School Therapy [girlxgirl]

Av LishaRiches

Autumn King is a 21 year old junior at Fairendell University. She is the captain of the soccer ball team. Au... Mer

I Don't Need Help?
1 More Patient
Important Noted
A Good Laugh
Balance
All In One Day
The Force Of Sex
Her Road
Finals
The Effort
My smile
A Perfect Day
Bunny's
Family Ties
Comfortable
Road Trip
Her Other Side
One Crazy Night
After 10 Years?
New Surroundings
Calm & Warm
I love you
Emotions
All Of Us - The Final Chapter

Am I Ready?

15.7K 380 13
Av LishaRiches

Still soaked against my Jeep seats was the most erotic feeling I could ever possess. Finally I find someone worth it. Worth giving me all that I've dreamed of. Just in that amount of sex and effort really sparked lighting fires inside of me. Pulling up into my driveway, Autumn pulls up next to me. Getting out I walk inside before running my hands through my hair. What was I really doing? Did I really want to go down this road again? Hearing the door shut made my heart quicken as her mouth touched the back of my neck letting her arms snake across my waist. How would I be able to control myself now? Knowing she could fuck me like that. Turning around now I faced this amazing girl. Her lips.. her tongue it all screamed please kiss me. I wanted her to kiss me again and make me run wild again. "How did you get a body like that?" She ask close against my lips. "I work out every morning" I answer. "I haven't seen you work out since I've been here" She says. "That's because I've been slacking from my gym membership since you got here" I say. She chuckles "Your body is so fucking sexy I could just make love to it all day with my strap on and tongue reaching each turn on button, putting you into positions you've never been in". I couldn't even doubt her right now. I was just so turned on by the thought of her touching me again and making love to me. I was really falling out of my character right now. Again her hand squeezes my ass making me gasp as she grips ahold of it teasing me, beating to my deepest arousal. Slowly her hands roamed up my back trailing over my neck as she gripped ahold before her lips landed onto mines again. Now her kisses melted me like smooth gold. Again her lips kissed my neck before backing me up against my kitchen counter. Her leg nudged its way in between my wet panties before brushing slightly up against my warm core. Jesus she was driving me fucking crazy! Sucking my neck harder now as she pushed harder against my core made me want to grind against her leg. Slowly I followed into her motion grinding up against it. "Oh.. my god!.." I moan out loudly. "Do you feel my embrace against your beating core?" She ask. Nodding I grab ahold of her waist pushing her deeper. "Ohhhh God..." I moan out helplessly. "Wait... Autumn" I moan out loudly. She was about to make me come so fast on her leg... Closer, she got wrapping her other arm around me keeping me close against her leg. "Oh God! Shittt... I'm g-gonna...come.." I shivered out before grabbing ahold of her arms. "You're so fucking beautiful Ms. Gate" She whispers against my ear. Moans spilled out like a deep ocean as my climax made its intense entrance higher and higher... As soon as my head feel back from the most weak and intense feeling I came right against her smooth leg. "I feel you.. your wet core is begging for me" She whispers against my ear. Pushing her away almost instantly I say "I don't want to be your sex machine.. even though it feels good, I want to be more than that".
"Then we can be more than that" She says before grabbing ahold of my waist once again.
"Are you just using me? Because I don't want to go down this road again for no reason" I say.
"Okay.. alright what should I do to make you believe that I'm serious about this?" She ask.
"Try to treat me more than a sex object".

That night I laid in my bed really thinking about what I was risking and doing. Was I really about to take this chance with Autumn who barely knew anything about a relationship?.
My door opened and closed as she laid next to me in bed before holding my again tonight. "Face me" She says. Turning around I stare into her eyes. I don't know what I was feeling, I didn't know how to come about this. "Don't think just do" She spoke softly. Leaning in I press my lips against hers before she pulled me closer. This time she held onto my tight before I drifted off the sleep.

The morning slapped me my face bright and hot fluttering my eyes open. Sitting up slowly I run my hands through my hair before stretching. Checking the time 6:30am, turning my head around Autumn still slept quietly. I knew school didn't start until 10 which is why I wasn't going to wake her up. The gym was open around this time which was the time I would normally go work out. I guess I was programmed to wake up this early every morning since I've been doing it for the past few years. Getting dress I grab my keys and head out.

The gym was quiet and much less empty, their were a few people here like every other time but other than that it was empty at 7am. Once I finished my work out I went to the showers. I knew I only had about 1 hour to get dressed and get ready for work which wasn't a problem since the gym wasn't that far from home. I still had a lot to think about with Autumn living in my home and pursuing whatever we were doing. It amazed me how fast she seduced me. Usually I would stay closed off no matter how much someone rubbed down my thighs and turned me on to the max, I still managed to walk away, but with Autumn it was different.

Making it back home i lay my keys down before walking back into my bedroom. Autumn was still sound peacefully asleep. Washing up I dried off and got dressed. Sitting back onto the bed Autumn slowly groaned in her sleep. "Good morning" She slowly spoke out from behind me. "Good morning" I said back before searching through my bag making sure I had all of my reports. "It's already time for school?" She questions. "Yes and if you don't get out of bed and shower quickly you will be late for your first period, it's 9:20am".
"Why didn't you wake me?" She ask.
"Because you looked so peaceful I just couldn't bring myself to wake you" I tease. She chuckles "You know that's bullshit!".
"Are you calling me a liar?" I ask.
"No I believe you i just believe you didn't want to wake me because you didn't want to see me drive up behind you to school" She scowls a little.
"Is that what you think this is about?!" I scowl back. "I don't know you tell me" She says.
"I can't believe you! I didn't wake your fucking ass because you did look fucking peaceful you asshole" I scowl back before slipping on my heels.
"Okay whatever!" She says before storming into my bathroom. I can't believe she's angry at me because I rather stare at her. Who the fuck gets angry over something like that?
"Whatever drive to school by yourself I'm out of here!" I say before grabbing my keys walking out to my Jeep. I don't get why the fuck I even decided to make this a thing. Clearly it wasn't working the way I wanted it to. I mean nothing never did so why did I take the choice to take such a risk? I was just setting myself up for failure and heartbreak.

Once my second patient left the office I wrote out some things he still needed to work on. Somehow he still had a problem with Autumn and this time I didn't blame him. I mean clearly she was a fucking asshole. She didn't acknowledge shit when she was wrong she just let it all pass by. Slowly my door opened as she walks in. I didn't even look up at her I just looked down at my notepad before she finally sat down and my eyes finally decided to meet hers.
"Look I'm sorry for earlier alright.. I just feel like you don't want to be seen with me" She claims.
"I could loose my job because of you and I took the risk to have sex with you and let you stay in my home so that you could be protected! And what do I get in return? Bullshit" I say. I was so sick and tired of people using me. So sick and tired of people making me feel like I wasn't enough. Like I was crazy, like I was some object they could toss around when they saw fit. I wasn't a toy to be played with.
"I know, I know and I'm sorry I just kind.. I just kinda feel like sometimes you want to keep us a secret I mean we aren't In high school and if we want to fuck, date, go out and make love then we should be able to express that".
"Look I get that you think that's the case but it's not.. I went to the gym this morning at 6:30am and I decided not to wake you like I said because you looked fucking peaceful, I washed up when I came back and got fucking dressed I wasn't going to leave you but we were going to take separate cars because I've already been labeled a student molester, you think that makes me feel good when people label something that meant something to me as if it was something disgusting or some unsolvable problem?" I question her.
"I don't want to hide.." She says.
"I get that you don't want to hide but sometimes it's best if we hide if we don't know what the hell this even is?".
"What is this to you? Because I don't know" She says.
"I don't know either Autumn I'm really trying to figure it out, it's like one day we will be fine laughing at each other's sarcasm and jokes, then the next day I just want to fuck your brains out then we are confused" I say.
"Did you ever ask yourself that maybe we are confused is because we are hiding".
"When we figure out what we want and what we really need then maybe we won't have to hide because it'll just show.. but as long as we are both confused then even if we don't want to hide it.. and this whatever it is comes out to light.. guess what will be hidden, our feelings" I say. She looks at me for a long while before saying "Have lunch with me right after soccer practice, I know usually I have it now but I convinced my teammates to stay 1 hour after since we won the tournament" She says.
"I don't want to cover up what we are trying to figure out I want it to be real" I say.
"And it will, just have dinner with me it doesn't have to be a date, I'll call my boss and tell her I have something important today" She says.
"Why do you want to risk this with me? You could loose your scholarship" I mention.
"Because like you mentioned.. sometimes things that you find important isn't all that important. It's just a figure of your imagination thinking it's important when all you want is to fill whole again". Smiling as I stare into her warm eyes before agreeing to her offer.
"Okay only on one condition" I say.
"What's that?" She questions.
"Please stop calling me Ms. Gate when we are in my home or anywhere else but here, I feel like a fucking mom or some old ass auntie to you" I say.
"Then what shall I call you Ms. Gate" She teases.
"How about Victoria it's my first name" I say.
"Okay Victoria gate are you ready to give me some therapy?" She questions. I chuckle "Don't make it sound like some sexual act when it's not" I say.
"Sure it isn't it just stimulates whatever sexual cells i do have in the back of my head" She claims. "One day your brain is going to explode" I say. "When that happens it'll be because I fell in love with you Victoria Gate".
The biggest smile spread across my face before I blushed so hard my cheeks begin to burn. Okay now I was officially forgetting I was ever mad that quick. God why did she have to be so perfect.. or as I say.. so damn charming and blunt, and everything I've been wanting for. Why did she have to be my Therapy student? That's one question I probably would ask forever but until then I guess I would just have to test the waters with Autumn King.
________________________________
You made it to the end! Congratulations. Leave any suggestions or comments down below. Don't forget to rate or give me any ideas on what you think my next story should be about. As always thank you for taking interest in my story!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.1K 26 18
Her brows furrowed. "You look like you have something specific you wanna ask me." The tips of Liam's ears turned red at Emma's very accurate observat...
133K 1.6K 48
\\Please do not copy me!\\ ------------------------------------------------------------ The bell rings and I have to find my way to G3. 'G3... G3..' ...
3.4K 207 32
A hidden misanthropist person meets the people in her life that fully understands some of her whole being and her way of thinking, except the things...
77.8K 2.7K 50
She thought he was her college professor. Reality check: he was anything but. ~~~ 🖤 ~~~ Ellora Davis is an average college student, naive of the dan...