Bully in Love

By Camrenlover25

Lauren has been bullied by Camila since their sophomore year in high school. But now as Seniors, what will sh... More

A bit of info before the story
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Fourteen

7.6K 187 262
By Camrenlover25

A/N: The fluffiness continues ladies and gentlemen now we get to see the Camren relationship grow and more people getting to know about it. So the original author mentioned that she has written a bit more than normal but I am sure you guys don't mind that. Happy Reading!

Since Camila and Lauren were by no means ready to part ways, Lauren invited the brunette to stay for a late lunch. Neither one of them had eaten that much all day due to the stress of worrying about the future of their relationship. It was a nice day outside so they both agreed to have a picnic. Lauren chose a spot for them among the large expansion of grass in the backyard of the Jauregui mansion. They lay side by side on a picnic blanket, looking up at the clouds in the sky. It was so peaceful outside and they were content in just being together. They engaged in a chat as they waited for Lars to bring their lunch to them. Lauren had her legs crossed at the ankles, with her hands intertwined in her lap, while Camila had one hand resting under her head.

"How do you think your family will react to us dating?" Lauren asked.

"I... I'm not sure. I guess they'd be okay with it. I know Sofia and Hayley would be because they were already suspecting it. My mom knows I've had a crush on you for a while. But my Dad, I don't know. I guess he'd be okay. What about your parents?"

"I barely speak to my father, but my mother would more than likely not approve. She's even tried to convince me to end my friendship with you."

Camila raised her eyebrows at the new information. "Wow, and you kept seeing me anyway?"

Lauren nodded. "I did. My mother has no right to tell me whom I should and should not socialize with."

"Look at you," Camila said, impressed. "Bad-ass Lauren Jauregui, not listening to mama bear. I guess I am a bad influence on you."

"Perhaps," Lauren smiled, playing along. The raven-haired girl's grin faltered slightly as she thought of her mother's opinion of Camila. "It's just that, I had grown to like you very much, Camila. The thought of not being around you made me extremely defiant of my mother."

Camila turned to the raven-haired girl and smiled softly, knowing she would feel the same if her parents tried to keep her away from Lauren. She felt butterflies of flattery flutter inside of her and she leaned over kissing the raven-haired girl on the cheek. Lauren instantly smiled at the action and turned to Camila. Their faces were inches apart as they looked into each other's eyes. Camila thought Lauren looked so beautiful at this moment. Her emerald eyes were sparkling and her hair was glowing under the soft rays of the sun.

Lauren saw the way Camila was looking at her and it made her heart skip a beat. Oh, what those deep brown eyes did to her. She leaned in and closed the gap between them, placing a soft, innocent peck on Camila's lips. Camila smiled softly before leaning in for a second kiss, only this time let it linger. She felt her body shiver with excitement as Lauren kissed her back. Within seconds, they both felt that flame between them ignite and the kiss became more passionate. Keeping their lips locked, Camila leaned up on one elbow and was now over the raven-haired girl. Only the top half of her body ghosted over Lauren's. Even though her hand was itching to grasp one of Lauren's firm breasts, Camila didn't want to rush things. Lauren too was fighting her own urges. She felt compelled to dig her hair into Camila's thick hair but was also unsure. It was funny how they had suddenly become so shy about touching when they finally had the freedom to do so. Camila broke the kiss for a moment and gazed down at the girl below her.

Lauren's face was slightly flushed as she stared back into Camila's eyes. She smiled softly. "It's becoming extremely difficult to stop myself from kissing you."

Camila smirked. "How do you think I feel? I've waited two years to do this."

Lauren grinned before leaning up and capturing Camila's lips once more.

"Mmm," Camila hummed in satisfaction as she followed Lauren back down on the blanket. Her lower regions clenched with arousal as the kiss became a bit more aggressive. Lauren lost herself in the kiss and cupped Camila's face with both hands, not caring about respectable touches at the moment. Camila's tongue asked for entrance and the raven-haired girl purred with anticipation. Just as she was about to grant the brunette consent, the sound of someone clearing their throat and broke their spell.

Camila broke the kiss and was off of Lauren in a flash. Both girls looked up and saw Lars standing above them holding a silver tray with two covered platters sitting on top.

"Lars," Lauren said, her voice laced with embarrassment. "We didn't see you there." She glanced at Camila and the brunette nervously rubbed the back of her neck.

"I have your lunch," he said. Camila could tell he was trying to maintain an air of professionalism.

"Yes, thank you, Lars."

The man carefully knelt down and placed the tray on the blanket in front of them. Camila felt Lars' eyes on her but she refused to meet his gaze. He soon stood to his feet and looked down at the raven-haired girl. "Is there anything else needed, Lauren?"

"No. That will be all. Thank you very much."

Lars gave a small nod and headed back towards the house.

Camila blew out a breath. "Seriously, Lars needs to lighten up if you want me visiting your house more often. He always looks at me like he's planning my demise."

Lauren chuckled. "Camz."

"I'm not kidding. I don't think he likes me. Did you see him after he caught us just now?"

"He just takes a while to warm up to people. He practically raised me so I suppose seeing us in that... position... made the father part of him come out."

"It always comes out. I see it every time."

"Don't worry about Lars, Camila. He'll soon see how much you mean to me."

"How much do I mean to you?" Camila taunted.

Lauren smiled. "That is at least a fifth date conversation."

Camila laughed as Lauren removed the covers of the platters. Each one revealed a gourmet flatbread turkey and ham sandwich with a small bowl of fruit salad on the side.

"Well, it's no pastrami sandwich, but it looks pretty good," Camila commented.

Halfway through their meal, Lauren looked up from her sandwich and eyed Camila. "You know, this feels like a date."

Camila smirked at the raven-haired girl. "Oh, you'll know when I take you on a date. This is just two people who like each other, hanging out and having a picnic."

Lauren raised an eyebrow. "Is that so?"

"Yep."

"And what exactly do you have planned for our date?"

"Guess you'll have to wait until Friday night," Camila smiled. Truthfully, Camila was in a panic on the inside. She had no fucking idea what to do for their date.

Monday morning soon arrived and it was Camila's first day back to school from her suspension. The brunette felt a few eyes on her as she entered the school grounds, but she could care less. She was walking on air now that Lauren was her girlfriend. Wait, was she? The word girlfriend had not yet reached the vocabulary in their relationship. Nonetheless, she was happy.

They decided to keep their dating status under wraps for now, but they knew there was one person they had to tell. Camila approached Mendes at their usual spot on campus and he grinned upon seeing her.

"Good to see you back, buddy," Mendes said, patting Camila on the shoulder.

Camila was beaming. "Thanks. It's good to be back."

"I never thought I'd hear you say that about school."

"I know, right?"

"So, uh... how did it go with, Lauren? And I want a real answer this time because your bullshit texts were... well, bullshit. I knew you weren't telling me everything."

Camila chuckled and shrugged. "That's because I wanted to tell you in person." Just then Camila saw a flash of raven hair and she grinned when she saw Lauren walking towards them.

Mendes furrowed his brows, wondering why his friend was grinning like an idiot. He turned and saw Lauren. If the two of them were that happy to see each other, that had to be a good sign.

"Hello, Shawn," Lauren smiled politely at the young man.

"Lauren," he nodded.

Lauren shifted her gaze towards Camila and an amused, yet mischievous twinkle was in her emerald eyes. "Camila," the raven-haired girl smiled as she came over to stand near the brunette.

"Hey," she greeted. Camila could not wipe the giddy smile off her face.

Both of them had to fight the urge to kiss each other hello. Shy and knowing glances between them would have to do.

Mendes watched this exchange and raised a curious eyebrow. "Well, it looks like you guys worked things out."

Camila smiled at Lauren, looking into the raven-haired girl's beautiful eyes. "Yeah, we did."

Mendes nodded. "Awesome. So, this is what you wanted to tell me in person? That you guys made up? You could have texted that."

Camila and Lauren finally tore their eyes away from each other and turned to Mendes.

"That's not all." Camila reached over and took Lauren's hand in her own, intertwining their fingers. "We have a date Friday night."

Mendes looked down at their hands and back up between the two smiling faces before him. His mouth gaped open as a look of shock fell over his features. He remained that way for a while.

"Uh, Mendes?" Camila asked, still waiting for a response from her best friend.

"Shawn? Are you okay?" Lauren questioned.

Suddenly, a proud, tight-lipped smile was on Mendes's face and he launched at both girls, pulling them into a group hug.

"Ah! Mendes!" Camila complained as she was squashed against two bodies.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" He grinned. Mendes soon released his hold and took a step back. "It's about damn time!"

Camila and Lauren recuperated from the embrace and grinned from ear to ear. They held onto each other's hands a little tighter.

"And Lauren?" Mendes began. "I'm sorry about Camila being a complete ass."

"Hey!" Camila exclaimed.

Lauren giggled at Camila's outburst.

"What?" Mendes shrugged. "You were. Anyway, I'm glad you guys are okay again... and together!"

"Thanks, Mendes. I'm glad you're happy we're happy," Camila shook her head with a smirk on her lips. She had never seen Mendes act so giddy. Well, other than when he's talking about Hailey.

Just then, the bell rang for the first class of the day.

"I'll catch you guys later," Mendes smiled. He gave them a military salute of his hand before walking away.

Camila and Lauen both chuckled at him. "He's such a dork," Camila said, shaking her head.

"Well, as he said, he's just happy for us," Lauren smiled.

Camila sheepishly smiled and lightly swung their held hands. "So, uh... I guess I'll see you at lunch."

Lauren saw the melancholy look fall on Camila's face and the raven-haired girl thought she was adorable. "Yes." She too was finding it hard to let go of Camila's hand. "Is it silly that I don't want you to go?"

Camila grinned. "No. I don't wanna go either."

They both smiled softly at each other as they felt a warmth pass through them. They had never discussed PDA and they weren't sure how to leave each other. On impulse, Lauren quickly leaned in and placed a kiss on Camila's cheek. "Bye," she smiled.

Camila felt a blush on her cheeks. "Bye," the brunette replied. They slowly let go of each other's hands and finally parted ways.

Camila and Lauren had agreed that they would keep their relationship under wraps from their parents during the week until they were 100% ready. So, in order to not give each other away until the big night, they decided to not see each other outside of school until then. But they soon found out that was easier said than done.

It was Wednesday afternoon and Lauren found herself going over to the Cabello home after her extracurricular club. Sinu welcomed her inside and informed her that Camila was up in her room. As the raven-haired girl climbed the stairs, she wondered if Camila would be upset that she even showed up. This was breaking their agreement to not see each other.

The raven-haired girl stood in front of Camila's door with baited breath before knocking softly.

"Just a sec!" She heard Camila holler.

Lauren furrowed her brows as she heard noises and scrambling on the other side of the door. What was Camila doing? She then heard Camila's bed creak and then quick footsteps shuffling towards the door. The door was clicked to unlock before it opened. "Lauren," Camila gasped in surprise.

The raven-haired girl looked over Camila's features and noticed the brunette's cheeks were slightly flushed and her hair was a little out of sorts. Camila's breathing even seemed a bit irregular. She was wearing a black t-shirt and fitted grey sweatpants.

"Hi, Camila," the raven-haired girl spoke with uncertainty.

A small smile appeared on Camila's lips. She noticed Lauren was still in her clothes from the school day. A dark blue sundress that stopped just above the knees. "Hi," Camila replied. "What are you doing here?"

Lauren bit her bottom lip and sheepishly lowered her eyes. "I know that we made an agreement to not see each other outside of school until our date, but I just..." She raised her eyes. "I wanted to see you."

Camila smiled at the raven-haired girl as she felt pure adoration towards the girl in front of her. Camila grasped Lauren by the wrist and pulled her into the room and closed the door. Lauren shyly met Camila's gaze.

"I wanted to see you too," Camila confessed.

Lauren smiled with relief and in one motion, they both stepped forward and embraced each other in a hug. Lauren rested her head on Camila's shoulder and closed her eyes. Lauren was becoming accustomed to this feeling of safety and warmth when she was in Camila's arms. She could not get enough of it. They leaned out of the embrace and looked at each other once more. Camila's hands rested on Lauren's waist and the raven-haired girl's hands had a hold on Camila's upper arms. Both of them felt that pull between them and they leaned in pressing their lips together in a gentle kiss. Camila felt her head spin at the feeling. This happened every time she kissed Lauren. The raven-haired girl's heart fluttered at how tender Camila was. With just one kiss she felt all the meaning being conveyed to her. They smiled at each other.

"Um. Do you wanna watch T.V. with me?"

The raven-haired girl nodded. "Sure."

They situated themselves on the bed, side by side, and intertwined their fingers as they watched the program. They sat there in comfortable silence for no longer than two minutes when Camila's thumb stroked the back of Lauren's finger. The raven-haired girl felt a tingle run up her arm and all through her body at the single touch. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Camila turning towards her. The raven-haired girl glanced at Camila, raising a brow in question.

"You know I wanna make out, right?" Camila stated.

"Camz!" Lauren chastised with a smile. She was pleasantly surprised by the brunette's bluntness.

"What? Now, that I know we can, that's all I can think about."

The raven-haired girl smirked. "Oh, yeah?" Lauren taunted.

"Yeah."

"What if I don't want to?"

Camila's lips curled with amusement. "Then you'd be lying." Camila shifted her body slightly so she was leaning on her hip, facing the raven-haired girl. "I can already see your hives forming."

Lauren chuckled lightly. "Okay," the raven-haired girl relented. She leaned in closer to Camila. Lauren's eyes flickered down to Camila's lips before moving back up to greet dark brown eyes. "But I'm only agreeing to make out in order to avoid hives."

Camila grinned. "Sure, you are." The brunette pressed Lauren's smiling lips against her own. The raven-haired girl quickly recovered and immediately responded. As the kiss deepened, Lauren reached up and cupped Camila's cheek. To Camila's surprise, Lauren was the first to initiate tongue. Camila released a moan and pressed forward, making Lauren lay on her back. The top half of their torsos touched, much like at their picnic, but more aggressive this time. Both of them shivered as they felt their breasts press together for the first time. Lauren had never felt anything so overwhelming and exhilarating in her whole life. They continued to taste each other as their tongues glided together in an eager dance. Lauren felt Camila's hand move to her hip as she dug her fingers in Camila's dark curls. The kiss became more aggressive as both of them could not get enough of each other's mouths. The raven-haired girl kept waiting for Camila to progress in further touching, but it never happened. Camila's hand had still not moved from the spot on her hip.

They ended the kiss in order to breathe and looked into each other's eyes, breathing heavily.

"Camz?"

"Yeah..."

"Why aren't you touching me?" Lauren blatantly asked.

Camila raised her eyebrows, taken aback by the question. She looked down at her hand that was placed on Lauren's hip. "I am."

"Yes, but... not in the way you did the first time I was in your bed."

Camila felt herself blush as she thought of how she felt up the raven-haired girl that morning after the sleepover. "But... that was different," the brunette sheepishly replied.

"Different how? I'm still the same person."

"I know... it's just different because... now I have respect for you."

Lauren raised an eyebrow. "Now you have respect for me? Not before?"

"Well, before I just wanted in your pants... or up your dress."

The raven-haired girl's mouth gaped open in shock. "Camila!"

Camila tried to hide her smile. "But it's different now. I got to know you and you're a girl who deserves respect. I don't want to mess this up somehow and do something you aren't ready for."

The raven-haired girl's heart fluttered at Camila's concern for her feelings. She smiled softly and caressed Camila's cheek. "Camz, you can't mess up. Not if you're just expressing how you feel about me." The brunette closed her eyes as she felt Lauren's soft hands against her face.

"I want you to touch me," Lauren breathed.

Camila felt herself throb between her legs at Lauren's words. The girl she had been having sexual fantasies about and secretly pining over for the past two years was asking her to touch her. She looked down at Camila and noticed the raven-haired girl's chest was heaving and her face was flushed. Camila had never seen anything so sexy in her life.

"Okay..." She leaned in a kissed Lauren soundly on the lips. "So... I can kiss you here?" Camila husked. She moved down a bit and turned her head slightly, placing a soft kiss on Lauren's neck.

Lauren gasped and closed her eyes as Camila gently sucked on her pulse point. "Oh, yes," she breathed.

Camila smiled against Lauren's skin at the raven-haired girl's reaction. She leaned up and looked into Lauren's face. The raven-haired girl's eyes slowly opened and looked at her. Arousal shined in those emerald eyes.

"And I can do this?" Camila's lips found purchase on Lauren's earlobe. She sucked the soft skin and nipped at it gently before soothing it with her tongue.

Lauren felt herself becoming wetter by the second as Camila's tongue worked its magic on her. She brought her hands up Camila's strong back and held the brunette closer to her. Camila was practically swooning at the whimpers that Lauren made and it made her hornier beyond belief. She removed her lips from Lauren's earlobe and vivaciously attacked the raven-haired girl's lips with her own.

"Mmm..." Lauren moaned as Camila invaded her mouth with a needy tongue. Suddenly, Camila was climbing on top of her, pressing a strong thigh between her legs.

This is the Camila Lauren had known from the start. The Camila that had looked at her lustfully when she had Lauren cornered in the bathroom. The Camila that stared at her with want after unzipping her wet dress. The thoughts of all of those moments had all led up to this in a wave of teenage hormonal passion.

One of Lauren's hands raked under Camila's pillow and she felt a piece of paper. She briefly wondered what it was but was distracted when Camila's mouth found the pulse point on her neck again.

"Oh, Lauren..." Camila moaned as her hands ran up and down the sides of the raven-haired girl's body.

Lauren felt the paper under the pillow once more. "Camila, wha-" Her lips were silenced by another hungry kiss from the brunette. She closed her eyes and was immediately drawn into the kiss and the feeling of her head in the clouds. God, Camila was a good kisser. As much as this make-out session was turning her on, Lauren could not shut off the curiosity in her brain. What was under this pillow? With effort, she pulled her mouth away from Camila's. "Mm, wait... wait..." she panted.

"What's wrong?" Camila breathed against slightly bruised lips.

"Wha—what is this?" The raven-haired girl pulled out the piece of paper that was hidden under the pillow.

Camila's eyes went wide in alarm. "It's nothing!" She exclaimed, reaching for the piece of newspaper.

"Wait a moment," Lauren said with amusement, holding the paper out of Camila's reach. As she examined it further and soon realized what it was. "Is this... the photo of me from when I won the science fair last year?"

Camila leaned back and bit her lower lip. "Maybe," she mumbled.

Lauren narrowed her eyes at Camila. "What is it doing under your pillow?"

The brunette shrugged. "I don't know," Camila lamely replied.

"Uh-huh," Lauren uttered, unconvinced.

"Okay, look..." Camila relented. "Only being able to see you at school is kind of driving me crazy."

"Crazy how?"

"Like... like I don't know," Camila said, suddenly becoming shy.

"I think you do know," Lauren said, keeping an un-wavered gaze upon Camila.

Camila looked upon the beautiful girl before her, still not believing Lauren was here. "Like... wanting to touch you," Camila whispered. Her hand ran up the side of Lauren's milky calf before slowly travelling under the raven-haired girl's dress.

Lauren gasped and her body trembled at the touch of Camila's tough, yet tender palm moving across her skin, stopping to caress the top of her thigh muscle. Camila looked into Lauren's eyes and saw the hunger of arousal reflected back at her.

Camila leaned her face in closer to Lauren's so their lips were centimetres apart. "And kiss you," Camila whispered before kissing Lauren tenderly. She leaned back and looked at the raven-haired girl. "When I can't do those things... I miss you."

The raven-haired girl thought of everything Camila was telling her and she gasped as she put the pieces together. The picture, the stumbling around behind the door after she knocked, the 'locked' door... was Camila masturbating? To a photo of her?

"Camila? What were you doing before I came into your room?"

Penetrating, dark brown eyes stared into Lauren's eyes. It was that lustful intensity that Lauren had often encountered when she first initiated their friendship agreement. The look that made the raven-haired girl's heart pound wildly.

"I was really missing you," Camila seductively replied.

Lauren could not control her want any longer. She grabbed a fist full of Camila's collar and pulled the brunette down into a hungry kiss. Camila immediately responded and pressed her full body into Lauren's front. The raven-haired girl panted as Camila sucked on her neck once more. The brunette swiftly gripped under the bend of one of Lauren's knees, spreading her legs further apart. Lauren whimpered in surprise as Camila's thigh rubbed against her centre. Camila groaned as they slowly began to rock their hips together. Both of them needed the other to quell the incessant throbbing between their legs with delicious friction. Lauren's breath caught in her throat as she felt the pleasurable burn hit her in just the right spot.

Were they moving too fast? Perhaps, but Lauren nor Camila could stop the chemistry that had been newly discovered between their bodies. Their lips met once more in a deep kiss.

Neither one of them heard the door opening.

"Camila, I've got your laundry and-" A loud gasp sounded in the room. "Oh, my God!"

Camila and Lauren hurriedly pulled away from each other and looked towards the door. Sinu stood there with a handful of clothes at her feet and a shocked expression on her face. Lauren quickly lowered her dress and hung her head in embarrassment. Camila locked eyes with her mother as her heart rapidly pounded with fear. It was dead silent for a moment before Sinu spoke.

"Were you two just doing what I think you were just doing?"

Camila swallowed and licked her suddenly dry lips. She did not know what to say. They had been caught red-handed. Soon Hayley and Sofia emerged by their mother, poking their heads inside the room. Camila internally rolled her eyes. She knew they had come running after hearing Sinu's outburst.

"Talk, young lady."

"I... we were going to tell you..." Camila began. She sighed heavily, wishing her sisters were not there witnessing the most embarrassing moment of her life. "Lauren and I are dating."

All three sets of eyes in the doorway widened in surprise.

"This is definitely not how I imagined this would go," Camila muttered. She glanced at Lauren who was looking at her before sheepishly lowering her gaze.

"Alright, Cammy!" Hayley declared, pumping a fist in the air. She was swiftly smacked in the back of the head by Sinu. "Ow!" Hayley hollered as Jane tried to suppress her chuckle.

"Shut your mouth, Hayley! This is serious! Now, both of you go wash up for dinner," she directed, pushing the girls away from the door.

Before Sofia was out of sight she discreetly gave Camila a wink and the brunette shook her head. Oh, her little sis.

The three women were soon left alone once more. Sinu looked between the both of them. "How could you hide this from your own mother?!" Sinu demanded.

Camila was relieved to hear Sinu's tone was not angry but in fact whiny. The tone her mother expressed when she felt out of the loop.

"Mami! We just weren't ready to tell you."

"Well, when were you going to be ready? And wait 'til your father hears about this. He's gonna hit the roof when he finds out you've been secretly dating!"

"Mom-"

"Don't Mom me. How long has this been going on?"

"Uh... since Saturday..." Camila replied.

"Humph..." Sinu folded her arms in front of her and looked at Lauren. The raven-haired girl felt like she shrank three times her size under the Cuban woman's gaze. "Lauren, will you be staying for dinner tonight?"

Lauren was taken aback by the simple question. "Um, I... I suppose... if you don't mind."

"Why would I mind?"

"Well... given the current circumstances-"

"Oh, I don't mind that you two kids are together. I wondered when you'd finally admit your feelings already. I'm just upset I wasn't told sooner."

"Sorry, Mami," Camila muttered.

"You should be." She picked up the clothes she had dropped on the floor and walked into the room. She placed the clothing on the foot of Camila's bed. "Dinner is ready in five. I hope you two can keep your hands to yourselves long enough to come down and join us."

"Mami!" Camila whined.

Lauren lowered her eyes and blushed. Sinu smirked lightly before exiting the room.

When her mother was gone, both girls released the breaths they were holding. Did that really just happen? Camila plopped back on her bed. "Forgot to lock the fucking door," she grumbled.

A/N: Okay so we also got some steamyness but what do you expect from Camila xD. So next up we're gonna see the cabello family reacting to the newly formed relationship and the date on friday

Don't forget to click the little star and remember you are enough.

Have a great day-J<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...