Last kNight (Antisepticeye X...

By MarksmenRose

A young (Y/N) get captured by the King's army. I am (Y/FN) (Y/LN). I was brought to King Dark as punishment f... More

My Introduction:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10
Q&A and Short
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Short
In A Writer's Time
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
1000
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20 and Epilogue:
My Thanks

Chapter 4:

831 20 12
By MarksmenRose

This chapter also has a gore warning, but it is minor and close to the end! Enjoy!

Your POV:

I couldn't sleep last night. Not after that dream. I paced back and forth in my room. My dream played through my mind, again and again.
Mendy wasn't my mother. Mendy was a demon. I lived with a demon for my whole life. How I could I not know? Who is my mother?

The sun began to shine into my room. I didn't even know I had a window. My thought process ended. I had breakfast with the Three High this morning. Totally won't be awkward because of last night. Hopefully, neither of them will bring it up.
I took another shower. I almost took a second. I looked at myself in the mirror. My bruise from Lord William had vanished. My eyes wandered to the stitches on my chest. I gently felt them. Pain ran through my body like needles. I stopped. Damn demons.
I ran to my closet, not sure of how much time I wasted admiring my future scars. I grabbed black long-sleeve shirt and skinny jeans. I slid on a pair of black flats. I threw my hair into a messy bun. My shirt hid my stitches. At least, Dark couldn't see those.
I waited for a knock on my door. Considering Dark's bullshit rules that state, "I cannot walk around the castle by myself." I held my face in frustration.

"Well, whoever has you so mad should be worried." A voice laughed. I looked up in panic. Anti.

"What is with Dark's rules anyway?" I laughed.

"You live with not one, not two, but three, bloodthirsty demons. I'd say it for yer protection." He shrugged.

"Yet, it is always a demon walking me alone to my room. Seems legit." I laughed.

"Damn! I think you have a point." He laughed. We laughed together for a few moments. I looked at what he was wearing.

He wore a black t-shirt with black skinny jeans. The jeans had tears in them. He looked like he walked out of a paint war, but the only color left was black. Then I thought about my outfit. We matched, again. Weird.

"So where is Mister Dark having his royal breakfast this morning?" I tried my hardest to say that in a snobby fashion. He chuckled at my accent.

"He wishes to have it in the Gardens." He laughed. His voice broke half way through.

"If we don't leave now, we will be late." I laughed again.

"I am always late." He winked at me. He grabbed my arm and bright green smoke surrounded our bodies. In a matter of seconds, we were in the Gardens.

The Gardens was a large pavilion in the center of a garden. In the center of the pavilion, a table sat. Dark sat at the table sipping what I believe to be tea. Or at least prayed it wasn't blood.
Dark wore his usual suit. His hair looked a bit nicer. He got it cut, I think. I couldn't tell. We walked up to the table, and Dark raised a brow. I guess Anti has never be on time, hell, early before. Dark softly laughed.

"How was your night?" Dark asked. I could feel my hands start to shake.

"I slept decently." Anti said quickly. Dark glanced at me, wanting me to answer.

"I slept fine." My voice came out with more confidence than I had. He nodded. Where's Die?

"Die will be here. Calm down." Dark groaned.

Please don't read my thoughts, Dark.
But, they are so funny. Maybe you should be more careful of what you think.
Dark, I am not able to control my thoughts.

"Will you two stop?" Anti shouted. He was holding the bridge of his nose. He was clearly annoyed. I nodded politely. I glanced at Dark to see that he was shooting daggers at Anti. Anti rolled his eyes at Dark's annoyance.

A cloud of blue smoke appeared next to the table. Die emerged from the smoke and sat at the table.

"What is yer excuse?" Anti laughed.

"I was researching something." Die said. His eyes glanced at me and then back to Anti.

"Alright, since everyone is here, I have some news." Dark began. He stood up and smiled. "Since (Y/N) needs to prove her innocence, I will have her work on the case. Since she is human and can't be trusted to make good observations, you two will work with her." Dark smiled. I would have laughed, but he insulted my intelligence.

"So we will be working with the lass to prove whether or not she's a killer?" Anti asked.

"Yes." Dark said bluntly.

"Are you serious?" Anti laughed. "I really like you, lass. I really do, but you can't kill a man. Let alone a powerful demon." Anti's laugh grew uncontrollable.

"Anti, that man you speak of, bought me. He owned me. He beat me. He worked me. I wasn't fed. I wasn't paid." My voice shook from the painful memories. "I could have killed him. It could have been me. I had a motive. Power isn't everything. Sometimes, it's revenge." I looked Anti in the eyes. Die and Dark went quiet. I was still trembling. By the time my mind caught up with my words, it was too late. I already looked like the killer.

Well, every accused killer in Hell just applauded me for my stupidity!

"Lass, I am sor-" Anti tried to speak, but Die cut him off.

"Perhaps, we should evaluate the body first." Die said quickly to Dark. Dark opened his mouth to speak.

"Yes, actually. A proper evaluation of the body could prove whether or not the killer was demon or human." I said quickly. The three men turned their attention to me, once again.

"Alright, you all should get on that." Dark replied.

"But she hasn't ate yet!" Anti yelled.

"Why does it matter whether or not I have ate? Shouldn't you guys eat?" I asked. They turned to me again. This time with a look saying that I was stupid.

"Demons consume souls. We don't eat food." Die replied. Dark kicked Die from under the table. "But we just love how food tastes." Die gave a fake smile.

"So how often to do you guys need souls?" I asked. The waiters brought out the food. It was eggs, fruits, and pancakes. You quickly grabbed a pancake and took a bite. Dark laughed at your eagerness.

"It depends on the power of the soul." Dark said as he grabbed some eggs.

"How do you know how powerful a soul is?" I asked taking another bite.

"We can see and sense it." Anti said. He had some eggs on his plate.

"How powerful is my soul?" I asked slowly. The boys grew quiet. They shot each other glances of panic.

"Your soul is, um," Dark tried to explain.

"Your soul is weak as shit. Nobody would want it." Anti said. Dark and Die watched my expression.

"Oh, wow." I put on a mask to hide my obvious pain and confusion. I have a weak soul. Who cares? Guess that means I will die soon.

Dark and Anti exchanged concerned looks. Die looked at me with pity and sorrow. Shit. Completely forgot about the whole mindreading stuff.

"Your soul is weak compared to ours. That doesn't mean you will die soon." Die spoke up.

"Okay, whatever. I will be in my room whenever you guys want to get the investigation started." I said quickly. I stood up and walked away from the table. I heard footsteps behind me. I walked faster. I knew they were demons. The most powerful demons. They would be able to catch up to me. I just wanted to get to my room. I wanted in my room. All that I wanted was to be in my room.

Everything stopped. The footsteps behind me stopped. Everything went deafly quiet. I turned and saw all three of the demons behind me. But they stopped moving.

"What the hell?" I whispered. I walked around them. I went behind all three of them and glanced down the rest of the hallway. No one else was there. Then they all unfroze and ran forward. I watched as they ran a few more steps before facing me.

"How?" Die commented. His head turned back and forth from the position I was in to the location I stood.
I fell to the floor. Anti ran towards me and held me to his chest. I wrapped my arms around him. I heard more footsteps approaching. Anti's left arm shifted to go behind him.
"Lass, how did you do that?" He whispered.

"Would you believe me if I told you I had no idea?" I whispered back. I trembled against his body. His grip got tighter. I heard a low heartbeat.

"How about we go inspect a body?" Anti asked louder. I slowly stood up and faced Dark and Die. They wanted answers, but so did I.

"I don't know how I did that." I whispered.

"All three of you go inspect the body. I will see you at dinner." Dark shut down any conversation about what had just happened. He began to walk away. I ran after him, grabbing his wrist. He raised his other hand, and I flinched in fear of being hit and let go of his wrist. He saw me flinch and put down his hand.

"Even though my observational skills are bad, I just wanted to say that I like your haircut." I said after I regained my composure. His jaw opened in bafflement. I turned and walked back to Die and Anti.

"Did you notice his haircut?" Die whispered to Anti. Anti shook his head. We walked down the hallway and went to the right.

We entered the morgue and found Lord William's body. I prepared my senses for the smell of rotting flesh. Die unzipped the bag and the smell took over. I held back the urge to gag. Then I looked at his body.
His chest was completely covered in claw marks. The sides of his face was clawed. Anti and Die shook their heads. I started to get an idea of what had happened. I grabbed a pair of latex gloves. Die and Anti began a conversation.

"What kind of demon would do this?" Die turned up his nose.

"I would say an inexperienced one. The claw marks should have been closer to the front of the neck." Anti critiqued.

"I actually disagree." I laughed. "I say it was someone he was close to. The claw marks on the chest--Anti come here." I said quickly. He walked over to me. I placed my hands where the claw marks were.

"Lass, if you wanted to touch me, you could have asked." He laughed. I rolled my eyes. My cheeks started to blush. He smiled as he noticed.

"The marks would be from seduction. As would the marks on the face." I said as my hands trailed up Anti's cheek. His gaze grew wider the longer I touched him. My blush grew stronger. I quickly moved my hands away. "And if I am correct, the best option would be to stab in the back." I shrugged. I walked over to his body and rolled him to his back. There it was.

In the center of his back, between his shoulder blades, a large stab wound hid. The wound was surrounded by burn marks. Die grabbed a pair of gloves and swabbed the edges of the wound. He turned and began running tests on it.

"So you think, Lord William was being seduced and got a little handsy. Then the killer stabbed him while he was kissing them?" Anti asked as he crossed his arms.

"That is exactly what I think." I nodded.

"That makes no sense." Die commented. Anti and I walked over to Die's little station and waited. He noticed that we surrounded him, and he rolled his eyes. "The burns are from a blessed knife. Only the claw marks are from a demon. But I can't find any DNA from the nails." He sighed in annoyance. I ripped off my gloves and threw them away.

"So there were two. A demon skilled in seduction, and a human who is wicked with a knife." I said. Anti nodded in response.

"Two birds, and we don't have any stones." Die whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey! You have reached the end of Chapter 4! Congrats.

A/N: I have been binge writing this as quickly as I can type. The reason for that is that school starts again on Monday. Which means that the updates won't be as frequent. So I apologise, (damn, do I apologise almost every chapter?) So I love you all. Please forgive me if I don't update like crazy. I will try and get one or two more chapters out before Monday. Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 604 35
• COMPLETED ✓ • YOU ARE A DEMON IN THIS STORY!!!! "Some say love doesn't exist...." "I say It's just harder to find then you think...." "But someti...
126K 3.1K 19
Hi I'm Y/N and I'm just gonna sum it up quickly for you. My life sucks!!! I ran away from home and got kidnapped and now I'm being tortured be a demo...
365K 10.3K 39
One fateful night, you decide to go out with your friend for a little party, as is how all adventures start. Almost immediately, you are thrust into...
Burn By Emma Gray

Fanfiction

14.6K 539 26
*Antisepticeye x Reader x Darkiplier* *Spice in later chapters* Dark has visited you in your dreams for as long as you can remember. He's intoxicatin...