Leaving You Sequel

Door alexmarie__

Will Justin finally ask Aubrey to be his? Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 12

115 2 0
Door alexmarie__

               Aubrey's Pov
I wake up the next morning in Justin's arms. I slowly slide out of his grip and check my phone to a million notifications from Bri and Ashanti.

I get up and grab my shoes and jacket,walking out the room and going downstairs. I unlock my phone and decide to text Justin.

As I walk out the front door Jerome meets me. He says. "Where my bro at?" I say. "He still sleep." I walk past him and walk next door to my house. Bri and Ashanti meet me at the door. They start grilling me about last night. I say. "Damn can I at least take a shower first." I walk upstairs and go in my room. As I'm getting ready for the shower my phone lights up indicating that I got a message.

I softly smile and put my phone on the charger and step into the shower. As I'm letting the hot water hit my face I start to contemplate on me and Justin's relationship. I slightly smile as I begin to wash off with my dove body wash. I scrub my body clean and get out the shower and wrap my towel around my body. I walk out the bathroom and dry off,putting on my clothes for the day.

As I'm fixing my hair and doing my makeup Bri and Shanti storm in the bathroom. Bri says. "Ok bih spill." I roll my eyes. "He ordered my favorite food and he had rose petals and candles lit." Shanti said. "I helped because he didn't know what to do." I say. "Thanks." Bri gushes. "Look at you not single no more." I smile lightly and turn off the light. We make our way out my room and downstairs. Shanti says. "We can't have girls night no more." I snap my head around and look at her. "Says who?" Bri makes a comment. "Exactly who can't?" We laugh and Justin,Jerome and Darien all walk through the door. Justin walks up to me and grabs me by the waist and pulls me upstairs. We walk in my room and he sits on the bed,pulling me in his lap. He says. "Why you so beautiful?" I shrug my shoulders. "Idk." My phone vibrates in my hand and I see that an unknown number texted me. I scrunch up my nose.

Before I could really react Justin snatches my phone. "Who tf is this Aubrey?" I roll my eyes. "I don't fucking know Justin." He starts texting on my phone. I get up and storm out the room,going downstairs. Shanti ask. "Damn what's wrong with you?" Justin comes up behind me and says. "How tf he get your number?" I shrug my shoulders. "I don't fucking know Justin." He mean mugs me as he throws my phone and walks out the house. Jerome and Darien follow behind him. Bri looks at me. "Why y'all arguing?" I sigh. "A random number texted me and he think I know who it is." Shanti says. "Let's go out." I get up and walk back upstairs into my room and get in the bed. I fall asleep shortly after as I start to wake up. I slowly sit up in the bed and Bri walks through the door. "Look we don't have to go out if you don't want to." I sigh. "It's ok maybe I need it." I get up and stretch as I walk in the bathroom and turn on the shower. I play my music as I strip and get in the shower. I scrub my body clean as I hum along to the music that's playing. I finish up and step out out the shower as I wrap my towel around my body. Shanti walks in the room. "You sure you want to go?" I nod my head and dry off and get dressed. Shanti asks. "Yo man said let him see what you got on?" I say. "No." She says. "Girl just pose." I say. "Wait until we go downstairs." I do my hair and put on some lip gloss. I grab my phone and keys and walk downstairs. I stand by the front door and pose.

Shanti takes my pictures and says. "You cute suh." I shake my head. "Girl." We all walk outside and get in the car. Bri drives off. "We not going to be there long." We drive for a little while and the car comes to a stop. We get out the car and head inside the club. I sit at the bar and order me a margarita. I slowly sip it as someone comes and sits next to me. "Hi beautiful." I scrunch up my nose. "I'm married." Shanti walks over to me. "You good?" I nod my head yes and she sits next to me. I mouth a thank you to her and finish my margarita.

I feel my phone vibrate in my lap and I glance down at my phone. Shanti asks. "You going to talk to him?" I shrug my shoulders. "Idk, but I want to." I order me another margarita and start to sip it slowly. We stay for a little while longer and get up to leave. Bri drives back to my house as I lean back in my seat and stare out the window. We pull up to my house and I get out. I hear Justin yelling my name as I make my way up to the front door and unlock it. He walks in behind me. "Why you didn't text me back bae?" I grab his hand and lead him upstairs in my room. As we walk in the room I close the door and take off my shoes. "I want to talk,but can you not yell my head hurts a little." He says. "I'm sorry I should've let you explain." "Bae I told you I don't know him." I say as he grabs me and pulls me closer to him. "So,you don't know a Kaiden?" I shake my head. "Probably got the wrong number." I get out of his grip and walk in my closet to change out of my clothes and into something comfortable. I wrap my hair up and put on my bonnet,getting ready for bed. I walk out the closet and see Justin's already in the bed. I get in the bed and lay my right leg across his back as I drift off to sleep.
                          Justin's Pov
I wake up the next morning and see that Aubrey's not beside me no more. I check my phone notifications.

I sit up and text her back.

I get up out the bed and walk in the bathroom and turn on the shower. I wait for it to get hot as I strip out my clothes and step into the shower. I do my hygiene stuff and get dressed for the day. As I make my way out the bathroom and downstairs I see Jerome and Darien sitting on the couch. Darien asks. "Did you ask her or did you chicken out?" I say. "Yeah I asked her and she said yeah." Jerome says. "She was walking out the door when I was coming in." "Bri and Shanti asses wanted her." I say as I walk out the door and they follow behind me. We walk next door and go inside. I walk over to my baby and grab her by the waist and pull her upstairs. We walk in her room and I sit down on her bed,pulling her in my lap I say. "Why you so beautiful?" She shrugs her shoulders. "Idk." Her phone vibrates  and I look at it. I get mad and grab it out her hand.

I see that Aubrey's gone and I get up and walk downstairs. "How tf he get your number?" She shrugs her shoulders again. "I don't fucking know Justin." I mean mug her as I throw her phone and walk out the house. Jerome and Darien follow behind me. Jerome says. "Nigga tf wrong with yo ass?" I say. "Nun bro." I walk next door to my house and walk upstairs in my room. I lay across my bed and see that Aubrey texted me.

Darien walks in the room and stands in the doorway. "So,y'all got in y'all first argument as a couple." I look. "I don't want to talk about it." I text shanti.

Darien says. "I know I don't know what's going on,but I know that she wouldn't cheat on you." A lot of things start to run through my mind. I say. "I'll talk to her tomorrow." Darien looks. "You shouldn't let her go to sleep mad at you." I get up and walk out the room,going downstairs. I walk out the front and sit on the porch to wait for Aubrey to get home.

I wait for her to text me back but she never does. I see her car pull up and I get up and walk over to her as I yell her name. I walk in the house behind her."Why you didn't text me back bae?" She doesn't say anything as she grabs my hand and leads me upstairs in her room. As we walk in the room She closes the door."I want to talk,but can you not yell my head hurts a little." I think about what Darien said. "I'm sorry I should've let you explain." "Bae I told you I don't know him." She says as I grab her and pull her closer to me."So,you don't know a Kaiden?" I ask as she shakes her head. "Probably got the wrong number." She gets out of my grip and walks off. I take it upon myself to get comfortable,so I take off my shoes and pants and lay in the bed,getting under the cover. As I'm going to sleep I feel Aubrey put her leg on my back.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

335K 9.1K 35
only if everything we imagined could come true. ((UNDER MAJOR EDITING)) © -biebercuddles 2013 All Rights Reserved
790K 17.4K 34
it was easy for him to leave but to say i love you... Hey lover, are you happy with her? Hey lover, was i that bad? Hey lover, i search everywhere, d...
8.6K 299 16
They met in google. Before she knew she fell in love with him, the boy who disliked everyone but her. Did he like her?
10.4K 395 31
Avery's only been in one relationship and she promised herself that she wouldn't get in another one until she meets Jackson,will she give him a chan...