Erron Black X Reader

By sanguineXnight

This is a short story revolved around the infamous gunslinger from Mortal Kombat X. This story is MATURE and... More

Bridled & Branded (2)

Bridled & Branded (1)

1.4K 27 12
By sanguineXnight

Disclaimer: I do not own the character, or the photos used. Just using them as reference to this little fanfiction. Hope you enjoy!

Author's Note: If you want more, let me know! Give me feedback as well! :)

It was now early dusk in Outworld. By this time, the streets had started to clear out of the more "down to earth" citizens, and were replaced with a far more rougher and threatening crowd. The mercenary gunslinger who served the emperor, Kotal Kahn, had finished up another long day of carrying out his employer's demands. He had been sent to Earthrealm to dispose of the group of brats who had caused him more trouble than he would have hoped for. The mission was a success, and the quartet would not be returning to become a nuisance again. The job had paid well, far more than his usual fair, and he planned to treat himself to a bit of entertainment for once, since it was not something he usually had the chance or desire to do.

Walking at a slow but steady pace, he made his way through the streets towards the most popular tavern in the city. All of them were pretty grungy, but at least this one had decent refreshments and women who were easier on the eyes.

As he rounded to the entrance he was stopped for a moment by the guard at the door, who acknowledged his status and then stepped to the side for him to enter. The place was extremely crowded and loud; not his ideal environment, but he would put up with it long enough to enjoy a few drinks and kick back for some entertainment -- watching both the eccentric, sensual women and the brawling men.

Almost as soon as he entered he was greeted by a few stray women who were looking for their next customer. But none of them got his attention. He was a ladies man to the right women, but hardly any of these women actually appealed to him. He would sit back and enjoy watching them mostly, but refused to pay for any comfort or attention; from most of them, at least. It was rare, but every now and then when he was intoxicated enough, he would pick out one that would suit him best for his needs. He was a man still, after all. He had needs just like any other. But tonight he wasn't in the mood to settle for these women.

"Hello, sir." One woman purred, raking her long and sharp nails up his chest to his neck, flicking it lightly under his masked chin. "Need some company tonight?"

"Thanks but no thanks," he declined nonchalantly. "If I want any attention from a woman tonight I ain't paying for it."

The woman frowned, sneering slightly as she took a sharp turn on her heels to walk away, swaying her hips as she did so. The other women also attempted to advance on him, but he disregarded them all, walking towards the bartender.

"Give me the usual." He laid a single hand on the counter as he waited to get his drink. Out of his peripheral vision someone got his attention. A younger woman was dancing on a single and elevated platform across the room.

He turned in her direction, and narrowed his eyes slightly as he looked her over. She did not look like any of the women around here. Her beauty made her seem so out of place among the others he had encountered while in Outworld. If anything, she looked more like an Earthrealm girl. Her figure was thin, but curvacious. Porcelain skin; long, straight black hair that was pulled into a low ponytail just below her shoulder blades; with piercing blue eyes. Her breasts were not as voluptuous as other women here, as well -- being more natural in appearance for her body type; a C-cup, he supposed. Besides her physical features, her dancing also drew him in. Her movements were mesmerizing. Graceful, elegant, yet sensual and exotic. The way she swayed her arms and hips while rolling her abdomen was intoxicating enough without having any alcohol in your system.

"Here ya go." The bartender suddenly got his attention again and he snapped out of his trance long enough to turn and take hold of the mug. Quickly, he reverted back to look at her once more, but just like that she was gone, replaced by another woman.

He grunted softly. Maybe he had imagined her. After all, she was far too beautiful to be here. He arched an eyebrow, glancing around to see if he saw her among the others in the room, but he saw no traces of her.

"Ma' mind must be playin' tricks on me. Huh... maybe I do need to get laid after all." He joked to himself outloud before making his way towards one of the tables that was located just off to the side of the main dance stage, which was in the center of the large room.

He set his mug down on the table before seating himself, throwing his boots up to rest on the table and crossing his legs. He worked to unfasten his mask, placing it in his lap so he could take a drink. As he chugged the contents, women around him swooned at his freshly revealed face. It was rare for the man to take it off, but when he did, it was an attention grabber.
Like before, he paid no mind to their stares and attempts at getting his attention. When he finished his drink he set the empty mug back in place on the table, replaced his mask and then looked to the stage to watch the woman who was dancing. Slowly she stripped to the music, making sure to flash and taunt each man seated around her at the stage. It was entertaining to watch, but nothing more than that to him.

As the music came to an end he watched as the woman began to rake up her earnings scattered on the stage, pocketing it in a sack before walking off the stage.

"Making her way off stage, it's Estella, let's give her a hand!" A man announced, earning hoops and hollers from the group of men within the room. "And now, making her way to stage, a bit of strange for all of you -- its Raven!" Again the men whistled and called out.

Erron continued to stare casually until his eyes landed on the figure approaching the stairs to the stage, his eyes went wide at the sights of her. It was the girl he thought he had hallucinated. He shifted in his seat, his eyes following her every move as she ran a cloth up and down the pole in the center of the stage and then proceeded to prance around it -- twirling her body, and allowing herself to swing slightly off the ground around the pole with one hand. He glared at the men sitting around the stage, agitated that there were no available seats. He glanced back to her and continued to watch as she performed.

His eyes wandered back towards a man who was standing up from the stage, heading to the bar to get another drink. Erron wasted no time as he stood and made his way to take his seat. The lot of women who had been working there for a while that knew the gunslinger gave him shocked stares and glances among each other. It was no secret that the man was not one to really get involved with the women here. And he had never seated himself at the main stage. Not once in all the time he had been coming here.

Almost immediately after taking a seat, he reached into his pouch and took hold of a handful of coins. He didn't care to count them out or to check how many he had gotten, he was too entranced with the woman up in front of him. His eyes never left her as he gently placed his palm down onto the stage in front of him. He leaned back into the slightly reclined chair to watch her more comfortably. The other men took notice of the amount of money he had placed down, and they gave him a shocked look. It was... far more than anyone else would give starting out, or even all night long. It was obvious he was a wealthy man, and even more obvious at how much he was into this particular dancer.

Eventually, after dancing on the pole for a bit, she started to ease her way down. She turned with her back pressed against the pole, arms stretched up above her head and hands still wrapped around the pole she faced the gunslinger, and slowly and sensually she swayed her body, easing it down, gently lifting a single leg in the air as she came to sit on the stage. She continued to roll her hips and outstretched her other leg to it's full length while still keeping the other up in the air. Her eyes locked onto his, and she seemed to hold that contact for some time before glancing down to the sum of coins in front of him, but then she replaced her eyes upon his. Loose strands of her long hair had begun to fall in her face, so she blew them out of her vision.

After a moment she quickly maneuvered to her side and then crawled towards him, swaying her hips as she did so. Once she was directly in front of him she swiped the coins out of the way with one hand and then twisted her hips around so she was now laid out in front of him on one side. Keeping her motions in sync with the music she rolled her body, slowly lifting her leg up while running her hand down her collar, over her breast, down her side to her hip. Erron slowly eased forward until his forearms were resting on the stage; she had had his curiosity, but now she had his full attention. Her eye contact seemed to falter for a brief moment, but she quickly locked onto his once again before gently easing her hand down her hip and towards her center lower body. Gently she ran her hand down along the thin cloth that concealed her, and then pulling back she ran the tips of her fingers along herself slowly. Erron could feel the excitement this elicited from him, as his loins began to heat and were overcome with pressure.

One thing he also noticed was that she did not remove what little clothing she had on. It was customary that women in this profession stripped down during their performance, or at least slip their garments to the side to flash teasers for the men. But she did not do any of that. It wasn't exactly needed, since her lingerie was almost non existent, and her looks and movements were enough to satisfy the onlookers. It excited Erron even more; leaving him imagining exactly what was left underneath the thin lace strapless top and thong.

Suddenly the girl changed her position and began to crawl even closer to him. She timidly sat up on her knees, and edging forward, she placed both of her hands on his chest, running them up lightly as she pushed him back to recline in his seat. With her knees still planted on the stage she leaned into him, hovering just above as she ran her hands up to his shoulders and then to his neck. She gave him a small smile and seemed to hesitate as she spoke.

"Having a good time, cowboy?" She asked in a soft voice, but in a higher volume to be heard overtop of the music.

At first he said nothing, only continuing to stare intently up at her, but he nodded and then responded.
"Now I am."

Her smile wavered, like her actions before and he took notice of this.
But she grinned at him after a second and then gave him a sly look before reaching up to take off his hat, placing it on her own head.

"I'm stealing this." She smirked at him before pulling back and proceeding to dance in front of the other men with money in front of them. This annoyed Erron, but he understood it was her job. It was only business, nothing personal, like his own job. But he was far more entertained once she returned to dance on the pole. She was far more wild this time, taking wider swings and faster spins. She even climbed up towards the main top, twisting and flowing her body around it with such precision it was almost unreal.

As the music came to a slower tempo, signifying its nearing end, the dancer slowly twirled now, spiraling downward until her high heels made contact with the stage. Once the music was over, she made her way around the stage, collecting her earnings. She came to a stop at Erron again, smiling as she swung her legs over the stages edge to sit in front of him. She crossed her legs and then reached up to remove the hat, replacing it gently back to it's original place. Without a word, she flipped her body back around and finished collecting her money before leaving the stage.

"And that was Raven, leaving the stage now... Now we have--" but the words after went unnoticed as Erron only focused on the young girl, watching her as she made her way across the floor and disappeared behind a door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
185K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...