The Mafia Monk (Crazy Mafia s...

Galing kay MedievalTomboy

"I kill for living" I said seriously expecting the beauty before me to back away in fear. I leaned close towa... Higit pa

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Controlling Mr. Coopers
The Mafia God
The Mafia Stalker
Adopting Mr. Beggar
New Book
Draining Mr. Brainy
Stalking Mr. Cupid

Chapter 21

23.4K 1.2K 388
Galing kay MedievalTomboy

Demyan Point of View

I hate it too!

I don't like parting ways with her. I don't like not being able to see her. I hate it if I couldn't know how she is and what she is doing. I don't know if it's because I'm concerned for her or it is more than that but I hate it.

I hate to stay away from her.

I realized that I have grown fond of her irritating personality. She has a Disney level imagination for everything and I'm still amazed how she could reach to such assumptions.

Puberty?

No... Post Puberty!

Gosh, how do the levers of her brain work?

If I wouldn't have been too much consumed about her safety issues, I would have laughed out loud. Of all the things, she could only think of effing Puberty?

But then again, my only purpose of taking her to the trip is to bid her a goodbye on a memorable note. Though the only thing I want to do was to be with her at least one hour a day, she is getting in trouble because of me.

I can forgive if they hurt me but I cannot forgive them or myself if they hurt Zinnia. In less than just a month, this carefree, crack and mental girl who listens to no one with an A-grade story writer of a brain – she has become a special person in my life.

A very special girl who provokes my protective instincts and challenge my senses!

Nevertheless, she needs to go away from me. She has become a target to my rivals and I cannot have her in my troubles.

"What is this?" I irked at the sight of well assorted fruits in the tray that Zinnia ordered. We had a month's worth food and she still has space in her stomach for fruits?

"These are for you. It makes you healthy at this period of time. You need vitamins in your body right now?" The heck?

What is wrong with this girl?

I agree I like her assumptions but damn they are so energy consuming for others.

"Why do I need to take vitamins? And what period of time are we speaking about?" I seriously want to do a doping test on her.

"You are in a sensitive period and eating healthy food helps." She answered shortly and shoved a fork full of fruit pieces in my mouth.

"Good Lord Woman! I'm not pregnant!" I gasped in utter annoyance.

This girl is treating me like I'm a pregnant person on her early trimester. Why in the world of millions of women should I be the fortunate to fall for her?

I seriously started doubting my tastes and preferences now. I mean, who in their right mind find this mental girl appealing?

'You. And I'm in my right state.' My mind spoke up nonchalantly.

'And my Zinnia is beyond appealing to me. So brother, I assure you that from the moment she came into our lives, I'm very active and healthy.' The darned downtown man also chose the same time to put its view on the matter.

Why am I the one to have such weird parts?

"Oh Mr. Monk, of course you are not pregnant. How can you be when I'm the one who has the substance to carry your heir?" She laughed out as if I just joked about something casual to her.

No this is not what I wanted to happen in this trip. It was supposed to be a goodbye trip.

I wanted to yell at her and tell her clearly that we are not made to be together but my outburst was cut short by the ringing of my mobile. I saw Egor's name flashing on the screen and I excused myself from her to take the call.

"What is it Egor." I asked directly without a 'hi' or a 'hello'. He wouldn't call me if it was nothing important so I had to pick the call up.

"Dem, Where are you?" In a hell hole!

"You know where I am and with whom I am." I answered sarcastically. I think Egor is jealous because I'm spending more time with Zinnia and has little time to spend with him.

But he needs to understand that there is a limit for friendship too.

"Well, be careful. Valdimir was too silent from a couple days." Ah, that f**ker!

"Alright I will be." I answered shortly.

"How is it going on?" I know what he is referring to. I could only sigh in reply.

"What do you think? It's not easy to talk sense into that girl." I said and heard Egor laugh from the other side. He is enjoying this too much.

I don't know in what way she understands that I want her away from me.

I cut the call and walked to Zinnia who was still sitting in the chair I felt her in, playing with a baby from the neighbor table.

Well, men are dying to meet a person of beauty with brains – men out in the world, try out women with only any one of them, they are quite interesting and yes, irritating as well.

"Let's get going, Zinnia." I called out and she stood up running towards me.

Bang

I heard a gunshot. I immediately pulled out the gun from my belt and pulled Zinnia behind me.

Bang Bang Bang

People started screaming and running out of the restaurant we are currently in. Before I can push Zinnia into the safety of a room, seven men were rounding us from each side. I took an attacking stance and looked at each one of them.

They are that f**ker's men!

They are here? How? I made sure no one knew about my trip then how did they find us so early?

Damn it!

"Zinnia, when I say go... you should run towards that room over there and lock it from inside. Clear?" I whispered to her still looking into the eyes of approaching men.

"How can I lock a door from inside when I will be outside?" Dear Lord!

I take my previous statement back, men in the world – please prefer women with brains, beauty be damned!

"Zinnia, go inside and lock yourself from inside." I'm in a very tight position right now with her near me and she is still testing my patience.

If she was not here, then I would have finished all the men in two minutes.

"But I want to see the game you are playing." She whispered, scratching my back.

Game? A game?

I sighed in exasperation when I heard her. I tried, tried a lot to control my anger but she is really clueless about many things.

"Is this PUBG live game you are playing? I love that game a lot. Can I have a gun too please; I will play in your team. So are these seven men the opposing team?" She questioned one after the other making the rage inside me build with every passing second.

PUBG? Is that some kind of game?

Just then one of the men started moving towards us and I immediately pulled a bullet straight into his forehead and looked at the other men with a raised eyebrow challenging them to proceed further.

From behind, I heard Zinnia squeal in excitement and ran towards the now fallen dead body of the man and pulled his gun from his belt.

The other men are too engrossed with the action of this mental girl that they even forgot to hurt her. They looked at her with interest when she pointed the gun towards one of the men.

"Okay, when I say bang you will have to fall down and play dead." She said that to a freaking well built man with a gun who my rival's man is.

Goodness!

I want to cry. Seems like what she said about puberty period is right otherwise I never felt this strong urge to cry in anger.

"Zinnia they are here to kill us in real. Move out of the way and I will finish them in a minute." I shouted at her bringing back the hazed men back to reality. The men too took their fighting stance and guns in their hands, ready to pull the trigger.

"Oh, really? You mean in real they will kill us? That's exactly the thought you need to have while playing this game. You need to survive on the battle grounds." She jumped in excitement and clapped her hands like a seal in a circus.

"You need to come with us, girl." One of the men told Zinnia in his dangerous thug voice which didn't affect me and not so surprisingly, it didn't affect Zinnia too.

"No. I will only play from his side." She said in determination and shot him in his chest. I stood there in utter disbelief and shock. The men went into a shock too and didn't know what to do.

What just happened?

Did she... did she just shoot a person with a gun?

"See, he has good skills, he immediately complied and fell down when I said bang. Very nice timing! Now it's your turn, guys." Saying, Zinnia shot the men one by one in super speed, some were shot on their chest and some on their shoulder while some on their legs.

They were just hurt, not dead which made me over-think about something...

I suddenly feel useless and helpless.

I wonder who saved who!

Is it me, Demyan Lev Petrov, the mafia king saved a mental girl or is it a PUBG gamer, mental girl saved me?

How can I look into my eyes in the mirror? I suddenly pity myself. Why?

"Mr. Monk, they even prepared fake blood. Such loyal and determined gamers!" She smiled and I could only scoff feeling sorry for myself.

What is my life right now?

~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next mental chapter is here. Enjoy!

Demyan's plans are misinterpreted again by Zinnia. What do you think about it?

Mr. Monk is Pregnant? Hahahaha

OMG! Mr. Monk and Zinnia are attacked by rival men!

Who saved who? Mafia king saved an innocent girl or a PUBG gamer saved her teammate?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

29.2K 738 28
"Kill him! Kill him!" The crowd cheers. Today's match was fight until they back down, but if they don't, you kill them. If- I mean when- I win, I wil...
896K 8.8K 7
Warning‼️This book contains abtruse topics such as Dark love, Abuse, Violence etc. You have been warned. "I thought after 3months of dealing with m...
439K 13.2K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...
305K 10K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐎𝐧π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ β˜…β˜…β˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...