Troyler One-Shots

By MelancholyMango

a series of troyler short-stories and one-shots --- credit for the cover goes to @xsillytilly More

Heaven (fluff)
Heaven *Part 2* (smut)
Letting You Go (fluff)
I Don't Like You Like That
Mr. Oakley (smut)
Skyping (smut)
I Didn't Mean To *Part 2* (smut)
Collar (smut)
Collar *Part 2* (Smut)
Collar *Part 3* (Smut)
Not Only You And Me (s)

I Didn't Mean To (smut)

24.3K 550 875
By MelancholyMango

*Tyler's POV*

"You were so checking him out!" Mamrie slurred, shoving me so hard she lost her own footing. Thankfully I wasn't nearly as drunk as her, grabbing her waist before she collided with someone else on the dance floor and got herself into trouble.

"I was not!" I said strictly, letting my eyes wander back in the direction of 'him'. For once, I wasn't actually lying about not checking him out. He looked like he was fifty, and you could just tell by the way he held himself he thought he was the hottest thing in the club. Confidence is hot, arrogance is not.

"Look! You're doing it again! Isn't he what you guys call a 'bear'?" I sighed, ignoring the glares her obnoxiously loud voice had gotten us. Normally I loved a drunk Mamrie, the only difference tonight being the fact I wasn't drunk myself. I was tipsy, but far from drunk enough to disregard how horrible she was acting. Worse yet, it was only a matter of time before her loud voice attracted said 'bear'. He'd been eyeing up every guy in the club, I don't think he really cared at all which one he ended up going home with. Which undoubtedly meant, he'd approach me in a second if he thought I was interested.

"Let's go back to the bar." I said quietly, hoping my tentative tone would get her to quiet down as well. She just shoved me though, yelling that she wanted to dance. I thought about trying to convince her to come with me, before my eyes fell back on the man and I caught him winking at me. Oh god, I need to get off this dancefloor.

I shoved my way through the crowd of moving bodies, mumbling apologies as I shoved them all out of the way. One thing that sucked about being short, was trying to manage any type of crowd at all. On the upside, it was probably pretty difficult for creeper guy to spot me when every other person in the room was taller than me.

I emerged from the crowd a few seconds later, taking a deep gulp of the 'fresh' air. It was hardly fresh, considering the smell of alcohol and sweat was still pretty poignant, but it was nothing compared to being forced between the actual sweaty bodies. I headed straight for the bar, intending to get enough alcohol that I could be on the same level as Mamrie, when my eyes fell on the familiar chocolate brown quiff instead. I grinned before I could help myself, cracking my fingers before strolling toward him. It wasn't until I was a few steps away that I realized he was talking to the guy seated next to him. Ugh, I don't want to interrupt anything. Still, I wonder what kind of guy Troye is chatting up, he'd never really talked to anyone on prior trips to clubs. He always stuck right with me and politely rejected advances toward him. And trust me, there were a lot of those. Turns out I wasn't the only one who's first thought was 'look at this precious little twinkbottom' when I laid eyes on Troye. He was constantly being approached by random guys, often even girls as well. They'd all gotten the same response though, Troye politely saying he'd 'rather stay with his friends, sorry'. So what was it with this guy that was different?

I decided I'd just ask him about it later, sliding into a seat further down the bar. I didn't even think about the fact I'd purposely chosen one with a good view of Troye, it was just natural to me now. He was my best friend, of course I wanted to look out for him. Sure, he was twenty-one now, but I still looked at him as the little seventeen-year-old he'd been when I met him, I always would.

"What can I get you?" I looked up, flashing the bartender a smile. I hurriedly requested my usual whiskey drink, never once taking my eyes off of Troye and the random guy across the bar. He wasn't all that good-looking really. His hair was kind of messy and shoulder-length and he was sporty an unkempt beard that was almost cringe-worthy. He really wasn't the type of guy I pictured Troye to be into, but I guess to each their own. 

I was still casually observing them from afar, watching curiously at how Troye interacted with him, when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I hurriedly fished it out and checked the text, grinning when I seen it was Troye. So that's why he'd been staring down at his lap! I opened it with the same stupid grin on my face, curious to see what he had to tell me that was more important than his new companion. Who knows, maybe he'd even be asking me to come and rescue him from said companion.

"I met another up and coming singer, he's giving me tips!" I both breathed a sigh of relief and rolled my eyes at this. One, it meant Troye wouldn't be coming to seek me out any time soon, but two, it felt good to know I hadn't been that far off in his taste in men. Of course he wasn't interested romantically, just intellectually. Leave it to Troye to make even meeting guys at a bar a business affair.

After replying to the text with just a bunch of emojis, I settled back into my place at the bar. Occasionally the bartender would ask me about refills, but I decided to keep it at this. I wasn't drunk, just pleasantly buzzed. I'd like to be able to keep my coherent thought tonight, mostly to see where this thing with Troye and singer-guy went.

As it turned out, watching them was a pretty boring way to spend my night. They didn't flirt or do anything interesting, they literally just sat there discussing whatever all-important singing tips this idiot had to offer. I was about ready to slip off the bar-stool and chug some alcohol into my system in hopes of making the remainder of my night interesting enough to make up for this bore-extravaganza, when the first sign of movement occurred. I watched the bearded guy raise his hand into the air, waving as he called the bartender over. Troye was just barely twenty-one, his birthday had been two weeks ago. He wasn't usually one for drinking, only drinking a couple Budlight Limes at is own birthday party, when everyone else got totally shitfaced. I wonder if he'll order something to impress bearded guy or just ask for water. 

I kept my eyes glued on the bartender as he fluttered around, grinning to myself like an idiot when he carried a pitcher of water back over to both of them. It shocked me sometimes how level-headed Troye could be, even under peer-pressure. He was more mature than I'd ever be, despite the age difference. On the upside, I guess that meant I'd never have to worry about him when we were out at clubs or anything. That didn't stop me from worrying, mind you, but at least I knew I didn't have to. 

"Tyler!" I looked up, grinning at the incoming Mamrie. She was giggling like an idiot as she barreled into my chest, mumbling incoherently about some guy that had tried to take her home. I rolled my eyes, simply asking why she didn't take him up on his offer, but apparently that was too 'slutty'. She was still mumbling quietly to me when a loud familiar laugh from across the bar had my eyes darting over there. This was the first time the guy had succeeded in making him show any sort of reaction at all. I watched curiously, surprised to see Troye breaking down into a full-on laughter fit. He was clutching his sides and leaned over, making me feel slightly jealous I hadn't been the one to crack whatever joke this guy had. I lived to make Troye laugh like that, and up until now, I'd been the only one capable of it. I let my eyes break away from Troye's wavering form, instead landing back on the man beside him to glare. My glare turned into a look of shock when I seen his hand hovering over Troye's drink, my jaw dropping as I watched his fist unfold and a small array of capsules fall out of it. Pills. He was freaking drugging Troye's drink! 

"Tro-" My shout was cut off when Mamrie once again collapsed onto my chest, droning on about stupid slut guy again. I pushed her off as gently but as urgently as I could, watching in horror as the guy held the cup out to Troye. My Troye. 

"Tylerr?" Mamrie slurred, confused on the floor as I pounced over her and started jogging around the bar. The glass had already met with Troye's lips and my window of opportunity was running out if I wanted to save him.

"Troye!" I shouted, managing to get the entire name now. Troye didn't move the glass to respond though, just nodding in my direction before taking up gulping down the soiled drink. The bearded guy turned around too, looking at me like a deer caught in headlights as I ran the rest of the distance to Troye's side. I skidded to a halt beside him, practically ripping the glass from his mouth and slamming it down on the bar. I could hear shuffling behind me, bearded guy obviously panicking as he realized what I was doing here. I spun around before even explaining myself to Troye, hauling back and bringing my fist across the guy's jaw. He gasped, along with Troye behind me, and I watched proudly as he crumpled to the floor. The bartender was rushing over to inspect the situation now, others running over to watch what they thought was developing into a fight. Instead, I turned away from the guy and back to Troye, bring a hand up to cup his cheek.

"How do you feel?" I asked urgently, my eyes studying his for something. I honestly had no idea what to look for in a situation like this, maybe I was just looking into them to find the sense of comfort his sapphire irises always brought me, I couldn't be sure.

"What the hell, Tyler? I feel absolutely dandy! Mind telling me why you knocked out my new friend or?" He snapped, reaching up to swat my hand away angrily. Oh yeah, I guess it makes sense he'd be a little bit irritated with me considering I gave him no explanation. 

"He drugged your drink! I watched him!" I insisted, picking up the cup and studying it desperately for any sort of proof. It was completely empty though, making an sickened feeling settle in the pit of my stomach. What had he planned to do with Troye if I hadn't interrupted? What kind of drugs were those? 

I looked back to Troye now, still holding the glass as I studied his reaction. He was staring down at his 'new friend' now, who'd pulled himself up into a sitting position at our feet. We were surrounded by a curious crowd now, meaning he had no hope of getting away even if he tried. Troye looked back up eventually, his eyes finding mine and all the panic pooling into them at once.

"What do you mean drugged it? What kind of drugs? Tilly, I'm scared!" He blurted, his words rushed as he got to his feet. I let out a breath of relief when he didn't teeter, holding his footing as he snaked his arms around my waist. I wasn't surprised when I felt his face nuzzle into my neck, his heavy breath hitting the sensitive skin and making me realize just how panicked he truly was. With good reason too.

"Timtam, I need you to sit back down so I can talk to this prick. Can you do that?" I asked levelly, trying my best to sound calm because he obviously wasn't. He sighed quietly before nodding into my shoulder, moving back and falling back onto the stool. I turned to stare down at the guy on the floor then, bending over to snatch up the collar of his shirt in my hand.

"Look, I didn't know he had a boyfriend!" The man blurted, his tone wavering slightly and showing how nervous he really was. I wasn't sure how anyone could find me intimidating, but I was definitely glad for it right now. I narrowed my gaze even further, glaring into his stupid eyes and refusing to break eye contact.

"Whether he has one or not you shouldn't be drugging anyone! Now, what'd you put in his drink?" I snapped, tightening my grip on his shirt and momentarily cutting his breath off. I loosened it a moment later though, watching as he took a deep breath of air and threw his hands up in submission.

"N-Nothing dangerous, it was just Viagra." He stuttered out, his eyes breaking away from mine and staring down at his lap as he fished a package out of his pocket to prove his point. I nearly choked on my own spit at this, my eyes going wide and abandoning their hostility in favor of shock again.

"Viagra?" I choked out, making sure to keep my tone hushed. Of course I was going to tell Troye, but I wanted to explain it to him one-on-one. The guy shifted nervously now, chuckling awkwardly as if he found the situation ironically laughable. 

"Well, I... I thought he'd be going home with me, a-and I wanted to make the most of the night, you know? It just seemed less awkward than asking him to take the pills." He sighed out, looking back up at me and making me turn my nose up in disgust at the thought of Troye sleeping with this guy. I really hope that hadn't been Troye's intention, because I would definitely be losing a huge chunk of my respect for him over that one.

"How much did you give him? A normal dose?" I sneered out, putting back on my vicious dog-like persona. I was actually slightly proud when I seen tears brimming in his eyes, a small smile developing and making the corner of my lips turn up into a sadistic smile.

"Slightly above average, but nothing dangerous, I swear!" He defended, his tone almost pleading like he expected me to beat him to a pulp here on the club's floor. Part of me wanted to, despite his intentions not being entirely bad, but I had more important matters to attend to right now.

"You're disgusting, creep." I spat out, yanking his shirt roughly before letting go of it and watching him stumble backward slightly. I was still trying to decide what to do to him for punishment when I turned back to Troye, reaching out to absentmindedly play with his hair as I filled him in. "You're gonna be fine, babe."

"Do we have to go to the hospital?" He mumbled nervously, reminding me of the time he'd told me about how much he hated hospitals. I smiled genuinely, happy to be able to tell him the answer he wanted to hear.

"Nope, no hospitals for us!" I said cheerily, earning the first smile he'd given since I mentioned the drugs in the first place. I turned back to the guy on the floor then, deciding I could just punch him again, when the bartender cleared his throat behind me.

"I'll take care of him, you just look after your friend." The man offered, nodding toward the idiot. I turned back to Troye then, nodding in agreement as I wound my fingers through Troye's and watched him get to his feet. I mumbled a quick thanks to the bartender, hoping Grace and Hannah would think to help the ruined Mamrie find her way home later. Normally I'd stick around to ensure it, but I felt like Troye needed me even more right now. I couldn't very well just tell the boy he'd been drugged with sex enhancers then shoo him out the door. He was probably still pretty shook up, whether the drugs were dangerous or not, it was still a hella scary experience. 

I led Troye out in silence, weaving our way through the crowd as I debated how to break the news to him. He was likely going to get all flustered and blushy over it, like he always did when sex was even mentioned. I loved it about him though, considering it meant my sexual innuendos never failed to pull a reaction out of him. Tonight, though, it didn't seem like nearly as lighthearted. We slipped into the car in our respective seats, me in the driver's despite the tiny amount of alcohol in my system. I wasn't sure what kind of side effects the dosage would have on him, so my buzzed state was probably a safer chauffeur.

"So? What'd he drug me with? Did he roofie me?" Troye asked, leaning back in his seat and making an obvious effort to try and make his tone casual. I took a deep breath, expecting him to immediately bring up this conversation. It made sense, of course he wanted to know what to expect. What didn't make sense was why I, of all people, was the one who got stuck telling him this sort of thing.

"No, he, um..." I trailed off, blushing furiously as I tried to figure out how to word this. Surely he knew what Viagra did and I wouldn't have to go into detail on the side effects. I really didn't want to explain to him that he hadn't faced the hardest of his problems yet... quite literally.

"Is Tyler Oakley at a loss for words? Is it that bad?" He asked, adding a fake chuckle to cover the obvious anxiety in his voice. I took a deep breath, deciding I had to say it no matter how awkward it was. I didn't want Troye worrying unnecessarily.

"Well, he told me he planned on taking you home so, he, uh..." I trailed off again, to flicker my eyes to his and gauge his reaction. The car was very dimly lit by the street lamp, but of course I could still see his huge eyes. They were wide, obvious fear and nerves showing in them. "...He drugged you with Viagra. I guess he wanted to make the night more memorable or something?"

"W-What? Like, sex enhancers?" He choked out, his jaw dropping after he'd finished. I couldn't help but giggle despite the serious situation, nodding desperately as I tried to regain my composure after his outburst.

"Yeah." I managed to get out finally, taking a deep breath and holding it to keep any more laughter from escaping. He sunk down in his seat slightly, his eyes almost glazed over as he seemed to get lost in thought.

"Oh." He replied finally after a nearly a minute, still sounding distanced and almost... sad? Aw, I don't want him to be upset over it! It could have been so much worse!

"Hey, at least it doesn't require a hospital trip!" I beamed, giving him the biggest smile I had. Normally, this is the type of smile that would have him smiling back immediately, but instead he just nodded and gave a weak lopsided smile. I sighed in defeat, reaching into my pocket instead and tossing my phone to him. "Here, google the side effects on my phone. He said he gave you an above average dosage."

He just nodded, quickly turning on the phone and gliding his fingers across the screen with a speed that could only be achieved by a true internet addict. I probably could havedone the research myself, but I felt like he needed something to distract him right now, if only temporarily. Besides, maybe it'd do him some good to study up on it so he knew what to expect. I surely wasn't going to go into detail on the topic. Sure, I'm all for sexual jokes and teasing, but in actual serious situations I blush and stutter just as much as the next.

"Muscle pains, difficult or labored breathing, headaches, flushing, unusually warm and s-sensitive skin. And you know, the, um, obvious ones." He reported back, looking up at me through his long eyelashes as he said the last sentence. I smirked at him, trying to put on my usual cocky act instead of letting my nerves show. Not that I was necessarily attracted to Troye like that, but who wouldn't get a bit flustered when on that train of thought?

"Alright, I'll stop somewhere real quick and pick you up some pain medication for the aches, then we'll head back to your hotel and I'll drop you off. Sound good?" I asked, studying his face for a reaction. He nodded, reaching for his seat belt immediately as I moved to start the car. Just as I turned it on I felt a hand on my wrist, squeezing slightly.

"Thanks for being so good about all of this, Tyler." He said levelly, sounding the calmest he had all night. I smiled at him, leaning over slightly to kiss his cheek.

"Anything for you, babe." I purred, earning the usual blush and eyes-darting-away I always got in response to anything flirty I did. At first, before I'd met him in-person, I'd been extremely cautious of his little crush on me. I didn't want to give him false hopes or hurt him, he didn't deserve that. I couldn't hide such a big aspect of my personality for long though, introducing the flirty part of our friendship not even a month into it. He definitely didn't seem to mind it, though sometimes it bothered me that I could never tell if it was genuine when he flirted back or if he was just playing along. Then, after our kiss at Digifest, things had suddenly gotten a lot tenser between us. I hated it. We'd agreed to keep our friendship under wraps for a bit then, deciding to tone down the shipping to the best of our abilities and see if the awkwardness would fade. It did, and then we went right back to how we'd been before, except now there was no jaw-dropping, heart-stopping, leg-popping kiss to come along and change it. The kiss was amazing, there was no other word for it, but it wasn't because of Troye himself. He was a good kisser and I hadn't kissed anyone in months, it had absolutely nothing to do with my feelings toward him, because there were none. Not like that anyway.

I was broken from my reverie as the neon lights of a pharmacy came into view, making me smile to myself and cast a sideways glance toward Troye. He still had my phone, fumbling around the screen and seemingly playing a game. I didn't mind though, he was the only person I trusted with my phone. He was too mature to do anything stupid like 'hack' my social media. 

I waited until I'd parked the car in front of the unfamiliar building to strike up a conversation. The second I'd removed the keys I looked back to Troye, who'd apparently expected this as he'd set the phone down between us and had his eyes fixed on me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked tentatively, raking my eyes over his face for any sign of discomfort. He just smiled though, bringing a hand up to stroke his imaginary beard as he thought up his response.

"Hungry. Grab me a chocolate bar?" He asked hopefully, batting his eyelashes at me. I rolled my eyes, reaching out and shoving him playfully. He gasped, smacking my hand away with a glare. I just giggled though, sliding back over to my own seat and reaching for the door handle.

"Fine. I'll be right back, okay?" I asked, wanting to make sure he was okay with being alone. It was his turn to roll his eyes now, waving his hand toward my door dismissively.

"Yes, Tyler. It's fine, you know. I'm twenty-one, not five, you can leave me in the car on my own."

"Should I crack a window in case it gets too hot?" I teased, realizing he was getting frustrated with me and purposely teasing him over it. He didn't even bother to reply, just narrowing his eyes and glaring at me, giving me his best 'death glare' he had. "Fine, fine, I'm going!"

I actually did leave then, eagerly getting out of the vehicle and starting toward the glass doors. I was definitely speed-walking, and Troye would surely chastise me on my over-protectiveness, but I couldn't help it. I was worried about him and wanted to be near him. I rushed into the store, taking a deep breath as I thought through what I was going to have to locate. Medicine aisle, junk food aisle, and some water is probably a good idea.

*Troye's POV*

I was terrified. This was the scariest experience of my life. I had never expected to actually have someone slip something into my drink at a club, despite people constantly warning you to watch out for it. I especially didn't expect it to happen when I was completely sober and drinking water, and for me still not to notice it. I don't know where I'd be without Tyler right now honestly. Not only had he come to my rescue, he was continuing to be my savior as he helped me through the aftermath.

All of that being said, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to when he finally got out of this car and left me alone for two seconds.

"How are you feeling?" I'd been expecting this question. I had to give him credit though, he'd waited until we made it to the pharmacy to ask. I really expected him to crack within the first minute after leaving the bar. His concern had been evident on his features since the second he spotted the guy slipping pills into my drinks, which, though it was annoying, made me insanely happy to know he cared that much. I decided to try and lighten the weight on his shoulders, giving a genuine smile and reaching up to stroke at my chin thoughtfully.

"Hungry. Grab me a chocolate bar?" I asked, fluttering my eyelashes in hopes of both convincing him to give me my way and brightening his mood. He rolled his eyes at me, reaching out before I had time to react and shoving my chest. I let out a barely audible squeak when his hand made contact, shifting the fabric of my shirt just lightly over my nipple. But apparently lightly was all I needed as the simple touch had sent an entire flurry of unwanted sensations shooting through my lower stomach. I quickly moved to swat his hand away, glaring at him as he just giggled in response, completely unaware of what he'd just done to me.

After a short conversation with him being annoyingly caring, I managed to get him out of the car. The second the door clicked behind him my head fell back against the seat, taking a deep breath through my mouth. I didn't dare move as I followed him with my eyes, thankful that he was walking so quickly. I watched the store's doors close behind him, straightening back up then and biting my lip as I glanced down at my lap. It wasn't necessarily a problem yet, but at this rate it was definitely going to be. 

The drive had started out fine, the worst of my problems being the fact I couldn't beat Tyler's high-score on Flappy Bird no matter how hard I tried. It wasn't until we pulled onto the road of the pharmacy that things changed. Tyler was off in his own head thankfully, when I started to feel hot all over. Like, outside-in-the-summer-in-Australia hot. I could literally feel sweat beads making their way down my back, making me tremble slightly as they came to a stop at the waistband of my pants. I was shaking slightly as he turned into the parking lot, snapping my legs together harshly when the tilt of the car had my the fabric of my pants shifting and causing unwanted friction. It was the absolute worst time to deal with it too, with a practically-sober Tyler Oakley in the same vehicle. It would have been completely different if he was drunk, but of course he chose tonight to play the responsible card.

Now that he was in the store though, I had a lot more freedom. I grabbed his phone again, quickly googling how long it took for the full effects to set in. I groaned in frustration when I seen the sentence explaining it differed for everyone, generally between fifteen and thirty minutes. It had been about ten now, if not a little more. That definitely didn't leave enough time for Tyler to get me back to my hotel and leave before it set in. And he'd be stalling to leave too, to make sure I was alright. Crap. I groaned, letting my hands slap against my thighs in frustration. I immediately regretted that action, not realizing how badly I'd been craving any kind of contact down there before that. I spent a few seconds thinking over the consequences before ultimately letting my right hand slide ever so slowly to the real place I wanted it to be. At first I put barely any pressure, letting it sit on the slight bulge in my jeans as I once again contemplated whether this was a good idea or not. Well, of course it wasn't a good idea, it'd only tease me further seeing as I wasn't about to actually get myself off in Tyler's car, but the longer I spent sitting there the more the throbbing seemed to escalate. 

I made it about a minute after Tyler had left when I simply couldn't take it anymore, my heart racing and my back slicked with sweat. I grazed my teeth over my bottom lip, letting my hand trail up and unbutton my pants. I slipped my hand in then, the friction through the much-thinner boxers making me tremble needily. I spent about a second thinking about what I was about to do in public before giving in and harshly pressing the heel of my hand downward. I moaned immediately, my hips involuntarily bucking up to meet the contact. I'd never felt so horny in my life, not surprisingly, that is sort of what sex enhancers are for. I didn't even bother to think it through now, just picking up a steady pace of the movement and losing my sensible thought with each wave of pleasure. I let my jaw unhinge, a steady stream of desperate pants tumbling out of my throat as I felt my arousal strain against the thin cotton. I licked my lips when a stray drop of saliva threatened to escape, sighing softly at the salty taste of sweat my tongue returned with.  I hadn't meant to push myself this close to the edge, or planned on climaxing in his car, but I also couldn't bring myself to stop. I picked up my pace, deciding if I was going through with it I might as well hurry. Who knows, it might even lessen the symptoms if I get off now, which would make things a lot easier in the long run. I moaned, my head falling back against the rest and plastering my damp hair to my skull. I couldn't be bothered to care right now though, my vision beginning to blur as I approached my high. Just as I reached the very brink of ecstasy, an all-too-familiar sound of the key turning had my hand jolting out of my pants and fumbling with the button, despite how horrible the pressure of the jeans felt right now. Tyler managed to unlock the door as soon as I'd finished, as if he'd purposely timed it that way.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked immediately, sliding into his seat and slamming the door before beginning to search through the bag in his lap. I'm feeling like I'm going to die of blue balls, Tyler Oakley. 

"Great!" I rasped, coughing when I realized how low my voice had gone. Tyler didn't even seem to notice though, just continuing trifling through the bag until he let out an excited huff. He pulled out a box then, skimming his eyes over the directions before ripping it open and pulling the bottle out from inside. He looked up at me for the first time then, his eyes going wide as soon as they focused on my face. 

"Troye! You do not look 'great', you look like you're about to vomit or pass-out or something." Oh yes, Tyler, definitely an 'or something'. Before I even had time to react he was angling himself over on the seat, stopping in the middle next to me and sitting on his legs as he slowly reached a hand up to my forehead. I shivered slightly under his touch, his hands almost feeling cold considering how hot I was right now. I was probably as red as a tomato, still breathing heavily as I considered how close he was to me. "God, you're burning up and covered in sweat. Are you sure you're okay? Maybe we should go to the hospital after all-"

"No! I mean, no, I'm fine, Ty, really." I tried to recover after my original outburst of protest, but he just shook his head slowly and alerted me it hadn't worked. He thought I was just avoiding the hospital because I hated it, whether I needed to go or not.

"No, we probably should. Look at this!" He insisted, removing his hand and holding it in front of my face. I flushed at the way his hand was drenched in sweat, knowing very well it hadn't come from just side effects of the drug.

"Please, Tilly, I'll be fine. I really just want to go home." I pouted, sincerely hoping he wouldn't question me on 'why'. He sighed, reaching down to wipe his hand on his own jeans.

"Fine, but if anything hurts at all, we are going." He stated, determination flaming in his eyes. I didn't bother trying to fight him on it, just nodding eagerly in hopes it'd hurry him up. He was slowly moving back to his seat, letting me relax just slightly. I couldn't relax fully though, any movement causing further pressure on my clothed arousal. I let my head fall back again though, fluttering my eyes shut as I waited for the car to start. Sure enough, seconds later it had. 

About thirty seconds into the drive, I regretted ever having wanted the car to start. Sure, it was getting me back to privacy, but it was causing as many problems for me as it was solving. I'd figured my erection would die down on the way home, but I guess I hadn't taken into account how old and rickety Tyler's car is. I guess you could say the way it shook around felt almost like vibrating, which was definitely not what I needed right now. I sunk my teeth into my lip, knowing it was a ten minute drive back to my hotel at most. Surely I can hold out that long.

"Can you turn on the radio?" I blurted, the sudden thought popping into my head at random. Maybe it'd distract me or something. Tyler just nodded, not taking his eyes off the road as he reached over and turned the dial. I groaned under my breath at the familiar tune that started filtering through the speakers a moment later. Tyler didn't seem nearly as unimpressed as me, immediately cackling and starting to sing along.

"And when I get that feeling, I want sexual healing, sexual healing." He purred, making me outwardly roll my eyes and inwardly making my stomach flip at the sound of his voice.

"I swear to god, Tyler, that is not funny." I snapped, glaring over in his direction. He kept his eyes trained on the road, though there was no denying the stupid smirk on his face. He probably didn't realize the effects were already setting in, otherwise he definitely wouldn't be teasing me about it. When things got serious his teasing persona was always absent, leaving behind the flustered blushing much rarer equivalent of his personality. And I'm pretty sure the fact I was sitting about a foot away from him with a major hard-on, would be classified as serious.

"You're right, sorry." He mumbled, reaching over and turning off the radio. I sighed, realizing that had brought me right back to square one. I let my eyes drift to look out the window, continuing to chew on my bottom lip and bite down particularly hard every time the fabric rubbed against me in the right way. This was so not fair. I was teetering on the edge, using every bit of my self-restraint to keep from cumming in my pants right there. God, can you imagine how embarrassing that'd be? Tyler would never let me live it down either. We hit a pothole suddenly, the dip in the road sending me lurching forward in my seat. My seat belt caught me, but it also succeeded in leaving my pants in the most uncomfortable position possible. I gasped, squeaking too loudly as I hurried back into the same position as before. It was too late though, I realized with horror, watching as Tyler flickered his eyes over to me.

"Are you sure you're okay? We're almost to the hospital right now, I can turn onto that road just as easily as taking you home." He said tentatively, making me shake my head so quickly my eyes snapped shut.

"I'm fine, Tilly." I said levelly, my eyes widening comically when I realized we'd turned onto a last traveled road. Yes, it was a shortcut, but it was also a dirt road, meaning one thing. My mouth fell open as the car began to judder much worse than before, my entire body shaking along with it. 

"You're absolutely positive?" Tyler pressed, peeking at me out of the corner of his eye. I gulped, the familiar tightening feeling in my lower abdomen not looking good for me. I clenched my jaw and squeezed my eyes shut, hoping Tyler wasn't still watching so he wouldn't question it. I'd been doing so well too, but I knew it was futile now. Between the heat of inside the car and the now constant friction against my groin, I could already feel myself fading out into ecstasy. 

"Y-Yes, absolutely p-" I tried to stutter my way through a response while on the brink of an orgasm, realizing it was a stupid attempt when I had to gasp out the first word. I had made it past the second word easily, but the beginning of the third word was the beginning of the end. I felt my bottom lip quivering as my stomach muscles contracted, my hands clenching into fists at my sides. Just when I thought it was impossible for the situation to get any more embarrassing, I felt a sudden pressure on my thigh as Tyler squeezed it lightly.

"We'll be home in a min-" He cut his comforting short though, when I couldn't resist the urge anymore and shifted under his touch, bucking upward against his palm as my high found me. I threw my head back, moaning loudly as my much over-due release crashed over me. I didn't even have the sense to be bashful as I continued to lift my hips against Tyler's hand, continuing until he finally began to press back down and elicited another moan from me. I could feel all of my muscles and my heart spasming, a sense of pure bliss enveloping me as I came into my boxers, still rutting against Tyler's hand. After I'd finished I melted back into the seat, my head still foggy on cloud nine as I tried to even out my breathing. After about a minute of this I realized two things; one, the car was no longer moving, and two, I'd just more or less came into my best friend's hand. Shit.

The heavy silence that followed made me wish I regretted my actions. Yes, only wish, I couldn't bring myself to regret anything that had felt that good. Man, that had been the best orgasm of my life, maybe this whole 'being drugged' thing wasn't so bad after all.

"Troye?" I cringed at the practically-mortified sounding voice Tyler had on. Okay, yeah, it actually is just as bad as I thought. I sighed heavily, letting my eyes flutter open and adjust to the dim lighting. Once they had, I took in our surroundings while doing everything I could to look at Tyler. We were still on that shortcut, tall buildings on either side of us and making the entire area fall into a shadow. Though I appreciated the privacy, it also meant I didn't really have all that much to look at as an excuse not to look at him. I groaned, running a hand through my sweaty hair and taking a deep breath. Then I turned to face him, giving the most shaky smile I'd ever used before I'd even seen his face. Once my eyes focused I decided to just ditch the smile altogether, realizing there was no way to be casual about this when I seen Tyler's stance. He was sitting with his hand held out in front of him, staring at it with wide eyes like I'd completely violated him.

"S-Sorry, I didn't mean to." I felt like slapping a hand over my face at the stupid response that had tumbled out of my mouth. Obviously I hadn't meant to. That wasn't even touching on the squeaky nervous tone I had ended up with. I decided not to try and backtrack and say anything more though, just clamping my mouth shut before I said something even stupider. I watched intently for his reaction to my words, a little bit disappointed when I didn't get one. He just stayed like he had been, staring at his hand with disbelief etched all over his features. "Oh, come on, Tyler, it's not that bad. I'm sure guys have came in your hand tons of times."

"Not my best friend!" He shouted, making me shrink further toward the door. Is he mad at me? I really couldn't help it. Oh god, what if he thinks I did it on purpose? You never know, he does know about the crush I've had on him for a while. 

"Look, let's just forget it ever happened." I sighed out, giving him a hopeful look. He eyed my expression warily, like he was considering it, before ultimately just shaking his head.

"This isn't something you just forget, Troye! Now every time I look at you I'm going to have a picture of your orgasm face branded into my mind!" He pouted, thankfully not shouting this time. I looked down at my lap guiltily, the guilt quickly fading to embarrassment upon actually seeing the small damp patch in the crotch of my pants, especially because I knew Tyler's eyes had followed mine.

"Well, you didn't have to watch." I mumbled, already knowing I was on the losing end of this argument. Tyler gave a sarcastic chuckle at that, like I'd just said the most ludicrous thing out there. Okay, so I guess it would have been pretty hard to look away from that, kinda like a train wreck situation, but still. I wasn't about to take all the blame here. If anything it was that stupid creep from the bar's fault. I sighed, completely done with this situation. I just want to go to sleep. "Look, can I just go back to the hotel? We'll figure all this out in the morning."

"You promise we'll talk about it? Not that I want to, but I kinda feel like it's one of those things we need to if we don't want things to be awkward." I think this was the most bashful Tyler had ever looked, repeatedly running a hand through his hair (I noticed it wasn't the same hand as earlier, which he still had hovering in the air like he was scared to touch anything with it), and blushing the deepest shade of red I'd ever seen on a person.

"What's there to talk about though? I'm hyped up on sex drugs and you had the nerve to set your hand there-" I knew as I started talking he wasn't going to let me finish, his eyes turning into a glare when I said the word 'you'.

"Are you really blaming me right now? How was I supposed to know you were about to-" I groaned loudly, successfully shutting him up.

"Can we not have this conversation? Right now... or ever." I said sassily, making him roll his eyes at me. He listened though, reaching forward to start the car finally. He waited until we'd been driving for a few seconds to speak up again, muttering the words under his breath.

"I swear, Troye, if your stupid penis ruins our friendship-"

"It's not going to. Well, maybe if you keep dwelling on it like you are." I smirked at the way I'd managed to turn his teasing around, immediately regretting it when he slammed on the brakes purposely and I lurched forward again. I let out an annoyed grunt as the seat belt dug into my stomach, reaching over to smack his arm. I was happy we were getting back to our usual teasing, but when he flinched away from my attempted smack, I realized we weren't getting back to usual any time soon. Crap, maybe we should have talked about it.

I shrunk back into my seat after that, biting my lip as I stared out my window melodramatically. We were pulling into the parking lot and Tyler hadn't spoken up once, things were definitely awkward. I, being the great friend I am, decided to attempt to fix them again, despite knowing it'd only lead to my own embarrassment.

"So, are you gonna come up to my room?" This was my subtle way of testing the waters. Tyler always came with me to at least see I got in safely, if he said no there was definitely something up.

"I don't know, Troye, I'm exhausted." He sighed out, giving me a pleading look as the car came to a stop in a parking space. I felt a wave of disappointment wash over me. God, I'd really messed up this time, hadn't I? I buried my face in my hands, sighing myself as I tried to come up with a way to fix this. If I just let him go home we might never recover from this. Sure he could act like he'd moved on, but I'd never really know what was going on inside his head if I missed the opportunity to ask now.

"Tilly, don't do this. I don't want things to be awkward between us, we can talk if you really think that'd help. Come upstairs with me, please?" I begged desperately, looking up at him with my best puppy dog face. He groaned, turning his head to look out his window instead. My heart sunk even further, and before I could help it I was reaching over and turning his jaw to face me. His entire body tensed under my touch at first, but ultimately he let me turn his head to face me again. "I have a bag of cool ranch Doritos with your name on them."

"Fine." He groaned reluctantly, making me give a genuine smile as I threw my arms around him. I scrambled across the seats then, clutching his body to mine while making a point to keep my crotch away from him. The last thing I need is for that sort of thing to happen again.

"Let's go!" I beamed near his ear, causing him to jump away from me at how loud it had been.

A/n: This was not supposed to be this long at all, ughh. Anyway, before you even ask, this is part one. There's going to be a part 2, likely later today. Sorry this one was mostly plot build-up but I guess that's what you get for oneshots from a rambly person that likes to write, they're really long and idk, thought out? I know some people don't like long oneshots but if that's the case you should probably just not read this book because theyre all going to be long and I cannot help it. ANYWAY, THE NEXT ONE WILL BE MOSTLY SMUT TO MAKE UP FOR IT. LIKE 6 PAGES OF SMUT MAYBE IDK, THERE'LL BE LOTS. OKBYE. OH and also, don't yell at me if I messed up the dynamics of the drug shut-up it's fanFICTION. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 38.3K 54
a really shitty story about troyler that I would love to delete. Read at your own risk.
15.6K 404 5
This is when trouble comes knocking on Detective Oakley's door. Will he able to resist it? SMUT WARNING!!! This Oneshot consists purely of smut and h...
3.7K 20 12
Just as the title says it will be an oneshots book. Since I am an OTAKU, I will be categorizing my stories as gay for english characters and yaoi fo...
7K 199 1
Troye never considered the possibility of having children. Well, it might be time to reconsider... With insecurities brewing under his skin, he makes...