Alpha's Little Wolf || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

NOW A FEATURED BOOK Your mind stutters dysfunctionally and you slowly take a step back. Your brother gets abr... More

Forward
Arrival
Mate
Escape
His property
Little wolf
Stupid Mate
Blind lies
Strange friend
Innocence
Tickles
Knock Knock
Lost key
Admiration
His Concern
Bite
Grey Fur
Gone
Kookie monster
Leaving
Lonely
Wolves
Met again
Warmth
Lip Balm and Kisses
Filth
Delusion
Nightmares
Just Stay
Cold Heart
Mates Of Souls
Blood
Silence
Temper
Avenge
Left
Broken Bonds
Q/A's Part.1
Case Closed
Sweet Bun Bun
Fallin light
Promise
My Mate
Friends
Worth His Tears
Death's Fate
Alpha And His Beta
Took His Precious
From Where It Started
To Where It Ended
I'm Your Filter
Jungkook, The Little Shit
Laws Of Harassment
No Kept Secret
Are You Asking Me Out?
First Date Or Something More
Forgive And Forget
It All Comes Down
Him, A Nightmare And It's Cure
Alpha's Shield
Berries And Kisses
Saved Or Killed?
Claws
Damaging Soul
The Tower Magician
Latching Demon
Disabled Pain
Before You Go
The Crowning
Pure Blood Alpha And Pure Breed Omega
The Suffocating Truth
The Real Truth
Omega Space
Moon Luna
Taehyung's Mate
The Royal
Sinful Wonders
The Woman In The Dark
White Snow
Heat
A Haze
The Murderer
The Red String
The Dead Mother
The Prince

Crazy alpha

19.5K 1K 303
By Yoonchrisgull

Y/n panics.

Hoseok looks angry, really angry.

She haven't seen him like this for years. The older male has been away for alpha training for seven years and she have forgotten how terrifying he was when he got mad.

Her brother was many steps a head of her. No matter how much she tried keeping up with him, his one step alone was the size of three of hers.

"Oppa!" Y/n call him out one last time, not wanting him to do something he'll regret.

He was surely going to beat the living crap out of Jimin.

The male who was the future alpha of their pack.

She didn't know why she was defending him and honestly she could have said that she didn't care about her tease of a mate.

But she did.

She cared about him cause it wasn't his fault either.

They were bonded by the moon goddess and it wasn't his fault that his mate was her, the sister of one of his great friends.

Hoseok didn't listen to her calls, the anger has taken over his entire head, leaving him completely blank but a mission to confront his young friend he practically grew up with.

He skips outside of the house, his steps taking him to the back of the garden where he knew he'll be.

Not long, the chuckles that rambled through Jimin's chest hits his eardrums and he got even more mad.

Jimin was a great guy.

He would take care of his sister till his last breath. He would listen to her rather than his own beta.

But he was not for his sister.

He knew how Jimin was. He knew what really went through that mind of his.

He knew exactly what his future plans were and he was not going to let his sister get involved with someone like him.

"Jimin!" He growls, the voice released from deep inside his throats, literally freezing even the male alpha on his place.

Jimin turn towards the voice only to feel the breath getting knocked out of his lungs the other second.

He stumbles back alittle on his feet before feeling himself being dragged forward by his collar.

Gasps were heard around him and the other males who were chilling around the garden a moment ago were now on their feets, left completely bewildered by the elder's sudden act.

"Hoseok!" Jin scolds in a booming voice, taking a step in to separate the future alpha and beta.

He's however stopped by Namjoon, who takes a hold of his hand and shakes his head at him, mind linking him to leave the two males alone.

They were in a fight and the first rule that they were forced to drill into their minds was to never step in a fight acting out between two dominating males.

"You successfully got inside my family." Hoseok barks into Jimin's face who was too calm for the situation.

He didn't fight back nor jerk himself out of the tight hold of his older friend.

Y/n watch from a far with her mouth gap open, eyes wide as she took in the situation led mainly by her own self.

"You managed to get inside my sister's head. Just like you promised, you fucker." Hoseok whispers the last sentence to the male who was held tightly in his fist.

Jimin breath out before a smile slowly tilt up on his lips. "Oh you know that really well, hyung." He whispers back and before he knows it, his head wipes to the side harshly.

Hoseok fist mercilessly stabs into his jaw, once, twice, thrice, yet the future alpha doesn't do anything to get himself out of the male's hold.

He rather chuckles, as if the protective brother's blows were not hurting him at all.

But they all knew they were.

The cracks of his bones located in his jaw were diffusing like palm twitching torture into the air.

But he still laughs.

Y/n watch with a scrunch up face.

He's crazy.

And she will never involve herself with someone like him.

"Hyung! That's enough." Jungkook and Taehyung step forward to prey the male away from the now beaten alpha.

With much difficulty, they were able to seperate the males and Jimin freely let his body be thrown to the ground of the blooming garden.

Moon stared down at them in disappointment, Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi copying its expression as the two younger held Hoseok on their hold with all their strength, their alpha laughing his heart out on the ground with a bloody mouth while his mate just stared in bewilderment.

"You dare manipulate her. I won't even care if your the fucking alpha. I'm gonna kill you with my own bare hands." Hoseok growls, jerking his body for a release from the tight hold of the two youngers.

Y/n steps in and they all feel her presence by the whiff of a strong female scent that suddenly lingers in the air.

She starts walking towards them and all must have thought that she'll normally run to her bleeding mate.

Wrong.

She ambles right towards her struggling brother and the fact leaves everyone confused.

Even Jimin slows down his mischievous chuckles.

No female can resist the pull towards their mates, especially when their males are hurt.

"Oppa. It's alright. It's alright." She calms Hoseok down with a soft voice, taking a hold of his hands.

Her touch immediately calms him down and he surprisingly stops struggling.

Jungkook and Taehyung release him and stare down at the small female in shock.

Hoseok was a male who could fuck someone up with just his looks and bright personality, but no one wanted to get on his bad side.

As much as his smile was wide enough to reach his eyes, his mouth was as wide as to tear an individual apart into shreds in seconds.

And she did something not many could do with just a touch and a smile.

"I won't let him manipulate me. Don't worry. I'm not that gullible." She giggle at him and he fully melts into her hold.

Wrapping an arm around her, he suddenly bends all the way down to place his head on her shoulder, his breath heavy as he tries to forget about the now silent male sprawled onto the ground.

Y/n pat his back slowly and a squeal leaves her lips when he suddenly pick her up over his shoulder.

"Come on." He pats the back of her knees and she giggle even more. "We have alot to catch up."

Like he had not just beaten the alpha till bleed, he turns around with a wide grin and carry her inside.

The six males left alone with the darkness of the night breath out in disbelief.

"Unbelievable.." Yoongi, who has been silently observing and resting his back on the tree with crossed arms shakes his head and directs his eyes down at the silent alpha.

To say that Jimin was left pissed off was an understatement.

Then why did he had that pained expression on his face?

Why did he looked so bothered?  

Why is he suddenly showing how he feels after closing himself off since the beginning?

------------------

Jung Hoseok is just so hot i can't with him.

And Jimin is a piece of fuck and cuteness i can't with him either.

And i might have not just wrote this chapter on one sit.

Leave some love in your way.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 416 16
I opened my eyes only to find myself seated in the laps of a stranger , but the look in his eyes made me tremble . "Mate." he whispered. "I'm h-his...
961K 32.6K 53
[completed] Jungkook gets this mating thing, really, he does. The moon goddess matches two werewolves together to ensure that they will breed the str...
3.3M 158K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...
21.2K 475 17
"Darling." He smirked and eyed my lips. "Promises can be broken." "I don't break promises," I aimed to assure. "I know because I know you." He stretc...