The Darkness That Binds Us (D...

Por alliecat_95

Things have been happening in Mystic Falls ever since the Salvatore brothers returned. The deadly secrets the... Mais

Cast
Prologue
1. The Return
Not an Update (Please read)
2. Brave New World
3. Bad Moon Rising
5. Kill or Be Killed
6. Plan B
Not an Update (Please Read!)
7. Masquerade
8. Rose
9. Katerina
10. The Sacrifice

4. Memory Lane

3.7K 70 23
Por alliecat_95

Dream

Allison woke up and looked around noticing that she was in the woods as she always seemed to be. It was mid afternoon and the sun shone through the trees. She got up, dusted herself off and slowly walked through the trees looking for E.J. He was always around, but for some reason he didn't seem to be anywhere near.

As she made it through the woods she could make out a shed not to far away. She hoped E.J. was there and started walking towards it when she heard someone yelling, no... more like demanding something. She crept around the corner and peeked her head inside where she could see three people. Their was a man and a woman she didn't recognize, but she did recognize the third by his English accent. He was still shrouded in darkness like he was in her last dream, and she felt her blood run cold. She remembered him because this was the man that killed the girl with no remorse. 

"Where are they? You said that you had heard rumors of where they were." The man in darkness shouted pointing a finger towards the two others with a glare in his eyes. "Their close, we know that. We are just working on finding the exact location." Said the man. The man shrouded in darkness sped quickly through the little light that was in the shed and then back into the darkness where he pushed the other man against a wall and started to strangle him. "Do not lie to me Maddox!" He spit in a deadly tone. "If you don't find them soon you'll cease to exist. I'll make you tear out your own eyeballs. Do I make myself clear?" The man howled.

The man in darkness released Maddox and he gulped in all the air his lungs would accept. "I understand." He gasped as he clutched onto his throat. Allison watched the interaction with wide eyes and stepped back slightly. Her heart started to beat rapidly and as she took a few more silent steps back she heard a snap from beneath her feet. 

The man in the darkness whirled around and Allison's heart galloped out of her chest as she stared wide eyed at him. She still couldn't see him well, but she could see a sliver of a smile form onto the man's face. "I'm coming for you." He said before everything faded away. 

Allison jolted awake and placed her hand over her heart as she took deep breathes. She hadn't had a dream like that in a while and all of the sudden they were back. She had so many questions running through her mind. Where was E.J.?  Why was the man in darkness coming for her? Was he the original? He said he was looking for 'them'? Who else was he looking for?

She picked up her phone and saw that she had a text from Elena. 'Hey, Jenna's having a barbecue and I would love it if you came. I feel like we haven't hung out in a while. - Elena.' Allison texted back that she would be there and was about to set her phone down when she felt her phone vibrating. She looked and saw that Damon was calling. 

"What's up?" She asked. "Come meet me at the Grill." He told her. "I need some help on getting Jenna on my good side since I'm coming over to the family barbecue." "You're going to that?" Allison asked with a smile knowing how much Elena was going to hate that. "Mhmm. Now come on." He said. "Well... I could use a drink."  Allison said as she got up and started going through her drawers looking for an outfit to wear. "Oh we both know you're not coming for the drink." Damon smirked. "You're coming to see the man of your dreams." Allison's smile dropped at his choice of words and she cleared her throat. "Umm yeah. I'll meet you there." She told him before hanging up.

Damon looked down at his phone with the quirk of his eyebrow. Why did she hang up like that? She sounded a little freaked out. He thought. He ordered another drink when he heard his phone ding. 'Order a peach cobbler. That's Jenna's favorite. Maybe then you'll get on her good graces. - Allison' She texted him. He quickly waved a girl over to him and she put on a flirty smile. "What can I get ya?" She asked him as she batted her eyelashes. "Peach Cobbler." He smiled back. The girl leaned forward over the bar and her smile grew. "Anything for you." She told him. 

Damon's smile grew and he leaned forward resting his arms over the bar as he stared into her eyes. "I'll take it for free." He compelled. "You know what?" "What?" He asked with a smirk. "It's on the house." She told him with a blank stare as she walked away to get him his free cobbler.

Allison walked into the Grill and saw Damon sitting at the bar downing a drink. She was about to walk over to him when she noticed Elena sitting at a table with a huge book. "Elena? What are you doing here? And what are you reading?" Allison asked with a look of disgust as she walked over to her, sat down and ate a chip. Elena looked up and sighed a little frustrated. "I found this book at Duke. It's got information about Katherine, so I just wanted to see what I could find out." "God. A whole book about that bitch? Can't imagine it's a good read." Allison said making Elena roll her eyes. Elena jumped suddenly when Damon popped up beside Allison. 

"Actually, I found the book." Damon corrected her as he turned to Allison who didn't seem faced by his sudden appearance. "I thought you were meeting me here?" Allison rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to say something, but before she could, Elena asked. "What do you want?" "Well, I heard you spouting lies about who found the book and wanted that clarified." Damon said as he looked to Elena. "Also I came to hang out with my bestie." He added sitting down and wrapping an arm around Allison's shoulder.  

Elena glared at him and got up as she started to pack up her stuff. "Where are you going?" Allison asked. "I made myself clear to Damon last night. I want nothing to do with him." She said in anger. Damon rolled his eyes and looked to Elena. "Oh, stop being over-dramatic. I apologized." Elena's glare deepened. "You killed my brother. It takes more than an apology." Elena told him as she started to walk away. "Okay, we'll see you at Jenna's Barbecue." He said in a nonchalant manner as he took a chip out of Allison's hand and ate it." "You should watch your figure." He joked making Allison punch him in the arm before grabbing a handful of chips and shoving them into her mouth.  

Elena stopped abruptly and turned around. She looked at him before glaring at Allison. "You told him about the barbecue? Allison what the hell?" She accused, throwing her arms up. Allison got up from her seat and glared right back at Elena. "I didn't tell him anything, Elena. Don't start making accusations. I really don't need your petty drama right now." Allison said as she stalked over to the bar and ordered a drink.

Elena watched her friend walk off and sighed before looking back to Damon who was glaring at her. "How did you know about Jenna's barbecue?" Elena asked him. "It was my idea." He told her. "Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood so I figured a social gathering would be a good way to get to know the guy. So I told Ric to tell Jenna and..." "Does Jenna know that you're going to be there because she's not exactly a fan of yours." Elena told him. 

A woman from the bar walked over and placed a box on the table in front of him. "Perfect. Thank you." He said to her as she walked away. Damon looked to Elena before getting up and heading in Allison's direction where he could already see three empty shot glasses in front of her. "I'm hoping that Allison's idea of a peach cobbler will pave the way." He said before stopping and turning towards Elena. "And next time, I suggest you get all the facts before you start blaming your so called best friend for something as minuscule as me going to a barbecue." He told her before turning back around and leaving her alone.

Damon quickly got to the bar and grabbed the shot that Allison was about to take and took it himself. "Hey!" Allison yelled. "Want to tell me why you're drinking shot after shot?" Damon asked as he set the cobbler down and sat on the bar stool next to her. "I had one of those weird dreams again." She told him as she laid her head on the bar. "What happened?" Damon asked. Allison rose her head up and sighed as she explained to him what happened.

"Do you think this guy could be the original or whatever that's after me?" She asked as she finished explaining the dream to him. Before he could say anything she added. "And who else is he after? I mean he said 'them.' Who is 'them?" "I don't know." Damon said irritated that he didn't have the answer. Allison ordered another shot. "Now you know why I'm drinking." Allison told him annoyed as she downed another shot.

 "Now." She sighed. "You want to tell me why you're going to Jenna's barbecue?" She asked him. Damon smirked. "The barbecue was my idea." He told her making her look up at him with raised eyebrows. "Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood so I figured a social gathering would be a good way to get to know the guy." "And what do you expect Mason will do? Just admit to you that he's a werewolf?" Allison asked like he was stupid. "No." Damon told her as he got up and put a $20 down on the bar paying for her drinks. "I'm gonna put some silver into Mason Lockwood and prove he is a werewolf." Damon told her. Allison's eyes almost bulged out of her head. "Are you crazy?" She asked him as she got up as well. "You'll kill him." Damon shrugged. "One less problem."

Damon grabbed a hold of her hand and pulled her along with him. "Now, shall we go and crash this barbecue?" Allison rolled her eyes at him. "I'm going to a barbecue that I was personally invited to." Allison told him. "You are the only barbecue crasher here." Damon chuckled with a smirk. "You can be an accessory to the crime then." He told her making her chuckle. "Shut up, Damon." She told him with a small smile making his smile grow.  

Elena was pouring chips into a bowl and Jenna was setting the table when Elena said, "thanks for letting me invite Caroline. I know I already invited Allison, but Caroline could really use a day of distraction." Jenna walked back over to Elena and smiled. "We both know Allison would come with or without an invitation," she said making Elena laugh. 

Jenna rested her arms on the counter. "But honestly, Caroline's not the plus one I'm worried about. Why is Damon coming?" She asked Elena. "Because Alaric is a pity taker." Elena told her. "Come on Jenna, be nice." She said as she popped a grape into her mouth. "Why don't you even like him?" Elena asked. Jenna rolled her eyes. "Because he is a little man child that is going to break Allison's heart." Elena looked at her aunt questioningly. "What?" "Oh don't tell me you don't see it." Jenna said. "He is, like, obsessed with Allison." Jenna told her. "I just don't want to see her get hurt. I've dated many him's before and they all turned out bad."

Mason walked in as he held a bottle and some shot glasses in each hand. "Good news! I found the shot glasses!" He cheered. "That would be my exit." Elena said as she popped another grape into her mouth and walked out of the kitchen.

Elena and Caroline were sitting together on the porch talking when Allison and Damon arrived together in his car. "What is Allison doing hanging out with Damon." Caroline asked Elena nervously as she shoved chips into her mouth. "He is literally, like, the worst person ever." Elena looked to Caroline and nodded her head. "I agree, but Allison and him are close." Elena told her. "Well... she helped ween me off of him. I'll do her the same courtesy." Caroline said as she got up and walked towards Damon's car. "Caroline, I wouldn't-" Elena tried to warn her, but Caroline waved her hand dismissively at her.

Damon heard the conversation and rolled his eyes as he saw Caroline striding up to his car. Caroline knocked on Allison's side window. "Hey, Allison. Can I talk to Damon for a second?" She asked as Allison started to get out of the car. "I don't care. Do whatever you want Caroline." Allison told her as she walked past her and went into the house with Elena following her. 

Elena quickly caught Allison's arm before she walked into the kitchen. "Allison, I'm sorry for what I said earlier. You know, accusing you. I shouldn't have done that." Elena told her. She quickly pulled Allison with her into the kitchen where all the adults were taking shots and went to the oven where she pulled out a tray of cheesy fries. "I made you some cheese fries." She told her with a hopeful smile. Allison looked to Elena and smiled. "You know me well, Gilbert." She laughed out. 

Elena let out a breath of relief and smiled. "Thank god. I thought I was going to have to make you cheese fries for a month." Elena told her. Allison raised her eyebrows and smiled before taking a cheese fry and biting into it. "Hey, I could still pretend to be mad at you and you could make me cheese fries for a month. I am not against that at all." Allison told her. Elena smiled at her best friend and took a fry of her own popping it into her mouth. "Well, I better go get Caroline before her and Damon kill each other." Allison chuckled. "Yeah. She agreed. "Because Caroline is good at pushing people to insanity." Elena shook her head before heading back outside.

When she stepped onto the porch she saw Damon taking some threatening steps towards Caroline and quickly rushed over to them. "What's going on over here?" Elena asked as she glared at Damon. "Nothing. Let's go." Caroline said as she dragged Elena back towards the porch. Damon watched on in curiosity for a moment before he decided he would look into it later and walked into the house.  

Damon walked into the kitchen where everyone, besides Allison who was shoving cheese fries down her throat, were taking shots. "Hey." He said as he wrapped an arm around Allison's shoulder. "Damon." Jenna said annoyed. Damon rose the peach cobbler into her view and Allison chuckled under her breath at the death glare Jenna was giving him. Alaric noticed the tension and quickly butted in. "We were just doing shots. Let me get you a shot glass, buddy."

Jenna walked towards Damon and put her shot glass down in front of him. "No, here. Use mine." She told him as she left the room. Alaric looked to Damon and Allison before following after her. Damon unwrapped his arm from Allison's shoulder and walked over to Mason. "She doesn't like me very much." Damon told him. "No... really." Allison gasped in fake surprise. "I would never have guessed." Damon smirked at her when Mason caught his attention. "We haven't met. Mason Lockwood." He said holding out his hand for Damon to shake. Damon faked pleasantries and shook his hand. "Oh, sure. Hey. Damon Salvatore."

Mason smiled. "I know. I've heard great things about you." "Really? That's weird." Damon said.  Allison smiled and added. "'Cause he's a dick." Damon glared at her as she laughed at his expression. Mason walked over to Allison and gave her a side hug making Damon stiffen slightly. "Now that's not nice, Alliebear." He said while ruffling her hair. 

Allison cringed and slapped his hand away so she could fix her hair. "Uh, don't call me that Mason." She told him, disgust in her tone. "I've called you that since you were a kid." Mason replied with a laugh. "Yeah, since I was a kid." Allison said putting emphasis on the word kid. "You will always be Alliebear to me." Mason said making Damon roll his eyes as Alaric, Elena, Caroline and Jenna all came into the kitchen to eat lunch.

After everyone ate lunch Allison, Caroline, Mason, Alaric, Damon, and Jenna were all in the living room playing Pictionary and it was Damon's turn. He drew what looked like a dog in a tutu dancing to music. "Dress! Ballerina! Ballet!" Jenna shouted out. "Puppy! Puppy!" Caroline tried pointing at the picture. "Puppy with a tutu?" She shouted in a questioning tone. "No. No." Damon said to them. "You ain't nothin' but a hound dog." Jenna yelled. Allison laughed at the drawing knowing it had something to do with a wolf since the last three he drew were related to wolves and said. "Wolf." Damon touched his nose. "Almost their." He told her with a smile. 

"Dance's With Wolves." Mason said making everyone but Allison turn to look at him. "Mason wins again." Damon said. Allison saw Elena walk past them and head into the kitchen so she got up and followed her in there. "Hey, what'cha doing?" Allison asked as she plopped herself onto the counter. "You seem upset." Elena sighed and looked up to her best friend. "I'm worried about Stefan." "Why?" Allison asked as she popped a chip in her mouth. "He hasn't called me back all day, and with what Caroline said." "What did Caroline say?" Allison asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Elena sighed. "She said that she hated fighting the urge for blood every day," Allison nodded along listening to Elena. "And I said that Stefan really hated that part too and then she said that he hates that I'm a constant temptation." "What!" Allison screamed out as she hopped off the counter. She was about to give Caroline a piece of her mind for meddling in their relationship but was stopped by Elena. "Allison, stop." "She can't just say that, Elena." Allison argued. "She can if it's true." Elena told her sadly.

Allison stopped fighting Elena and grabbed her by the shoulders. "Hey, You wanna know what Stefan told me." Allison asked her. Elena nodded. "He told me that he loves you. That he wanted to stay away to protect you, but he just couldn't because he's in love with you." A smile grew onto Elena's face. "Thanks Allison." She said before the frown came back. "I'm still worried though. He would've called me back by now." Allison nodded agreeing with Elena. "Yeah, you're right. Why don't you head over their. Me and Damon got everything under control here." Elena gave her a look but nodded her head anyway. "Alright, I'll see you later." 

As Elena walked out of the kitchen and headed for the living room Damon walked in. "Jenna's getting tipsy." He told her as he walked around her. "How's operation Lockwood?" Allison asked noticing his closeness. "He's my new BFF." He joked making Allison shove him away from her. "No one gets that title but me." She told him as she squinted her eyes and pointed her index finger at him. He smiled down at her and was going to joke with her some more when Jenna walked in. "There you are." Jenna said to Allison. "Isn't this fun?" She asked with a tipsy smile making Allison turn her head away and laugh. That's when Allison noticed the silver knives and forks.

"Yes. Thank you so much for inviting me." Damon spoke for Allison as she walked towards the the silverware. "Did I have a choice?" Jenna asked irked by his presence. Damon saw what Allison was looking at and walked over to it as well. "Ooh! These are fancy." He told her. "Thanks. My mom's silver set." Jenna told him as she folded some dish towels. Allison and Damon looked to each other before Damon pulled out a silver knife and looked at it wondering if it would work.       

Allison watched Elena and Caroline leave the house together as she came out of the bathroom and walked back into the kitchen. She took a seat across from Mason and Damon walked over and set the pie down at the table. "Mason. Why don't you start us off." Damon said as he angled the silver pie knife towards Mason and gestured with his hands at the pie. "Sure." Mason smiled up at Damon and then twisted the pie around avoiding the silver pie knife and took a piece with his hands setting it on his plate. He looked up at everyone's raised eyebrows and laughed. "I apologize. I'm an animal."

Damon looked at Allison and she could tell he was as annoyed as her. He took the seat next to her and looked back at Mason. Alaric cleared his throat to get Mason's attention. "So Mason, you and Jenna never dated?" He asked. "Why are you asking a weird question like that?" Allison asked as she looked at Alaric who gave her a 'shut up' look. 

Mason shook his head and looked at Jenna who happened to walk up to the table. "She was always lost in Logan Fell land." Allison shivered at the thought of Logan and Damon wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Ahh, my first mistake." "He's more than a mistake, Jenna. He's a disgusting pig from your past." Allison told her. "Agreed." Jenna said pointing to her before looking back to Mason. "Mason was a catch; he had girls lining up." She told them.

"Really?!" Damon asked, shock in his voice. "Huh. I always pegged you for a lone wolf." Damon said making Allison roll her eyes and Alaric and Mason catch onto what he was doing. "I'm sure I wasn't half the lady killer you were." Mason said taking a sip of his beer. he looked straight at Damon before glancing down at Allison making Damon glare daggers at him. Allison's eyes widened at Mason's innuendo and she looked to Damon who seemed just as shocked. 

Mason saw the look on their faces and raised his beer. "How about a toast? To new friends." He told them raising his glass in the air. All of them besides Allison clinked their glasses together and said "Cheers!" "Jenna, this is where you give me a beer so I can join in on the cheers." Allison told her. "Ha. Ha. Not happening." Jenna laughed dryly as she gave Allison a bottle of water. "Jenna." Allison whined. "That's all you get." Jenna told her with a laugh making Allison cross her arms and huff. 

Allison and Damon were still in the kitchen when Damon said, "I think Caroline is hiding something." He poured himself a glass of alcohol and took a sip. "Are you sure?" Allison asked as she took a sip of her water. "Because Caroline sucks at keeping secrets, Damon." Damon looked to her and nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure." He told her a little annoyed with her distrust. Allison raised her arms up in a surrendering motion. "Don't get your fangs in a twist." She told him before asking, "why do you think she's hiding something?" 

Damon scoffed at her before saying, "because, when she asked to speak with me back at the car she asked me some questions..."

"Why are you hanging out with Allison? Are you gonna use her like you did me?" Caroline asked. "No, I actually like, Alliecat." Damon told her as he strode past her. "So... what. You guys happen to actually be friends?" Caroline asked. "Yes, Caroline. We're friends." Damon said as he turned towards her. "Why do you care? You guys aren't really that close." "Well, she's my friend now, and I look out for my friends." Caroline told him, but Damon could hear the nervousness in her voice. "What are you hiding, Caroline?" Damon asked in a tone that said, 'I'm not asking, I'm demanding.' "What? I'm not... I'm not hiding anything." Caroline told him, her voice shaking with each word.  

"Well, what did she say?" Damon downed the rest of his drink. "She didn't say anything. The mother hen of your group came and took her away before I could threaten her to tell me anything." "It definitely sounds like she's hiding something, which is weird for Caroline." Allison told him, but before they could think to hard on the subject Mason walked in.     

"Jenna just brought out 'Guitar Hero'." He told them as he wrapped an arm around Allison. "Might be time for mutiny!" Damon glared at Mason's arm and then looked back up at him. "Well, I just happen to like 'Guitar Hero', so you, my friend," Damon said as he pushed Mason's arm off of Allison and pulled her over to him. "Are barking up the wrong tree." Allison's eye grew wide at Damon's action as she watched their interaction. 

Mason looked at Allison before turning his attention back to Damon. "Okay. Enough with the innuendos, you win, you're hilarious." Mason told him. "Thank you." Damon smiled at him as he poured himself another glass. Mason leaned forward towards Damon. "Come on, man. You don't think I know what this barbecue is about?"

Damon lost his pleasantness and glared at Mason. "How do you know about me? Your brother was completely clueless." Mason dodged the question. "It doesn't matter; I'm not your enemy, Damon." "You tried to kill my brother and Allison." He told him with a shrug of his shoulders. "That was a mistake." Mason told him before looking to Allison. "Allison, I swear that was a mistake." 

Allison nodded, but Damon wasn't having it and pushed her behind him. "Really?" Damon questioned. "There was confusion; I couldn't chain myself up in time. I have no control once I shift." Mason told them. "What, no obedience school?" Damon asked with a smirk. Allison hit him in the back of the head. "Stop it." She scolded him. 

Mason watched their interaction before continuing. "I'm serious." Mason said moving slightly towards them. "Let's not spark some age-old feud that doesn't apply to us. "Do you really expect us to believe that you are in Mystic Falls planting peace trees?" Damon asked getting angrier by the second. "I lost my brother, my nephew lost his father. I'm here for my family. Let's be above this." Mason said to him as he stuck his hand out. Damon nodded his head and shook Mason's outstretched hand which came as a shock to Allison. Damon was never for peace.

Once Mason was out of the kitchen Damon reached into the silver set and pulled out a knife that he shoved into his back pocket. "No, Damon. You can't kill him." Damon shrugged his shoulders at her and walked out of the room making Allison huff and roll her eyes as she followed him.

After Allison and surprisingly Alaric kicked ass at 'Guitar Hero' they all walked to the front door. "No more takers for drinks at the Grill?" Mason asked with arms raised. "Not even you, Allison." He joked pissing off Damon. "It's like I'm with a bunch of adults here." "I prefer the term 'role model'." Jenna told him. "Okay. Well, thanks for having me." He said as he hugged her. "It was awesome. Alaric." He reached forward and shook Alaric's hand. "Catch that game next week?" He asked him. "Yeah, I look forward to it." Alaric responded.

Mason grabbed a hold of Allison and hugged her making her cringe and Damon glare. "Hey, you know, I should probably head out too." Damon said as he walked over towards them. Allison watched as Mason let go of her and gave Damon a quick head nod before leaving the house. 

"Jenna, you are a wonderful hostess." Damon told her as he grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it making Allison smirk at his horrible act. "And you are a terrible artist." Jenna told him as she yanked her hand back. Allison laughed at that and Damon smirked. "Is that the only thing that makes me terrible?" Damon asked her. "I'm still deciding." Jenna said to him as she looked between him and Allison. "Good enough for me." He said as he grabbed Allison's hand and started to walk towards the door. "Alaric." Damon called out pausing at the door. "let's not catch that game next week." He said before they disappeared making Jenna shake her head. 

Damon used his speed and got them to the Grill where they knew Mason would be heading. "Damon, come on. You can't kill him." Damon gave her an incredulous look. "He's a werewolf, he nearly killed you and Stefan. He is a liability. He has to go." Damon told her. "He's Tyler's uncle." She tried. "Do you really think that's the way to save his life? By telling me he's the kid who punched you in the face's uncle?" Damon asked her. Before she could say anything else Mason pulled up and parked his car.   

He started heading towards the Grill when he saw Damon and Allison. "Allison." Mason nodded. "Damon." "What? More dog jokes?" He asked with a smile. "Nah. Those got old." Damon said before stabbing Mason with a silver knife making Allison gasp and Mason fall to the ground. "Damon!" She yelled at him as she walked toward Mason. Damon turned and pointed his finger at her. "Don't go near him." He told her as he walked to Mason's truck and opened the back.

 Allison watched as Mason pulled out the silver knife and stood up. "Uhh... Damon." Allison called out. "What?" Damon asked turning around only to see Mason standing up and glaring at him.

"You know... I think it was werewolves who started this whole silver myth." Damon sped towards Allison and stood protectively in front of her. "Probably for moments like this." Mason continued as he went to the bed of his truck and closed it. "Duly noted." Damon said in shock. 

Mason rubbed his hand on his shirt and pulled it back only to see blood. "I was really looking forward to last call." He told them as he walked towards them. "Now you've made an enemy." He said to Damon before walking towards his car and driving off. "well, that's just great." Allison sighed throwing her hands in the air. "Now we actually have to kill him so that he doesn't kill you and Stefan." Damon looked at her before grabbing her arm and heading into the Grill.

Allison and Damon sat at the Grill drinking together. "What were you thinking, Damon? I mean, how do you plan on handling this now?" She asked him. "I'll handle it." Damon told her. "What do you mean you'll handle it?" Allison asked him. "You nearly got killed because of your stupidity tonight." Allison scoffed at him. "I'll handle it." He said again before downing his drink. 

Allison slammed her hand down on the bar. "Stop talking to me like a child, Damon! I know what has to happen now because you chose to stab Mason." Damon glared at her. "Want to say that a bit louder? I don't think everyone heard you." He whisper yelled. 

Allison rolled her eyes. "I just don't want to lose you because you made an enemy out of him, Damon. I can't lose you." Allison told him with teary eyes. Damon's eyes widened at her words and he grabbed her hand that was in a fist on the bar. "You won't lose me." He told her. She looked up at him and he smirked. "I'm a badass." He winked. "I think the word your looking for is dumb-ass." Allison told him as she took a sip of her beer before they noticed Elena and Stefan walk in. 

"What are they doing here?" Allison asked no one in particular. Damon shrugged and listened in. "Elena." Caroline said grabbing Elena's attention. "Hey." Elena replied shortly. "Oh my god. I am so sorry about earlier today. I don't know what came over me." Caroline told her. "What are they saying?" Allison asked Damon who shushed her. 

"It's okay, Caroline. Everything that you were saying was right. It's just hard for me to hear, you know?" "So, you're not mad?" Caroline asked in shock. "You were just being a good friend... In your own way." Elena told her. "My own head-case, horrible way. Elena, I really am sorry." Caroline told her again. Elena just smiled and walked over to where Stefan was sitting.

"What's happening?" Allison asked again. "Caroline was apologizing to Elena for what she said earlier. "Well she should be." Allison said making Damon look at her. "What did Caroline say earlier?" Damon asked. "She meddled in their relationship by telling Elena that Stefan thought she was a constant temptation." Allison told him. "Well I think Elena believed her because her and Stefan just broke up." Damon said looking to Allison. "What? No way!" Allison said as she watched her best friend run out of the Grill looking upset. Allison looked towards Damon and pointed her thumb in the direction Elena went. "I should-" "I know. Go." Damon told her as she got up and sped off after Elena. 

Allison ran after Elena and caught her right before she got to her car. "Elena, what happened?" She asked. Elena sighed not wanting to have to lie to her best friend again, but she couldn't afford her telling Damon that their breakup was fake. "Stefan and I just broke up." She cried. 

"What happened, Elena?" Allison asked as she reached over and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "He was hanging with Katherine all day and she threaten to kill me if we didn't break up." She sniffled. "And he believed her?" Allison's voice rose. "Is he an idiot or something. Do you want me to kick his ass?" Allison asked. "Because I will." Elena chuckled lightly but shook her head. "No, thanks though." Elena told her.

Allison knew that Elena needed someone to be there for her at this moment. "I am so sorry, Elena. Do you want me to come over?" Allison asked. Elena knew that if she said no Allison would notice something was up so she had to say yes. "Yeah, that would be great." She told her. "Okay, well, if you drop me off at my house I'll get some clothes and drive over to your house right after." Elena nodded and did just that.

After Damon sat at the bar for another hour or so he got up and walked out. "Bad day?" Katherine asked him making him jump. "Bad century." He replied looking at her in disgust. "I heard you were on the loose." "What's the matter? Jealous I spent the day with Stefan?" She provoked him. "I don't do jealous. Not with you, not anymore." Damon told her, as he was thinking of Allison. "Ahh, right. Allison. Your new heart throb." Katherine smirked. "How is she? I really need to pay her a visit soon." 

Damon glared at her but did nothing as he started to walk away. "Why are you so pouty?" She asked him out of curiosity. "I tried to kill a werewolf, I failed. Now I feel like I'm not living up to my best self." Katherine kept in pace with him. "Well, werewolves aren't easy prey." She told him. Damon stopped and looked at her. "What do you know about werewolves?" He asked. "Why don't you ask your brother? Don't try to be the hero, Damon. You'll end up dead." "Been there, done that. At least this time it'll be worth it." Damon told her as he walked away. 

Once Elena got home she ran up to her room where Stefan was waiting for her. "You okay?" Stefan asked her. Elena smiled and embraced him. "I hated that fight." She told him. "I know me too." He agreed. "It felt to real." She kissed him. "Did you see Caroline?" Elena asked him. "Yeah." "We were right. Katherine got to her. She was hanging on to every single word." "It won't be long before Katherine gets a play-by-play." Stefan told her. "I wish I was wrong but I know Caroline too well. It was so obvious that something was up today." She told Stefan with a sigh. "You're not wrong. It's pure Katherine. She's always finding somebody to do her dirty work."

"Well, Allison heard the fight which means Damon did too." Elena told him. "Are you going to tell her?" Stefan asked. "No, I can't." She said rubbing her face with her hand. "I want to Stefan, but she tells Damon almost everything. If they don't believe it then Katherine won't." Stefan nodded his head in agreement. 

"All this...just to get you back." Elena asked him with worry in her voice. Stefan let out a breathy laugh. "That's not why she's here, okay?" He grabbed her face in his hands. "No matter what she says, I know her. Katherine doesn't care about anybody but herself, she never has. She's incapable of love. She's here for another reason." Stefan told her. 

Elena smiled at him and kissed him again when they heard her front door open and close. Elena pushed him away and panicked. "Crap. You have to go. Allison is here to cheer me up because of the break up." Stefan nodded and gave her one last peck before disappearing out her window.  

Allison walked up to Elena's room and opened the door. "I brought the notebook and twilight." "Why?" Elena asked her. "The notebook so you can cry, and Twilight so we can bash about how stupid vampires are." Allison told her with a smile. Elena laughed and watched as Allison popped in the notebook and jumped in her bed. "Come on. Let's get this Stefan hating party started." Allison said to her making Elena mad at herself for lying to her best friend. 

Allison threw a pillow at her. "Stop thinking about him and move your butt." Allison scolded her friend. Elena chuckled and picked up the pillow before jumping into bed as well. "Okay, okay. Let's start this horrible night." She said as they started to watch the notebook.    

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

314K 6.9K 68
Lily and her twin Elena are still trying to get over the death of their parents when two mysterious boys come into their town, Mystic Falls. The seem...
197K 2.1K 63
How would you feel if you were in The Vampire Diaries? Would you be a witch, a wolf, a vampire or human? What if you fell for a character and they fe...
86.9K 2.1K 54
" ᵗʳⁱᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ, ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ, ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁿᵒ ˢᵃᶠᵉᵗʸ ⁿᵉᵗ ᵇᵒʸ, ⁱᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ " - 𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘵. 𝘵𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯. |the...
4.5K 92 16
Klaus and Caroline. Klaroline if you will. Caroline had everything she wanted. Or at least she thought she did. A few years had passed since Klaus l...