A Selfless Love

By Kelsey_Writes_AE

I get to train the new ambassador today. Me and her will be the only abnegation ambassadors. Im nervous on me... More

A Selfless Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Goal
ITS UP!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

726 33 16
By Kelsey_Writes_AE

Tris P.O.V

Tobias will be here In 1 hour for dinner and Im shaking with nervousness. I just hope nothing goes wrong. I take a deep breath and head to the kitchen to make our dinner.

I'm making an Italian soup that is so delicious. Its called 'Zuppa Tescana'.

* * *

By the time Tobias knocks on the door I already have bowls served and lemonade poured. I open the door to see a smiling Tobias with pink roses. I smile and give him a short kiss.

I grab his hand and lead him to the dining room. We take our seats and he takes a bite of the soup while I put the flowers in a vase and set them in the kitchen.

"Tris this soup is amazing!" he says, I smile.

"Thank you."

After about five minutes of eating I excuse myself and rush to the bathroom, I barf.

After I finish I use mouth wash and wash my face. I look in the mirror and see that my eyes are getting dark again. This isn't good. I take a deep breath and walk out.

"Everything okay?" Tobias asks, his eyebrows scrunched in concern. I nod and fake a smile.

* * *

When we finish eating I pull him into the living room. I take a deep breath as we sit on my couch.

"Everything okay Tris?" he asks. I shake my head as sobs rack my body. He wraps his arms around me

"Tris. I need to tell u something." I nod and he looks at me,

"I think I love you." ad soon as those words come out of his mouth I remember what I told him on my 4th day at my job:

Flashback:

"So we share an office now. Fun. Any rules you have Trissy?" Tobias asks. I take a deep breath and say,

" I have one rule."

"And what is that?" he asks, smiling.

"Don't fall in love with me." his face falls. And I look at me feet.

End of flashback

"I told you not to fall in love with me." I say, holding back more tears.

"I'm sorry Tris but I can't. And Why?"

"Because, I don't want to hurt you!"

"How would you hurt me?" he asks, calmly.

"Because there's something wrong with me. Something that I can't fix."

"What do you mean?"

"I have luchemia." I look at him, tears streaming down my face.

"Y-You...what...?"he asks, his eyes glossy.

"Ive had it for 2 years and I can't afford treatment."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? I could've helped pay for it, Tris!"

"That's what I didn't want!"

"You dont want to live?" he asks, anger and sadness in his eyes.

"I do but I don't want to make any extra people miserable. That's why I didn't transfer to dauntless, I knew that with my condition I couldn't make it through initiation." I say, sobbing.

"You should've told me." is all he says before walking out the door.

THIS IS SO SAD. UGH. IM SORRY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
458K 5.8K 38
a gc wit all ya faves!!!1!
8.3K 285 13
Luna moves back to Finland with her friend Aleksi and they reunite with his band mates in which she falls deeply in love with one...