Just for Laughs (RWBY X male...

By aaronboi15

(Y/n) is the leader of team JETT the J being your nickname joker. You always loved to play jokes with people... More

Plans
voices
Headaches
Their Plan (good ending pt. 1)
Its over( good ending pt 2)
Gone wrong (bad ending)
A/n

change

4.9K 65 6
By aaronboi15

The next morning Ozpin calls (y/n) to go to his office.
(Y/n): good morning sir, is there a problem?
Ozpin: No, not at all. I just have a simple mission for you to go on. I want you to investigate an old dust factory. There have been multiple complaints of strange activities I want you to see what's up.
(Y/n) nods and goes back to his dorm to tell his team get some breakfast as well. Team JETT eat with rwby and jnpr and everyone is having a good time.
(Y/n): hey we might have to put any plans on hold, I just got told I have a solo mission and I have to go to atlas to investigate.
Ruby: Are you gonna be ok? I mean you really don't have a powerful weapon.
(Y/n): yeah the gun that Ozpin gave me. I make do with what I got.
Ruby: Ok I believe in you
(Y/n): Hey guys wanna see a trick
The nod hesitantly then (y/n) points the gun to his head and everyone began to panic. He pulls the trigger and out his other ear is a flag that says bang.
(Y/n): HAHAHA you should've seen the looks on your faces
Blake: That wasn't very funny. You shouldn't make jokes like that
(Y/n): Oh spare me the lecture you sound like Weiss
Weiss: Hey!
(Y/n): chuckles and gets up I should be going. See you guys later.

At the factory

(Y/n) was able to brake in and had a camera and his gun. The place looked rusted and old. He looks around and see a catwalk next to giant containers that seemed to have a weird liquid inside. (Y/n) takes some pictures but doesn't really see anything out of the ordinary other than the containers. (Y/n) was about to leave until he spotted some Grimm near the entrance. There was probably about 6.
(Y/n): problem found
He shoots at them instantly killing 2. The Grimm howl and chase him. Panicked (y/n) runs up the catwalk from earlier and they follow. It seemed that the platform couldn't hold the wait as it broke and (y/n) falls in.
(Y/n): It burns so much...I can't scream, it hurts
(Y/n) starts to hear laughing with him and realizes it's himself. He didn't know what to do until he felt moving. (Y/n) was outside the factory and whatever was in the containers was draining out on him.
(Y/n): AAHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK HELP ME...HEHEHAHAHHA HELP ME
The world around him was growing dark and he heard another voice laughing again. It was annoying and driving him insane. (Y/n) didn't know what to do but he ended up blacking out from shock.

Two days later

(Y/n) wakes up in a hospital with nobody else with him. He had a splitting headache and saw the door open then he quickly closed his eyes. It was his team.
E: Remind me why we're here again. (Emily was a very stubborn girl and always was a pain in my ass.) we all wanted this anyway. Now we don't even have to worry about this idiot anymore
(Y/n): she doesn't mean that...right. Sure I can be annoying but I try to be a good leader.
T: I just want to make sure he's really gone. (Tony was brother to tod he and I were good friends)
(Y/n): why are they saying all of these things do they want me dead?!
He had enough he sat up and saw the look on their faces and starts laughing
(Y/n): HAHAHAHAHAHAH you really are funny. Thinking I'll die that easy. Heh heh...HAHAHAHAH
they were horrified with what they saw. (Y/n)'s face was pale, his lips blood red and hair a dark green. He stood up and walked passed them. A few doctors tried to stop him from leaving but he was able to knock them out.
(Y/n): see you at school

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 255 7
Y/N used just a shy little boy until a hit of gamma changed his life forever so don't stress him out or else
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
233K 7.8K 41
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...