Hunger Games Oneshots and Pre...

By cherryluvgoddess

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!! Technically the title says it all. I do Gale, Peeta, Cato, Marvel and Jason. If... More

Key
Your District
How you meet
Age
Nicknames
Cuddles
Couples Costumes (AU)
His Favorite Outfit On You
A/N
They hear you singing
His favorite hairstyle on you
Physical trait he loves about you
Who has a crush on you
Disney Couple That Represents You Guys
Who You're Jealous Of
Caught Making Out
You Get Hurt
His Favorite Color On You
Your Favorite Modern TV Show You Watch Together
He Gets You A Pet
He picks out your swimsuit
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!!!!!
His Jealousy Level
He Gets Jealous (His POV)
He makes you a necklace
Matching Outfits
Matching Tattoos (AU)
Phone Names
Couple Truth or Dare (Your POV)
What color you dye your hair
Finnick Odair Catch-Up: Part 1
Finnick Catch-Up: Part 2
Finnick Catch-Up: Part 3
Cato Oneshot: Love Starts In Strange Ways
I'm starting a prom series!
Prom Dress
Promposal Poster
Your Prom Shoes
His Tux
Your Slow Song
New Story!!
You guys are voted prom queen and king
Your Prom Hairstyle (Long Hair)
Prom Hairstyle (Short hair)
Your favorite picture of him
His favorite picture of you
Cute Couple Pictures
Another Girl Flirts With Him (AU) - Part 1
Another Girl Flirts With Him (Final Part)
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
20th Century Disney Movie You Two Watch Together
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
They Walk In On You Changing
How You Guys Sleep
Where you two had your first date (slight AU)
Marvel One-shot: Something a little more
Cato Oneshot: Yours Forever
What your parents think of them
Haymitch Catch-Up Part 1
Haymitch Catch Up Part 2
HOLY FRICK
Haymitch Catch Up Part 3
Haymitch Catch-up Part 4
Haymitch Catch-up Final Part
You Scare/Prank Them (Slight Modern AU)
His Drunk Texts (Modern AU)
Cato Oneshot: I'm Sorry!
Finnick One Shot: Whatever Pretty Boy
Your EX wants you back
Follow me on Quotev!
The Anime You Watch Together
Anime You Like But He Hates
Sorry...

Another girl flirts with him (AU) - Part 2

3.7K 33 13
By cherryluvgoddess

(This will be only Marvel because I ran out of time. Again. School is terrible. Plus, this preference kinda counts  as a Oneshot, because of how long it is. Hope you enjoy!)

Marvel: 

       You and Marvel were at an amusement park for your birthday. You guys went on roller coasters, the Ferris wheel, and a whole bunch of other rides that left the two of you laughing by the end. It was getting closer to nighttime, and Marvel convinced you to spend the rest of the time playing games for prizes. 

         "Come on, babe. Let's do the bottle knock-down." You giggled and let you boyfriend pull you over to the booth. 6 bottles were stacked up like a pyramid and a basket of baseballs sat beside it. A girl your age (A/N: Just pretend you are 16 in this if you aren't already) looked up from the magazine she was reading. She stared at you with her grey eyes and grimaced. Then, she glanced over at Marvel. A sly smirk spread across her tanned face. The girl stood up and shook her medium length, dark brown hair over her shoulder. She walked over to you too and leaned in front of Marvel, giving him a full shot of her chest. Marvel gave her a disgusted look.

            "One round, please," he said, slamming $3 in front of her and grabbing your hand. She smiled and took the cash. The girl grabbed 3 baseballs and set them in front of you two.

            Just try and knock down the bottles." Marvel reached for one, but the girl held her hand up. "Except, new rule for you two. Knock the bottles down in one throw with only one of the balls, I'll give you your prize. Simple as that. Don't knock all of them down in one throw... you have to break up with her and come with me." Your eyes widened and Marvel squeezed your hand. He grabbed the first baseball and threw. But, because of stress, he missed. Second ball hit the tower, but only knocked down the top three. Only one left. Marvel made you look at him. You did, and he gave  you a passionate kiss. 

          "Y/N, you know I love you. I will do this. Ok?" You smiled and kissed him again.

           "I love you, too, Marvel. Good luck." He grinned and you both turned back. The girl grimaced at you. Marvel picked up the last baseball... and threw. Everything went in slow motion right at that moment. The baseball hit the pyramid and five bottles toppled to the ground. The last one teetered to the side....... AND FELL DOWN!!!!!!! You cheered and hugged your boyfriend. He laughed and hugged you back, kissing the top of your head. The girl glared at you and pulled out a piece of paper. She wrote something down and handed it to Marvel.

            "Here's your prize. My number. Call me," she said, smirking. Marvel glared at her, but before he could open his mouth, someone else took care of it. 

              "CRYSTAL!!!!!!!!" The girl's smirk fell and she looked terrified. I whirled my head around to see a man in his 30's with spiky black hair and a muscular figure. 

               "M-M-Mr. Lewis. What brings you here?" She innocently asked, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. 

              "I'll tell you what! I just got something terrible from this nice young lady/man." A boy/girl walked next to him and your face lit up.

             "BFF/N!" He/She smiled at you and waved. Mr. Lewis raised an eyebrow. 

             "You know him/her?" You nodded.

              "He/She's my best friend." The man nodded. 

              "That explains a lot. Well, anyway. He/She took a very interesting video that I think all of you should see. BFF/N?" BFF/N pulled out her phone and showed it in front of you, Marvel, and Crystal. It was a video of Crystal making that new rule for the game when you first showed up. And then another video where Marvel won, and Crystal handed him her number as the prize. The videos ended and you were smiling like an idiot. Crystal's mouth was open. Mr. Lewis crossed his arms.

               "Care to explain?" 

               "I'm sorry, sir. It won't happen again."

                "That's right, it won't," he said. Crystal sighed in relief and sent a smug look towards you. 

                "Because you're fired!" Crystal screeched.

                "WHAT?!?!?!?!" 

                 "You heard me. Take your stuff and leave. That nice girl, Macey, who interviewed last week will be taking your place." Crystal fumed and sent you a death glare, before stomping off. Mr. Lewis went behind the game counter and handed you, Marvel, and BFF/N these...

    Your eyes widened. 

    "T-Thank you, sir." He smiled.

    "No problem. Happy Birthday." And with that, he walked off. You stared after him in disbelief.

     "How the hell did he know it was my birthday?!" You heard BFF/N's muffled chuckle behind the panda she/he chose to hold. 

     "I might have mentioned it." You rolled your eyes and picked up the Akita and hamster plushies, while Marvel held the Penguin. 

     "Wanna head back to my place and ration all of these amazing things between us?" BFF/N asked. You and your boyfriend nodded and headed back to BFF/N's house. Marvel kissed you before you got in the car. You smiled into the kiss.

     'Best birthday ever.'

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! Again, I'm sorry that I ran out of time. School's getting in the way. But, I'm really happy to be posting this! Requests are still open, btw. Hope you liked it and keep a look out for future chapters! Bye!!

      -ILoveJonathanOaks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 684 19
° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° "Are you ready to own up for your crimes?" "What did I do?" "Steal my heart." A Newsies x reader one shots books. Only...
223K 4.8K 100
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 gif series all movies. gn.
358K 5.8K 37
"𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐬?" "𝐀 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?" "𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝." Oneshots and Imagines abo...
5.5K 866 8
Copyright© 2023. All rights reserved. Meet Yasmin El-suraj, the epitome of determination. Defying the stifling norms of a judgmental society, Yasmin...