Cover Contests

By Sera_Senpai

Cover contests. Just cover contests. More

Welcome one and all!!
Hall of Winners
Points
Contest 1 | closed
Contest 1 | entries
Contest 2 | entries
Contest 1 | Winners
Contest 2 | winners
Contest 3 | closed
Contest 3 | Entries
Contest 3 | Winners
Contest 4 | closed
Contest 4 | entries
Contest 4 | winners
Contest 5 | open
Contest 5 | entries
Contest 6 | open

Contest 2 | closed

67 6 13
By Sera_Senpai

Alright! Make this one great! Because the winner will become the cover of one of my book.

Title: Voices.
Subtitle: they told me what to do.
Author: Sera_Senpai
Cover By: you (add your watermark!!)
Summary: all her life, she has seen and heard these ghosts, these spirits, these demons, and they've always told her what to do and what to believe. One day she tells her mother, when she finds out, she immediately sends her to a mental asylum. She's put into a white padded room, with nothing other than her own insanity. Until She eventually breaks. And she blamed everything on the voices.
Theme: up to you
Colors n stuff: up to you

This was originally a short 5 paragraph story for my English class, but since I wanted to add so much more, I decided to make it an actual story. It's probably only going to be 5-10 chapters at the most, but it's not really going to have a very in depth plot.

Alright! Make this a good one! Let's get to it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
261K 39.9K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
65.3K 3.6K 78
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
250K 12.8K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...