My Enemy Love

By JuneBaby92

Harley Evermore wanted her Senior year to be the best yet. Over the summer her boyfriend of one year cheated... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 & 7(bonus)
Chapter 8
IMPOTANT NOTE!
Chapter 9
Note
Chpter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 3

574 6 0
By JuneBaby92

Okay here chapter 3 hope you enjoy

Please comment and give feedback i really appreciate it

Thanks to my readers

************************Chapter 3 ~ Double Date **********************

“What to wear?” I asked myself, standing in a bathroom and towel on my head staring into my closet.

“Want some help?” my mother asked leaning against the door frame and I nodded.  “What are you guys doing tonight?”

“Dinner at the diner and a movie,” I answered.

“Okay well here this outfit say’s I’m cute but comfortable.” She said after two minutes throwing my a pair of ripped up jeans with rhinestones lining the pockets and down the side with a black tank top along with a sheer white top over then I topped it off with a black half sleeve jacket, and a pair of white flip flops. “You look beautiful sweetie."

"Thanks mom," I said standing in front of my mirror brushing my hair.

"So how did you and Parker end up dating?" she asked.

"I don't know exactly, he just asked me the first day of school and I accepted."

"I think you two would be really good together, he's always cared for you."

"What? All he's ever done is teasing me, ever since we were little." I asked laughing a bit.

"Exactly, when you little that boys code for I like you," She said laughing walking out of my room.

He doesn't care for me one bit, that’s why we're in this stupid fake relationship.  But yet I couldn't ignore the little ignite I felt when you she said 'he's always cared for you.' I just finished my make up when the door bell rang.  I grabbed my black shoulder bag and raced down the stairs and open the door.  And my mouth dropped; there stood Parker in washed out blue jeans and a white button down shirt and vans.  His hair looked wet like he just got out of the shower, looking like a god from haven.

“Hey, ready to go?" Parker asks smugly as I nodded and waved bye to my parents.  We walked over to his red Honda and he opens my door for me, I slid in and he closed the door.

"Who are you?" I heard a sweet small angel voice say and turn around to see a little girl with blond hair and blue eyes.

"I'm Harley, who are you sweetie?" I said smiling at her.

"I'm Lily, I’m six," She said sticking out her hand for me to shake.  I laughed at how cute she was and shook her little hand.

"Yes, Harley this is my little sister Lily, and Lily this is Harley.  I have to drop Lily off at the babysitters first." Parker said starting up the car and pulling out of my driveway.  I knew Parker had a little sister but i never really met her, she is so adorable and looks a lot like her mother.  Parker mother was very pretty and kind women, her and my mother were really good friends.  She died about six years ago from cancer.  I remember the funnel, it was the only time Parker seem small and alone to me.  After the funnel he and I sat on the swings in the playground together.  We didn't talk, we didn't swing, and we just sat there in silence.  Parker started to sob slightly and I grabbed his hand and held it tight.  We stayed that way for a long while till his father called him to come home.

"Are you my brother’s girlfriend?" Lily asked after a few minutes pulling me from my memories, and I looked over at Parker.

"Yes she is, Lily." Parker answers and pulled up to a small light pink house.  "You can sit here while take Lily up, or do you want to come with us."

"Come with Harley, I want Harley to come." Lily said from the back.

"I guess I’m spoken for," I said laughing as we got out of the car and Parker helped Lily out of her car seat.  She came running up to me grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the house as i looked back at Parker as he smiled at me shrugging.

"Ms. Susan," Lily squealed as a small petite woman with her grey hair pulled up into a bun open the door.  "This is Harley, brother’s girlfriend," Lilly said introducing me as my cheeks flared in embarrassment.

"Well hello Harley," Ms. Susan said.

"Yes, well we should be back in a few hours," Parker told Ms. Susan.

"Oh, take all the time you need darling," She said.

Parker squatted down to Lily's level. "Now be a good girl and listen to Ms. Susan and i should be back to get you in a few hours okay."

"I will, always am," Lily said rolling her eyes.

"I know," he said smiling kissing her forehead and put his hand on the small of my back and lead me back to the car.  Even through my shirt his touch burned, and butterflies stirred in my stomach, as I wondered was this because of the way he was acting or something that’s always been there?  This is I side of him I’ve never seen, a side of him i really liked.

"She is so adorable," I said as we started driving again.

"Yeah, and she's six going on sixteen," He said.  "Although she seems to act younger than her age she has an attitude and sarcasm of a teenager if that makes since?"

"She's great, she looks like your mom," I said softly hoping I didn't say anything wrong.

"Yeah she does, you know I had a dream about the day of my mother funnel the other day.  The part after the funnel where we sat at the park and you held my hand, I was so depress that I couldn’t tell you this, but that meant a lot to me.  Just having you sit there with me holding my hand without saying anything meant a lot to me. So thanks." Parker said looking forward not once glancing at me till we got to the Pizza Palace for dinner.

"Hey we're here to meet Ella and Tyler." I said to the hostess at the counter.

"Yes, just this way," she said leading us to the table.

"Wow, you look great Harley," Tyler said as Ella elbowed him.  "Not as sexy as my Ella of course." he smiled at her.  "So what kind of pizza does everyone want?"

"Thanks Tyler, and remember I’m allergic to olives and mushroom, so anything as long as the none of those two items." I said.

"How about we just get a large pepperoni, you know simple.  That okay with everyone," Parker suggested and everyone nodded. He's smart too!

Tyler ordered us a large pepperoni pizza and four cokes.  "So you all we're a little late, which one took longer to primp?" Tyler asked joking.

"Neither, we had to drop off Parker little sister at the sitters." I said.

"You have a little sister," Ella asked Parker and he nodded smiling.

"Oh my god Ella, she is the cutest thing.  Thin blond hair electric blue eyes, he voice soft and sweet.  She funny too, she’s six but acts a little older, and she liked me." I said as Ella and Tyler laughed at me as Parker smiled at me, and I wanted to melt.  He has and amazing smile, pearl white teeth that could light up the whole room.

"You know you’re going to be a great elementary teacher, as much as you love kids," Ella said.

"Well I hope that’s all I’ve ever wanted to be." I said as the pizza came. 

We all eat just talking about simple things then headed across the street to the movies.  We got ticket to see the new Amazing Spider man; Parker also brought us small popcorn to share and two cokes.  It was going well the movie was really good however half way through I glanced over at Parker.  He had his eyes fixed on the screen resting his arms on the arm rest, looking so relaxed.  Not once at all this night has he acted like the jerky Parker, next thing I know I slipped my hand into Parker intertwining our fingers staring at the screen as I noticed him look at me but tighten his grip anyways, as my body temperature rose.

"Hey, me and Tyler are going bowling tomorrow you two want to go?" Ella asked once we got outside after the movie Parker still holding my hand.

"Well I have a family day thing, so depending on the time," Parker said.

"Oh it will be about eight at night for the Rock and Bowl." Ella said.  The Rock and Bowl is an event the do on Saturday and Sunday night, where the turn out the lights and have multicolor lights that swirl around the alley and music blaring.  The balls and pins glow in the dark, along with patterns in tables and the carpet.  It’s really fun actually.

"Well, I see," He said looking at me.

"Sure," I said giving Ella a hug and heading to Parker car.

"You can go tomorrow if you want but I can't I have family day." Parker said as we started driving.

"Family day?"

"Yeah well dad works a lot and we don't spend much time together so every Sunday he, Lily, and I have a family day and hang out."

"Sounds nice," I said.

"It is," he said as he pulled up to Ms. Susan house.  "You want to come get Lily with me?"

"Sure," I said as we got out of the car and headed up to Ms. Susan door knocking.  Ms. Susan opens the door and put her finger to her lips.

"She fell asleep about eight thirty," Susan said as Parker picked Lily up while trying to get his wallet out struggling as I held out my arms.

He handed me Lily as he paid Susan and thanked her kissing her on the cheek.  "You got her?" he said heading out the door ready to take her from me.

"Yeah I have her, its fine." I said putting her in her car seat and bulking her up as she didn't stir once.

"Thanks," Parker said as we got back into the car and he drove me home.  "Tonight was fun," He said.

"Yeah it was, so I’ll see you tomorrow maybe?" I questioned.

"Yeah," he said leaning over kissing me on the cheek.  I quickly got out of the car into the night hoping Parker couldn't see the blush forming on my cheeks as I walked up and into my house.  That night I laid in bed smiling it was a very nice date, and Parker seemed different and I decide I liked this Parker.

************************************************************

Please ignore the highlighter on the word Embarrassment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.3K 66
It's hard having a crush, but it's harder having a crush on the asshole bad boy. /////////// Harley Deyes doesn't have a best friend. She doesn't hav...
16.3K 435 30
One day after being kicked out by Joker months ago Harley finds herself wanting for companionship. But she doesn't know where to begin so a friend th...
24.2M 439K 37
When 17 year old Harley finds herself jobless, she needs a new job-- and quick. Her uncle comes to her house with a job offer. For her to become a te...
7.7K 124 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...