His Little Fae

Von AidaBekar

He wanted a Queen, she had no need for a King. He wanted his mate, she wanted adventure. He wanted her close... Mehr

Coming soon
Cast
Prologue
Unwanted Encounter
The King's Orders
Bad Decisions
Mates?
Attempted Ambush
Upsetting Him
Foreign Lands
Terrifying Truths
Last Moments
Thank You
Small Signs
A Spiral of Tears
Consolation
Bloodline
A Chance
Judgement
Another Encounter
Exposed
Moonlight
Unsupervised Adventures
Strange Visions
Your Mate is a Billionaire
(Not) Thinking Rationally
Fates Intertwined
Conciliation
Love?
Training
Unconcealed Ardor
Shadows
Dinner
New Relations
Drunken Haze
Luna della mia Vita
Kitchen Escapades
Euphoric Illusions
Moonlight Exploits
Fiery Animosity
Mild Vexation
Incandescent Flames
Sorrowful Mourning (I)
Midnight Discussions (I)
Midnight Discussions (II)
Dead of Night (I)
Dead of Night (II)
Saccharine Showers
Buried Enmity (I)
Buried Enmity (II)
Come Home
Lying by Omission
City of Lights (I)
City of Lights (II)
Calm Before the Storm
Monody (I)
Monody (II)
Monody (III)
Laconic Heartache
Arduous Distractions
Ephemeral Nights (I)
Ephemeral Nights (II)
Melancholic Bloodlust (I)
Melancholic Bloodlust (II)
A Fae's Epiphany (I)
A Fae's Epiphany (II)
Faerie Hunting (I)
Faerie Hunting (II)
Seeds of Doubt (I)
Seeds of Doubt (II)
Fresh Marks
Seraphic Truths (I)
Seraphic Truths (II)
Doorways (I)
Doorways (II)
Doorways (III)
Alliances
Empty Threats (I)
Empty Threats (II)
Loyalty (I)
Loyalty (II)
Drawing Near (I)
Drawing Near (II)
First Blood

Prison Discussions

47.8K 1.4K 285
Von AidaBekar

"Chaos, leave me never.

Keep me wild and keep me free,

So that my brokenness will be the only beauty the world will see."
_______________________

"Did anyone show up last night?" my mother asked, while brewing us some coffee, and I laid my head on the counter, whilst yawning tiredly.

Sighing, she turned around to face me, "I guess that's a yes."

She looked effortlessly beautiful as always. Her tan skin was practically glowing, bright brown eyes which were framed with thick black eyelashes were staring at me questioningly, and her light brown hair was tied back into a sleek low ponytail.

"Where are they?" she inquired curiously.

"I tied them up and threw their useless asses in the basement," I murmured, my head still on the counter, and she arched a brow at me.

"Language, Alexandria," she scolded before her face slipped into a nervous expression.

"Are you sure you'll be able to handle them every night I'm gone?" Mrs. Valentina asked slowly, and I nodded.

"It's no big deal," I waved a hand, "they're all just weaklings who love to mess with rogues."

This has been happening for as long as I can remember. Rogues are at the bottom of werewolf society, so it's only natural that were attacked and targeted by any pack wolves who pass by this unclaimed territory. So when Mrs. Valentina and I sense any wolves that aren't rogues nearby, one of us stays up in case they decide to attack. Perhaps It's just how things work, besides it's fun testing my strength on a couple of idiotic goons.

"Last night it was the king's guard, Alexandria, are you sure it's safe for you to be here alone?" she asked, dark eyes filled with worry.

"Mom, I'll be fine, besides I'm going to take them down to the police station, and the King will probably hear about what happened. I don't think this'll happen again," I told her, and she sighed, before sliding me my coffee across the counter.

We sat in silence for a few moments as I thought over how to tell her the tiny fact I had deliberately overlooked.

Inhaling deeply, I casually trailed my finger along the edges of my mug, "Okay, but I have to admit, there is a little problem," I murmured, and she arched a perfect brow.

"What is it?" she inquired, taking a sip of her coffee.

"I may have used some magic," I mumbled, praying she didn't hear, but I knew she did when she suddenly erupted into a coughing fit.

"Are you crazy?! Alexandria, why?!" she exclaimed, and I looked away, ashamed.

Glancing back up at her, I answered, "They were strong mom, I had no choice, and they had a gun."

"You've never used magic on any of the other wolves, were these guys really that different?" she questioned, and I begrudgingly nodded, crossing my arms.

"I should've seen it coming, they were from the king's army," I pouted.

She sighed before saying,"Just come with me, Alexandria. We can book you a last minute flight."

"It's fine mom, it'll come to pass," I assured her, but her frown remained.

She was leaving on a business trip this afternoon, and she wouldn't be back for another three weeks. She was a businesswoman after all, she was always busy, and I find it insanely convenient that this was happening right now.

"Could you erase their memories?" she wondered thoughtfully, and I shrugged.

"I could, but that's all I can do. It'll just leave them wondering how they were defeated, and they're going to be confused. I'm sure they'll be asked to report what happened to their King. What if his Majesty figures it out?" I pointed out, and my mother bit her lip.

"Do it anyway," she muttered after a few moments, "it'll delay the process, and if you sense for even a second that they're onto you, then you book a flight straight to London, you hear me?"

Nodding at her words, I picked up my coffee and hopped off the kitchen stool, "Anyway, I think I'll turn them over to the police now so I can get back in time to drive you to the airport."

"I'll stay and pack the rest of my things, you sure you'll be able to take them over there on your own?" she asked, setting her unfinished cup into the sink.

"I'll be fine," I replied, my heart swelling at her worry as I waved at her before striding out of the kitchen, "See you in a few hours."

I had already changed into an oversized gray sweater, pale white jeans, and black thigh high boots before coming downstairs, and grabbing my black purse off the couch, I made my way to the basement whilst taking a small sip of my coffee.

Why must I be doing this at such an ungodly hour in the morning?

"Good morning fuckers, time to go to prison," I exclaimed, voice dripping with mockery, and they glared at me from their place on the floor.

I had tied them up with silver chains, and covered their mouths with some floral duct tape that I had found at the bottom of my drawer. Approaching their said leader, I grinned as he glowered up at me, his eyes filled with nothing but anger and hatred.

"Hey, I don't want to be here either," I shrugged, raising my hands in frustration, "And besides this is your own damn fault. It was you idiots who broke in."

Ripping the duct tape off of their mouths, I tossed it into the trash before turning back to face the four men.

"Are you a witch?" one of them asked, and I laughed.

Shaking my head, I replied, "Nah," and before any of them could ask anything else I snapped my fingers, and we were suddenly in my mother's SUV.

Of course, I could've just gotten them to walk outside, but it would've taken forever, and I refused to give them the opportunity to run.

There was also that seven hundred year old cranky lady next door who always ratted me out as a child, and would probably call the cops if she saw a bunch of chained men walking out of my house.

"How-," one of them began, his eyes wide, but I brought a finger up to my lips, and winked at him.

Climbing into the driver's seat, I put my coffee into the cup holder, and slipped on my seat belt before staring back at the four wolves. I was tempted to unchain them, but a part of me knew they'd pull something.

"I'm not going to press charges, by the way," I told them, and they relaxed as though they were waiting for me to give them that assurance.

"I'm just going to throw you guys into the police station, because I really want to see what you look like behind bars," I finished, laughing as they glowered at me.

One of them coughed, his arrogance returning as he decided to speak up about a more pressing subject, "I don't know what you are, but you won't be running free for much longer. Our king would never allow it. You're too powerful to be out in the open like this," he warned, and I stared at him through the rearview mirror.

Arching a brow, I regarded him curiously,"Oh? Is that what you're going to do?"

"Yes," he growled in response.

"Why are you revealing your, oh so horrid, plans to me?" I inquired, tone bored, and he leaned back, grumbling something incoherent under his breath.

"Besides something tells me that all this is going to be forgotten," I murmured, a small smile playing on my lips as I refocused on the road.

***********

"RIGHT NOW I'M IN A STATE OF MIND, I WANNA BE IN LIKE ALL THE TIME, AIN'T GOT NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY, SO I'M PICKIN IT UP, I'M PICKIN IT UP, IM LOVIN, I'M LIVIN, I'M PICKIN IT UP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, and the four men in the car groaned aloud whilst Selene whimpered in my head, her paws coming up to cover her ears.

"And I thought that roundhouse kick hurt," I heard one of them grumble, and I held back a laugh.

Parking at the police station, I turned off the car and turned around to stare at them, a strange amount of determination sparking in my eyes as I met their unsuspecting gazes.

Before they could object, I suddenly flicked my wrist causing them all to fall backwards, their eyelids slipping closed, and I inhaled a breath. Waving a hand, I watched as an unreal purple hue slipped into the air, and slowly faded away.

The memories I had chosen gone forever.

I felt a twinge of guilt as I stared at their limp bodies, but I pushed it away. I doubt the King would be too hard on them, but then again he was feared for his discipline. So often I'd heard stories of his punishments. The consequences of angering him were always dire.

He didn't accept disobedience.

But he wouldn't kick them out, would he?

Eh, the more rogues the merrier.

Hopping out of the car, I pushed a long strand of my dark brown hair behind my ear while pulling open the car door. Letting out a sigh, I turned to look around the police station. Luckily there was an officer waiting outside, and I managed to catch his attention.

Furrowing his brows, he walked over to the car, cocking his head at the scene.

"They broke into my house last night," I began explaining, my hands clasped innocently behind my back as I gave him a brief, yet innocent smile, "self-defense classes always come in handy," I added, causing him to nod his head, eyes filling with a small ounce of disbelief.

He leaned forward, eyes scanning them interestedly, "We'll get them behind bars immediately, Miss," the officer said.

"Are you pressing charges?" he questioned while pulling one of the imbeciles out of the car.

Shaking my head, I smiled innocently, "No, not this time."

"Then why are they here?" he inquired, brows furrowing, and I offered him a simple shrug.

"I think they deserve a few nights in jail. They should know better than to break into someone's house," I stated smirking, and the officer threw his head back laughing.

***********

"Now you guys sit tight," I told the wolves through the bars, smiling when all I got in return were brooding glares.

"I'm pretty sure one of your superiors will come collect you soon enough, so you just have fun till they arrive," I grinned, continuing my taunting.

"You're a devil," one of them bit out, glowering up at me.

Bringing a hand up to my chest, I gasped in mock offense, "I'm the devil? Now that's a bit rich coming from you."

"Hurry up and leave."

"Okay, but I must add that if by any chance His Majesty kicks you out, you're welcome to come live with me. After all, you do know where I live, don't worry I won't charge much," I laughed teasingly, and they all groaned at the reminder of what was coming.

"Anyway, I think I will leave now. Au revoir, fuckers, hope you live," I told them, giving a mock bow, and holding back another laugh.

Looking up at the clock, my eyes widened as I saw the time.

I had been loitering around here for almost an hour.

Goddess, I'm such an idiot.

Turning around, I was about to leave before I came face to face with a man with perfectly bronzed skin, and dark brown, almost black hair. My brows shot up as he approached the cell, eyes never leaving his intimidating figure.

Werewolf.

He was definitely of my kind, but he smelled powerful, perhaps he was the royal Beta, or Delta.

Staring back at me, he met my gaze, his medium brown eyes that matched my own taking me in.

You could see the anger and annoyance simmering in them.

Walking past me, his hands gripped the bars so fiercely that I could see the veins running through his knuckles like dug up tree roots.

I almost felt bad for those idiots.

Almost.

"What is the meaning of this?" I heard him hiss, and in that moment, I did feel bad for them, but that wasn't going to stop me from laughing.

They were just so dumb.

Biting my lip, I watched from the sidelines, attempting to contain my laughter.

"Beta, we can explain," their leader began, and the Beta arched a brow.

Leaning forward, he met the wolf's eyes,"What could you possibly have to say to explain this embarrassment?"

I could see the sweat building up on Damien's forehead.

"There was something important, I just can't-," he began, but then he cut himself off when he realized he was making himself sound like even more of an idiot.

"You can't what? Remember? You can't remember? Damien, what kind of games are you playing? You weren't brought here by our King, to plunder the city like some drunk pirate. This is disappointing," the Beta snapped, and at that moment I wanted to fall to the floor and break out laughing, but I'd probably find myself behind bars before I could say "It was hella funny".

Pushing myself off the wall, I decided to take my leave, but I was shocked when the Beta turned to me.

"And who are you?" he questioned, eyes ablaze as I stared back at him innocently.

"Oh, me? I'm the victim," I whimpered, a fake pout coming upon my lips as I held up my hands innocently.

"I was just a little rogue, sitting in my home at two am when a bunch of imbeciles broke into my house," I added sadly, and the Beta inhaled deeply, shaking his head.

"You have my sincerest apologies on their behalf," he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration, "this is humiliating."

"It's fine," I shrugged, dropping the act as I smiled.

"You're free to take them out whenever you want," I told him, eyes straying to the four wolves in the cell, before returning to who I assumed to be the beta.

Waving at him, I turned away and made my way towards the door, but I was stopped when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Turning around, I arched a brow as I met his gaze for the second time that day.

"Can I have your name?" he requested politely, and I grinned.

"Alexandria," I replied, "Alexandria Valentina."

************************
Thoughts?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 43.9K 48
He found her. He chose her. Now, she must decide if she chooses him. A Silverbloods Series ©The Found One (2015)
1M 21.2K 46
Best Ranking #2 badluck #9 finished #22firststory "I want to be able to hold you, kiss you, love you, WHENEVER and wherever I want" 18+ (Book 1) (...
469K 12.9K 39
738K 21.8K 33
Finding his mate & making her his. Will love prevail?💗💗💗 •Mature content •Thank you for reading & voting 🤗😊🤗