Only You [Ciel X Reader] [Fa...

By Fluffyhappycamper21

[I do not own the characters. You don't like this then don't waste your time reading it.] [Cover has been cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Finale
A/N Important!!

Chapter 9

90 2 0
By Fluffyhappycamper21

Y/ns p.o.v
"Not now I'm fixing something!" He yelled at her.

"Edward! Get the hell out all ur doing is bringing disgrace to ur family." I yelled at him.

"Ciel did that all on his own!" He yelled at me.

"Hey-" Eddy began to cry. Delilah ran in and swooped him up running off. I slapped Edward he was ready to strike back.

"Don't try." Edward walked out with Paula.

"Lizzy's a bitch!" I yelled closing the door knowing he was gonna come back.

"Make sure they leave." I told Soma.

I went to the kitchen. Eddy running into my arms with a biscuit in hand. I held him close,

"What'd Ciel do that Edward has to be involved?" Geoffrey asked.

"His engagement with Lady Elizabeth was called off." Soma walked in.

"There gone?" I asked. He nodded.

"Why'd He Do it?" Howard asked.

"No one really knows." Soma gave me an envolope. We walked to the garden so I could scream in peace. Yes. Scream.

"Why is he like this!" I yelled.

"He just doesn't know how to deal with it." Is all Soma could muster up to say.

"Yeah but him trying to hard. Now him having this invitation. I know the queen needs him to do this. He urgh !"

"Just go. You'll be back before u know it."

"It-"

"it's hard I know. Might as well just return the favor." Alois.

"We couldn't keep him out." Grell huffed.

"Alois. What do you want?" I asked.

"Oi! Not so fast!" Adrian said.

"Watch me. I called him here." Edward.

"Edward I told u to stay out!" I clenched my fist.

"So. A woman can't tell me what to do!"

"That-"

"He's just trying to mess with your mind." Grell had his hands on my shoulders.

"Madame! A word!" Alexis. Dammit.

"But of course." I smiled to myself. We went to talk. Him asking what is up with this. Why do I have problems with Lizzy. Such on and such on.

"Look I don't know why Ciel did it and it aggregates me but I want no part in it Which is why I tried to get them out of here." I stated.

"I can tell but since you and the Lord are good friends I would assume he told you something." His eyebrow raised.

"Not a thing." I sighed.

"I will see you at his ball then?" He asked. Damn now I have to go.

"But of course." I smiled shaking his hand.

"Come Edward." They left.

"Welp I'll see you as well since good friends with the Midford." Alois said.

"Go to hell."

"I can assure you Madame Devil hes been there just as you." Claude fixed his glasses. They walked out. I screamed. Adrian and Grell popped there heads in, Soma walked in with a cup of tea.

"Let's get that dress ready." Grell smiled.

"Oh hell no!" I said taking a sip. They both smiled evily while Soma took my cup.

"Don't leave me with them!" I said it was too late.

~~Moments later~~

"Nice work but I was just gonna go in a regular dress so I could hide from him." I sighed.

"No. You have to stand out even so if you're to be the Mrs.Phantomhive." Grell said.

"Hey!"

"Hurry don't want to be late." We arrived at his manor.

Ciel's p.o.v
Madame devil walked in. Wouldn't believe that she did show up.

"My Lord. Should I-"

"It's fine if she's here. I wouldn't have expected less!" I sighed.

"Ciel!"

"Edward." I smiled.

"Just wait till my father-" Alois walked in with Lizzy and Alexis. What the devil?

"Master." Sebastian pointed to Alois placing a kiss on Y/n's hand and Lizzy curtsying. I walked over.

"Madame." I smiled.

"Ciel." She rolled her eyes.

"Hello Lord Ciel!" Undertaker smiled an arm wrapped around Y/ns waist. They were dating at one point are they dating again?

"Ciel." Alois smiled.

"Alois Trancy." I glared.

"Phantomhive." Alexis and Lizzy said.

"Lovely to see you." I smiled.

"Might we talk?" Alexis asked.

"I needed to talk to the Lord it won't take a long-"

"look dear they have sweets!" Undertaker took Y/n away.

"You were saying." I sighed seeing Grell bothering Sebastian. He talked to me, I told him what I told Lizzy about the breaking of the engagement.

"I understand but who do u plan to wed since u should've already been married." Alexis asked.

"She's here and I don't know- maybe when she gets rid of her grudge against me." I sighed.

"Good luck with that. She probably thinks you're a jerk since you did it in front of her." Alois smiled.

"Shut up! You were worse!" My voice full of hatred.

"Wait you like her!" Alexis yelled.

"I told her to leave Ciel alone and-"

"She did leave me alone but I was sent by the queen to do things." I said. Lizzy rolling her eyes.

"That's why I had to call off our engagement she loves him too much and he loves her too much." Alois spat out.

"Wait she what?" I asked.

"You heard me. You're lucky I haven't tried to kill you." He rolled his eyes with his arms crossed across his chest.

"Seems like you lost your chance since Undertaker seems to have her in his arms." Lizzy laughed.

"Should've stayed with my daughter." Alexis walked off with them.

Adrian's p.o.v
"I wanted to stay home." She sighed.

"Come on eat your fairy cake." I smiled.

"Eddy would love these." She smiled.

"Look you need to cheer up you're my fiancée here remember. You want Ciel to be jealous." I told her.

"Yes I'm aware but he was talking to Trancy and the midfords. I just-"

"We can leave then." I smiled knowing she wasn't feeling well. We walked out another route after pulling Grell away from Sebastian.

"Cheer up Y/n I was listening to his whole conversation with them. Alois gave him hints." Grell smiled.

"Ohh what kind??" I giggled. Grell explained on our ride home while Y/n was trying to stay awake.

"You're gonna be fine we just have to get to the estate." I told her. We arrived and took her to her bed.

"How is She?" Soma came in with the meds.

"She'll be fine just the stress getting her." I assured.

"Good to hear." Ciel was leaned against the door. We walked out.

Y/n's p.o.v
I woke up to someone stroking my hair, Ciel. I don't want to hear his bullshit.

"Get some rest." He told me. I glared at him.

"I'm sorry please I did it cause.. well. Heheh. I love...you." He blushed.

So.. what Grell said was true. I fell back to sleep.

Ciel's p.o.v
She fell back asleep. I just sat admiring her till she screamed awake tears streaming down her face.

"I'll get-" She held onto me. I jumped in the bed with her, I held her close as she cried in my chest.

"You're just sick so you're okay." I comforted.

Her fingers intertwined with mine. I guess I never did notice that she loved me.

~Flash-
"Mum!Dad!"

"Hey princess!" Papa smiled.

"Don't be running from your butler remember!" Mum said. I smiled ear to ear.

"Okay!"

"Here's the gift for your birthday!"

"What! A big box!" I exclaimed.

"We're gonna head back to London at the end of the week and we wanted u to have this." Mum smiled.

Gun shots, the blood splashed me and my gift. I dropped my doll, papa now laid next to me. His eyes shot open with the blood coming out his head. Mum's eyes closed the blood coming out her chest. I screamed. Geoffrey ran in.

"Mistress! We have to go!"

I grabbed mum's necklace and my papa's ring. Placing a kiss on there heads before letting Geoffrey swoop me away. Back to London.

-Back-

Why did I see that? If that's Y/n's memory since when she came back she too was then put to work but 2 years younger than me. She was now sound asleep In my arms. She had told me her parents died in America by a gun but being able to see it. That's something else. I met with her to solve the case of Jack the Ripper. And we had a blast since well we'd been friends for a while and loved the idea of being on a case together.

"Mmm.ciel." She moaned.

"Heh." I smirked.

"My Lord-"

"DAMN U SEBASTIAN!" I yelled.

"I see~ I'll leave u then~~" he smirked walking out.

~~Morning~~

Y/n p.o.v
I know I'm not alone in my bed but please what happened-

"Morning angel." Ciel's hand caressing my cheek. I jumped up,

"What the-"

"Woah! Calm down. We didn't do anything all I did was watch you!" He jumped up as well.

"I mean-uh- I- you were sick!" He was blushing.

"..." without his shirt on he looks even more irresistible. His toned body, even though he has a sweet tooth. Damn-

"Y/n! Are you alright?" He asked touching my forehead.

"Or is that just a blush of you checking me out?" His devilish grin. My cheeks grew darker. He let out a laugh.

"Shut up!" I said. He laughed even more. I looked down only to realize I'm in my night gown. I held the covers to my chest.

"Delilah changed you. Besides you look cute in it." He smiled.

"Uh-I."

"Tea!" Undertaker And Grell yelled coming in.

"BOYS!" I yelled.

"Morning Y/n! Ciel!" They both said.

"Morning." Ciel ran his fingers through his hair.

"Leave." I said.

"Oh fine breakfast is running late since Mey-Rin broke some of the China." Grell said as they left.

We got dressed. He threw on his shirt while I tried walking out only to be pulled back to him.

"I won't bite." He smiled.

"I know- you're just." I blushed.

We're suppose to make him jealous but he noticed he loves me and I love him.

"Y/n I'm sorry with-"

"We'll be late for breakfast." I quickly buttoned his shirt.

"Y/n listen-"

"There." I did the last one.

"Please." He held my hands in his.

"Ciel-" I sighed.

"Please let me explain." He tried.

"There's nothing to explain thank you for watching me as I was sick but there was no point in you doing so." I walked out. Down to find Geoffrey.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I'll eat in my study." I said.

"Should I kick them out?" He questioned.

"No it's fine. I just want to be alone." I said.

I went off to my study looking out my window. Seeing the carriage I was hoping to avoid.

The Midfords.....

DRILL!!
Follow.Comment.Vote.
Fluffy~Out! ~Nya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 295 20
Wait.... Sebastain...has a DAUGHTER?!? Meet Charlotte "Raven" Michelis, Sebastian's daughter.....she just became a miad at the Phantomhive Manner. Ev...
94.9K 2.9K 36
in this your put into the midford family in black butler but as what who knows you catch the eyes of many boys from all over This is a reader X black...
14.8K 631 16
This is a fictional story about the show black butler/kuroshitsuji. Elizabeth Midford is Ciel Phantomhive's fiancé. He is the head of the Funtom comp...
20.6K 488 24
~ ! 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿 ! ~ 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘊𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘰�...