Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... More

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Fresh Blood- Part 4

1.5K 55 1
By queenofdeansbooty

You easily found the factory Gordon was talking about and you crept inside, your machete always in front of you. Sam and Dean also had theirs and they were cautious as hell. You found the woman and Sam helped her up after undoing her ties. She was weak and you knew she could barely walk. She was sobbing but Dean threw her arm over his shoulder to help her walk out of the place.

The one thing that scared you, is that you didn't see Gordon. You knew this was going to be a trap but you had to save the girl.

"Sam, Y/N, stay close." You followed behind Sam and Dean, always taking in your surroundings but you weren't close enough to them. As soon as they stepped over a threshold, a mechanized door suddenly slid down, cutting you off from the brothers and the woman.

"Dean!!!" You yelled, banging on the door.

"Y/N!!!" Dean and Sam yelled back.

"Damn it!!" Dean yelled. "Y/N, be careful! We're going to try and get you out!" You turned around and looked for a way out of the room when suddenly, the lights shut off, leaving you in a pitch-black room. Your breath hitched as your eyes tried to adjust to the darkness. Your heart was racing and you knew that Gordon was in there with you, listening to your heart race. You started to slowly creep around the room, one hand on the wall and the other gripping your machete.

"Gordon! Come on and quit playing games! You got me where you want me! Might as well come out and fight!!" You yelled. You kept walking slowly, trying to find the light switch.

"I'm right here, Y/N," Gordon said from behind you. You spun around quickly, swinging your machete. You heard the swish! sound it made but it didn't connect with anything. You heard Gordon chuckling but you didn't know where it was coming from. "What's the matter, Y/N?"

You stopped and closed your eyes even though it made no difference. You tried to focus on using your powers. It might break a wall down and you could get out of here or even let Sam and Dean in to help you.

"So, this is how you're going to play, huh?" You said quietly, knowing he heard you loud and clear.

"Damn right I do," Gordon replied. You felt the buildup of power course through your veins. You grunted out when that power was released and you aimed it at nothing, hoping it would knock down a wall. You sighed when nothing happened.

"See, I thought you might do that. You can't penetrate these walls." Gordon said. You were still very new to these whole powers thing. Maybe that is why you felt blood trickling down your nose. You wiped it away, knowing Gordon already smelled it.

"Damn, your blood smells delicious but I'm not ready to kill you just yet," Gordon said and you blindly made your way through the room, feeling the wall. You must have looked ridiculous. "You have no idea what I faced to get here. I lost everything; my life. But it's worth it because I'm finally gonna kill the most dangerous thing I ever hunted. You're not human, Y/N, you just proved that to me."

"Yeah look who's talking." You muttered. You felt a breath on the back of your neck and you whipped around, swinging your machete. Again, it came into contact with nothing.

"You're right. I'm a bloodthirsty killer. Right now, your blood smells amazing."

"Don't talk about it like you don't have a choice." You said even though you didn't know why you were talking to him like he could be saved. You didn't think that at all but you were afraid that if you voiced that, then he would do something much worse than kill you.

"I don't," Gordon stated.

"Yes, you do, Gordon. You didn't kill that girl." You said and bit your lip.

"No, I didn't. I did something much worse." He said and you put the pieces together. But you didn't worry. One newbie vampire against Sam and Dean, there is no competition. But you were done playing the nice guy here. You weren't Sam. You didn't care about Gordon or his life.

"I got to hand it to you, Y/N. You got a lot of people fooled. But see, I know the truth. I know what it's like. We're the same now, you and me. I know how it is walking around with something evil inside you. It's just too bad you won't do the right thing and kill yourself. I'm going to... as soon as I'm done with you. Two last good deeds. Killing you, and killing myself." Gordon said.

"You know what? Fuck you. I'm done playing the nice guy here. You think I care about your pathetic life? You're a motherfucking, dick-sucking asshole who needs to go to Hell," You growled out, backing into the wall. It is the same wall that separated you from the brothers. It's also the same wall you used your powers on.

Gordon growled and he attacked you. You both went flying through the wall that was loosened because of your powers. Your machete was knocked out of your hand as you hit the ground, Gordon on top of you. You yelled and gasped when he gripped your neck, squeezing very tightly. You clawed at his hand but he wouldn't let go.

You were going to scream for Sam and Dean but saw Dean standing behind Gordon with the Colt in his hands. Sam picked up your machete and before any of them could attack, Gordon let go of you before grabbing Dean's hand that was gripping the Colt. Gordon flung Dean to the wall and pounced on him, sinking his teeth in his neck.

"NO!!!" You screamed, coughing because of how sore your throat is. Sam ran over to Gordon and was about to bring the machete down but Gordon pulled away from Dean and knocked Sam down on a worktable filled with potential weapons. You got up and coughed, running over to Dean while Sam took care of Gordon.

"Oh my God, Dean," You got tears, taking off your flannel and ripping a piece off before tying it around his neck. You made sure it wasn't tight enough to choke him but it wasn't loose either. You looked over at Sam and Gordon to see Sam with a razor wire in each hand, tugging on the ends while it was wrapped around Gordon's neck.

You gasped, seeing Dean's blood from Gordon's mouth drip onto Sam's face. None of it went into his mouth but Sam pulled harder, effectively cutting through Gordon's neck. You jumped when his head fell to the ground and you looked at Sam who looked at the head before his own bloody hands.

You turned back to Dean and helped him up, groaning at how sore you were.

"Dean, are you okay?" You asked with tears in your eyes.

"Yeah, I'm good." He groaned, putting pressure on his neck. You were thankful that a vampire bite doesn't turn anyone. You and Dean both looked surprised at Sam who shrugged as if what he just did was no big deal. You sighed and groaned, limping with the brothers back to the car.

"You just charged a super-vamped-out Gordon with no weapon. That's a little reckless, don't you think?" Dean asked his brother.

"I don't want to hear it," Sam mumbled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Figure out what's making that rattle?" Sam asked his brother who was under the hood of his car. You stood next to Dean, looking with him since you were the only other person in the group who knew cars as well as Dean.

"Not yet. Give me a box wrench, would you?" Dean asked Sam. With Gordon out of the way and the case solved, you and the Winchesters tried to find somewhere to be. As Dean was driving, there was a rattling sound that wasn't good so Dean was trying to figure it out.

"Would it be the exhaust system?" You asked Dean.

"Nah, I already checked that," Dean muttered.

"Here you go," Sam said, handing Dean the right one. Dean nodded but looked at the wrench in thought.

"Here, you do it," Dean said, handing it to you.

"What? Why?" You asked even though you were perfectly capable of doing it.

"This rattle could be a couple of things. I'm thinking it's an out-of-tune carb." Dean said to you.

"Oh, why didn't I think of that?"

"Right, well, I want you to fix it," Dean said.

"Dean..." You sighed, knowing what this was about.

"Sam, come here," Dean said, waiting for Sam to stand next to him.

"Yeah?"

"Y/N is going to show you how to do this, okay?" Dean said, patting his brother's shoulder.

"What? Why me?" He asked, confused. Sam didn't know shit about cars.

"Look, I don't know what is going to happen when... All I'm saying is that Y/N might not always be around and I'm just making sure you know how to tune her up," Dean and Sam both looked at one another, having one of their unspoken communications that you never understood. "Besides, it's my job to show my little brother the ropes, huh? Go ahead, I'll watch. Y/N, teach him. I need to make sure you know what you're doing."

"Dean..." You said, getting tears.

"Teach him, Y/N," Dean said, taking over Sam's spot on the cooler. You sighed and swallowed your emotions.

"Fine, Sam, see this thing? It's called a valve cover. Inside are all the parts that are on the head. Hand me the socket wrench," You instructed and Sam did as he was told. "You with me so far?"

"Uh, yeah, valve cover covers the heads," Sam said and you nodded. You looked at Dean and made eye contact with him. You let a tear fall and wiped it away before going back to teaching Sam.

"Now this is your intake manifold, okay, and on top of it is what?" You asked.

"Uh, a carburetor," Sam said, trying to remember.

"Good, fix it." You said, handing it to him since you knew how to do it. Sam sighed, swallowing his emotion before taking the wrench and started to unscrew it.

"Put your shoulder into it," Dean spoke up. This was going to be a lot harder than you thought...

...and you weren't talking about the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 110 8
The reader is be 15, turning 16 soon. (Girl Readers for the most part.) She lives with her abusive mother, who is addicted to alcohol and heroin (dar...
160K 4.2K 81
Now that Dean is back from Hell, you and the brothers have to deal with the consequences. It doesn't help that Sam has taken advice from Ruby. All yo...
33.7K 1K 80
A new threat looms over your head when you get your hands on the Demon Tablet. It possesses the one thing that will make all your nightmares go away:...
18.4K 428 45
He was sick of being lied to and sick of them. So he makes a deal with Death himself to get a second chance, all so he could finally feel love. But D...