hurricane ↣ joshler oneshots

Від nicosniners

A collection of oneshots written by yours truly ©nicosniners Більше

Heartbreak Girl
Real Life
Stella
Stella (part 2)
Exist
Magic
Three Wishes
Three Lights
Fatherhood
Fatherhood (Part 2)
Imagine
Blonde
Stockholm Syndrome
Lab Rat
Who Do You Love?
Castle
The Greatest Show
New Perspective
Epilogue for Blossom
Marry You

Ouija

1.1K 53 109
Від nicosniners

I lied this is my favorite oneshot I've ever written. Three out of four!

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

The four friends walked through the woods, stepping on leaves and tree branches. No one said a word. Everyone was either too scared or too anxious. The quiet was finally broken when the most scared piped up.

"Guys, we should go back," Josh told them.

"Stop being such a pussy," Ashley whined. "Nothing's gonna happen. This shit isn't real. We're just doing it for fun."

"Don't call him a pussy," Hayley told her girlfriend. "And this shit is real, Ash. We may be doing it for fun but don't say it's not real."

"Would you guys stop arguing?" Brendon asked. "God damn you're like a married couple."

"You're just jealous cause you're single," Ashley stuck out her tongue at him and he flipped her off in return.

"I still think we should go back. What if something does happen? We'd be so fucked man," Josh said nervously, rubbing his neck.

"Josh. It's just an urban legend. I'm sure nothing will even happen," Brendon  assured him. "If you wanna go back you can but you'd be going alone."

Josh sighed, knowing sitting in Brendon's truck alone would be much worse than whatever lies ahead for the group. He'd have no control over what happens to his friends if he stayed behind and if something happened to him while waiting no one would know what. "I'll go," he shook his head. "I don't even know what all this urban legend entails you just harassed me into going without giving me details."

"The legend of Blurryface," Ashley spoke in a haunting voice.

"You don't need to scare him you dick," Hayley hit her arm. "Just tell him the story."

"I hate you."

"No you don't or else you wouldn't eat me-"

"Shut the fuck up and tell the story or I'm going back," Brendon interrupted. "I don't wanna hear about your sex life."

"Quit whining," Ashley told him. "Anyway... the legend of Blurryface," she began in the same voice as before resulting in an eye roll from Hayley. "It all began in 1989 when the first murder was reported. It was a rainy Wednesday night when police were called to a home. When they arrived they found the whole family brutally murdered— their stomached ripped apart with their intestines hanging out, their fingers and toes cut off, throats slit, and faces smashed in. The only reason they could identify them was because they were at home when it happened. However, there were five beds in the house and six family members. The parents shared a bed and five of them were discovered dead. One of the kids was missing. His name was Tyler Joseph.

"This kid was fucking crazy. He went on to kill ninety more people including five families in the span of two years before getting caught. Then, he escaped from police custody while they talked about putting him on death row at only seventeen. After escaping he killed fifteen more people including the family that moved into the house he lived in previously. They caught him at the house and killed him on sight. Every person he murdered had different attributes to their death except for one thing— every person had their faces smashed in. Some people were never discovered since they were so unrecognizable. That's why they call him Blurryface."

"Holy shit," Josh whispered.

"Right," Ashley nodded, drumming her fingers on the box in her hand. "People say he haunts the house and kills anyone who dare enters. A suspected five people have died there in the last twenty seven years," she held up the ouija board in her hands. "That's why we're gonna use this baby to test that theory."

"Fuck that!" Josh almost stopped walking. "What if we die?"

"We're not gonna die," Ashley rolled her eyes. "Y'know Gerard Way? His brother's friend's girlfriend went to the house and noting happened to her."

"That's reassuring," he said sarcastically. "What's her name?"

"Oh I have no idea," Ashley laughed. "I just heard them talking about it in Math last year," she shrugged. "Speaking of the house..."

They all came to a halt behind Ashley and stared at the scene in front of them. There lied an old house, about the size of a six bedroom but that was still bigger than most houses. The grass around it when up halfway to their knees and weeds littered the area everywhere. The railing on the side of the stone steps and the fence surrounding the porch was decomposing and had fungi growing on it. Previously white shutters covered about half of the windows and the ones that were there were know a gross gray-brown color. The rest of the house was just as dirty and broken as it's features and Josh was scared to see the inside of it.

Brendon began walking up the steps and once he stepped onto the porch it let out a loud creak. The three stood there, frozen. He made it to the door and pushed it open with his foot before turning around to face his friends with a grin. "Coming?"

The two girls easily went up the steps as well and ignored the even louder creak they made. Josh took a shaky breath and followed, noticing the creak after him was the loudest of all and he couldn't help but think it was a warning creak.

They made their way through the house and it surprisingly wasn't as bad as the outside. All the furniture from the family that moved in after the Josephs died was still there just covered in an extremely thick layer of dust. Passing the foyer, they walked through the kitchen and made their way to the living room.

"Are we gonna do this?" Ashley asked, shaking the box for an added effect.

"No," Josh sighed, sitting down. "But you guys'll make fun of me if I back out."

"Righto Joshie boy," Ashley replied.

"No we won't, J," Hayley shook her head. "If you wanna go back you can."

Josh was about to respond when Ashley shot him a warning look. "I'll stay."

"Okay then," Brendon spoke. "Let's prepare."

The four spent the next few minutes lighting candles as it was starting to get dark out in the late November sky and setting up the Ouija board. By the time they finished it was seven thirty— fifteen minutes after they had arrived.

They all sat on the floor in a circle around the board. "Are you ready?" Ashley asked. It was the first time any of them had spoken since right before they set up. They all nodded as they placed their fingers on the planchette.

"Don't be rude," Hayley piped up. "Spirits can get easily aggravated," she explained.

"Yeah yeah," Ashley waved her off. "Is anyone here?"

Nothing happened.

"Damn..." Brendon whispered. "I was excited. I wanted to see Blurryface."

"See. I told you," Ashley began. "This is all bull–"

Suddenly the planchette began moving quickly with their fingers still on it across the board to the word yes. They all gasped and it was silent.

"Were you murdered here?" Hayley asked softly.

It moved a few inches away from yes before going back over to it.

"Who murdered you?" Brendon asked.

It went to the alphabet at the bottom and began covering letters. "Y-O-U-B-R-E-N-D-O-N," Hayley spelled out. "You, Brendon," she said.

The brunette's face turned pale and he began panicking. "I didn't murder anyone this spirit is making shit up."

Out of no where, Ashley began cracking up. "You guys are gullible as hell!" She laughed. "That was so fucking funny, oh man!"

"What the fuck, Ash?" Josh stood up. "That was in no way, shape, or form funny! You're such a bitch. I'm leaving," he began walking off when all of the candles except one blew out. The one at the very top, right above the board was still on. "Very funny, Ashley. Go fuck yourself," he turned around to look at the girl but her eyes were wide.

"I didn't do anything that time," she spoke quietly.

"My ass," Josh rolled his eyes when suddenly the planchette began moving all on its own, no hands on it.

S-I-T.

"Josh, sit down," Hayley pulled him down and if she hadn't done that his knees would have buckled from fear. "Who are we speaking to? We mean no harm despite what my bitchy girlfriend did," she told no one in particular.

The wood shifted again and spelled out B-L-U-R-R-Y.

"Blurry," Brendon shakily said and as soon as those words escaped his lips all Hell broke loose.

Suddenly, the lights began flickering and the last candle blew out. In between flickers he saw Ashley began to shake and her eyes rolled to the back of her head before falling backwards. She shook vigorously on the ground for a few seconds before stopping. Her eyes were completely white and blood was trickling from each one as well as from her nose, ears, and open mouth. Josh noticed the place where her fingers previously occupied poured blood as well, the top of them ending right before her knuckles. The lights turned on to a low dim and Hayley crawled over to her girlfriend. She rested her head on Ashley's chest and instantly scooted away, hand covering her mouth as she let out a sob. "She's dead."

"Holy fucking shit!" Brendon leapt up. "I'm out of here."

As soon as he began waking he was suddenly slammed against the wall, not being able to move. A line slowly moved across his throat as if a knife were slicing it open, yet nothing was there. His shirt lifted and a letter was deeply carved right over his heart.

B.

Blood squirted from his neck and chest as he slowly fell down the wall, the movement ceasing a few seconds later.

"What the fuck?" Hayley yelled at the ceiling, tears streaming down her face. "What did we do to you?"

Her fate may have been the worst. Just like with Brendon, an action began out of no where— but this time it was a needle and thread, quickly making its way across Hayley's mouth as it was sewed shut. Blood trickled down her chin as she looked at Josh with pleading, teary eyes.

After that her stomach began to rip open and she screamed, although it was muffled by her newly closed mouth. She passed out as her intestines began to slowly slip out of her body and hang out the side of the fresh wound.

It was silent for a moment as Josh covered his mouth and scooted against the edge of the couch in the room. His cries were muted by his hand as he shook violently.

A chilling and menacing chuckle filled the room as the lights brightened from the dimness it was at before to it's full capacity. A figure sat on the end of the couch opposite of Josh and wore an evil smile. He looked around his age and he had brown hair along with slightly tanned skin. His eyes, however, were bright red. "You rang?" He asked in a deep voice. Too deep to be human. Then again, neither was he.

Josh surveyed the room and looked at his three mutilated friends but stopped when his tears blocked him from seeing anymore. "W-what..."

"Hello, Josh," he continued smiling, his eyes morphing into a chocolate brown. Josh noticed his voice was a lot softer this time, higher pitched. "I'm Tyler. It's truly wonderful to meet you," he let out another gruesome laugh.

"Why did you kill them?" He asked quietly. "Why not kill me too?"

He let out a dramatic sigh. "I ran out of cool things to do. Your friend Hayley seemed to have received the grand finale, didn't she? Such a shame. That bitch Ashley who mocked me really deserved that. However, I had to show her a lesson first. The one thing she was right about was me being fucking crazy."

Josh was at a complete loss for words. He blinked and moved his knees to his chest.

"Aw, Joshie," Tyler cooed. "It's okay. At least you're not dead like your patheitc little friends."

"I'd rather be dead!" Josh yelled at him, through teary eyes. There's no way he could look presentable with the snot dripping down his face and tear tracks on his cheeks. Suddenly, Tyler flicked his finger up and Josh's throat seized up, not allowing him to breathe. As soon as he saw black spots it stopped and he began coughing to try and regain his breath.

"Don't test me," Tyler growled. "I'll kill you too and make it a million times more fucking painful than theirs. That's your only warning."

Josh nodded quickly as he rubbed his throat. "What do you want from me?" He croaked out.

"You intrigue me," he spoke. "I can't place my finger on it but you're special for some reason. I've been dead for twenty seven years, killing for two, and alive for seventeen. I've encountered thousands of people and you give off an... interesting aura. Different from anyone else.

"What are you going to do with me?"

"I haven't decided," Tyler admitted. "I might keep you alive, I might kill you and bring you back to Hell to entertain me, I might kill you and bring you back just to be my servant. I dunno. Either way, this marks the beginning of your own personal Hell. Welcome."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

896 34 9
Some one shots and stories that come to my mind. copyright (©) all rights reserved @sketchiing 2017 - (yet to be completed)
15.2K 266 17
(y/n) was a new girl starting high school. Nobody ever cared or gave her attention. She then meets a guy, A guy named Tyler Joseph. They become frien...
5.5K 170 18
a tyler x reader fanfic + cute josh shenanigans
97.3K 3.2K 45
one of those lowercase intended things completed!