ֆօռɢ ֆȶօʀɨɛֆ ɮʏ ǟ_ʟɨʟ_ӄǟȶ2002

By A_Lil_Kat2002

So... During school from... 7th(?) grade to now. I have made comics out of songs that I have heard of like or... More

Hi...
"Determination" by DJSmell and Lollia (Parody of "Irresistible")
"To the Bone" (Undertale Rap) by JT Machimina
"The Mangle Song" by Groundbreaking
"DOLLHOUSE" by Melanie Martinez
"Build Our Machine" by DAGames
"The Show Must Go On" by MandoPony
"Gospel of Dismay" by DAGames
"The Angel of the Stage" by TryHardNinja
"All Eyes On Me" by Or3o

"Left Behind" by DAGames

34 2 7
By A_Lil_Kat2002

     A worker stands in front of a bunch of children, trying to calm them down before the show of the new animatronics began as two arms grab the curtains, about to come out from behind...

"Everyone please stay in your seats..."

     The two figures reveal to be Vito, who looks repaired, and Lillie, in a new outfit, smiling at the children as they ready to preform... Until the scene glitches revealing Lillie and Vito before their new looks... Their eyes pouring a black substance from them as they have faces of pain and agony...

"The show will begin momentarily..."

...

     Now reveals Vito, grinning as he points to himself and his endo eyes begins to show slowly...

Behold the horrors... They lurk beneath the shadows of remorse... You wouldn't know, of, course, but I force a judgement day...

     He smiles creepily as he moves closer, glaring at the person in front of him and extends his hand to a chair under a single light...

On this day you will repay... Your respects to all that may... Lurk in between your mind and man kind... So have a seat...

    A young nightguard stands in fear as Vito and Lillie's shadows loom over her as they grin evilly at her... Their endo eyes shining in the dark...

And be afraid...

     Vito gives a smug look as it flashes to Manitoba all bloodied and and lifeless as his endo eyes shine as well, saying a familiar saying that we ALL know, "It's Me..."...

Fear's about to commence the final ritual, one body's all we need for this to be complete...

    Vito smiles triumphantly and closes his hand into a fist and his other hand to the front doors that slam shut immediately...

And when the day begins to take form, you won't be leaving those doors...

    Suddenly his form begins to change... His clothes begin to tear and blood appears all over him as he finally rises up as his old self... Grinning widely...

You'll only live with us... Inside the darkness... As we tear you up inside! I WAS LEFT BEHIND!!!!

    He begins to run around, looking for something as he grins evilly as he keeps searching... Then it flashes to Vito's old look as he glares and points to himself...

ALL THIS TORTURE WILL UNWIND!!! I WAS NEVER ALL THAT KIND!!! IF YOU WERE TO REWIND, THEN YOU FIND I WAS LEFT BEHIND!!!!

    Then it shows the nightguard from before, crying her eyes out as she sat in a fetal position as she hid... And back to Vito as he looks for her...

TAKE YOUR TURN TO RUN AND HIDE! I WILL CATCH YOU ALL THE TIME! THIS NIGHT NO LONGER SHINES! YOUR TEARS DIVINE! YOU WILL NOW BE... MINE!!!!!

     Lillie appears from the shadows as her grin and her endo eyes shine brightly, "My turn..." She says as she appears, smiling and looking happy as if nothing had happened...

Behold the terrors... You won't believe what I have done to you...

     She then closes her eyes, still smiling, until she opened them, showing her endo eyes smiling smugly...

I've made it look brand new, oh how cute! But don't digress...

     She then spins a small hoop on her finger...

I'm the ringmaster you see... In this horror game you flee...

     She stops, glaring and smiles evilly, and like Vito, extends her arm to a chair under a single light...

I take up every shadow, believe me. Now have a seat...

    A flashlight appears, still turned on as it lays on the floor...

And grab your light...

      The nightguard appears, still crying and hiding... As Lillie appears with a shadow appears over her eyes... It disappears as she looks calmly...

Tears begin to run you dry, but darkened thoughts are the common ground I'd give myself to be complete...

      She grins evilly as she walks forward...

Be as it may... Our courtesy remains...

     She holds her hand out as her form also begins to change as she glares and loses her smile... Until she finally is in her old outfit, smiling madly...

So we offer you our darkest passion... Take off that blindfold that heals and reveal your soul that DIES! I WAS LEFT BEHIND!!!!

      She grins as her outfit changes back to normal... She walks forward looking for the nightguard as well... Until her old outfit flashes back as she glares and points to herself as well...

ALL THUS TORTURE WILL UNWIND! I WAS NEVER ALL THAT KIND! IF YOU WERE TO REWIND, THEN YOU WOULD FIND! I WAS LEFT BEHIND!!!!

      The nightguard has a look if horror on her face as she tries to hide from Vito and Lillie... Then Lillie is seen as she walks behind the nightguard... As she stops and puts a hand on her hip as she smiles and raises an eyebrow...

TAKE YOUR TURN TO RUN AND HIDE! I WILL CATCH YOU ALL THE TIME! THIS NIGHT NO LONGER SHINES! YOUR TEARS DEVINE! YOU WILL NOW BE... Mine...

      Suddenly both Vito and Lillie appear together... Vito crosses his arms and looks annoyed while Lillie just smiles and glares...

You dare bring your filth into my lair?! Well then let us despair!

      Vito closes his eyes, smiles softly as he remembers his past for a small bit...

Reborn again! Our suits are now refined!

       Lillie smiles as well, and gives herself until she lets her arms out closing her eyes as well...

Breathing new life! Inside our tombs tonight!

       Suddenly Vito looks saddened and looks down as Lillie stands next to him, sad as well...

You have no idea what we been through... Time and time again...

      Lillie glares as she points a finger at someone in front of her...

Don't hold it onto our deadliest demise!!

     Vito stands next to her as they grin big as they close their eyes and clench their hands into fists!

WE CAN'T KEEP YOU ALIVE!!!!

      Suddenly Lillie stands alone with a shadow over her eyes as tears come from her eyes... The shadow leaves and Lillie as a sad look with her endo eyes on...

All this torture will unwind... Take it from our broken crimes... We have no place to go... "But you would know..."

      Vito appears, smiling as a shadow appears over his eyes, until it leaves and he glares and his endo eyes show as he smiles...

Take your turn to run and flee... But death's your destiny...

"Stop holding back from me..."

     Vito appears angry and points to the ground...

THEY BURNED IT ALL DOWN!!!!

      Suddenly Phantom Vito appears, glaring...

ThEy BuRnEd Us AlIvE!!!!

      Lillie appears next, showing a look of dispair...

THEY MADE US LOOK LIKE CLOWNS!!

      Then her old outfit appears as she glares with her endo eyes show...

OuR sOuLs ArIsE!!!!

      Vito and Lillie, now normal, smile as Lillie points to herself...

But like the jester said to the king! 'There is bad news that I bring!'

    They close their eyes and a light shines behind them...

NOW LET THE NIGHT BEGIN!!!

      Suddenly their old selves appear with shadows over their eyes...

I WAS LEFT BEHIND!!!!

      Vito and Lillie start walking together after the nightguard... As a black leaks from their mouths and shadows are over their eyes...

ALL THIS TORTURE WILL UNWIND! INWAS NEVER ALL THAT KIND! IF YOU WERE TO REWIND, THEN YOU FIND! I WAS LEFT BEHIND!

      They continue to walk, their looks flashing from old to new as they close in the nightguard...

TAKE YOUR TURN TO RUN AND HIDE! I WILL CATCH YOU ALL THE TIME! THIS NIGHT NO LONGER SHINES! YOUR TEARS DEVINE! YOU WILL NOW BE... MINE!!!!

3...

2...

1...

GO!

       Vito and Lillie appears split second, smiling and looking normal...

We hope you enjoyed the show!

        Their old selves appear, shadows over their eyes as they let out their final bow...

Within your grave down

BELOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

Five Nights at Vito & Lillie's:

Old Friends...

New place...

Different looks...

Same scares...

End...

Credits:

Song:
Left Behind by DAGames

Animation:
By Ava G

Characters:
Vito from Total Drama (Mangle {repair} from FNAF)
Lillie [me] (Cindy {repaired} from FNAC)

Fandom/ Fandom used:
Total Drama
FNAF/FNAC

Thanks for reading!

~A_L_K2002

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
95.8K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
689K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
57.7K 131 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...