Supernatural Beings (Open Lit...

By ShadowngDeath

Welcome to the land of Sveindall, the land of freedom and liberty for all supernatural beings! Whether you're... More

Rules and Form
Sveindall
Maggie's Potion Shop
Chateau de'Restaurant

Scotty's Weapons and Armor

9 0 0
By ShadowngDeath

You step into a warm room filled with metal. All weapons one could imagine are strewn across the area of the shop. On the walls lie armor and shields. On the open floor on racks lie weapons of all shapes and sizes.

Behind the counter on the far side of the room stands a gruff-looking but short man. This is the owner of the shop, a dwarf by the name of Scotty. His arms are crossed as he watched your every step.

"Welcome to Scotty's Weapons and Armor. Don't touch anything. Don't steal anything." His voice is low and gravelly. On the counter in front of him rests a sign. The sign reads "Break it, you buy it. Have materials or the coin? I'll make anything you want." And the dwarf will. He is most renowned for being able to make any weapon you wish at a speedy rate, but for a lofty price.

Talk to him and he will show you his stock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.7K 25
Princess Bella, the first and only daughter of the famous rulers of the United Kingdom of Auradon, Belle and Beast. The twin sister of Prince Ben, yo...
879K 30.2K 108
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
216K 9.2K 24
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
994K 42.4K 88
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...