The Tale Of 2 Twins

By Lazy_Merrell_2

The story of Veronica and Vanessa Merrell. Including Aaron Burriss, Kian Lawley, Lauren Riihimaki, Alex Wassa... More

Introduction to the twins
The Surprise
9 1/2 Months Ago...
Blackout
The News
I'm Back
At the Hospital

SORRY GUYS.

211 7 4
By Lazy_Merrell_2

I'm losing motivation to write this story. I know I have only written 5 parts but I'm now in the most stressful year of school and I have so many exams coming up and so revision is literally eating me up. Also I have never written a fan fiction before and so I'm not writing much and I have severe writers block. If I do carry this story on then the updates will be very spread out, maybe once a month. I'm sorry guys but that's the way it has to be. Hope you guys can understand and forgive me for not updating for over a month.

Sorry guys but I hoped you enjoyed the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 104K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.3M 135K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.8M 53.7K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
754K 63.4K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...