Emerαld Eчes | Tαekook (Çomin...

By Lily_Yushima

Taehyung is a self conscious boy, to make it more worse, his classmates always bully him because of his flaws... More

•Chapter One•

1K 29 41
By Lily_Yushima

~●♤●~

Warning : This chapter contains rape and attempt of suicide.

Taehyung stood in front of the school with a blank expression. He never liked school, just because the schools that he went to always pissed him off.

He will either get kicked out after getting into a fight or his so-called parents will force him to change schools. The brunet never really cared about everything, he never trusted everyone around him. Excluding his boyfriend and best friend that he loved the most.

He gave a short sigh before walking inside the gates. Taehyung received a few stares from the students, as always.

"I pity Kenneth. That rich guy doesn't deserve him." He heard a student mumble. Hearing gossips or talks about him is nothing new, for Taehyung.

It is almost most the end of the school year which excites him, but scares him as well. Living a shitty life with abusive parents is hard, especially when both of them have problems.

His mother being a drug addict and his father being an alcoholic. They are not his real parents though, he wanted to escape from them. But if he did, he will only get caught and maybe earn some bruises or a few wounds from his parents' beatings.

Taehyung shrugged at his thoughts before speed-walking to his class. Once he arrived, a few eyes stared at his direction. He ignored their stares and went to his seat that is beside the window, silently.

Later, the teacher arrived. Taehyung gave zero fucks and looked at the view outside the window.

He is now dazed at the sight of the sun rising and the head to the tree swaying to the side because of the wind. The brunet is lost because of the scenery, until someone decided to something at him.

Taehyung turned his head, and saw his classmates laughing at him. "Snap out of it loser. It's time for your next class, or you could just suck your boyfriend's dick or whatever." His classmate remarked with a small grin plastered on his face. The brunet stood up from his chair, trying to ignore the school's most annoying student.

He is a bit surprised that class was already over, but that is not really a problem to him. Taehyung walked to the door that will lead him outside the classroom, but not without his classmates bumping into him on purpose.

"Watch it loser." He heard someone mumble. But all he can think about is the aching pain on his shoulder.

"Taehyung!" The aforementioned looked up and saw his boyfriend and his childhood friend. A faint smile, that is very hard to see, appeared on his face as he went towards them.

The two always went together when they go to school. Normally, the three of them will go to school together but these days, they would go earlier than Taehyung. But he didn't really think much about it, at least they are getting along. He thought.

The brunet jumped on his boyfriend to give him a bear hug, who was also caught in surprise but he replied by hugging the younger back.

Taehyung pulled away and pecked his boyfriend's lips. He felt pair of eyes drill into the back of his head, as always he ignored it.

"Woah easy there babe." His boyfriend said with a smile. Kenneth Robin, the school's team captain of the basketball team, also the school's heartthrob.

The brunet giggled softly before running his hands through his boyfriend's chocolate brown locks. "Sorry, I just missed you. So much." Taehyung mumbled before placing his legs back on the ground then nuzzling his head on the crook of the taller's neck.

"It has been only two days since we didn't see each other." Kenneth chuckled before rubbing circles on Taehyung's back. The brunet shook his head with a whine.

"Too long."

Out of nowhere, they heard someone cough from behind them. They turned their head and saw Jane, Taehyung's best friend smiling at them. A forced one.

"I think we should get going now. We shouldn't be late or else Miss Yin will scold us, right Ken?" Jane stated as she smiled at the two males. There are only a few students left in the hallway, meaning that the others went to class.

Taehyung and Kenneth nodded before separating in each other's hold. "See you later baby." The brunet nodded before they leaned in for a short kiss.

Taehyung turned his body and head then hugged his best friend. Jane felt the depressed aura from the brunet, so she decided to whisper something in his ear.

"How about we go to Kenneth's house later and have a sleep over. How does that sound?" Taehyung pulled away from Jane and nodded his head. The three have been doing sleep overs since they were just kids. And until this day, they are still doing it with only the three of them.

"Bye! Let's meet at the gate later!" Jane shouted as she pulled Kenneth to their class. The brunet just waved his hand then went to his own class.

A few classes later, it was lunch time. But Taehyung is all alone because Kenneth and Jane are still in their class.

After buying his food, he looked around and searched for an empty table. But he didn't see someone's foot being placed in front of him, causing the brunet to trip and fall on the ground.

His spaghetti is now laying on the floor with the sauce splattered in different directions. "What the hell?!" The brunet heard someone shout in anger.

All of a sudden, the person yanked his hair in a harsh pace causing him to whimper silently. "You! Are you blind!" The person yelled. Taehyung looked down and saw some of the spaghetti sauce on his shirt.

"Hey let go of him!" Someone decided to grab the person's arm and took his hand off from Taehyung's hair. They seemed close because the person seems to calm down with the other beside him.

"Don't be grumpy. You could just change your clothes, lazy ass." The other pulled him away from Taehyung then dragged the person who squirmed in the other's grasp.

Taehyung looked around and got embarrassed when he received a few stares. He stood up and grabbed his water bottle and sandwich.

The janitor came and cleaned the floor, he apologized to the janitor for a million times before walking away with guilt eating him alive.

He went to the bathroom first and removed his contact lens, that Kenneth gave him on his birthday, before washing his face with water. Taehyung grabbed the napkin from his pocket then used it to wipe his face.

After wiping it then putting eye drops in it, the brunet looked at the mirror, and stared at his own eyes. His emerald eyes that he despised the most.

He never got to have friends because they thought that his eye color is weird. Shaking the thoughts away, he dried the back of his hands before walking out of the bathroom.

After all his classes, he went back to his house to change his clothes and get some money. Taehyung stood in front of the house and opened the door slowly.

He sighed in relief when he didn't saw his abusive parents. But when he closed the door, he saw someone he didn't recognize standing besides the door.

Taehyung's legs started to shake as he looked up to the man who licked his chapped lips. All of a sudden, he yanked Taehyung's wrist and pulled him to the couch.

He landed on the hard layer of the couch causing him to whimper. But his eyes went wide when he heard his father unbuckle his belt.

"No." Taehyung muttered under his breath before kicking the male on the stomach. The man groaned in pain as he clutched his stomach.

Taehyung scrambled on his feet and made a run to the door. But the person tripped him causing the male to fall face first.

The man hoisted him up to his shoulder and threw Taehyung on the couch again, but not forgetting to tie his wrist together using a rope that he pulled out of his pocket.

"You're not getting away until you pleasure me you little bitch." The man snarled before slapping Taehyung across the face.

"Please don't! I beg you please!" Taehyung begged as he squirmed underneath the man, but the man were deaf to his words.

He pulled Taehyung's pants down as the male kept on kicking him while screaming. "No please! Ah!" Taehyung screamed in agony after the man placed his member inside the other male.

Taehyung begged the older male as he continued to ram inside the younger. He wanted to push the man off of him but the man held his feet and slapped him across the face.

"Shut up will you?!" The man yelled and flipped Taehyung to his stomach then rammed inside him again.

After a few hours, Taehyung's skin turned pale and he is now trembling underneath a thin blanket that his frail body.

"Damn, your parents weren't lying when they said you are a virgin." The mam chuckled as he fixed his pants before throwing the money to Taehyung's face then walking out of the house.

The boy had enough, after his foster 'parents' took him in they only abused him and made his life into a living hell. He stood up from the couch with shaking legs, and whimpered when he felt the pain from his behind.

Taehyung wore his clothes, stole the money from the cupboard in the kitchen. He can finally escape, Taehyung thought.

One of his parents will always guard him inside the house while one of them will go out to buy the things or food that they need. But now, both of them are gone because he noticed that the shoes on the rack is nowhere to be found.

He ran outside the house with his bag pack filled with his clothes and money. The brunet did stumble a few times, but that didn't stopped him from running.

He stopped in front of a cafe and went inside. "Oh Taehyung! You finally came!" An old woman came out of the employee room and hugged the young male. He hissed when he felt her touch the fresh wound from his back.

"Are you alright?" The woman asked, Taehyung nodded his head with a smile. The old woman is the owner of the cafe, and she is almost like his own grandmother.

"So, what do you want to order?" The old woman asked the male while holding his hands with care. Taehyung turned his head and faced the case where the sweets are in with a glass cover.

"Can I get three red velvet cupcakes, a cup of hot chocolate and three bagels?" The old lady nodded and told the employees his order.

The woman grabbed Taehyung's hand, softly, then led him in a booth. "Can you remove them?" The old lady pointed at Taehyung's eyes. He knew what the she meant.

The brunet pulled out both of his contact lens out before blinking twice. His emerald green iris stared at the old lady's chocolate brown ones.

"Oh my they are so beautiful. It has been a while since you showed them to me." She complimented, causing the male in front of her to get flustered.

"How? I look like a freak with these eyes." He muttered to himself, but it seems like the old female still have a sharp hearing.

"Don't you ever say that. Your eyes are beautiful, they are just jealous because you have unique ones." The brunet gave the old lady a small smile as he pulled his hands away from hers.

The old lady averted her eyes to Taehyung's neck, and frowned when she saw a purple and blue mark on the base of his head. He is wearing a turtle neck so she quickly pulled the collar down and took her hand back as a she covered her mouth.

"Oh my, who did this to you?" She asked in an overly worried tone. The young male stayed silent, lowering his head in shame.

The woman stood up then went over to Taehyung's chair before hugging the male who was silently crying. But his silent cries started to get more louder as the old woman rubbed his back.

"T-They paid him. They paid someone to rape me." That was his first sentence before he sobbed into the old lady's shoulder.

His continued to cry as the old lady caressed his back. After crying for minutes, the young male calmed down and pulled away from her embrace.

"Order for Kim Taehyung." Taehyung placed his contacts back then stood up and went outside the booth to get his order, the old woman followed and looked at him with sadness and pity in her eyes.

Taehyung opened the zipper of his bag to pay, but the old lady stopped him by grabbing his wrist. "No need for that dear." She said with a small smile.

"And please, if you don't have anywhere to stay. You can go to my grandson's appartment and I will explain it to him." She suggested.

The young male nodded before placing the food inside his bag before hugging the old lady. "Bye, Miss Jeon." He heard a chuckle from the old lady as she pulled away from the hug.

"I told you to call me grandma, remember?" Miss Jeon arched a brow at the male who only nodded with a small smile.

Taehyung turned his back and walked to the door. "Bye, grandma!" He yelled from outside with a wave before running to the left.

Hours of running, he arrived in front of a medium sized house. His boyfriend have his own house because he kept complaining that he felt that his parents are being overprotective over him.

He walked to the front door and opened it slowly. "Hello?" He spoke. Taehyung went inside before closing the door behind him.

The brunet frowned when he heard loud noises from upstairs, and Taehyung didn't liked it. It sounded like moans.

Taehyung walked upstairs slowly as his grip on the strap of the bag started to get even tighter. He stopped in front of the door where the sounds are coming from.

'Please don't tell me what I think it is.' The brunet thought as he looked through the peep hole. A small gasp resonated from his throat when he saw what is happening inside.

His boyfriend and best friend, one of the people he trusted are cheating on him behind his back. Taehyung's hand accidentally twisted the doorknob causing his boyfriend, now his ex stopped thrusting inside Jane as he turned his head.

"Who's out there?" He spoke, but Jane rolled her eyes and pulled Kenneth in for a kiss. That sight was enough for Taehyung to drop his bag before running to downstairs.

'Why?' He asked to himself as he continued to stumble his way out. The male heard his name being called, but he ignored the voice and continued to run.

He felt a drop of liquid land on his face. It was going to rain, but that didn't stop Taehyung.

Taehyung kept on running until he arrived to the side walk of the bridge. His legs are about to give up, but he still stood up straight as he looked at the mossy color of the water below the bridge.

The male closed his eyes and let a tear run down his cheeks before closing his eyes. He had enough, he wants to end it all. He has no reason to live anymore, throughout his life all he did was get in trouble and always cause misfortune.

The people that ones trusted, betrayed him. Especially the two people that he used to spend his time with.

Taehyung opened his eyes again then climbed over the railing of the bridge and stood at the other side of it while holding the railings of the bridge.

"Hey boy! Stop what you are doing!" A voice of a male yelled, but that did nothing to him as he jumped into the green water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/n: Suicide is not the answer to everything guys, so don't ever think about doing it. My grammar is shitty right now because english isn't my first language so maybe later my nose is going to bleed.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...