A Vow Without Honor

By BeyondTheHorizonHope

"I made a promise to protect you. Honor or not, that is one I intend to keep." - A story of a Lion and a Wolf... More

Prologue - The Twins
The Approach
The Arrival
The Fall
The Leave Taking
The Rose
The Red Keep
The Iron Throne
The Tournament - Part I
The Tournament - Part II
The Kingslayer
The Conflict
The King
The Departures
The Battles
The Capture
The Truth
The Pawns
The Players
The Kings
The Fugitives
The Journey
The Storm
The Sacking
The Vow
The Changes
The Honor
The She-Wolf
The Desperation
The Discovery
The Bonds
The Trapped
The Breaking
The Guilt
The Consequences
The Divide
The Loss
The Breath
The Realization
The Wedding
The After
The Crossing - Part I
The Crossing - Part II
The Vipers
The Refuge
The Brothers
The Lion and the Wolf
The Shift
The Plans
The Return
The Future
The Game
The Lions
The Climb
The Crown
The Choice
The Prisoner
The Trial
The Confession
The Escape
The Pieces
The Siege
The Fear
The Traitor
The Rock
The Encounters

A Vow Without Honor [Notes]

37.5K 391 56
By BeyondTheHorizonHope

This is the story of two people who should have had nothing to do with one another. They were opposites; they were part of two families that hated one another, yet through what was either fate or horrid coincidence, Myra Stark and Jaime Lannister found themselves brought together. But some things cannot be forgiven, and some loves are only meant to tear everything apart. 

A/N: This is a posting of a story I began on FF.net. If you're interested in reading more, please visit my profile for a link to the original post. If not, this story will be updated weekly until it catches up with the original, at which point the updates will be every two weeks. Any similarities to other stories is coincidental. I began this story back in 2014 and have been pouring my heart and soul into it ever since. 

This story begins with a prologue that is a flash forward. All following chapters will revert back to season one and build up to the prologue. While this is an OC romance, the goal of this story first and foremost is to keep all the canon individuals well within character. If at any point you feel that I have made any of the characters deviate in any way, please let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.8K 10
❝NOT A STARK, BUT A WOLF ALL THE SAME.❞ GAME OF THRONES PRECURSOR TO SOVEREIGN SEASON 1-3 ...
9K 411 15
''This story unlike many others from this world begins not with inflaming fury, not with debt needed to be paid or not even with a winter that was co...
8.9K 293 23
When winter comes, her flame will light the way. Growing up in the North was something people did not take for granted; her family ruled the Icelands...
31.9K 1K 27
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐂𝐄 ❝ 𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚! ❞ IN WHICH; Robert Baratheon's daughter gets...