Ecdysiast || PJM πŸ”ž

By yoongwiyomi

Lee Jiwon, the girl that Park Jimin secretly crushes on, is a nerd by day and a stripper by night. No one kno... More

Ecdysiast
Chapter 1: His Mission
Chapter 2: How to Make a Nerd Like You
Chapter 3: She Likes Who?!
Chapter 4: Friends... For Now
Chapter 5: Her Day and Night
Chapter 6: Lingeries
Chapter 7: Not What You Think I Am
Chapter 9: Give Up
Chapter 10: Who She Is
Chapter 11: Accepted
Chapter 12: Worth It
Chapter 13: Little Crush
Chapter 14: Witnessed by the Universe
Chapter 15: I Want You (M)
Chapter 16: Only Exception
Chapter 17: Jealous
Chapter 18: In Return (M)
Chapter 19: Sexy Angel
Chapter 20: Sexy Chef
Chapter 21: Sure of One Thing (M)
Chapter 22: Extra Service (M)
Chapter 23: Graduates
Chapter 24: Words Left Unsaid (M)
Chapter 25: Minmin & Wonwon
Chapter 26: Bad News
Chapter 27: Unfortunate
Chapter 28: Chance
Chapter 29: Her Decision
Chapter 30: With You
Chapter 31: I Love You, Good Bye (M)
Chapter 32: Without You
Chapter 33: Negative
Chapter 34: Broken Him
Chapter 35: Truth
Chapter 36: Broken Her
Chapter 37: Reunion to Death
Chapter 38: Letting Her Go
Chapter 39: Back Home
Chapter 40: Fuck Me, Heal Me (M)
Chapter 41: Not the Right Time
Chapter 42: Dead End
Chapter 43: Advice from the Past
Chapter 44: The Big Revelation
Chapter 45: Comeback
Chapter 46: So Far Away
Chapter 47: Never Enough
Chapter 48: Always & Forever (M)
Chapter 49: Strength from the Past (M)
Chapter 50: Unwanted Blessing
Chapter 51: One Family
Chapter 52: Hearts as One 'til Eternity
EPILOGUE (Part 1)
EPILOGUE (Part 2, M)

Chapter 8: You Can't Like Me

6.1K 247 20
By yoongwiyomi

Lee Jiwon's POV

I opened my eyes, the ringing of my alarm clock irritating my ears. With a groan, I rolled out of my bed and turned my alarm off. After doing a little stretching to remove the stiffness of my body, I fixed my bed and went inside the bathroom to take a bath and get ready for school.

Dawon is already up and he is eating his cereals. I joined him for breakfast, eating cereals as well.

"I'll get going, Noona," Dawon said, placing his bowl in the sink. "Okay. Be careful," I told him. He just nodded. Looking back at me, smiling, he waved his hands as a goodbye and exited the door, leaving me alone.

As soon as I finished my food, I picked my things up and left the apartment going to the university when all of a sudden, a familiar car stopped right in front of me. He rolled the window down, looked at me and then he pulled down his sun glasses. He gave me a wink.

Is that what he usually does with the girls he hooks up with?

Eew.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Picking you up," he smirked and fixed his glasses back properly.

"Why?"

Jimin shrugged. "I don't know. I just feel like it. Hop in."

Since he's here anyway, I just sat silently on the passenger's seat. This is actually a good thing since I get to save money instead of using it as my trasportation fee. Ever since Jimin and I got close, I'm able to save a little more money which is really an advantage for me and Dawon.

At first, I was hesitant with us hanging out but I guess it's not bad after all that I actually allowed myself to loosen up a bit.

On our way to the university, I saw Dawon still walking, going to the bus stop. "Jimin, can you please stop the car?"

"Huh? Why?"

"Dawon." I said and pointed at the figure of my brother. "Can we take him to school? Please?"

"Oh sure," Jimin nodded and stopped  beside Dawon. He rolled down the window on my side and I smiled at my brother. "Come on in, Dawon."

"Noona? What theㅡ oh, it's you," he said, glaring at Jimin. Tch, I don't know if I should feel flattered or not over his act of being protective because my brother looks so cute!

"Yes, it is me. Come in, I'll drive you to school," Jimin said, holding back a laugh.

"Do I have a choice?" My brother said arrogantly. Aish, why is he acting all manly? It's super cute I just want to hug him tight and squeeze him while feeding him cupcakes and candies.

I told Jimin where Dawon studies and he happens to know where exactly is that place.

"How old are you?" Jimin asked Dawon.

"I'm thirteen."

"You. Do you like my noona? Are you courting her?" Dawon asked all of a sudden.

"Daㅡ" I stopped as Jimin said, "Can I?" Wait what?

I looked at Jimin for confirmation but he just winked at me. Does that mean he's just messing with my brother? Well, maybe he is since he is smirking and he winked at me too.

"No!" Dawon glared at Jimin more, causing Jimin to laugh.

"Don't you want someone to take care of your noona like how you take care of her? That someone will be able to protect her when you're not around?"

Dawon looked taken aback by Jimin's words. It is as if every word is still processing inside his head. To be honest, what Jimin said actually kind of moved me, but I cannot be deceived by those sweet words and Jimin is just my friend.

We're just friends.

"Tch. Fine. You can court her but promise me you'll take good care of her and you won't hurt her," Dawon said all of a sudden. I looked at him on the rear view mirror and saw that he's pouting like a baby.

I saw Jimin chuckled and shook his head. "I will," he said using a sincere voice yet he's still like making fun of Dawon because of his expression. Aish, this guy is weird sometimes.

After dropping Dawon to school, Jimin suddenly chuckled and said, "Your brother was so cute."

I laughed. "I know." And I suddenly remembered, "Oh right, we almost forgot about our project. When are we going to start? The submission is next week already." I actually can't believe that's it's almost a month since I actually started talking to him. Who would have even thought that we will get along pretty well.

"Oh, right! We had so much fun together that we actually forgot about it. How about later in my place?"

"Okay, sure. But I'll only stay until six and let's just continue it tomorrow?"

He nodded. "Sure."

Arriving at school, Jimin parked his car and went out first to open the door for me. A gentleman, huh?

Stepping a foot out, whispers and eyes of people, mostly his fangirls, welcome me again. Aish! They're really pissing me off. As if a light bulb is visible on top of my head, I smirked, flipped my hair, and wrapped my arms around Jimin's arm as we walked towards the campus.

"Ooh, so now you're making a show?" Jimin teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up. Let's just give them what they're searching for," I rolled my eyes and flipped my hair once again. Jimin just laughed at my sudden sass.

As usual, school is school and it's very tiring. Jimin and I went to his house after school.

"Oh my, YEOBO!!!!" A woman who I assume was Jimin's mother suddenly went  shouting, taking me aback.

"What?! What?!" The man who I assume was Jimin's father came rushing down.

"Yeobo! My baby is a grown up now!" His mother acted as if crying all of a sudden. Okay, first of all, what is happening?

"Is she your girlfriend?! Omo, indeed our baby is a man now!" He hugged Jimin and tapped his back while Jimin's mother pulled me into a tight hug and said, "Welcome to the family, sweetheart."

Wait what?!

"Eomeoni, Abeoji, wait a minute," Jimin said and lets himself free from his father's embrace. Jimin's mother lets go of me as well. "I'm happy to know that you already like her but the thing is..."

"She's pregnant!?"

"No! She's not pregnant, okay? None of what you are thinking is right. She's just my friend!" Jimin explained.

*slap*

My eyes widened in shock after Jimin's father slapped his wife's arm though it was only done playfully. "Aish, yeobo!"

Jimin's mother shyly smiled at me. "Oops, sorry. We thought you're his girlfriend because this is the first time that he has brought a girl in this household and introduced her to us."

I smiled and nod. "It's okay, ma'am."

"Oh, you're so formal."

"She's, uh, Jiwon, by the way and uhm we have to do our project only until six so can we excuse ourselves now?" Jimin asked.

"Oh sure, sure," Jimin's mom nodded.

"Do they even know about your flings and one night stands?" I asked Jimin on the way to his room. "No. But Jiree Noona does, obviously. My parents know me decent guy, Jiwon. As the future owner of our company, I have to look as respectful and decent as I can."

"You are, actually. You just really like to fuck. Just keep your dick inside your pants and then you're good."

"Did you just...?" He looked shocked. Uhm, did I say something bad or something? "You actually talk not-so-innocently."

Oh, that's it? I chuckled. "I'm not innocent like what people think about me. I just wear glasses and I have a brain but I'm not a goodie-two-shoe that you think I am. Basically, I'm just a normal girl in her youth," I smirked and bounced on his bed, making myself comfortable on the soft mattress that smells exactly like him with my front laying flat on it while the side of my face was laying on the mattress. I watched Jimin open his laptop so that we can start researching about the History of Korea.

Time flew by quickly as I have realized that it's already six in the evening after my phone has alarmed. Yep, I had set an alarm in my phone just in case we grow really focused on our project and as expected, we really did. I fixed my things that were scattered on Jimin's bed, making sure I left nothing and packed them all up inside my bag.

Going down the stairs, each of our steps making a sound as our feet knocked  the polished wooden steps, his mother appeared with a sweet smile on her red tinted lips. "What a perfect timing. I just finished cooking dinner. Mind to join us before coming home?" His mother offered. It will be so rude too refuse but I'll do it for the sake of my brother. He can cook, but I can't let myself have a taste of deliciously expensive food while my brother eats ordinary ones. This, I also promised to myself that what good that I get is what will Dawon get as well.

I smiled and shook my head. "I'd really love to, Ma'am, but I have to cook for my brother and take care of him. Maybe next time, I can have a taste of your surely delicious dinner."

"Quite sad but if it means you're coming back, of course, sweetie." She gave me a hug as we are already downstairs standing before her. Jimin's mother's embrace suddenly made me want to cry.

A mother's hug.

I've been longing so much for this, a gentle hug by a mother that I remember the warmth my mother emits that calms me down. The hugs of of a mom just really hits different.

As Jimin's mother pulled away, she looked shocked and worried. She caressed my cheeks and her eyes softened.

"What's wrong?" She asked softly. "You're tearing up." A thing I noticed which is somehow negative is that I often get emotional when I got close with Jimin because of how close he is with his family. He's very lucky. He's got everything that a person can wish for.

I smiled, hiding the bitterness that I am feeling. "I'm sorry. I just missed my mother."

"Oh. Where is she?" She asked. I looked down and bit my lip, the tears urging to flow down my eyes. I don't really like to start a conversation regarding my mother as the wound that her death had  left me still remains fresh in my heart and I get emotional because of it. I just get so fragile when my mom is the topic.

"She passed away," Jimin answered for me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, Jiwon." She suddenly gave me a hug again and it started to make me let out the pain and longing for my mother. With her hand caressing my back, she whispered me something that has left my heart warm and happy. "If you need a mother, just come to me and I'll take care of you, even your brother. As a mother, I understand how much painful it is for the both of you."

As we pulled away, she wiped my tears again. I bowed to her and said my thanks. "Thank you so much," I said with a smile.

"No problem."

His mother is really kind.

After that, Jimin guided me outside their house, going to his car. I sat silently inside, my heart feeling happy and peaceful. Jimin started the engine and drove me back to my home.

A gentleman that he truly is, he opened the door for me and came with me until we reached the door of my apartment. "My mom really likes you, I could tell."

"Hmm," I hummed, nodding as an agreement.

"Me too."

My eyes landed on him. I am confused. "What do you mean you too?"

He sighed, hesitation evident in his face. He is having a hard time dealing with what is on his head and I started feeling nervous about it. His expression says it all but I couldn't accept it which made me ask for confirmation, hoping that what my mind was concluding was not right. "C'mon, say it."

"Jiwon, I like you." He breathed out.

I laughed, a fake one. No, this can't be. He can't like me. He deserves better, someone who he can be proud of. Someone he truly knows, even her flaws, that I couldn't even let him know. He can't be with a stripper like me. "You must be joking around, Jimin. I'm telling you, stop it," I said in a joking manner. I just hope that he is joking around but I think I am wrong.

"I've never been this serious, Jiwon. I like you. My mother likes you, I got Dawon's blessings... Jiwon, Iㅡ"

"No, you can't," I said, my voice sounding low and cold that I don't even recognize it as mine. He looked at me in wonder with a hint of hurt. "You don't know me, Jimin. You don't know me enough for you to say that you like me and accept me for who I am."

I entered the apartment and shut the door on his face, not wanting to hear any more of his confession. Leaning my back against the door, I sighed.

You like me as Jiwon, but will you ever like me as Jiwon and Iris? Will you ever like a stripper like me? Will your mother accept a stripper like me? I doubt. I doubt that even Dawon, my own brother, will accept me for being a stripper even if my intention is for the sake of us. No one can ever like me, a stripper that all people think is a slut. I only have myself to love and accept me for being who I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 83 7
Park Ji Min has a secret admirer. Will it be who he's hoping it is? Warnings: -Fluff -Smut (not super detailed but enough for a warning) -Strong Lang...
35K 1.3K 13
Jimin falls in love with his brother's fiance. Also some gang au thrown in. Ranked 4th in vmin!
58K 2.7K 20
𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 ( ζœΊε―† ) in which jeongguk works as a stripper and his classmate jimin finds out. JIKOOK. COMPLETED. Β© -π’πŽπ…π“πŒπ˜π† | 2O19
19.2K 1.9K 23
On his sixteenth Birthday, Just before Christmas Jeon Jungkook And his best friend Kim Taehyung used a fake IDs to get into The Dragon club, A hig...