What Can Competitors Teach Yo...

By jefferykamikow

Jeffrey Kamikow | Every single business has a competitor, regardless of how niche they are in the market. It... More

What Can Competitors Teach You About Marketing Tactics?

9 0 0
By jefferykamikow

Every single business has a competitor, regardless of how niche they are in the market. It doesn't matter what industry or sector you work in, you have a competitorthat's looking to take the same customers you are trying to reach. With that in mind, you can actually learn a lot from your competitors and it's a great idea to keep a close eye on them according to digital advertising and marketing professional Jeff Kamikow. Remember that old saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer? 

Well, it's definitely a saying to live by because it can help you rise above the competition. Let's take a look at what you can learn from your competitors!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 22 9
𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 π’π›πš π›πšπ§π  𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐚 𝐒𝐏𝐆 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
16.3K 315 31
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
25K 1.1K 27
α€˜α€α€™α€Ύα€¬α€α€…α€Ία€α€«α€œα€±α€¬α€€α€Ία€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€•α€»α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€½α€Ύα€„α€Ία€α€Όα€„α€Ία€Έα€†α€­α€―α€α€¬α€€α€­α€―α€α€Άα€…α€¬α€Έα€€α€Όα€Šα€Ία€·α€α€»α€„α€Ία€α€šα€Ί #ခွန်းရှိူင်းဆက်​မောင်(ခေါ်)α€α€½α€”α€Ία€Έα€€α€œα€»α€¬α€™α€±α€¬α€„α€Ί α€”α€¬α€€α€»α€„α€Ία€…α€›α€¬α€α€½α€±α€›α€Ύα€­α€œα€²α€α€»α€…α€Ία€•α€«α€·α€™α€šα€Ία€™α€±α€¬α€„α€Ί #မေမြတ်နိ...
28.7K 881 17
π‹π¨πšππ’π§π ...