Flower (Alec Volturi Fanficti...

By sammie42

Red eyes pierced through her as the question was posed, "Now who is this?" An Alec Volturi fanfiction. I do n... More

Chapter 1: Carlisle
Chapter 3: Forbidden
Chapter 4: Hidden
Chapter 5: Eyes
Chapter 6: Wall
Chapter 7: Anything
Chapter 8: Killed
Author Update

Chapter 2: Red

4.1K 76 3
By sammie42

The snow was far more forgiving in Washington than what Anya was accustomed to. Giggling with glee, she spun in circles as the snowflakes trickled down around her.

"Come flower," Ezra spoke as he appeared along the tree line.

Pouting, Anya released a huff. A smile quickly followed, however, as she rushed to embrace the stoic vampire. Wrapping her delicate arms around her father with excitement, she placed her chin upon his abdomen and gazed up with child-like wonder.

"Will I meet Carlisle today?" She questioned.

Ezra nodded and with a slight tug, Anya was swung onto his back. As they raced through the forest, excited squeals of joy could be heard.

"Father, why did we stop?" Anya questioned as she gazed around in confusion.

Ezra paused before placing his daughter onto her own feet. Turning towards her, his face was serious.

"Before we go any further, you must know that not all vampires have kind intentions," Ezra spoke.

"Yes, father. You have told me before," Anya responded with a smile.

"And what is it that I have told you Anya?" Ezra questioned.

"That not all vampires mean to cause no harm and that I should be cautious," Anya answered confidently. With a pause, Ezra observed his daughter.

"You will speak to no one who bears red eyes," Ezra instructed.

Anya nodded, but her gaze quickly flew to her father as the sentence registered with her,

"Red...eyes?"

Ezra held his daughter's gaze as he spoke, "Yes, Anya. Red eyes. Not everyone you will meet shares my diet."

"You...You mean they eat..." Anya faltered at the thought of finishing her sentence.

"Humans, just like you," Ezra finished.

Cupping his daughter's frightened face, he continued,

"To those bearing red eyes, you are just another meal. Do not speak to them. Do not engage with them. Do not so much as look at them," Ezra directed.

A slight tremor ran through Anya and after a moment, she nodded. Ezra released her heart shaped face and ruffled her hair affectionately.

Ezra tugged her dainty hand as he spoke, "Come now flower, let us walk so that you may enjoy the scenery."

Nodding her head, Anya followed her father through the thickening snow. The forest was something that would normally fascinate the young teen, but her mind was else ware. Red eyes. A thought that plagued her mind.

With a gentle tug, Ezra offered his daughter a slight smile as they approached the forest's edge. Gazing at her father's face, Anya relaxed. No harm would come to her as long as Ezra was present. This had been true for as long as she knew him and it would remain true during their time in Forks.

As they crossed into an open area, Anya stared at the large home before her with awe. Distracted by the beautiful home, she overlooked the various figures lounging around the grounds. The vampires surrounding the area turned towards the newest guests with interest.

"Ezra! Wonderful to see you my friend," Carlisle spoke as he approached the duo.

Releasing Anya's hand, Ezra moved forward.

"Yes, however, I would have preferred our meeting to be under better circumstances," Ezra spoke as he embraced his old friend.

Chuckling, Carlisle spoke,

"I do as well. Thank you for coming. I see you brought-"

"A snack," another vampire spoke into Anya's ear.

Startled, Anya let out a gasp and stumbled back. The vampire before her had striking blond hair and his frame towered above her petite one. His eyes, however, were what stuck out to her the most. Red. Eyes as red as the blood that ran within her veins. Anya was frozen at the sight.

A ferocious growl rang out as Ezra made to grab the vampire. The blond, however, was gone in a flash.

"Touchy," The blond smirked as Ezra released another growl from deep within his chest.

"Vladimir, please refrain from provoking my guests. They are here as a favor to my family and I," Carlisle spoke.

"I was merely taking a whiff of tonight's menu," Vladimir chuckled and Ezra prepared to charge forward.

Before a fight could commence, however, a miniscule sniffle was heard.

"Father," Anya whimpered as her frame shook.

With widened eyes, the now crowded backyard watched as the small teen was swept into Ezra's arms.

"His-His eyes...They-" Anya stuttered.

Ezra stiffened as he smelt the saltwater before he watched it trail down his daughter's face. Turning towards the blond vampire once more, his gaze was murderous. However, his plans to harm the man were quickly dismissed once the small brunette in his arms finished her thoughts.

"They are so beautiful. Can...Can I see them again? Please?" She asked with a quick glance towards the now shocked Vladimir.

Ezra held his daughter's gaze before slowly lowering her feet to the powdery snow beneath them. With a deep breath, Anya took a step forward. Quickly, she glanced over her shoulder at her father. Seeing he made no move to stop her, Anya continued on her path. As she trekked through the snow, she passed a mismatch of figures. Each person presenting with a different and fascinating style she had never seen before. Red and golden eyes followed the young teen as she neared her desired target, Vladimir.

"Hello," Anya whispered as she finally stood before the intimidating blond.

Vladimir observed the girl before offering a curt nod. At this, a smile began to bloom on Anya's face.

"May I look at your eyes, Mr. Vladimir?" Anya questioned softly.

With a glance towards Ezra's steely gaze, Vladimir leaned down with a smirk.

"Anytime you like, beautiful."

Despite the low rumble heard behind her, Anya reached out to feel the smirking vampire's face. After a moment of observation, the teen spoke,

"Your eyes are beautiful sir." Slowly, she removed her fingers from his face and smiled.

"Thank you," She continued before turning and beginning the trek back to her father.

Vladimir gazed after the girl with confusion and intrigue.

"What a fascinating creature," he murmured before turning to Carlisle.

"Will she be joining us on the battlefield then?" Vladimir questioned.

To this Ezra scoffed, "Obviously you lack a sense of smell or you would know the distraction her scent would cause."

Smirking, Vladimir chuckled,

"A vampire without a nose could smell her from miles away. The distraction of her scent would be to our advantage."

At this, Ezra sneered while Carlisle appeared to be in though.

"Edward," Carlisle spoke.

Nodding, the once silent observer stepped forward from his place on the back porch.

"Ezra, you know of my powers. I can tell you that your daughter's scent has peaked not only the interest of every vampire present, but their thirst as well," Edward spoke. "If you will allow it, your daughter's presence may provide enough of a distraction to give us an advantage, should we need it," Edward continued.

As Anya reached her father, she peered up at him, but his gaze remained locked with Edward.

"We are here today asking you to help protect my family. My own daughter is at risk, I would not ask you to put your own in harms way," Edward finished.

"Do you wish it?" Ezra spoke as he turned his golden eyes towards his daughter.

With a squeeze of the hand, Anya nodded towards her father. Ezra sighed as he spoke,

"We will offer you any help we can."

"Thank you, my friend," Carlisle spoke as Edward nodded gratefully.

"Let tomorrow come," Ezra spoke as he clutched his beloved daughter's hand.

Chapter two is complete! Thank you for all the support! The next chapter is up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 4K 49
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
490K 7.4K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...