Private ~ H.S

By Shani_Shana99

❝I can't believe I'm actually going to become a private dancer.❞ *** Aurelia Scott, a single mother working a... More

Private ~ H.S
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII

Chapter XV

4.3K 221 314
By Shani_Shana99

A/N: There is absolutely no smut in this chapter.

...

Lol jk there is totally smut in this chapter xD

But seriously though...don't you start raving on about fucking condoms in this chapter BECAUSE IT'S CALLED A MORNING AFTER PILL, OK?? Just let Haurelia have their moment lol

OK, have fun ;)

I said it.

Before I could even stop myself, I said it. And as soon as the words left my mouth, Harry pulled away from me and looked down at me with wide eyes.

"Wait...what..?" He asked me quietly, "But...Aurelia...you said that you were afraid..."

"I know. And I am," I murmured to him, "but...maybe you could...help me get over it..." I smiled up at him.

"Aurelia..." Harry bit his lip and slowly pulled me back into a sitting-up position, "I don't know..."

"What?" I pouted, "You don't want me?" I asked him cheekily.

"Christ, Lia...of course I do," he gently cupped my face in his hands, "I don't even know the words to explain how much I want you..."

"Then take me," I whispered to him with another smile, "Harry, I'm so sick of feeling afraid. I can't spend the rest of my life being scared of it. I don't want to be scared of it anymore."

I wasn't joking. It's been so long, that I've completely forgotten how it feels to experience that type of pleasure – and I was fed up with it. I was so fed up with being scared of sex – because what happened to me changes nothing. Sex can still be wonderful, as long as it's with the right person. And I was not gonna let Fletcher spoil that for me. I was ready to face my fear...with Harry.

"Aurelia..." Harry still sounded hesitant, "are you sure? A-Are you completely sure?"

I nodded. "I haven't done it since...what happened, because I was always too scared. But...I wanna change that now," I looked up at him, "please, Harry. I...I want to remember what it's like to feel pleasure, not..." I let out a shaky sigh, "not...pain..."

"Do you really think you'll be OK?" He asked me carefully.

"I...I think so," I nodded again – but a bit slower this time, "just...just as long as you keep me close to you..."

After a moment of further hesitation, Harry finally gave me a soft smile.

"...Alright. We can," he told me, "but...if you start to get any...flashbacks...or whatever, you'll tell me, right?"

I nodded a third time, and his smile grew – causing me to smile back.

"So..." I began, "the steamy kissing, the touching, me lying on the couch? Can we get back to that?"

Harry chuckled. "I think I can do better than that," he smirked at me a little and gently took my wrists, "come here."

He pulled me towards him by my wrists and let my lips fall against his – making me let out a low moan of satisfaction as he kissed me deeply and passionately. My breath hitched as I felt him take my waist and pull me onto his lap – making me smile and giggle against his lips as I straddled him.

Harry pulled away from me only to plant a soft kiss beneath my jawline before he started teasingly kissing his way down my neck – I let out a soft sigh and bit my lip before rolling my head back a little – feeling like there was a spark setting off somewhere every time his lips brushed against my skin. He'd barely done anything, but I was already getting wet – I could feel it.

Harry made it to the other side of my neck and attached his lips behind my ear and gently sucked – making me gasp and moan again since that had always been my sweet spot. I closed my eyes and whimpered softly in pleasure as I could feel him making a cheeky love bite into my skin.

I suddenly felt suffocated in my dress – and all I could think about was getting it off me. And so, I took Harry's hands and began to guide them up my back until his fingers touched the zipper of my dress – and he hesitated for a moment before he started to slowly drag it down. The cold air felt fresh against my hot skin – and I let out a long, satisfied sigh as I began to slide my arms out of the dress' sleeves – causing to fall away from my upper body completely and exposing my lacy deep purple bra.

Harry's eyes widened as they seemed to take in the sight of my half-naked body almost automatically. My breath then hitched as I began to feel something poking me from his groin area – and I smiled at him and giggled since I instantly knew what it was.

"Ohh, you do want me," I giggled again.

Harry stifled a groan before he smirked up at me. "I think that's already been established."

I smirked back at him. "Show me where your bedroom is, then," I murmured.

Harry's smirk grew before he hitched my dress further up my legs and grabbed hold of my thighs – rising to his feet and lifting me up with my legs wrapped around him in the process. I smiled at him and hugged his neck before I rested my head on his shoulder and let him carry me away.

He carried me into a room that was sweetly illuminated by the soft moonlight that was shining through the curtains. I heard him kick the door shut before he laid me down on the soft mattress of a large bed – and I closed my eyes and took a long, deep breath as I knew the moment was edging closer.

Harry took hold of the part of my rumpled dress that was still clinging to my body from the waist down, and slowly eased it down my legs. When the dress reached my ankles, I saved him the trouble and kicked it off so that it would drop to the floor.

"Oh my God, you're beautiful..." Harry murmured to me – his breathing starting to turn ragged.

I felt a red blush heating my face, and I gave Harry a coy smile in response. And, noticing that I was already in my underwear while he was still fully clothed, I detected a hint of unfairness and began to tug at the hem of his shirt. Getting the message, Harry smiled at me and lifted the shirt over my head – and my jaw immediately dropped as I took in the sight of his naked upper body.

Jesus Christ...

I was blown away. The man was literally built like a God. Large biceps and abs all inked with tattoos that made him look hot as fuck. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that it was actually the sexiest fucking body I'd ever seen.

"Wow..." I spoke before I could stop myself, "well, somebody must work out..."

Harry chuckled. "Every now and then, I do."

I bit my lip a little and sat up on my knees so that I could slowly run my hands up his chest – my fingers trembling with anticipation at the feeling of his taut muscles beneath my palms. I moved my hands across his shoulders and down his arms until the finally stopped at the waistband of his jeans – and I chewed on my lip even more as my fingers began to trace around his belt buckle. Eager, I looked up at Harry – and I saw that he was smiling down at me – causing me to smile back and giggle as I unbuckled the belt and pulled it away from his jeans.

I chucked the belt away before I took his hands and pulled them towards my bra clasp – but his hands stiffened a little once he realized what I wanted him to do.

"Are you sure?" He asked me softly.

I nodded vigorously. "Please."

Harry bit down on his own lip in anticipation as he swiftly unclipped my bra – causing me to gasp softly in delight as I felt the underthing falling from my chest which disturbed my breasts and made them bounce.

"Woah..." his eyes were wide as he raked them down my chest, "holy shit..."

I couldn't fight the smug smile that was quickly creeping across my face at his reaction – deciding to tease him by jumping on the bed and making them bounce again. I could see in Harry's face just how much he was dying to touch me – and I giggled before I laid myself down on the bed once more – letting him see that I was happy to let him do what he wanted to do.

Harry lowered himself towards me and cupped my breasts in his large hands – giving them both a gentle squeeze as he slowly circled his thumbs around my nipples which hardened them instantly. He then dipped his head and planted a soft kiss to the top of one of my nipples before he took it in his mouth and sucked on it – making me gasp and whimper in pleasure at the way his tongue began to nuzzle against it. I couldn't take it anymore...I could feel how soaked I was getting down there. I needed him to go lower than that.

"Harry..." I just managed to whisper out, "g-go lower..."

Once he heard me speak, Harry let my nipple slide out of his mouth with a soft pop. He then looked up at me and smirked before he began to kiss his way down my body – every touch of his lips making me go weak in the knees. When Harry reached the waistband of my knickers, he bit down on them and began to drag them down my legs with his teeth – and I felt a shuddery breath fall from my lips at how sensual it looked and felt.

Once my panties were off, he moved back up until his face was level with my dripping heat. I instantly realized what he was about to do – and my heart stopped for a moment out of my own excitement. I'd never been eaten out before...it's something I've always wanted to feel, but it just never happened to me.

However, before doing anything, Harry suddenly stopped and looked up at me.

"Do you still want me to keep going?" He asked me.

"Damn it, Harry, do I look like I want you to stop?" I retorted impatiently – causing him to smile and chuckle deeply in amusement.

"Alright, alright," his smile grew, "calm down, love. Just double-checking."

I felt his hands spreading my thighs apart – and I felt my face beginning to turn red as I finally revealed myself to him. I saw Harry lick his lips before he used his thumbs to gently spread my folds apart – exposing my swelling clit to the open air.

"Beautiful..." I heard Harry whisper before he gently slid his tongue across my clit – making me flinch and gasp before I moaned out loud. I hadn't been touched there in so long – not even by my own hands – and as a result, I was just so sensitive to it.

But it felt so fucking good.

I heard Harry let out a low moan as he glided his tongue through my inner folds – immediately causing my breathing to intensify as the new type of pleasure began to overwhelm me. I was already unable to control my hips as they seemed to lift off the bed towards Harry's mouth as if they had a mind of their own.

"Fuck, you taste good..." Harry mumbled with another moan.

He wrapped his lips around my clit and began to suck on it – his tongue swirling around and caressing the bundle of nerves – and I cried out his name before throwing my head back against his pillows in ecstasy. My heart was beating rapidly inside my chest – and I could barely keep still on the bed as my hips seemed to grind against his tongue almost automatically.

I was loving every damn minute of this.

Harry suddenly pulled away from my core with a groan – gently pushing my hips back down on the bed so that he could crawl up my body and crash his lips against mine once more. We kissed each other viciously – and I could taste myself on his tongue.

"I want you so badly..." he murmured breathlessly against me, "Aurelia..."

I felt one of his hands trailing down my body as he kissed me – and my breath hitched as I suddenly felt him slowly push two fingers through my folds and began to rub them against my throbbing clit.

"Is this OK?" He whispered to me.

"More than OK..." I replied with a vigorous nod.

"What about this?" He gently pushed his fingertip into my entrance – making me gasp and causing my breathing to intensify a little.

"Y-Yes..." I nodded once more and bit down hard on my bottom lip, "more..."

Harry pushed his finger in all the way – and I cursed under my breath and tilted my head back so that he could kiss me again.

"Take me..." I whispered to him, "please, Harry..."

"Are you really sure this is what you want?" He asked me uncertainly.

"Yes!" I promised, "We've already gone this far, haven't we?"

"We don't have to go all the way," he reminded me, "not if you don't want to."

"I do want to," I insisted, "Harry...please..."

Harry smiled at me and kissed me one last time before he sat up on his knees and began to undo his jeans. He pulled them off his legs and kicked them away from his ankles – leaving him only in his boxers which made my eyes go very wide when I saw how much he was bulging underneath. It was one hefty package – that was for sure.

Harry began to remove his boxers, but I quickly stopped him.

"Wait..." I grabbed his wrists so that he wouldn't pull them down, "Harry...c-can I do that..?"

"Really?" He asked.

I nodded, and he smiled again before playfully shrugging at me.

"If you want to," he said – and I instantly smiled back at him.

Biting my lip in anticipation, I took hold of his boxers and began to ease them down his legs – my heart thumping as I began to see his member starting to poke out. Once the boxers were all the way down, his length instantly sprung up in front of my face – and my jaw immediately dropped.

"Oh...my God..." I could barely get any words out, "wow...."

Jesus. So much for starting me off with an average-sized cock just to ease me back into it. This was no average-sized cock.

Fucking hell, was this man's ex Wonder Woman or something?!

How the fuck could she fit this thing inside her?!

"You alright there?" There was already a smug smirk plastered on to Harry's face.

I couldn't say a word. I just sat there and...stared at it. Long, thick and dripping with pre-cum, Harry was so hard that his shaft was literally slapping against his stomach. I found it fascinating and intimidating at the same time.

"You wanna backtrack?" Harry asked me softly.

I shook my head. "No...I'm just wondering if you like...inject your penis with steroids or something..."

At my words, Harry began to snigger before he ended up bursting into laughter.

"No way," he replied with a deep chuckle, "sounds fucking painful."

"Wow...OK then..." I was actually starting to feel excited for this, "well, this should be interesting..."

"You really want to keep going?" Harry started to turn serious again, "Are you absolutely positive?"

"Yes..." I nodded slowly, "but...H-Harry..?"

"Yeah?"

"Not...from behind..." I looked up at him pleadingly, "please...d-don't do it from behind..."

Harry's face softened out of sympathy for me – and he took my face in his hands before kissing me tenderly.

"Don't worry," he murmured to me, "I've always hated those positions, anyway."

I couldn't help smiling and chuckling softly at his words – and he smiled back at me before carefully lying me back down on the bed.

"I always...want to see your face..." I told him softly, "OK..?"

Harry's smile grew, and he immediately nodded. "I promise."

He lovingly touched his forehead to mine as he took his dick in one hand and slowly guided it towards my entrance. I bit my lip and held on tightly to Harry's free hand since the anticipation was killing me.

My breath hitched as I felt his tip nudging my entrance. I tried closing my eyes to focus – but when I did, I was suddenly hit with a flash of Fletcher's smirking face – causing my eyes to shoot open as my breathing began to turn heavy and ragged.

"It's OK, baby," Harry's gentle voice broke right through the terrible thoughts, "it's OK..."

I let out a whimper and squeezed his hand tighter as he began to slide into me. But as more of him went inside me, the more it hurt – and the more the memories of Fletcher were threatening to take over my mind. But Harry's voice always brought me back down to earth.

I could feel tears running down my face as I thought of the way Fletcher violated me. When I began to cry, I kept my eyes open and focused on Harry's face – and concentrated on his voice until it was the only thing I could hear.

"You're so brave..." he whispered to me, "you're amazing, Aurelia..."

"Harry..." I whimpered again, "h-hold me..."

He held me as close to him as he could and laced his fingers into mine – his touch slowing my racing heart and easing my troubled mind. The pain felt the same...but I knew it wasn't. Because with Fletcher, the pain lasted all the way through...but with Harry, I knew it would only last for a few more moments.

Harry isn't Fletcher.

He isn't doing what Fletcher did.

Fletcher violated me...but Harry is about to make love to me.

We're about to make love together...

Suddenly, I felt him inside me all the way – and I let out a long, pleasured moan.

I wasn't in pain anymore.

I felt good. More than good.

"How does it feel..?" Harry asked me softly.

As soon as I heard his question, I immediately smiled.

"It feels amazing," I replied without hesitation, "please move..."

Harry smiled back at me before pressing his lips to mine – kissing me deeply as he pulled out of me halfway before slowly pushing back in. I moaned lengthily into his mouth and slid my arms around his neck – holding him tight so that he couldn't pull away.

Harry groaned against my lips – and I could feel his breathing turning heavier as he began to gently thrust in & out of me. I could feel the pleasure already starting to spread through my body – and when Harry & I finally had to pull away for air, I kept my arms wrapped around him so that I could hug him close to me – my fingers starting to slide into his hair which was already beginning to dampen with sweat.

"H-Harry..." I whispered shakily, "go faster, please...."

Harry obeyed and began to rock into me at a faster pace – causing me to moan out loud as my body responded with my hips bucking up from the bed to roll against his. We let our foreheads touch as we began to heavily pant from the euphoria that was already consuming us both. Our bodies moved together in perfect rhythm – and as my head began to roll back in delight, Harry immediately attached his lips to my neck and sucked another love bite into the skin.

"Aurelia..." Harry groaned as he buried his face into my neck and seemed to breathe in my scent, "I want you to be mine..." he lifted his head and touched his forehead to mine once more so he could look me in the eyes, "say you'll be mine...please, Aurelia..."

"Yes..." I replied breathlessly, "I'm yours, Harry...I-I'm all yours..." I squeezed my eyes shut and moaned loudly, "I want to be yours..."

As a response, Harry crashed his lips to mine and kissed me passionately – his lips moving vigorously against my own and setting off a euphoric blaze everywhere in my body. My stomach was in knots, but I knew that was only because my climax was already building up inside me.

"Close..." I managed to utter in a choked gasp, "so c-close...fuck..!"

Hearing this, Harry changed his angle so that he could push even deeper into me – which only added to the intense, fiery pleasure mounting up in the pit of my stomach. And after Harry rocked me four more times, I couldn't hold it in anymore. Before I could even warn him, the pressure was released and the orgasm shattered right through me – making me gasp and cry out Harry's name in ecstasy as my walls clenched and pulsed around his shaft. Harry cursed under his breath before my own name left his lips in a loud groan of pleasure – hissing sharply as he began to shoot his load into me – which made me smile and giggle as I felt his warmth spread through me.

"Oh, fuck..." Harry panted as he began to come down from his high, "wow..."

"Yeah..." I let out a weak, tired chuckle, "wow..."

He was still out of breath as he slowly pulled out of me and collapsed on the other side of the bed – his chest heaving up and down as he tried to catch his breath.

"Oh, fuck..!" My eyes widened as I only just realized it, "Damn it, we didn't use anything!"

"I know," Harry sighed and chuckled softly, "don't worry. I'll take you to the chemist tomorrow, and we can get you a morning-after pill, OK?"

"Right...yeah..." I began to smile as I slowly nodded at him, "yeah, OK..."

"You know, I regret none of that," Harry took me in his arms and smiled back at me, going raw with you...it felt fucking sensational."

My smile grew, and I let out a giggle. "I know. Me too. That was the best I've felt in ages," I then began to blush softly, "you know, Harry...you're my first...after what happened...and now I feel...different," I looked up at him, "...I...I don't think I'm afraid anymore..."

Harry's smile grew. "It couldn't have been easy...trying to overcome a fear like that," he pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead, "well done, babe. You were so brave. You should be proud of yourself."

"I do feel proud of myself," I giggled again before smiling up at him, "thank you, Harry...for being so patient with me. You...you really are amazing..." I began to blush for the umpteenth time that night.

"No," Harry shook his head, "there's no comparison. You're the amazing one here," he gently brushed some of my hair out of my face, "going through what you have...and still finding the courage to face your fears...that's amazing," he smiled again, "I...I really do admire you, Aurelia. I hope you know that."

I beamed at him before I curled up against him and snuggled my head into his chest.

"I've had an amazing night, Harry," I murmured to him, "thank you so much."

A/N: Whoo...3,823 words of smut. I need a break after writing all that lmao.

TMI but I can tell my knickers are an absolute mess right now xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 9.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
537K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...