The Jerk Billionaire And His...

By yu_tanit

Book 1 in U-Tale Series: The CEO and Doctor Romance. •|One is the heartthrob billionaire while another is th... More

Cast
Prolouge
1.Free Service
2.The Meeting
3.Her Voice
4.Promotion
5.Almost Puke
6.Crazy Woman
7.What a joke!
8.Poor luck
9. Time will tell
10.Stuck with him
11.Idiot!
12.Your love
13.Same blood
14. A peck
15.Misunderstanding
16.A game
17.Hangover
18.Agreed
19.Make up story
20.Spank
21.Reception
22.Honeymoon
23.Sweet lips
24.Bipolar
25.Friend or Foe
26.Confused
27.Feisty
28.Devil in disguise
29.That lady?!
30.Losing someone
31.Cupid
32.Can't resist?!
33.Flirt
34.The hidden door
35.Jealous
36.My Son?!
New Story
37.How dare you?
38.Confrontation
39.Why! Why?
40.The End
New book
Book 2
41.Messed up
42.Illusions
43.Move on
44.Disastrous Dinner
45.Breakdown
46.Next Morning
48.Reunion
49.My Love
50.Will do
Epilogue
Bonus chapter one
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three

47.Leaving

19K 657 18
By yu_tanit

The second we heard Luim voice, Shaub's grip harden on my shoulder and his face turn red with rage and anger. He gave a hard glare to Luim and left my shoulder sensing the change in my face.

"What the hell are you doing here? Get out this instant you asshole." Shaub screamed clenching his fist till it turn white.

"I'm here for choco." Luim stride towards the sofa where I was sitting.

"Don't call her that? You piece of shit." Shaub said through gritted teeth.

"I will call her whatever I want and you don't have any right on her." Luim retorted with the same hatred.

"Right? I do have right on her. She is my fucking wife." Shaub gave me a proud look when he said the last part.

"Wife? The hell she is your wife. The day it's complete one year she is out of the unfortunate marriage. So, stop saying bullshit." Luim raised his voice and increased his speed towards me.

"She didn't sign any divorce paper nor the contract ending paper so she is legally my wife and you don't have any say in it. I may have fake the marriage but the marriage registration paper weren't duplicated. Our marriage is rightfully done in terms of law." Shaub said with a smirk.

"Choco! Don't listened to his asshole. Come here I will take you home. Yo-" Luim hold my hand and the second his hand came in contact with mine it was pulled away in a flash of light.

"You bastard! How dare you touch her?" Shaub punch him on his face and Luim landed on the side of the coffee table.

"She is m-" Before Luim could say more Shaub hover over him and beat the shit of him.

But Luim too didn't gave up and when he got the chance, he too returned the punches and they began fighting like the hormonal teenagers.

They stumbled upon the sofa and landed on the floor beside it. Luim was wearing a t-shirt and pants whereas Shaub was in his sweat pants and shirt which makes him more flexible and he threw punch over punch.

"JUST STOP YOU TWO." I screamed trying to get their attention but they both were rile up with so much anger that they didn't see anything other than each other.

"You're just like your father. Huh, stealing others wife!" Shaub yelled while gripping Luim's neck with a force.

"She is the woman I love so the fucker who is saying the shit is the one who has come between us." Luim muttered trying to shoved his hand away but Shaub tightened the grip making Luim face to turn pale.

"Shuab! Leave him. You will kill him. SHAUB." I couldn't stand their childish act anymore so I pull Shaub's hand away form Luim's neck.

"Shaub! Please." I literally begged him with terrific voice and in that condition too Luim try to twitch his lips to smile.

"Luim! Are you okay?" I asked once Shaub has pulled his hand away and Luim was breathing hard.

I glare at Shaub who was looking at me with a blank look and I walk to the kitchen pouring the water into the glass and walked towards Luim but Shaub stop me midway.

"Shaub! What are you doing?" I shouted when he block my way and He gave me a hurt look.

"What I'm doing? What you're doing? You came to rescue him when I..." He sounded frustrated and ran his through his hair.

"Was going to kill him." I completed it for him.

"Shaub! He needs to drink the water. Please step aside." I tried to reason out but no he let out a long sigh and gave me a menacing glare.

"Do you love him? That asshole!" Shaub screamed making me flinch at his intensity.

"Answer me god damnit. Do you love him?" Shaub said through gritted teeth and clenched his fist till the point it will cause the blood to come out.

I could not take his shit anymore so I brushed past him and crouched down on the floor next to Luim and made him drank the water. I rubbed his back while he was drinking the water and I felt Shaub's scrutinizing gaze on my back.

"How are you feeling? Better?" I asked Luim once he had finished drinking the water and he nodded getting up and I help him to stand up steadily.

"Damn woman! You didn't answer me." Shuab pulled me towards him and gave me an impatient look.

"What's there to tell? You have seen how much see care for me." Luim speak in a mocking tone and that's what made Shaub more angry.

"Shaub! Calm down." I said while holding his arm when he was about to pounce on Luim.

"Don't calm me down? For god sake tell me how you feel about him?" Shaub swatted away my hand and ran his finger through his silky hair.

"Luim is my friend Shaub. I know him since college and he is my colleague. He is a good doctor. An-" Shuab loud sigh stop me from saying further.

"You only see him as a friend or...love just say it." Shaub said in a cracked voice and gave me a pleading look telling me that he can't take it anymore.

"H-He is my on-only guy friend." Shuab's tense shoulders relaxed but Luim raised his voice.

"Choco! You friend zone me because of this bastard. Who is the biggest liar?" Luim gave me a hurtful smile and look at me with disbelief.

"Luim! I have always seen you as my friend. I have never felt anything special with you and that day when you had proposed me to be your girl, I had told you that I couldn't do that yet you told me to think about it." I hear something broken and it was Luim who had accidentally drop the vase off the table.

"I asked you to think about me but you..." He gave me an accusing gaze and I couldn't withstand any of my anger.

"Truth to be told Luim, I hadn't told you that I would say yes and we would be together. So stop accusing me about your feelings. I have every right to have feelings for anyone I want and I wouldn't say sorry cause when you love someone then we wouldn't expect them to return the same feelings. Love is not about having but giving." I stated in a firm voice as I couldn't control my anger when he look at me like I have betrayed him.

"You don't have to say sorry choco. It's me who wanted to come when he knows that he would make fool of himself. But I hope you will choose the right guy for you. I will take the leave." Luim didn't met my gaze and I know that he was trying hard to not to breakdown here. And he left the house with the broken face and maybe h-heart.

"It's okay. He need to accept the truth and I will tell Max to look after him." Shaub wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in his embrace.

We didn't say anything for a while just stay in each other embrace while collecting our thoughts and then I remembered why Luim might have come here searching for me.

"Mmmm Shaub! I need to go." I said pulling away and walked towards his bedroom without giving him chance to speak.

"Where are you going?" I hear him ask when I was looking for my car keys and my phone which rang at the same time.

"Hello! Bell. Yeah! I forgot about it. But now I will meet you guys at 4 straight in the airport." I answered looking at the mirror and tucked my hair at the side.

"No. I will ask mom for help and are you sure you would be alright?" I ask remembering about her fever and picked the car keys from the nightstand I then walk out the door with Shaub trailing behind me.

"Oh! I'm heading to pack my clothes. Okay. Bye. See ya." I was shoving my phone in my pant pocket when Shaub give me a questioning look.

"Shaub! I'm leaving today for the medical camp. I'm getting late so this is it." I said moving towards the front door but he hold my wrist and halt me on the track.

"How long?" He croaked out with utmost difficulty which was laced in his voice.

"Two months." I replied looking at his eyes which were begging me to don't go but I have made my decision.

"I love you." I recalled his voice and closed my eyes tightly and opened them giving a small smile to him. Then I sprinted out of the door and ran towards the elevator.

When the elevator door was closing I saw his mesmerizing deep blue orbs which made me to fall deeply and at the moment they were full of undeniable love for me. A part of me wanted him to run and stop me from leaving but another part wanted me to leave.

I left the person who told me he love me and I don't know whether I would regret it or.....
~~~~~~~
AN: Will she regret it or not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
1.6M 50.6K 43
Isla King grew up wealthy, but not as wealthy as Billionaire playboy Arturo Calendri. The family company was being taken over by Arturo's greedy fath...
107K 9.3K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
4.7M 123K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...