𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝...

By CUSH_BISH

Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved This book contains material protected under international and federal co... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 © 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞💋
💋𝟏.
💋𝟐.
💋𝟑.
💋𝟒.
💋𝟓.
💋𝟔.
💋𝟕.
💋𝟖.
💋𝟗.
💋𝟏𝟎.
💋𝟏𝟏.
💋𝟏𝟑.
💋𝟏𝟒.
💋𝟏𝟓.
💋𝟏𝟔.
💋𝟏𝟕.
💋𝟏𝟖.
💋𝟏𝟗.
💋𝟐𝟎.
💋𝟐𝟏.
💋𝟐𝟐.
💋𝟐𝟑.
💋𝟐𝟒.
💋𝟐𝟓.
💋𝟐𝟔.
💋𝟐𝟕.
💋𝟐𝟖.
💋𝟐𝟗.
💋𝟑𝟎.
💋𝟑𝟏.
💋𝟑𝟐.
💋𝟑𝟑.
💋𝟑𝟒.
💋𝟑𝟓.
💋𝟑𝟔.
💋𝟑𝟕.
💋𝟑𝟖.
💋𝟑𝟗.
💋𝟒𝟎.
💋𝟒𝟏.
💋𝟒𝟐.
💋𝟒𝟑.
💋𝟒𝟒.
💋𝟒𝟓.
💋𝟒𝟔.
💋Epilogue🥀

💋𝟏𝟐.

2.9K 248 480
By CUSH_BISH

"Villain. . ."
-NBA Youngboy💋

Chapter 12:

Jarod

Sitting at the table in Sylvia's Soul Food Restaurant, Kelsey waited patiently for Jarod to arrive. The last time she saw him outside of the club, she gave him an ultimatum. Tell Ariel about their relationship, or she will.

Kelsey needed Jarod to tell Ariel that he loved her, and what they shared together was real. She was tired of playing second, and wanted her status in Jarod's life to be acknowledge.

Seeing Jarod entering into the restaurant, Kelsey smiled as he made his way over towards her table. They gave each other a kiss and exchange hugs before he took a seat.

"Wassup', you lookin' sexy as usual," Jarod complimented licking his lips, taking in her appearance.

She blushed resting her hands on the table clasping them together, "Thank you baby,"

Her smile slowly faded into a sad sulk as she slightly glanced down.

"Why you lookin' like you not happy when I did exactly what I said I was gonna' do," Jarod stated, noticing her sad facial expression.

Kelsey sighed as she rested her chin on her hand, "You told her 'dat you were seeing me. And what else?"

" 'Dat we smashin',"

She gave him a displeased look feeling offended as she rolled her eyes.

"I mean what more does she need to know 'den 'dat?" He questioned shrugging his shoulders.

"You tell her you loved me?" She asked curiously.

Jarod sighed heavily as he glanced down stressfully rubbing the back of his neck, "...She didn't ask,"

Completely taken aback, Kesley scuffed in amazement as she shook her head in shock.

"I wasn't about to pour gasoline on a fire 'dat was already fuckin' burnin'," He simply said. "She punched me in my muh'fuckin' face yo',"

"You know what 'dat makes me look like? Your just fucking me," She stated honestly, not believing that he didn't tell Ariel the whole truth.

"You want me to stick da' knife in sum'body 'den turn it, 'dats what you want me to do?" He questioned confused. "When 'dis is sum'body who I've spent two years being in a relationship wit', and held me down for da' longest,"

"You know what it sounds like to me?" She asked him looking straight in his eyes.

He sighed licking his lips, "What?"

"You're still there." She said knowingly. "You still have feelings for her. 'Dats what it looks like and sounds like to me,"

Jarod has been telling Kelsey that his relationship with Ariel is basically over, and the only reason why he is struggling with telling her the truth about their marriage, is because he doesn't want to hurt her since they've been through so much in the past.

But Kelsey knows that it's clear that Jarod's been lying to her. She knows that he still has feelings for Ariel.

"You should have told her, 'dat you loved me." Kelsey said sternly.

"So I was supposed to say, 'dat I love Kelsey?" Jarod asked, as she nodded her head.

If Jarod is too afraid to tell Ariel about their marriage, then Kelsey wouldn't have no problem with doing it herself. She's been hiding this for way too long.

Kelsey felt like Ariel needed to know that she was the number one woman in Jarod's life, not her. The truth hurts, but Ariel needed to know what's going on.

*****

Ariel

Ariel knocked on Paris' door early the next day. She wore a pair of grey Adidas high-waisted tights, with a blue Adidas crop hoodie, and white-blue Adidas NMD R1 Sao Paulo sneakers.

Everything on her body was designer, and worth more than most people's monthly rent, yet she still felt worthless.

Her usually Fenty-designed face was as bare as her soul, and her silk-pressed hair hung freely down her back, as her 14-kt. gold engraved Bamboo earrings and matching necklace complemented her simple attire. 

She tried to appear as if she was in control, but her red, puffy eyes revealed the truth and gave away the fact that she had cried herself to sleep for the past few days. 

*Knock! Knock! Knock!* 

Paris opened the door. 

"We need to talk," Ariel stated gravely without even offering a hello. "Where's Brandy? I thought she was here?"

"She is, I think she's in da' room. What's wrong? Were you crying?" Paris asked in astonishment.

Ariel stormed past Paris and took a seat on their love seat. She placed her Gucci handbag next to her. Her cell phone rang. It was Jarod calling her.

She knew that he was calling to try and write his wrongs and to possibly get back in her good graces, but she gave him the fuck you button by sending him to voicemail.

He had been trying to reach out to her over the past two days, but she refused to answer any of his calls and text messages due to her broken heart.

He sent her a text message, but she disregarded it and then looked up at Paris.

"I just found out, 'dat Jarod has been cheating on me with Kelsey since we've gotten back together."

"What?" Paris shouted. "Are you serious?" 

" 'Dat nigga has been playing you from da' jump, Ari'." Brandy suddenly emerged from the bedroom and leaned against the wall. "I just don't see why you haven't cut his ass off already,"

"I did, especially when I caught him at 'dat video shoot with 'dat other bitch. 'Dats why I started to entertain August, but Jarod and I still have history though. Y'all know how we are," 

"When did you find all 'dis out?" Paris asked concerned.

"A few days ago,"

"Who told you?" She pressed.

"Jarod did. But I feel like da' only reason why he told me was because he's afraid 'dat I was gonna' find out another way,"

"So is 'dat why you didn't come over to Shardae's house and been ignoring us all 'dis time?" Brandy questioned curiously.

"Yeah. I just needed to be by myself for a minute to deal with all of 'dis shit,"

"So what are you gonna' do?" Paris asked.

"I'm gonna' go talk to Kelsey,"

"And why would you do 'dat?" Brandy questioned confused.

"Because I'm sick and tired of Jarod always fucking lying to me, and I wanna' know what's really been going on for two years behind my back." Ariel admitted angrily. " 'Dis is her second time coming in between my relationship knowing 'dat we were together, and she owes me an explanation as to why."

"Well you know 'dat we got yo' back no matter what," Paris informed, even though Ariel already knew that.

" 'Dats good you said 'dat cause I was gonna' have y'all come with me,"

"When were you gonna' go see her?" Brandy asked, pulling her hair up into a high sloppy bun.

"Today. I'm just waiting for Shardae to let me know when Kelsey comes into work, because Shardae is working at Jarod's club tonight. I gave her da' whole run down on da' situation 'dats going on, so she said she'll keep an eye out for her."

"I guess it's pop up time 'den." Brandy stated, already getting amped up. "Bitch you know I'm always down for an adventure,"

"Me too, shit. I'm tired of Jarod and his side ho's anyways," Paris cosigned. "I'm ready for his wack ass to be out of da' picture for good,"

"Oh he will be very soon, believe 'dat. I'm just gonna' get my revenge on 'dat ass first though." Ariel stated truthfully, as her mind began to plot evil thoughts.

-----

At 8:30 pm, Shardae had finally given Ariel the heads up about Kelsey coming into work. So Ariel, along with Paris and Brandy, decided to show up to pay her a little visit.

Walking into the slightly crowded strip club as Yo Gotti blasted through the speakers, Ariel spotted Kelsey over in a corner having a conversation with Shardae. She strutted her way over towards them as her friends followed closely behind.

"Hey boo!" Ariel happily greeted Shardae, purposely interrupting their conversation.

Shardae smiled, "Hey hun'! I didn't know you were coming out tonight," she lied playing along with Ariel's game.

They exchanged hugs as she did the same with Paris and Brandy, before the three of them took a seat in their sectioned off booth.

Kelsey looked extremely surprised as she remained silent. She obviously wasn't expecting to run into Ariel tonight, and was at a complete loss for words as she watched the four friends greet each other casually.

Ariel finally turned her attention to Kelsey.

"So I guess at some point you and I had to meet," Ariel boldly stated, as she glanced at her up and down in her stripper attire.

She wasn't the least bit impressed, and more so disgusted at Jarod's choice in women.

Kelsey smiled nervously, "I'm actually really happy you came,"

"What da' fuck are you excited about seeing me for?" Ariel asked harshly, instantly dropping her fake nice act.

"I do know 'dat, Jarod has told you about what's going on between him and I kinda' sort of but not really," Kesley began, already knowing where this conversation was leading to.

She's been waiting for a long time to unleash the full honest truth to Ariel, this was the moment that she had been desperately yearning for and the night had finally presented itself.

Ariel nodded as she crossed her legs, "Okay. I'm all ears,"

"What he told me is 'dat he told you he's fucking with me," Kelsey stated smugly as she smirked.

Shardae, Paris, and Brandy stared on completely captivated by the scene slowly unfolding before their eyes, as they each felt the thick tension quickly building between the two young women.

Ariel rolled her eyes completely unbothered, " 'Dats true, he said 'dat,"

"But, there's more to it--"

"--Let me ask you 'dis Kelsey, did you already know 'dat Jarod was involved with me first before you even started fucking around with him?" Ariel questioned curiously, trying her best to remain calm feeling her temper beginning to rise. "Cause 'dis is your second time coming in between my relationship,"

"I knew 'dat you two were together da' first time when we had started messing around," Kelsey admitted honestly. "But I didn't know 'dat y'all had gotten back together 'dis time around until I was already too caught up in it."

Ariel scuffed as a slight smirk graced her lips, "Let's just use your basic common sense here, Kelsey. So you mean to tell me, 'dat you're dealing with a man, who you knew was in a committed relationship with another woman for two years, wouldn't still be having relations with her even after they had splitted up?"

" 'Dats exactly what I'm saying." Kesley said sticking to her truth. "Because I'm going to tell you exactly what he told me, he's telling me 'dat y'all are basically over and 'dat he doesn't want to hurt your feelings for falling for me da' way 'dat he did,"

"Well see 'dats still bullshit cause you can't sit your ass here in my face and tell me 'dat you had no idea," Ariel smartly replied.

"I really feel bad I feel guilty knowing what I know now, 'dat you were still with him like 'dat." Kesley stated passionately, trying to show how genuinely sorry she was being. "I feel really guilty but it's kinda' like, I'm so deep in it, it's not just 'dat we're fucking each other, we love each other,"

Ariel laughed arrogantly, "Come on Kelsey, please,"

"Well I'm sorry to tell you but I know 'dat he loves me," she simply said shrugging her shoulders.

"I would like to see da' facts Kesley," Ariel stated amused, as she motioned her manicured coffin-shaped nails for Kelsey to reveal her evidence. "I wanna' see da' receipts,"

"I can prove it," She said returning the attitude.

"Well let's see it. Give it here let's prove it." Ariel replied with hostility, ready for a challenge. "What do you have? Give it to me I'm ready,"

Kesley smiled condescendingly, "You don't believe 'dat he loves me?"

"No. I don't." Ariel said in a nonchalant tone.

Kelsey sighed deeply as she shook her head, "I don't even wanna' go there with you like--"

"--No let's go. I'm ready to go, I'm ready to go. Let's do it," Ariel said angrily, as she began to remove her gold Bamboo earrings and pull her long hair up into a high messy bun.

"You don't believe 'dat he loves me?" Kelsey questioned again, seeing how agitated Ariel was becoming.

"Nope." Ariel said popping the 'p being petty. "I really don't,"

"I feel bad like I want you to know like, I'm not just here saying--"

"--I could give a flying fuck about your sorry ass sad feelings honestly,"

"You have to realize 'dat 'dis is life, Ariel. And in life people fall in love with other people, and he fell in love with me. I can't help 'dat--"

"--I can't say 'dat it's love," Ariel said raising her voice. "But I can say 'dat it's an outlet,"

"--I'm an outlet??" Kelsey repeated offendingly, as she stuck her hand in her bra pulling out a small white card.

"--Hell yeah yo' thot ass is an outlet,"

"--You want me tell you something, I'm an outlet??" Kelsey slammed the card down on the table in front of them as she stood up. "Na' I'm his wife. And there ain't nothing fake about 'dat,"

Ariel picked up the card allowing her hazel green eyes to skim over the information displayed on it, realizing it was a marriage license card.

Immediately feeling her anger get the best of her, Ariel didn't even feel herself react until it was too late.

SMACK!!!

Her rage instantly took over, as she jumped out of her seat slapping her with so much force making her head jerk violently towards the right.

Ariel turned into a complete villain, as she continued to land multiple punches on to Kelsey's face viciously attacking her. Causing a small crowd to instantly form around their booth, as the bystanders watched the chaotic scene in shock.

She was throwing massive blows to Kelsey's face, one after the other until she saw blood. And when Ariel saw blood, it only made her want to see more. She had snapped.

Ariel didn't come back to reality until she felt someone's hands pulling her off of Kelsey. She kicked her in the stomach one good time before she got dragged away from her.

"Ariel Stop!!!" Brandy screamed as she hemmed her up along with Paris and Shardae for extra strength. "Let's Go!!!"

Ariel was sweating profusely and breathing erratically, she was an emotional mess as her rage subsided.

"Come on, let's get da' fuck out of here!!!" Paris stated with urgency, as she escorted Ariel through the crowd and out of the club along with her friends following suit.

*****

August

A 2018 unmarked Lincoln Navigator eased down the block on Lenox Avenue doing about five miles per hour. The car was the color of pitch black, and the back of the car dipped so low that it almost touched the ground as it coasted to a stop on blacked out rims.

Smoke billowed from inside the passenger side cracked window, as Villain by NBA Youngboy filled the interior of the truck. Across the street, huddled in the shadows behind tinted windows, eight sets of eyes watched the small group of random street thugs hanging out in front a mini-mart bodega.

The first set of eyes belonged to
Damontrez, bitting down on a toothpick sitting in the driver's seat. The second set belonged to August, sitting in the passenger seat chiefing on a blunt. And the last set belonged to Damasio and Damario, sitting in the backseat loading their guns.

"You see 'dat nigga?" Damontrez asked. 

"Yeah," Damario replied, never once taking his menacing eyes off of Jamie. "He's da' one posted on da' hood of 'dat jeep."

Since the fatal shooting had taken place getting Damario caught in the cross-fire, the Bowe brothers had thoroughly done their investigation pointing fingers back to Jarod's crew.

They had found out that not only did the two goons work for them, but they had also been tied to Jarod's street click as well. This made the Bowe brothers think it was a setup for ambush to possibly knock them off their empire.

The Bowe brothers wanted revenge and also needed to send Jarod's people a strong message that the Bowe's were not to be fucked with. Since they wanted to come for their brother Damario, then they were going to come for one of their own.

Jamie and Damario had a short history together from robbing with each other back in the day, so he knew that Jarod and Jamie were close relatives. He came up with the notion to use young Jamie as the sacrifice for their message to send to Jarod.

Since Damario was blindsided by having his head put on the chopping block to get tooken out, then he only saw it as fair game to pin point innocent Jamie. It's just like the saying goes, an eye for an eye. It was nothing personal, just business.

"My trigger finger inchin' like a mutha'fucka! How long we gonna' wait?" Damario stated through clenched teeth, feeling his adrenaline kicking in.

"Until I say, Damario. Damn, just chill bro'." Damontrez took the toothpick out of his mouth to make sure he was clear.

Damario didn't press the issue. Damontrez was someone you didn't want to argue with unless you were ready to get physical.

Ignoring Damario, Damontrez went back to watching the niggas standing on the corner as he had been for the last few minutes. A red haze formed over his eyes, as he watched Jamie closely.

He wanted to run up on all those niggas and pop them right where they stood, but there were too many people passing by. He had to do it as they had planned or it was pointless.

"Aight Damario, gon'head." Damontrez said, checking the clip on his .380 pistol before resting it back on to his lap.

Damario hopped out of the truck as Damasio followed suit, but made sure he didn't get too close just yet. It'd look funny if they both approached Jamie.

Damario kept his eyes on the young man as he moved coolly across the street in his direction. He wanted to run up and blast on him, but he had to go along with the plan at hand. Playing it safe was taking all the fun out of it, but oh well.

By the time the young man even noticed Damario, he was right on top of him. Jamie was conversing with the thugs on the block smoking a cigarette. He looked up just in time to see a brown-skinned dude coming in his direction dressed in all black. 

The dude didn't seem to pose a threat, but Jamie wasn't foolish enough to let a stranger roll up on him like that. He didn't have his gun on him, but the butterfly knife he had slipped from his pocket to his palm would have to do. 

"Gotta' light money?" Damario asked, tapping a cigarette on the back of his hand. 

"Yeah," Jamie said, using his free hand to dig in his pocket for a lighter. 

He handed the red Bic to the stranger, careful not to get within arm's reach of him. There was something about the dude that made Jamie uneasy. He wasn't sure if it was the fact that the dude kept staring at him, or the fact that he looked familiar. 

Jamie was about to ask what he was staring at, until Damario spoke up.

"Yo', don't I know you?" Damario questioned, taking a deep pull from his cigarette.

Jamie slightly frowned his face, "Shit I don't know. But you do look familiar ah'fuck tho',"

"Word'up, you do too." Damario casually stated nodding his head. "Ain't yo' name Jamie Gunz?"

Jamie nodded, "Yeah,"

"Well shit wass'good nigga," Damario stated with enthusiasm. "You don't remember me?"

"Hell na'," Jamie replied glancing at him up and down. "Am I supposed to?"

Damario sucked his teeth, "Mayne' you know me bruh'. It's me, Damario nigga,"

"From 125th?" Jamie quizzed, as his memory began to link the name to the strangers face.

Damario smiled, "Hell yeah!"

"Awe' shit, wassup' nigga!" Jamie greeted just as hyped, remembering exactly who he was.

The two slapped hands pulling each other close for a brief second before releasing one another.

"Long time no see nigga," Jamie said, immediately letting his guard down slipping the butterfly knife back inside of his pocket. "Where yo' ass been at? You still hittin' 'dem licks,"

"Na' mayne', I ain't on 'dat shit no mo'." Damario stated truthfully, still playing it cool. "I just be chillin' son. What about you? You still on 'dat shit?"

Jamie shook his head taking a pull from his cigarette, "Fuck no. Shid', I had gotten caught up wit' sum' busta' ass niggas from doin' 'dat bullshit,"

"Word?" Damario questioned shockingly.

"Word." Jamie stated reassuringly. "So now I'm lookin' at three and a half,"

"Upstate?"

"Hell yeah,"

"Damn son, my bad to hear 'dat." Damario replied giving fake sympathy. "I hope everything works itself out tho',"

"I ain't sweatin' it." Jamie simply said shrugging his shoulders. "Shid', if it's my time to go, 'den it's my time to go. It is what it is,"

"Facts." Damario nodded as his trigger finger began to itch, but he held his composure. "But aye' check it, I'm tryna' make sum' bread, na' mean?" He told him, moving his hands to emphasize his point. "Ya' think you can hook a nigga up on a connect,"

Jamie nodded his head as he took another hit from his cigarette before tossing it out into the street. 

"Shid', my brother is da' plug around here if you ain't know." Jamie casually informed. "I can hook you up wit' him if you tryna' make sum' real dough,"

"Nigga I'm always down to make 'dat guap," Damario anxiously rubbed his hands together while nodding. "I'm through wit' all 'dat nickel and dime bullshit, word'up."  

"Aight, well let's go talk sum' business real quick 'den." Jamie said, as he motioned for Damario to follow him to his car which was parked around the corner.

The two headed up the sidewalk still conversing amongst themselves, as Damasio remain lurking in the shadows trailing behind them.

Jamie hit his unlock button, "Get in. Let's talk business." 

Damario got in the car and started explaining his fraudulent situation to Jamie, and Jamie, so eager to put his homeboy up on game, was all in. 

Jamie and Damario sat in the same spot for thirty minutes talking about the new partnership with Jarod. Jamie had lit up two blunts with Damario as they sat there and talked. 

"Yo', you coo' peoples tho', na' mean?" Jamie passed the blunt over to Damario. "I'm gon' most def' holla' at my brother about you fa'real, so you can gon' head 'n get 'dis paper. Hell I know you from back in da' day so I know you good bruh',"

"Yeah, I'ma real nigga. I 'preciate you helpin' me out, word'up. You coo' too. Good lookin' out yo'," Damario hit the blunt and inhaled deeply.

"Yeah, man. I think you and my brother can really make some money together, man." Jamie reached out his hand and slapped palms with Damario. 

"Yo', man, look in my eyes son," Damario said with a serious face. "I've been dyin' to tell you sumthin'."

"What's 'dat?" Jamie asked as the weed took its effect on him.

"Surprise," He said in a low tone. 

Just then Jamie felt the cold steel pressed to the back of his head. It was Damasio standing outside of his driver's side door. Jamie's heart dropped as he realized he had been set up. 

Damario smiled as he saw the instant change in Jamie's face. He then spat in Jamie's face when he thought about how his brother's peoples almost cost him to lose his life.

He didn't give a damn if Jamie had absolutely nothing to do with the shooting, it was the simple fact that he shared the same blood with Jarod and associated with his crew.

Jamie's bloodline ran deep within Jarod's own, and now Damario was about to cut that bloodline short by making him extinct. Even though Jamie was innocent, that still made no difference to Damario as he'd lost any shred he had left for humanity.

Random gunshots rang off in the distance, alerting the twin brothers that Damontrez and August had taken down the hustlers that were chilling on the block. Now, it was their turn.

"Say good night, bitch!"

*BANG!!! BANG!!!*

To be continued...

--------------

Copyright © 2019 by Ariel O. Jones

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof

may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever

without the express written permission of the publisher

except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Printed in the United States of America

First Printing, 2019

**************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 26.3K 30
What if we happen to kiss? Then we touch? Put a rush on it, and get it over with? What if I just know, what you like? And it feels right, and then it...
284K 12K 24
{Book 3 of "Player's Prayer} Ronny and Candy are back and stronger than ever. IT'S SENIOR YEAR! But there are still bridges burning.
5.9K 463 20
modern day au x no white star au og cale is busy feeling sorry for himself when he winds up in a modern au where he's dating alberu. meanwhile, h...
456K 21K 37
After a shocking turn of events and revelations, twin sisters Cilia and Iris Hunter are now at odds. The wildness of Cilia and Allele's attempts at g...