of applause from everyone in the room that witness the raw version of Kaycee.

Three solos from the dancers she picked and her friends as well, who were doing it as duet or three person group and two got a solo. She had a smile on her face she saw Bailey putting her own twist on the dance which she cheered for her.

She looked at Sean with love glinted in her eyes Observing him intently as Sean's musicality was present in the moves he's doing right now,

Now she's not saying that the dancers didn't have musicality since each of them have their own individuality in their movements but seeing Sean putting in the emotional part of the dance and passion flowing with his body. It was breathtaking to watch.

After his solo was done, she walked up to him and giving him a hug and telling him he did amazing. He was smiling big, dimple was shown on Sean's face from how happy he was, even if he was a little bit emotional.

Than she let the few choreographers danced to her routine,

Her heart swelled with pride and love as the people she looked up to as her mentors was mesmerizing to witness. As they execute her routine putting their own flare into this dance.

After class was over her friends and mentors wanted to celebrate her first class in Los Angeles, kaycee agreed because she was happy at the moment and it felt right to celebrate her first sold out class in Los Angeles.

Sean was walking beside her as the friends strolled to a restaurant not too far from the studio after they all changed their clothes into somewhat formal fitting. His hand was intertwined with hers discreetly from the bystanders who weren't paying attention but never be safe than sorry right?.

~~~~

Kaycee was at the abandoned old theatre, she was on the rooftop of it, looking at the stars that you can barely see from the fluorescent lights that surrounded her. It was a cold night as she was only in grey knit sweater and jeans, the camera strap hanging off her neck and her hair tied up in a messy bun, few strands were beside her face, framing her features perfectly.

Kaycee sat down to relaxed her legs since she's been standing for over twenty minutes, she than heard a rustling sound from behind, so she quickly look to see who it was. Eyebrows were raised up in surprised seeing as Bailey, Sean and Julian approaching her, but shrugged it off and turning back around to face the scenery.

"Hey guys....what are you doing here?" Kaycee asked no in particular while fixing the setting for the night shots.

"Uh your sister said you might be at the theatre" Bailey replied as she sat her bag down and sitting beside her best friend, watching her every movement with interest.

"Yeah but there wasn't any new movies that have come out? so we were confused for a bit than Kylie said the old theatre. And we're like oh okay!" Julian than said, explaining it more.

"Ah okay well what do you think of my sanctuary?" Kaycee said, with playful tone in her words, which they caught on quickly so they laughed softly at her, Sean sat behind her spreading his legs so she fit right in, Kaycee didn't acknowledge his actions. As she took a few shots on the street below at a couple who were holding hands walking into the night air.

Kaycee than finished her phototherapy taking out the memory card than putting it in her laptop, the friends and her lover watched as the photos showed up on her laptop, in awe at the skill that's in Kaycee's hands.

She named the album silhouette in polaroid. Not because the photos are in polaroids but because of the quote she written in her Instagram caption two weeks ago.

"You are talented at this you know that" Sean said in admiration of the girl he fell in love with. He got a thank you as she went through her songs and stop on a song none of the friends heard of from Kaycee's, since she always have great music to listen too and they browse through her song history or her playlist.

The song played but the beginning of it was a man speaking

"Open your eyes
Close your ears
Close your ears
Open your eyes
Listen to the words you see
You are blind to what you hear
Listen to the words you see
Do not fear the truth beneath
Reach for roots beneath the trees
Listen to the words you seek
Don't listen to a word they say
Do NOT listen to a word you've heard
Do not listen to a word you've heard
People are people we live for our own
Live how you think not by what you've been told" - phill nozuka

"Wait...wait isn't this the one you written in your captions?" Sean asked with questions inside eleven words of syllables in one sentence. (A/N sorry if this part didn't make sense, it didn't make sense to me either)

"Yeah it's the one. I've found this song during my session of endless searches of male artist that uses guitar.

"Who is it by" Bailey asked me
"His names Justin nozuka, he's a canadian singer" Kaycee said to her.

"How did you get the reception here, I mean the internet is on, on your laptop?" Sean asked her from beside her head since his, is laying on her shoulder.
"Oh the owner of the theatre gave it to me since he said it was old and people barely ever comes here. But the internet is kinda slow every once in awhile."
"Hmm that's nice of him...so he still owns this place then?" Sean than asked her
"Yeah he has old films like the 80s to 90s and early 2000 films here, he never got rid of them. He offered me if I could have it saying that it's no use for him anymore" Kaycee told her friends and her lover.

"We should watch a movie then I mean its not too late considering it's only 10:30?" Julian said
"Okay well lets go then" Kaycee said as she got out of Sean's hold and getting up while putting everything back inside her backpack while delicately putting her camera in her camera bag.

~~~~

After watching Edward scissorhands they left the old theatre after thanking the owner of the theatre, him saying it's no problem and it was a pleasure to have them there.

"Hey Jules did you drove here?" Kaycee asked her friend

"Yeah I did drove them here because someone flat tire their vehicle again?" Julian said while looking at Sean who was smiling sheepishly and innocently shrugging his shoulders. Bailey and Kaycee laughed at the exchange of these two best friends

"Well can you give me ride back to mine, Kylie is asleep and I didn't want to bother Devon?!" Kaycee asked Julian

"Sure is Bailey staying with you?" While glancing at Bailey than to me

"I'm afraid I can't sleepover tonight, since my sister came back from college break, I want to spend a little more time with her...is that okay kayc" Bailey said to me apologetically. Kaycee gave her a smile and a hug, said she'll be fine.

Almost 40 minutes later she got dropped off at her home. The lights were off which means her family is asleep, she quietly crept up to her bedroom, grabbing a glass of juice before getting upstairs.

Kaycee sighed out exhaustedly as she did her nightly routine that consisted of washing her face, brushing her teeth than putting on lotion and of course taking a hot shower.

She sat down on her bed, turning on her laptop to watch something on Netflix again. Every light that was in her room was shut off, opening the curtains to let the moon shine through the window and onto her bedding.

Some of her friends called her silhouette because of the pictures she took, because she was the silhouette in her friends eyes, through the Kindness of her soulful body, Kaycee saw the darkness as calm, frightening yet peaceful through each perimeter in everyone's perception on life.

The silhouette that enveloped her petit form, where paint was shown in the invisible lines, strokes that's her, that shows her weirdness, the kindness and the purely love that was her. Kaycee rice.

The sunset and the sunrise wrapped around her silhouette that was mesmerizing to witness by her loved ones, the moonlight that witness her love for someone that has brightened her heart, her soul that was there all through her life but this lover made it brighter that it spread through her dancing, through her eyes that gleam with happiness, with words that promised to keep it on for the rest of their life. With love that outline her figure in the moonlit room that is Sean's room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 680 23
It's been years of them being apart will they get back together?
13.3K 429 27
Just a small interpretation of FRIENDS using some dancers with some, The Office threw in
14.3K 505 16
• a sean and kaycee (short) fanfiction • she always wanted to tell him how she felt. but she's scared of what will happen after she does. he's not as...
Swap 2 By StarAce11

Teen Fiction

4.2K 102 8
sequel to Swap 🔁 A year has passed and Sean Bailey Kaycee and Kenneth have discovered a new issue in their lives Maybe they need a swap back