Lunatic

By OHrielyy

He's Tyler. He has a certain mental illness that makes him think that what he does is utterly right. He kills... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
New Cover (And certainly the last โค)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
I'm still alive, don't worry
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Last Note

Chapter 7

6K 166 33
By OHrielyy

TYLER

I was panting hard when I finished my job. I threw the shovel I used and used a clean cloth to take the dirt off my hands.

Now woman, you're in peace now.

I went to my car and drove off.

I needed to go to the university she's studying at. I needed to see that smile. I don't know but something about that smile kept bugging me.

I admit I'm irritated at how she could smile when life's a piece of shit but, there's something, argh. There's something I can't explain.

~~

I'm now at that woman's university. I remember the other nurse talking about her studying medicine again. So she should be in that department. 

I walked with the crowd and even though I'm really pissed about walking with so many people, this will help me not look suspicious.

I found the building and looked at my watch.

4:30 pm.

She should be going home now.

I waited for a bit then slowly students began rushing out of the building at a little past 5. I eyed everyone to check if Sheanne's one of them and I can't spot even her shadow.

Oh! There she is! I stared at her and smirked. But as she neared me my smirk faded away.

Sheanne Walter.

What happened to your smile?

My brows furrowed while I silently stared at your face. I'm surprised I still recognized you. Why did you change??

Shit. This is not good. I clenched my fist and tried to control myself. Now I can't help to add you to my target. Fuck.

I'm sorry, my lady.

--

I sighed deeply as I paid the cashier. I then exited the 7/11 and walked numbly.

'The house was former attacked by a thief and police are thinking that the criminal must be the same person.' The news report caught my attention and I glanced at it. 'One man is confirmed to be dead on the spot and a woman named Stella Xanders is currently missing. To this minute, the culprit is still unknown.'

I held the grocery bag tightly. I put on my hood and walked fast to my car.

What did I do wrong? I just helped her!

And now I have to help Sheanne, I can't control it.

She needs to be saved.

~~

Shout out to catrina_092305 for voting and  commenting on my BTS Scenarios😄👏 Thank you~💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 468 32
new years are always fun, new year new start right? Everything went well until he came, he likes you, he got so obsessed to the point you can't escap...
433K 12.8K 53
~"What have that bag ever done to you?" I feel someone touch my shoulder. My instinct took over, I spin around and gave a circle kick. Tyler dogged...
173K 8.6K 54
"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screaming? I saved you from being raped." I loo...
4.7K 671 43
Jungkook-your pain is my happiness Psycho series-1 What if a psycho mafia get's obsessed with a girl?? He needs her for revenge!!! did he know wha...