Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... More

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Fresh Blood- Part 2

1.8K 52 10
By queenofdeansbooty

That night, you, Sam and Dean decided to scope out the bar Lucy was talking about: Spider. It was a lively nightclub, a lot of people dancing and drinking, not knowing if that drink was going to be their last human drink ever. You scoped out the place to see if you could spot the vampire who had been turning girls but you didn't have any luck with it all.

You three exited the bar, unhappy with your findings.

"That was a big, fat waste of time," Dean grumbled.

"Look, three blondes have gone missing, including Lucy, all last sighted here. I'm telling you, Dean, this is the hunting ground." Sam said, so sure this was the place that the vampire used to turn all the girls.

"Hey, I've dyed my hair blonde before. Maybe I could do it again and see if our vampire comes around looking for fresh meat." You suggested.

"No way, not happening." Dean immediately said.

"Come on, Dean. This is our chance to get him. Unless you would rather dress up in a dress and makeup, pretending to be our girl, I think I'm the better suited one. Right, Sam?" You asked, nudging Sam's arm to back you up.

"Guys, look," Sam said and you and Dean looked to where he was pointing to see a 30-something man walk into an alleyway with a young blonde woman tucked underneath his arm.

"I guess that might be our man." You said, following the couple into the alleyway. You just walked around the corner to see the man hold up a dropper full of what you assumed to be vampire blood and the woman laughed, sticking her head back to catch the liquid.

"You ready, sweetheart? One taste of this and you'll never be the same." She giggled and nodded but before the drop of blood could reach her mouth, Dean charged at him, pulling him away from the girl and clocking him in the jaw. Sam ran over and pulled the girl out of the way, pushing her so that she would run.

"I would start running if I were you." You said to her and thankfully she listened. The vampire hurled Dean into a brick wall before taking off in a run. You gasped and met Sam by Dean, helping him up.

"I'm good, come on." Dean groaned as he got up. You three ran after the vampire but he was nowhere to be found. However, when you turned the corner, you came face to face with a man that wanted to kill you, that you hated from the moment you met him.

Gordon Walker.

His little friend, Kubrick was by his side and both of them had guns in their hands, to which they raised at you.

"Oh, shit," The words were barely out of your mouth before they started openly firing at you three. Most of them were aimed at you since Gordon wanted to kill you ever since you prevented him from killing the vampire from forever ago.

Dean and Sam grabbed you, pulling you behind a wall. You all crouched and panted from being shot out. The shooting stopped and you guessed that they were reloading their guns. Well, they had to run out of bullets sometime.

"Alright, both of you, run. I'll draw them off." Dean said.

"What?! Are you fucking crazy?" You exclaimed. Dean ignored you and took off into the line of fire, distracting them so that you and Sam could get away.

"Dean Winchester!" You yelled but Sam took your hand and pulled you away where you both ran to safety. You couldn't stop worrying about Dean, even after you arrived back at your motel room. You hoped that Dean would meet you back here. You just knew when he was dead and when he was alive and right now, he was alive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Sam made it back safely at the motel room. There was so sign of Dean and he wasn't answering any of your calls, you were so worried. Sam was sitting on one of the beds while you were pacing the flood, biting your nails and lips to no end. Your panic levels were beginning to increase and if you didn't hear from Dean soon, you didn't know what you would do.

Just before the thought could leave your mind, the door opened and you saw Dean walk in. You let out a sigh of relief and walked right over to him, hitting him multiple times in the arm.

"There you are! Don't ever do that to me, to us, again!" You raised your voice at him, happy that he was alive and here with you.

"Yeah. Sorry, I stopped for a slice." Dean said, unconcerned.

"Nice move you pulled back there, Dean running right at the weapons!" Sam scolded his older brother.

"Yeah, you could have gotten killed!" You glared at him.

"Well, what can I say? I'm a badass," Dean chuckled. Both you and Sam did not find this funny and Dean sighed, knowing how this looked for you two. "So, I guess Gordon's out of jail."

"Yeah, what the fuck? I thought we sent his ass out for good? You know he is going to be coming after me. He hates me." You said.

"How the hell did he know where to find us?" Sam wondered. You shrugged, not knowing the answer but then Dean cursed, taking out his phone.

"That bitch," Dean muttered as he dialed someone on the phone before putting it on speakerphone. "Hi, Bela."

"Hello, Dean. I'm sure Y/N and Sam are listening so hello."

"Question for you. When you called me yesterday, it wasn't to thank me for saving your ass, was it?"

"No, Gordon Walker paid me to tell him where you were," Bela said, unabashed.

"Excuse me, bitch?" You spoke up which caused Bela to laugh.

"Well, he had a gun on me. What else was I supposed to do?"

"I don't know, maybe pick up the phone and tell us that a raging psychopath was dropping by?!!" Dean angrily yelled at her.

"Ah, I did fully intend to call, I just got a bit sidetracked."

"He tried to fucking kill us!" You yelled.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was such big deal. After all, there are three of you and one of him." You could practically hear her eye roll.

"There were two of them." Sam pointed out.

"Oh," Bela said, realizing the situation.

"Bela, if we make it out of this alive, the first thing I'm gonna do is kill you." Dean threatened her. The thing about Dean's threats, if he threatened you, then he was dead serious about carrying it out.

"You're not serious."

"Listen to my voice and tell me if I'm serious," Dean said, ice in his voice. He gave her no time to speak because he hung up on her. You sighed and walked over to the bed, plopping down on it.

"Now, what are we going to do?" Sam asked.

"I'll tell you what we're going to do," You said, making the brothers look at you. "We're not going to let this dick ruin our lives. I dare him to come after me because I'll be damned if I don't go down without a fight."

"Easy there, tiger, I didn't sell my soul for you to go and die at the hands of some maniac," Dean said.

"That's not your choice to make." You said but he dropped it for the time being.

"Okay, but the vampire is still out there," Sam said, taking the duffel bags out and the machetes from within. He handed one to Dean who immediately sat down at the table and began sharpening it with the tools inside the duffel bag near him.

"But first things first, we need to take care of Gordon," Dean said and while he was talking, you grabbed your gun from your duffel bag and began cleaning it, getting it ready for battle. "When we find him, or if he finds us... well, I'm just saying he's not leaving us a whole lot of options."

"Yeah, I know. We have to kill him," Sam said in a calm tone which made you and Dean look at him in surprise. Sam usually wasn't the violent person of the group.

"Really? Just like that? I thought you would have been," Dean began to mock Sam in a whiny voice. "No, we can't, he's human, it's wrong."

"No, I'm done. I mean, Gordon's not gonna stop until we're dead... or till he is." Sam shrugged. You nodded and went back to cleaning your gun. You worked in silence before Dean's ringtone blared out. Dean checked to see who was calling and he growled, picking it up before putting it on speakerphone.

"What?!" Dean growled angrily and you knew who it was.

"I don't like it when people hold grudges against me, and more to the point, I'd rather you didn't kill me, so I went ahead and found Gordon's exact location for you," Bela said.

"You're a hundred miles away. How the hell did you—" You were cut off by Bela.

"Hello? Purveyor of powerful occult objects? I used a talking board to contact the other side."

"And?" Dean asked.

"Warehouse. Two stories, riverfront, neon sign outside."

"Thanks," Dean said, calmer for the time being.

"One more thing. The spirit had a message for you. 'Leave town, run like hell, and whatever you do, don't go after Gordon'. For whatever that's worth." Bela said before hanging up. You bit your lip and looked at Dean who looked thoughtful.

"What do you think that means?" You asked the brothers.

"We're about to find out," Dean said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you managed to find the warehouse Bela was talking about, you took extra precaution because you didn't know what would happen in here. You held your machete, creeping down the steps into a dark and stinky room. You gasped when you saw the bodies of women, hanging from the ceiling but they were headless. The vampire who you were looking for was kneeling in the middle of the room, tears running down his face.

You exchanged looks with the brothers and walked to him, not knowing what was going to happen. You had no idea what happened in here but you were going to find out. You held your machete, the blade reflecting the light from the moonlight from outside and you inch closer to him, Dean and Sam on either side of you.

"Go ahead, do it. KILL me."

"What happened here?" You asked.

"Gordon Walker. I never should have brought a hunter here. Never. I just... I just wanted some kind of revenge. Stupid... exposing him to my family." The vampire sighed sadly.

"Oh yeah, you're such a family man," Dean said sarcastically.

"You don't understand," the vampire said after a pause.

"I don't want to understand, you son of—" Dean was cut off by the vampire who yelled at him.

"I was desperate! You ever felt desperate? I've lost everyone I ever loved. I'm staring down eternity alone. Can you think of a worse hell?"

"Well, there's Hell." Dean shrugged and you sighed. You knew, or you will know, what it is going to be like to lose the one you love the most.

"I wasn't thinking. I just... I didn't care anymore. Do you know it's like when you just don't give a damn? It's like... it's like being dead already. So just go ahead. Do it." The vampire said, eyeing your machete. You bit your lip and looked at Dean who stared at you. You heard rustling come from the bodies and looked to see Sam inspecting them.

"Hey, head wasn't cut off, it was ripped off. With someone's bare hands. Dixon, what did you do to Gordon?" Sam said, looking at the vampire.

"I did what any vampire would do to a hunter, I turned him," Dixon confessed. You gasped and your anxiety levels spiked up. You didn't know when Gordon was coming and he was stronger, stronger than the three of you put together.

"If he left here, he's going to come looking for Sam and me. He hates us and wants us dead. We need to go. He'll catch our scent." You said and looked at Dean who nodded.

"So, go ahead, kill me," Dixon said but he was cut off by Dean swinging his machete, effectively slicing off his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 0 10
Two Brothers and their childhood friend, fighting monsters and saving peoples lives, whilst trying to have some normal things happen in their lives.
158K 5.2K 40
You woke up in blood. You've done it before but this time is different. Demons are lined up outside your door and the only thing keeping them out is...
104K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...
20.4K 912 12
Imagine meeting Dean Winchester back in highschool and things get so complicated you have to part ways with him, only to meet him again later in your...