Red vs Blue Season 8: Male Oc

Par xSpartanLeox

RvB Season 8, As friends become enemies and old friends return. How will the Reds and Blues handle this, whil... Plus

Rvb S8 E1 "For Those of You Just Joining Us"
Rvb S8 E2 "Drink Your Ovaltine"
Rvb S8 E3 "Upon Further Review"
Rvb S8 E4 "Recovering One"
Rvb S8 E5 "Fourth and Twenty"
Rvb S8 E7 "And Don't Call Me Shirley"
Rvb S8 E8 "Perusing the Archive"
Rvb S8 E9 "Backup Plans"
Rvb S8 E10 "This One Goes to Eleven"
Rvb S8 E11 "Restraining Orders"
Rvb S8 E12 "Snooze Button"
Rvb S8 E13 "Battle of the Exes"
Rvb S8 E14 "Reconfiguration"
Rvb S8 E15 "Check Your Local Listings"
Rvb S8 E16 "Standardized Testing"
Rvb S8 E17 "Tenth Percentile"
Rvb S8 E18 "Rally Cap"
Rvb S8 E19 "Reunion"
Rvb S8 E20 "N+1"

Rvb S8 E6 "Towing Package"

3.3K 76 16
Par xSpartanLeox

Valhalla/Blue Base
Washington and the Meta are standing in front of Doc, who's still stuck in the wall.

Wash: Alright Doc, I wanna ask you a few questions.

Doc: Where'd Wade and the red guys go? Did they get away?

Wash: Quiet. I'm asking you the questions, you're not asking me.

Doc: What kinda questions?

Wash: Hey, I just said no questions.

Doc: Can I ask questions later?

Wash: Doc!

Doc: What? Oh that's a question, sorry. Go ahead.

Wash: You know what, get him out of there, I can't talk to him like this.

The Meta puts his brute shot on his back and approaches Doc, trying to get him loose from the wall.

Doc: What're you- stop it.

Wash: What? Well, try pulling harder then.

Doc: Be gentle, be gentle!

Washington: Grab lower, near the centre of gravity.

Doc: He's got cold hands.

Wash: Try the codpiece.

The Meta stops what he's doing and just gives Washington a "Really?" look, with a disapproval growl.

Wash: Oh, uh- we're all adults here.

Meta: (Growls)

Wash: No, I don't wanna try.

Doc: Don't repress your feelings.

The Meta walks off and uses the grav lift to leap off the base.

Wash: I can't interrogate him like this, it's ridiculous. I can't believe I have to deal with this. What're we gonna do!?

The Meta lands on the ground and runs over to the reds blown up Warthog. He then grabs the tow hook from the front of the warthog and tosses it up on blue base, with the cable trailing behind it. It lands next to Washington feet who looks down at it.

Wash: Hmm, that might work.

SandTrap/Mine Field
To the reds and blues minus Tucker, who where able to get Epsilon out of the mine field and on the sand next to them. Suddenly, Epsilon lights come back on.. as green.

Sarge: Heh heh. Seems like all the kicking and blowing up put some life back into the little guy. That's adorable.

Leo: Why are all his blue parts turning green?

Caboose: I don't know.

Epsilon Delta: Caboose, is that you?

Caboose: Delta?

Zeta: I thought this was Epsilon?

Epsilon Delta: Epsilon is not in control right now, Zeta. But, he will be again, shortly. My time is very brief and I need you three to listen to me.

Caboose: Great!

Wade: What do you need to tell us?

Epsilon Delta: The encounter with Agent Washington has jarred loose many of his memories. Epsilon has not, historically coped with these memories well.

Leo: What's that mean?

Epsilon Delta: We fear he may pursue certain memories in particular.

Wade: Who is we?

Epsilon Delta: Myself and the other memories of the Alpha fragments.

Grif: What the fuck is that? Who the fuck are you, and what the fuck is happening?

Epsilon Delta: Epsilon may not yet be aware of our presence, but eventually he will be. We cannot hide forever. It is likely at this point he will begin the cycle again. That must not happen.

Caboose: What cycle. Hhh! A motorcycle? A secret motorcycleit's okay you can tell me.

Epsilon Delta: He's begun to search his memories now, he is clearly looking for something.

Leo: Well, you did always say that memory is the key.

Epsilon Delta: Memory is the key, Leo, but not everything that is locked is meant to be unlocked. He is coming back now. I must leave before he discovers me.

Caboose: But if he meets you in there then you can be friends. But not best friends. But, you know 'cause that job's, taken? But, you know, maybe acquaintences?

Epsilon Delta: If only, I, were the memory, that he's looking for.

Delta shuts down and the blue parts fade back to life, and Epsilon rises from the sand and back into the air.

Epsilon: What? Uh, oh. Hey. I must've uh, must've passed out. Sorry 'bout that.

Caboose: Church, you're back!

Wade: Hey Church, you've certainly lost some weight last time I saw you.

Epsilon: What the? Could someone care to explain to me who this guy is!

Leo: That's just Wade, he's your other teammate.

Epsilon: Wade, wait are you the guy, Caboose talked to, while I was stuck in that unit?

Wade: You could hear us?

Epsilon: I'm not deaf man! But, if your Wade who was the other person with you guys?

Wade: What other person?

Epsilon: The other person! The female voice I heard you guys talk to!

Caboose: Oh! That's just the Wades nice lady friend!

Epsilon: (Irritated) Where is she then?

Zeta: Right here!

Epsilon: She's an A.I!?

Zeta: Yep! It's nice to finally meet you Epsilon!

Epsilon doesn't respond straight away but, seems to be lost in thought.

Zeta: Is he, alright?

Grif: I think he's having a stroke?

Leo reaches his hand out in front of Epsilon and snaps his fingers.

Epsilon: Huh? What's going on?

Leo: You just stopped talking for all of a sudden, man.

Wade: Are you good?

Epsilon: Yeah.. I'm good. Look, Caboose, Wade and.. Zeta, come over here wouldjya I, need to talk to you guys about something.

Caboose: Okay, where are we going?

While the blues follow after Epsilon, leaving the reds to watch them go.

Leo: What do you guys think, Church is saying to them?

Sarge: Probably, some plans on how to use his laser against us.

Leo: You know what, never mind.

Simmons: Have you guys, notice Blue team has, like a lot more stuff going on than us?

Sarge: Yeah. Boring stuff.

Grif: Nerdy stuff.

Simmons: Yeah but I mean, all we ever talk about is food and guns.

Grif: That reminds me, I'm hungry.

Sarge: Stop complaining or I'll shoot ya in the head.

Simmons: Hhh... good times.

Over with Epsilon and the blues with Tucker in the background, standing on top of the pillar where the aliens are still harassing him.

Tucker: (Distance) Stay away, don't touch me.

Epsilon: Hey, uh Caboose, you were the one who moved me from the Epsilon unit to this new body, right?

Caboose: Oh yeah. I am really good at ergonomics.

Epsilon: D'uh, do you mean, electronics?

Caboose: Yeah, probably.

Wade: That's what you've been doing this whole time? Trying to get Church a new body!

Caboose: It's not blue team, without Church!

Epsilon: So, Wade are you also good with electronics?

Wade: Depends on what it is.

Epsilon: Hmm, good enough I guess. I need you two to come with me. I just remembered something. Something that could help me.

Caboose: Sure!

Wade: Alright.

Epsilon: You guys don't wanna know the details?

Caboose: Nope.

Epsilon: Could be dangerous.

Wade: So, are we!

Wade looks at Caboose who's holding his gun backwards.

Wade: Well... I'm dangerous at least.

Epsilon: Alright, well, let's go then. I actually thought it would take longer to convince you guys. Come on. I wanna get to the facility before nightfall.

Caboose looks over to the Epsilon unit, laying in the sand.

Caboose: Uh, you wanna bring the Epsilon unit?

Epsilon: Is it necessary to... do your thing?

Caboose: Don't think so.

Epsilon: Then who cares. Leave it. Where we're going, we won't need it.

Valhalla/Blue Base
To Washington, who's hooked the warthog's tow onto Doc's cod piece. With the Meta standing beside's the blown up warthog, ready to turn it on.

Doc: Um, are you sure this is a good idea!? Uouhouh.

Wash: Alright, give it a crank.

The Meta starts up the crank, making cable straighten out. But, Doc is still stuck in the wall.

Wash: More power, come on, give it some gas.

The Meta increases the power.

Wash: Almost there, just a little more...

Suddenly, the part of the wall that Doc is stuck in falls forward, making Doc land straight on his face.

Doc: Ow!

Wash: Well. That's just great.

The End
=============================

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.4K 173 22
RVB but with a Corporal. Steve is an unknown person with a certain something off with him. He arrived to join Red Team and was given second in comma...
19.2K 402 22
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! As Ruby recovered, Simmons was being held captive by Agent Washington and the Meta, requiring the Reds to go and save...
23K 563 27
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! Now that Ruby had her memories back, she had more pressing matters to deal with. . . hunting the Director of Project...
14.5K 424 21
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! A year after the complete destruction of Project Freelancer, the Reds and Blues were stranded, shipwrecked on an unkn...