Rejected by my Best Friend (B...

By Vanilla_Creme

Emeli and Derek have been best friends ever since they could remember. Derek being the future alpha of the Sh... More

Rejected by my Best Friend
Perfect for Him
Happy Birthday...Mate?
So It's Really Over...
Hello Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome
Feedback?
Trapped in the Closet with an Idiot
Everything is Not What it Seems
New Recruits to the Army of Sluts
Halloween in April?
Kidnap Isn't Fun At All Pt. 1
Kidnap Isn't Fun At All Pt.2
Death at a...Graduation?
Prank Gone Wrong...In a Good Way?
Break Day
Surprise, Surprise
You've just been Girlified!
Here Comes the Bride
Not So Much a Happily Ever After.
ATTENTION- Bonus Chapter Pt. 1

Anybody agree with me??

11.4K 173 36
By Vanilla_Creme

I hate this story.

I'm sorry it's just...UGH.

I hate the way it was written and all of the spelling and grammatical errors and it just makes me twitch.

Honestly, the day when your own writing gives you a headache is when you know that something was seriously wrong with you when you wrote it.

Plus I went too fast with the plot. There could've been way more chapters if I would just slow the hell down and stop being so eager. Like seriously it was in a one month period for a good ten chapters before her pregnancy.

It's also extremely cliche and has no surprises at all. It's so obvious what is going to happen when and where.

UGH!

I love this book, I really do, but I also hate it for all of these fatal flaws.

Yeah so it was my first official Wattpad story but it's just poorly written, completely expected and is quite boring.

But if you loved it despite all of the problem areas I salute you!

Soo yeah this was just a short rant after reading this story for the first time in a while.

Byee!

Adios!

^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 88 12
"You just don't get it, do you," I sigh rubbing my temples together. π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘡𝘡π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘒𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 "I, Noelle Wilson, accept your...
185K 2.6K 56
Finding your soulmate in a werewolf community is the greatest thing that could happen to you. But not to Chase. Chase, the soon-to-be Alpha of the B...
425K 11.5K 23
#274 in soulmate #296 in Werewolf 9/17/16 He seems nervous and then he takes a deep breath and speaks up and his words are like venom piercing throug...
623 5 48
Claire always dreamt on having a normal life but never had one. She grew up in a small town but moved to a city when she was ten with her stepmom and...