𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮 21+ | K...

By anonjinnie

''Ahhh... Tae... This is so wrong...'' I moaned. ''It is not wrong when you do it with someone you love'' Tae... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine *21+
Chapter Ten *21+
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen *21+
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen *18+
Chapter Sixteen *21+
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three *18+
Chapter Twenty Four *21+
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six *21+
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One *21+
Chapter Thirty Two *21+
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Update and rants thingy

Chapter Twenty One

6.5K 189 63
By anonjinnie

(Your POV)

''Love you so bad, love you so bad... Neol wihae yeppeun geojiseul bijeonae! Love it's so mad~ Love it's so mad, neol jiweo neoye inhyeongi doeryeo hae! I'm so sick of this fakeu love~'' I sang their song emotionally.

This song is really good. I loved it so much. Taehyung's really handsome in the music video. He looks so... Precious.

Did he sing that part just to point it at me? Hmmm... Maybe?

I'd finished the meeting and I swear I'm so tired from last night. I need to tell them that they're deserved the awards. Namjoon is a great leader. I'm not telling he is the only great leader, all of the Kpop industry leaders in a group is great. 

''Y/N, what the hell? Why so emotional??'' Changwook laughing at me. I pout.

''Yah! Where's the knock?'' I glared at him and flustered. OMG!

''I just want to but hearing how emotionally you sing, I decided not to interrupted'' He said.

''What the hell you want?" I said.

''You're friends I mean... That Namjoon and Yoongi are coming?'' he said.

''Ahhh, let them in'' I said. He nodded and walk out.

I look at my watch. It's already 1 a.m. and I still finishing proposing with Changwook.

The door then opens and revealed both of them with Changwook.

''Woaaaahhh!'' they both gasped looking around my office.

''Have a sit, sir'' I smiled. I walk to them.

''By the way, Y/N. I almost finish it in about 60%'' he said.

''Continue it tomorrow, we will start it at 8 in the morning. The meeting will start at 8 pm, right? So, we do have a lot of time to finish it'' I said. He nodded.

''Yes, ma'am'' he said and walks out.

''It's so exciting to see them calling you ma'am, boss and all'' Namjoon chuckled.

''Shut up!'' I laughed.

''Are you sure we can do our works here?'' said Yoongi. I nodded and gave them the Wifi password.

''Have fun'' I said. They both then started their works. 

To see how serious Namjoon and Yoongi discussed their songs makes me feel proud to know them. They do it for ARMY and because I'm an ARMY I felt myself a precious though! Yoongi said this is top secret and I laughed.

''Y/N, are you sure we both didn't disturbing you?'' said Namjoon.

''Nah, I loved to heard it all'' I said.

''Pabo Y/N'' Yoongi laughed.

After 2 hours finishing the proposing, I saw both of them already shut their laptop and playing with their phone.

''Are you guys waiting for me?'' I said.

''Of course, we are! You're a woman!'' Namjoon rolled his eyes.

''Ayyy...'' I laughed. 

''I'm so hungry...'' I pout.

''Let's go! I saw McD there'' said Yoongi pointed to the glass window of my office.

''Yeah, I forgot about that!'' I run to him and look at the glass window.

''Your office is so high!'' Namjoon said looking down from the glass window. I laughed and nods.

''But, it's pretty... You can see everything here'' said Yoongi.

''Yeah...'' I said. But then, my stomach grumbled. Both of them look at me.

''W-What?'' I blush and pat my stomach.

''Yeah, you're hungry Y/N... Come on'' Namjoon laughed.

I just rolled my eyes and smile. I take my bag and three of us walking out from the building to the McD.

''Heyyy, Taehyung just texted me where we both at. I mean me and Yoongi hyung...'' Namjoon smiled at his phone.

''He said, this lately me and Yoongi hyung always been out together'' Namjoon laughed.

''LOL WTF NAMGI?!'' Yoongi laughs when he saw the text from Taehyung.

''I ship Namgi tbh lmao'' I laugh.

 ''Yah!'' Both of them laughed.

''He said he wants to join us...'' said Namjoon.

''And I'm dead'' I gasped and quickly looks around.

''You better lookout. I'm scared he might see you'' said Yoongi. I nodded. Thank God I've finished my foods.

I then get up and waving at both of them. Before that, I quickly walk to the counter and order ice cream for the dessert. 

I smiled widely as I got the ice cream and walks outside.

Incoming call from ''Mommy <3'' refers to my aunt.

I happily accepted.

''AUNTY?! YES?'' I said.

''Wow? Why so happy dear?'' she said. I chuckled.

''I have a lot of gossips to tell you right away!'' I said.

''You need to dear. Oh, btw you need to come home soon cause dad bought something for you'' she said.

''Can I know what is that?!'' I smiled.

''Sure, get home first'' aunt teased me. I chuckled.

''Okay, I will-'' I stopped.

My hand weakly going down as I saw that guy. 

''Y/N? Hello? Y/N?!'' Hearing my aunt yelled from the phone.

He is staring at me like that. No smile on his face but only a sad, hurt and disappointed face.

"T-Tae-"

"Wah... It's been a long time right? It's great to see how happy are you without me isn't it?" He said.

I can't control my face and my tears. My hands shaking as I try to hold him but he backs off.

"I hate you so much. You left me and lied to me. Don't you ever appear in my face again..." he said coldly without looking at my face and walk away. 

I kneeled down as he finished his word. My body turns weak. My cries become louder than before.

"T-Taehyung!" I clenched my fist. It's hurt me deeply. 

"Y/N? Yahhh!!!" I heard Changwook's voice behind me. 

"Wook-ah... He h-hates me!  He hates me!" I clenched onto his shirt and cried. Changwook just listened to me and hugs me back.

"Let's go home and tell me everything" he then lifted me up to his car. 

(Taehyung POV)

I chuckled as I saw the text from Namjoon hyung. He got mad when I shipped them. I almost there since I just walk there to find the McD. Suddenly, I saw a girl just coming out while talking to her phone. My legs stopped as I saw that face.

Her face. Y/N. 

It was really her. She talks in Korean. It was her. Her beautiful smile that makes me go crazier every day. 

Then, our eyes met. She stopped and looks at me in shock.

"T-Tae..." she called me. Oh, how happy I am when she called my name. I missed that voice so much. 

But, I can't forgive her for what she did to me, to my grandma and to my members. 

It's hurt me so much, so much that I can't stop for hating her. It's hurt me so much too that how she can smile happily when I hurt deeply thinking about her, thinking about where she had gone and thought about my faults to her.

It's made me angry. I hate it! How could she do this to me?!

"Wah... It's been a long time right? It's great to see how happy are you without me isn't it?" I said.

I saw her tears and her body shaking. It makes me weak so much that I want to run and hugs her tightly. But I can't. She hurts me.

She then slowly trying to touch me but I quickly back off. She can't touch me or I'm gonna lose my mind.

"I hate you so much. You left me and lied to me. Don't you ever appear in my face again.." I said coldly and walked away from her. I can't stand there any longer or I'm gonna takes her in my arm. She's my baby.

I quickly ran to the other side as I kneeling down letting out my tears. It's hurt me more when I heard her calling my name.

I quickly text Namjoon hyung that I can't come. 

Y/N... Why you do this to me?!

I loved you! I loved you so much! But why?!

(Y/N's Aunt POV)

I heard it all from Changwook. Poor my Y/N. I need to do something about this!  

"Mom? Why noona is cryi-"

"It's all my faults, Son..." I said to my son, Onew.

"What do you mean? What have you done?" He said looking at me.

"I've made her broke. I am selfish! I... I" I cried. He then hugs me.

"It's not your faults trust me, mom..." Said Onew.

"Y/N decided to help us, she understands your condition right now isn't?" He said.

"But, I have blocked her from her love..." I cried.

"Mom... You want her to be happy right?" He looks into my eyes. I nodded.

"Then, let's help her," he said. I nodded.

"Yes... Let's help her!" I hugged my son. I need to makes Y/N happy! She is my daughter and my cousin. She deserves happiness...

(Your POV)

"Noona! Come on!!! Open the door please!" Onew voices from the outside of my room. 

I can't stop crying. I'm so broken. I'm so depressed.

''Noona! It's been a week you didn't come out! Please noona!'' he said. My aunt, uncle, Rose and Onew had been knocking my door. 

''Go away Onew... I need my times alone...'' I said.

''Noona... At least, you need to eat for your energy! It's so dangerous noona!'' Onew cried.

I chuckled. I wiped my tears and let my head on the door.

''Onew, I promised I will go out and eat a lot until I vomit,'' I said.

''Noona!!!'' He calling me again. I sighed and slowly sat down and landing my back on the door.

I look at my room. 

She gave me enough. More than enough what of what I need. But now, she's blaming herself t was her faults that I broke with Taehyung. It was not. 

I had sent the letters under the door to Onew so he can deliver it to my aunt. It was not her fault. It was mine for not telling him.

My stomach grumbled again... My body feels so weak. I really need some energy but right now, I don't have any courage to meet anyone. It's hurt to see the others hurt too because of me.

(Taehyung POV)

''Tae?'' Jimin comes to me. 

''Huh?'' I look at him weirdly.

''You've been daydreaming too much?'' he chuckled.

''Nah... I'm just... Tired...'' I sighed. Jimin then sat in front of me.

''You sure? I don't think so... It must have been something right? Now, tell me'' he looks at me. I can't lie to Jimin, he knows everything about me. 

''But please promise me, do not tell about this to anyone! No one!'' I said. He nodded.

''That seems serious I guess?'' He said.

''It is! I saw Y/N!'' I said.

''WHAT?!!!'' He gasped. I quickly shut his mouth with my large hand.

''Yah! Slow down!'' I said. He then nods.

''Sorry! Wait, are you serious? You saw Y/N?!'' He said again.

''Yeah, she even called my name...'' I said. Jimin sat beside me.

''W-What did she say? Did she tell you why she left?'' he said. I shook my head.

''Nah... She just standing there crying...'' I said.

''Of course, she's crying!'' Jimin groaned.

''What should I do Jimin-ah?! I'm so hurt! But at the same time I missed her so much!'' I cried.

''Did you just left her like that?'' he said.

''I said... Do not appear in front of me again...'' I said. Jimin then facepalming.

''You are an idiot Kim Taehyung...'' Jimin sighed.

''W-What?! Why?!'' I pout.

''You should listen to her first before you said that shit!'' He groaned again.

''Why should I listen to her when she really leaves me?!'' I said.

''She must have her reason why she leaves you, Tae! She loved you and there must be a big problem she faced until she makes her decision to leave you!'' said Jimin. 

I stopped talking for a while. 

''W-What do you mean by that?'' I look at him. Jimin then patted my shoulder.

''You know right she really loved your grandmother, you and you! Did you think she just left for fun? For ditching you? Especially she's leaving her friends behind to go here! What do you think?'' Said Jimin.

Wait... What if all the things he said were true?! Shit! Why I never think about this!

''Did you tell her that you... Hates her?!'' Said Jimin. I gulped.

''TAEHYUNG! OH, MAN!'' Jimin sighed and plopped on the bed frustratingly.

''WHAT?! I just... I was too mad last night! I can't think anything!'' I said.

''You are so fucking dead...'' Jimin glared at me.

''Are you on her side?!'' I glared at him.

''Because Y/N is a woman who never leaves anything behind except if she had a big fucking problem!'' said Jimin.

''Yah... Oh god just please help me!'' I kneeled down.

''I don't want to lose her again... Not again Jimin... I fucking loved her...'' I cried.

''Then, meet her. Talks to her! Gives her chances!'' Said Jimin.

''But, what if she really leave me?! What if she has someone else?!'' I said.

''Then, makes her yours Tae...'' Jimin looks at me.

''You're big enough to settle this. She's yours, right? Don't let someone snatch her and you will regret it in your whole life'' he said. 

''Let me think about this...'' I sighed.

''Well... It's up to you. I helped you and I'm done counseling you like a mama!'' Jimin rolled his eyes and walk out of my room.

''Oh Y/N... Forgive me...'' I cried and mourning her names all night long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.7K 32
COMPLETED Sugar Daddy and his Sugar Baby Rated R "I love the gasp you make in my ear on the first thrust!" He said falling on the bed beside me. I n...
93.8K 3.2K 32
'You thought you could escaped from me didn't you' he says with a growl. Okay that is scary. 'W-who are you' I say while he gets closer to me. I push...
61.3K 2.6K 40
"I'm okay I think, how long does this stuff usually last?" "A few hours, you should be fine by the time you wake up...can I ask a favor from you?" "S...
603K 23.1K 86
I want to grab her tiny slim waist and pulled her closer to me whenever she gives me her bright innocent smile, I want to hear her screams when she r...