Harley and Kat

CalicoKD tarafından

Fanfic of my FNAF fanfic collection Kat's Pizza Parlor. Harley and Kat Daha Fazla

Introduction
The Meet

Theater

1 0 0
CalicoKD tarafından

  Harley pulls up just in time for the last showing in the movie theater. She hurries inside, but to her surprise nothing was as it should be. The theater was empty not a single person in sight she goes to head back out a moment, but the doors were lock. 

Harley: Hello, guys are you there? This isn't funny. 

Harley checks her ticket and it said for theater 23. 

Harley: When did they get a 23rd room? 

Harley shrugs and decides to wonder around in doing so she could hear squeaks with each step along with scrapping sounds along the wall. 

Harley: GUYS STOP MESSING AROUND!!!!  

Harley hoping at least the owner or security would find her and help her out of here.She finally found theater 23 and heads inside. Everything seem normal except on the screen was just static. She sits down close to an exit door although she knew it probably be locked. 

Harley: Is anyone here???? 

She hears deathly sounds of high pitch SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHing sounds.Harley decided not to question or say anything more in case what ever was doing the shhing was not very friendly. Finally the movie starts and she sees animatronics at a Pizza Parlor named Kat Pizza Parlor. Harley then feels a bunch of hands grab her and she jumps out of her chair falling onto the floor, but she sees nothing. 

Harley: ALRIGHT GUYS YOU GOT ME!!! NOW COME OUT!!!!  

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...