The Moon Goddess Revenge

By jean687

I was already late for my first class. As I slammed my locker door shut and started running down the hall I r... More

CAST
Chapter One The Moon Goddess Revenge
Just saying
Day after the mating
The return to the pack house
The talk with Lori
Meeting with Alpha Larry
Luna Kate
Mark
Nathan
April, Lisa, Mark, Ted, and Nathan's mother
Warrior Leland, Lisa, Mark, Norman, and Nathan's father
Travis above
This is the Elders
Tina
Training with her brothers
The First Date with Alpha Dawin
Nathan's Decision
Norman's visit to Alpha Dawin's pack
Alpha's new rules and the punishment
Alpha Dawin's Pack House Above
Tara's car
Arrival at Alpha Bill's Pack House
Rogue who is after Tara
Rogue after Tara above
Lisa's Luna Ceramoney
Elizabeth's Arrival
Mark meets his mate
Pool Party
Catching Alpha Dawin Cheating
Arriving to the pack house
Alpha Larry's Pack house
Inside Alpha Larry's private plane
Elizabeths Pack house
Adam
Packhouse Barbeque
Lisa two months later
The arrival of Lisa's grandfather Ramond and grandmother Laura Devin
Alpha Randy and Luna Lisa

Arriving at Alpha Dawin's Pack House

2.3K 73 9
By jean687

I looked over at Lisa as she put her suitcase in the car. She wrapped her arm through mine. She said I just know you will find your mate soon. I told him who knows she may even be mine and Roxies friend from school Elizabeth. I told him she would be arriving at the pack house around 8 tonight.

As I opened the car door for Lisa I bent down and kissed her. I said I hope so and glad she is a good girl. Turned and walked to my motorcycle.

I sat looking at my brother Mark through the car window. I prayed he and Elizabeth were mates. She is 19 years old and has been looking for her mate since she was 16. Mark 28. I know the age difference won't bother Elizabeth but not sure about Mark. I turned around and looked at my mate has he sat down in the driver's seat shutting his door. He reached over for my hand and asked if I was ok. I said, yes just hope my brother Mark finds his mate soon. Dawin squeezed my hand and said I have a good feeling that the will and he started the car and drove off towards his territory.

Three hours later I looked up as we stopped in front of his pack house. My mouth dropped open. It was beautiful. I asked just how many pack members live here? He grinned and said about 450. I swallowed and said will they like me? Dawin my alpha mate said most of them, but of course, you already know the problem with Lori and the other sluts. You can handle them. 

As we entered the pack house his Beta Chris had pack members to take everyone to their rooms. My mouth dropped open as I entered the front door. I said Oh, my god but this is bearutiful. I said I understand now why you have so many pack members.   I followed my mate to his room and dam is it beautiful.

Our bedroom is huge, and I jumped on the bed looking at my mate. I said please tell me you didn't have sex with Lori in this bed? He hung his head and said yes, I jumped out of it and said I want another room, a room she has never stepped foot in. Alpha Dawin said, no you will sleep with him. I said not in that bed I won't. He said I will get another one. I said before tonight.

I then walked into the bathroom and could not believe the size of it. This bathroom is nice. You could set two of my bedrooms from my old pack house in here. I then looked at the walk-in closet. I laughed and said what did you buy all this stuff for me? I said I have an excuse not to go shopping now, I don't need anything. Bathroom below. 

New Bed to replace Alpha Dawin's current one.

The walk in closet:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 11.8K 19
he pushed me up against the wall "how can you reject me? how can you ignore the sparks?" i growled and glared at him "move.now.luke" he growled back...
398K 9.9K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
134K 5K 30
Omega rejected alpha regret it desc.: (Excerpt from story) Those heart breaking words leave her mouth, making tears flow down my cheeks freely. "I A...
201K 7.1K 25
"I, Ryder Morris, Reject you, Kayden Bennett as my mate" I said and walked out the office, I know this is most definitely the craziest thing I had ev...