The 2018 Smosh Wattys: Winner...

By Smosh_FanficAwards

This is where you can see the winners of the 2018 Smosh Wattys More

AU
Marhinki
Romance
Same-Sex Couples
Shourtney/Shayney/Shartney
Smosh Games
Smosh General
Smosh High School
Wesari/Mes

Congratulations!

89 3 0
By Smosh_FanficAwards

Huge congrats to all our winners! Thank you so much to everyone who entered, and everyone who voted. I hope to see you all next year.

Winners, if you don't get your prize within a week, or if you first-placers want something changed with your cover, don't be afraid to PM this account. I'll deal with it as soon as possible.

If anyone has any category ideas for next year, please tell me them.

Now, without any further ado, let's get to the winners!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
860K 52.9K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
96.1K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...