Present Mic x EraserHead x Al...

By AliArcher

Its exactly what the title says. In this however the Story lines not the same as the anime. The reader is imm... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
(Y/N) ALL TRANSFORMATION FORMS
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Character Form Updates #2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Characters. Part 1
Characters Part 2
Characters Part 3?
Chapter 29.
Character: Maid& Butlers
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Christmas Special
New Year Special.
The Finale

Chapter 20

2.5K 65 35
By AliArcher

Your POV
                  *In a dream*

Toshinori? Aizawa? Hizashi?
Anyone?!
Please someone, anyone. Is anyone alive?!
I looked around the burning school in search of anyone and especially my lovers.
But their... Was no one.
I ran through the corridors at lightning speed until i saw it.
All of boys were dead. They laid their. A dried stain from where tears where lined their faces. Their hands were all connected slightly and their lips had a slight smile. They died together and i let them die...
Why? Why did you let us die!
All of my listener's, our future. You took it all away! You could have saved us!
Its all your fault

Its all your fault!!!

                ×End of dream×

I woke uo screaming and crying. I ran out my room and flew down their stairs i slammed open aizawas bedroom door and he wasn't their. I ran to toshinori and hizashi and no body wa sin thrir room.
Shit, shit, shit.
Pleas ebe alive.
I legged it to the living room and at this point tears were swarming my face. I made it to the living room where some students were talking at the door with their teachers.
They were alive.
"Thank god."
I passed out on the floor before smiling.

Toru POV
I came to visit as my teachers had asked me to and i knew what it was about. We spent a few hours discussing the things i knew and what the situation was. I reassured them that the secret wouldn't be shared.

As i began to leave a naked suzuki ran in crying. His face filled with the fear. I knew that face.
It was the face when you watch somone you care about die.
"thank god"
Before anyone knew it he had collapsed.
What had he seen that made him so fearful?
I knew it had deeply affected suzuki. As he didn't care he was naked, he was crying and he had obviously just woken up.
I offered to help but they told me its best i leave.
I tried to argue but they all instantly dismissed me. I hope they can sort everything out.

No ones POV

They boys were taking care of suzuki which was the majority of the day as he wriggled, broke out into fevers, he even screamed and called their names out during his sleep. They knew suzuki was suffering night terrors. But was this due to the quirk used on him from before when he was captured? Or was it some sort of premonitions? No one knew what this all meant. But they all wanted to know, was this the first time or was this a regular occurrence.

When (Y/N) finally awoke, he kept touching his boyfriends faces and kissing them. He had never been so glad to see them and he told them what he saw.
He also explained he felt no quirk used on him, it wasn't a side effect but their was definitely energy being consumed inside himself so it was one of his quirks generating these thoughts. Whether they are premonitions or not. He simply didn't know.
They all sat down as they all tried making dinner. Hizashi managed to burn butter on toast. Oh and he burned the toast. Toshinori was no better. He tried cracking egg and their was more shell than egg. He also managed to burn rice in a rice maker. Eventually aizawa forced them out the kitchen where he made prawn bread, with sushi and onigiri with red bean paste.
It was a simple dinner but they could enjoy it together.
They put on a horror film and poor toshinori and aizawa had their arms squashed to death by hizashi and (Y/N).
When it reached midnight everyone knew it was time to go to sleep but one person claimed he would stay up. Everyone knew he was too afraid to fall asleep. In the end, they all went to sleep on hizashis super king sized bed. Thankfully, they all finally got some well deserved sleep after a losing battle while others slept like a rock.
For some though, the night was long as people stole their blanket, dominated the bed and even squashed them.

Finally they woke up and it was Monday. Toshinori was the first to get up at around 4am which he had became accustomed to when he use to train with Midoriya in the mornings.
Toshinori had called nezu about the dorms and when he finished his call he frantically woke everyone else up. The problem was, not everyone was all right with getting up this early. In fact none of them were.
They all shouted at toshinori until he eventually told them his oh so important news. They were ALL going to the dorms. EVERYONE. They all started to jump with joy and eventually they realised they wouldn't be in the same dorms though. But at least, they would be near each other. Right?
They all began packing their luggage. Before they left suzuki put a spell of sorts on the house. If anyone tried to enter, they would be deprived of oxygen but not enough to kill them.

They day began and everyone made their way to the car before packing their luggage and preparing for the most intense ride of their lives.

Your POV

The morning had been long. It started with toshinori then it was packing. Then it was making breakfast and apologies for the previous day. Then it was setting up the estates protection. Finally we reached the car. I had already shipped my most prized cars to my private house which was is England.
The house was under my real name. The only thing that i have left of my parents and my childhood. That mansion however is somewhat cursed. The curse follows:
Thee who lives here, be known as the ruler of hell. Once upon a red moon, shall the house be granted blood or face the death of a thousand lives.
Although it was a fake curse most of my family had been found dead in this house by a thousand wounds.
This house though, i knew for some reason i would need to live in it within the next few months. All. My senses were warning me. Prepare to leave Japan immediately. Protect your lovers. For soon, everything will change.
Of course i didn't tell the guys. I didn’t want to worry them. And in any case, i knew they are in danger and i can protect them.

On the drive i accidentally thought aloud.
"Hm... I wonder what the boys would do if i decided to become a full-time villain."
Once i realised i spoke my thoughts aloud my eyes diverted from the road to see their faces. None of them even seemed bothered by the question. I think my reaction surprised everyone.
They all most simultaneously stated they would stick by my side no matter what.
Did that mean... Then would become villains for me? Or just that they would protect me either way. To me ad long as they never left me, i didn't care who's side i was on.
The rest of the journey was awkward as no one wanted to speak.
As we drove up to the UA gates we saw a swarm of media.
"FUCKING MOVE YOU BASTARDS OR I WILL RUN YOU OVER!"
No one wanted to see if i kept that promise so they all moved out of the way. Shame i kinda wanted to kill someone... Stop thinking like that.

I crashed our car into a spot. My car took some damage and i wanted to die but no one elses car had any damage. I laughed as i stated a brilliant movie quote from one of my favourite films. "Fits like a glove~"
{If you get the quote ill give you a shoutout. First person only}
We all laughed as we made it to our allocated dorms. We all got to be together! We had a group hug while jumping and the students were laughing at us. To be fair we were like children who got to be in the same class.
We made it to our rooms and they were a lot smaller than i thought they would be. This especially the case for momo who had brought furniture that wouldn't even fit in her room.
I decided to fill my room with selves filled with manga, anime and games. I set up my Xbox360 and xbox1 on tv screen one. On the second screen i set up my play station consoles.
In the last corner of my room which wasn't my hanging bed or my wardrobe i set up a large desk which had speakers hizashi brought me, and i had 3 computer screens set up to a single PC console.
I finished earlier than expected and for fun i decided to go and have a look at the living quarters. All the students had gathered and were about to judge all the bedrooms. For fun i joined in but they had to be able to see my room. I agreed all i had to hide was nothing... As long as they don't look at my pc... Hehe... Ye....
We looked through everyone's room. Todoroki had managed a massive change and even i thought the amount of work he did was insane. Meanwhile Iida and other had plain rooms.
The girls had some cool rooms and others were as boring as toshinoris was at the mansion.
When we reached my room i decided to make sure no one else was in their like the boys as a surprise. Thankfully the coast was clear. The students flooded in and some instantly noticed my collections and were asking to burrow them.
Sadly, one student knocked my mouse and a image of hizashi and aizawa cuddling came up. Thank god it wasn't a video or something from our holiday that they saw. The guys of course knew it was made. I was joking when i said a video makes it last longer. They took it seriously. Mineta scrolled across one right and on my screen was Ashido Karma.
"Please stop. That was my brother."
I knew it was a lie but red hair didn't make it seem as a major lie. It even made it easier to believe. I should remove that image. I have moved on.
"Oh. So you did know our last teacher?"
"Ye. She got my brother killed and i blame her everyday. She was a villain and he was a hero. I don't know what made them fall in love. Was it the sense of danger and how it was forbidden or ignorance of being enemies. I don't care. Anyway this was my room wanna spy on the other teachers rooms? "
Everyone was grinning and prepared for the rooms.
We started with toshinori. He had a simple desk, bed and storage unit. Literally had the bare minimum.

Hizashi had his instruments, speakers, large bed with drapes and he even had his recording set. I guess he was a radio host. His radio was on every night and he never missed it. Maybe he missed it. But very rarely.

A while back we did the live show and everyone asked us questions of course aizawa answered none and that left the three of us to make lies or to tell the truth depending on the question.

The final room was aizawas. There was one thing he ha din the last house and that room was locked for good cause. I peeked in and saw bean bags and a hammock with a roll mat. He brought a collection of beds. None of his 'toys' were here so i let the students see his room. After all, it was literally only a room full of different comfort and beds.

The end of the day drew near and we rushed the students off to bed. We let them know lights would go out at 10:30pm. That gave them 30minuets to do whatever they wanted.

I hadn't seen any of my boyfriend's today noe that i think about it... They weren't in their rooms earlier. I knew they were going to be fine though. I made my way to my room and realised that their was now a staff messenger group. Brilliant i thought.

             *Teacher Group chat*

Me: Whats this group about?
Nezu: easy contact.

            Suzuki changed Nezu to
                   🐁White rat🐁

🐁White rat🐁:Seriously?
Me: I don't know what you are talking about.
Aizawa: This chats too noisy.

           Suzuki changed aizawa to
             ☕Sleeping Tdundre ☕

☕Sleeping Tdundre ☕: Im not a tsundre and seriously. Sleeping beauty reference?
🐁White rat🐁: suits you
Toshinori: Oh brilliant this chat is already chaos but nor worries. FOR I AM HERE.

    ☕Sleeping Tdundre ☕ changed   
                      Toshinori to
                🗾Smahing hero🗾

🗾Smahing hero🗾: Not all my moves have the word smash. Just a lot. How come hizashi and suzuki have no nickname.

          Hizashi change suzuki to
         ❤️Flustered Neko-chan❤️

❤️Flustered Neko-chan❤️: I do not get easily Flustered!

      Midnight changed hizashi to
               🤑PlayBoy🤑

🤑PlayBoy🤑: I ain't no player anymore.
Midnight: Sure....

          ❤️Flustered Neko-chan❤️
              changed midnight to
                          🔞18R🔞

🔞18R🔞: Right... Well goodnight.
🤑PlayBoy🤑:NIGHT!!!
🗾Smahing hero🗾: See ya
☕Sleeping Tdundre ☕: Finally sleep.
🐁White rat🐁: Work hard tomorrow and sleep well everyone.
❤️Flustered Neko-chan❤️: Night sleep well everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.5K 35
"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Quirk. Having a powerful Quirk is a fast...
82.7K 3.2K 31
COMPLETED Virtual. An underground pro-hero with a quirk similar to that of telepathy but can transmit a whole scenario into someone's mind. Through t...
50.7K 1.8K 12
(Erasermic fanfic for a contest by teckmonky on tumblr/Instagram.) Alternate Universe- no quirks. (You could probably read this and understand some o...
594K 22.5K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...