Gakuen Babysitters: Minori Ai...

By SayakoKomori

Hello everyone, this is my Idol OC name is Minori Aijima. She's an idol daughter as "Starish Princesses" grou... More

Characters
Aijima's House
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Gakuen Babysitters: {Halloween Event}
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Event: Christmas Ball Party
1.3K!?!? (A/N)
(Special Guests) Concert [Completed]
A/N: ATTENTION!

Chapter 2

2.3K 27 36
By SayakoKomori

The next morning, the maid open the door when the butler walked in.

Maid 1st: Lady Minori, it's time for wake up~

She said to making me groan when I turn over and the butler chuckle as then...

Mina & Minori: AAAAH!

We squealing because the butler tickling us when we giggles.

Minori: Stop it~!

Butler 1st: Give up?

Minori: I give up, just STOB IT!

((A/N: SOUND LIKE JIN OPPA FROM BTS! WHERE'S MY ARMY!!))

Butler & Maid 1st: Hahaha.

The butler stopped tickle us when Mina and I panting.

Mina: You meanie!

Butler 1st: Haha, I'm sorry. Now, lady Minori, you'll be late for school.

Minori: Oh right, can you change me?

Butler 1st: Of course.

He said when I get off my bed, the maid walked to my little sister Mina. I walked to him as space when the butler lift the magic blanket up as shaking it up, he drop it down because I wear a new uniform, white high socks and brown shoes.

((A/N: Don't ask me like that -_- it's a magic))

Minori's Mind: Amazing about the fits are perfectly.

I feel happy when I turn around... I shock what I saw Mina wear green dress and black shoes.

Mina's dress:

Minori: So cute~!

I said to make Mina giggling when the butler was brushing my hair with the hairbrush softly then he put the green headband on top of my head.

Butler 1st: All done, lady Minori.

Minori: Thanks.

I said when I lift my little sister Mina as she hugged me gently, I hear the door are knocked.

Minori: Hm?

Butler 2nd: Lady Minori, the breakfat is ready from in the dining room.

Minori: Oh thank you.

I said to walk out my room with my little sister Mina when I goes to the downstairs then walked to the dining room.

Mina & Minori: Good morning mother and father~

Cecilia: Good morning, our beautiful daughters~

Cecil: Morning our princesses.

After the breakfast, I drink some orange juice and Mina drink some milk when she sighs happily to making me giggling. I stood up when I lift my little sister Mina up and I hold her as she grabs my shirt with her small fingers.

Minori: We're off the school.

Cecilia: Alright, be careful you two.

Mina & Minori: Okay.

The butler walked toward to me when he hand me the school bag and I took my bag, I walked out of the dining room when the maid who open the door and I walk outside.

Maid 1st: Have a good day for school, Lady Minori and Lady Mina!

Mina: Bye-bye!

Minori: See you!

*In Morinomiya School*

*In Babysitter Club*

Yoshihito: Hey, that looks good on you, Minori-chan.

He said to making me giggling when I spoke.

Minori: Why thank you, Yoshihito.

I set my little sister Mina down when she take off the black shoes and Yoshihito speak.

Yoshihito: But I'm shocked that the old cheapskate as I bought a middle school uniform and you'll only be wearing for a few months.

I sweat drop and laughed nervous when the door are slide to open and I turned my head... it's Ryuuichi.

Minori: Oh good morning, Ryuu-kun.

Ryuuichi: Ah. G-Good morning to you, Minori-chan.

He said when he blushes turn red, as he set his little brother down. Kotarou take off his shoes when Yoshihito yawning and he walk away as I looked at Yoshihit and speak.

Minori: You know, I don't think the chairwoman isn't a cheapskate at all.

Ryuuichi: Oh, we'd better get going, Minori-chan.

Minori: Alright.

Yoshihito: See you later, you two.

Ryuuichi: Kotarou.

He call out his little brother when Kotarou turn his head to glance at his big brother.

Ryuuichi: I'll be back for lunch.

Ryuuichi: Wake up for Usaida-san if you need anything, okay?

Minori: Alright Mina, I'll be back for lunch. You can go play with someone, okay?

Ryuuichi: Let's go Minori-chan.

Minori: Okay.

I said, we went out the babysitter club room when he slide close the door to left. We walked away when the kids watched them go. Ryuuichi and I walked to the hallway, but everyone was laughed softly and confused.

Minori's Mind: That's weird...

Ryuuichi's Mind: People seem to be laughing as we pass by...

???: Hey, Kashima and Aijima.

Minori: Oh, good morning Hayato.

Ryuuichi: Kamitani! Good morning.

Ryuuichi: Hey, Kamtani...

Ryuuichi: Is there something weird about us?

Minori: It's my first day in this uniform, so...

Hayato: Yeah, there is.

Minori & Ryuuichi: There is?

Hayato: What were you two thinking about dragging the kids out of here with you?

Minori: What?

Ryuuichi and I turn around when we saw the kids was there.

Ryuuichi: Kotarou? What are you doing here?

Minori: You too, Mina..

Mina & Ryuuichi: And you guys...

Ryuuichi bend his knee down on the floor when I bend my knees on the floor, Kotarou and Mina walked to us. Kotarou hugged his big brother and Mina hugged me when Taka spoke.

Taka: Kotarou and Mina wanted to follow you, so we came with them.

Ryuuichi: Kotarou...

Minori: Mina... you shouldn't follow me, I have to go to class with them.

Mina: I know Minori-neechan! But... you forgotten goodbye kiss.

She said when she pout to making me chuckle and I stroke Mina's hair softly.

Minori: I know, I know. I'm sorry for forgotten, Mina.

I said when Taka spoke.

Taka: Hey, Ryu and Minori! Play with us!

Kirin: Play!

Takuma: Yeah, play!

Kazuma: Play...

Ryuuichi: Guys, you'r making a scene!

Minori: Please quiet down!

Hayato: Taka, shut your mouth right now.

Taka: I wanna play with Ryu and Minori!

Hayato: Shut it.

Kirin, Taka and Kazuma's face are blue because they're fear when Ryuuichi and I turn our head to look at Hayato as Ryuuichi spoke.

Ryuuichi: Kamitani, please stop threatening small children!

Minori: Agreed with Ryuu-kun, just stop it!

Taka: I... I...

Taka: Nii-chan, you poopiehead!

He yelled at his big brother when he turn around to run away.

Ryuuichi: Taka!

Minori: Don't run!

Taka didn't listen to us because he still crying and keep running the hallway, but he bumped the person's leg when he fall back down as Ryuuichi catch Taka.

Ryuuichi: Taka!

He look up at the girl when he spoke.

Ryuuichi: Sorry about that.

???: "Sorry" won't cut it.

She said to make me twitches my eyebrow when I glance to death stare at the girl... is Maria Inomata.

Maria: What are children doing in our middle school?

Maria: We can't have you turning our school into a playground to suit your needs.

Kirin, Takuma & Kazuma: S-Scary!

They started to crying to making me angry when I let go of my little sister Mina as I stood up to goes to them.

Ryuuichi: S-Sorry! I'll take them away right no-

*SLAP!*

Everyone gasp as widen their eyes because I slap Maria's cheek hard with my hand when I glare at her before I spoke.

Minori: You made them cry... it's pissed me of. You are... WORTHLESS UNLIKE YOU!?

Maria: !?

Minori: So get lost!

I yelled at her when I turn around to walk away from her as I goes to my little sister Mina and pick her up with my hands then hold her, Mina grabs my shirt with her small fingers. I look at the children when I speak.

Minori: Children, it's alright.

Minori: Hayato, help with Ryuu-kun.

Hayato: Uh, sure.

Ryuuichi and Hayato picks up the kids when we walked away to take the kids to the babysitter club room.

Student Boy 7th: That's Inomata from the gifted class, right?

Student Boy 7th: She's top of the class, but she's so mean...

Student Boy 9th: I hear Kashima's looking after those kids because he lost his parents.

Student Girl 8th: She was way too hard on him.

Student Boy 9th: And I hear Aijima's rich girl as princess, because she's an idol, I'm jealous of Kashima has his an idol Aijima-chan. She hate Maria who made the kids are cry.

Maria: ...

Maria walk away through the hallway when she saw... it's Mrs. Kamitani was carried a lot of the binders of papers.

Shizuka: Oh, Inomata-san.

Shizuka: Were there children crying over just now?

Shizuka: Or, did I just imagine it?

Maria: Yes, there were children here causing a scene.

Maria: I issued a warning to the boy who'd brought them here.

Shizuka: And what happened to your cheek?

Maria: ...

~Flashback as what happen~

Minori: You made them cry... it's pissed me off. You are... WORTHLESS UNLIKE YOU!?

Maria: !?

Minori: So get lost!

~End of flashback~

Maria: That new girl... who slap me.

Shizuka: Let me guess, the new student?

Maria: ...Yes.

Shizuka: Oh dear.

Maria and Shizuka walked to the hallway as carried the binders of papers when she spoke.

Maria: Regardless of their circumstances, but not every students here as has time to play with children the way they does.

Shizuka: Inomata-san, as the top student in the gifted class, but you have a lot on your shoulders.

Shizuka: It must be hard.

Maria: It certainly isn't.

Maria: To study hard is every student's duty.

Shizuka: True enough.

Shizuka: Hm. Oh that's right, Inomata-san.

She stopped walking when she look at Maria as she spoke.

Shizuka: I'd like to ask a favor of you.

*Back to Babysitter Club room*

Ryuuichi: Guys, we're back in the daycare, so you can relax now.

Hayato: Hm?

Hayato and Ryuuichi glance at Yoshihito was still sleep when I sigh and speak.

Minori: Hayato. Wake him up.

*WHACK*

Yoshihito: Ouch!

Hayato: Get up already!

Yoshihito: Where did that come from?

Hayato: Idiot!

Ryuuichi: Kotarou?

Ryuuichi places his hand on Kotarou's head and rubbed it when he spoke.

Ryuuichi: You don't have to be sad, Kotarou.

Ryuuichi: It's my fault and she yelled. Because I didn't notice you were there.

Minori: It's not your fault, Ryuu-kun... because I blame that stupid girl Maria, it's all her fault.

???: How could I know if you think it's my fault?

Everyone turned our head as we saw... it's Maria.

Maria: You two are in the babysitter club, aren't you?

Maria: You two need to be more aware of what's happening around you.

Ryuuichi: R-Righ-

Minori: Mind your business!

Ryuuichi: Minori-chan!

He tried to stop me but I ignore to continue to speak.

Minori: I don't know why are you here, stupid Maria!

Maria: ...

Yoshihito: Oh? Looks like Minori-chan hates Maria.

Ryuuichi: What!?

Minori: Correct. It's all her fault! Because she made the children cry!

Minori: So why are you here!

Maria: ...Ms. Kamitani's son forgot his lunch, so she asked me to bring it.

Yoshihito hear the vibrant from his phone when he take his phone out of the pocket and he look at it...

Ryuuchi: I see...

Ryuuchi took the lunchbox with his hands when she spoke.

Maria: I've done what she asked, so I'll be--

Yoshihito: Ow, ow, ow!

Yoshihito: My stomach.... suddenly, my stomach is killing me!

He said when his face are blue.

Minori: Yoshihito, are you okay?

Yoshihito: I don't think I am!

Yoshihito: Hayato, Ryu, take me to the nurse's office right now!

Yoshihito: Which means... Minori-chan, and you there!

Maria & Minori What!

Yoshihito: Would you look after the children until I return?

Yoshihito: Please!

Maria: Wait-

Minori: Do whatever you want.

Minori: Just get some rest.

Yoshihito: Thanks a bunch.

Hayato and Ryuuchi took Yoshihito to go to the nurse's room.

Minori: You should leave. I can handle it in here by myself, so go back to class.

Maria: You probably hate me... since he asked for my help, it would be irresponsible of to leave without permission.

I scoffed.

Minori: "Without permission" is my line.

Maria: ...

Minori: You're Inomata Maria from Class A.

Maria: !?

Minori: I'm Aijima Minori from Class C.

Minori: Everyone knows me as "Starish Princesses" an idol, it's real me.

Maria: I see... well... would you like me to hold the baby for you?

Minori: Huh?

Maria: I-It's not like because I want to hold her!

Maria: But now that I've accepted the task, I feel that I should help out!

Minori: Maria, you're too loud and you made Midori cry.

Maria: Eh?

Midori tears drop from her eyes when she started to cry.

Minori: There, there Midori~ don't be afraid. Don't be afraid~

Maria: What's that supposed to mean?

Maria: Ouch!

She close her eye when she turn her head to look at the kids as she open her eye.

Taka: You villain!

Kirin: You'll pay this time!

Taka: We're gonna beat you up!

Takuma & Kazuma: Get her!

Maria: ...

She get angry.

Maria: Who are you calling a villain!?

Taka, Kirin, Takuma and Kazuma's face blue because they're scared when they run away from her. Maria stopped when she looked at them was under the table because they're whimpered. I sighed when I saw... Maria's eyes are tears.

Minori: Children, come here.

Minori: You should apologize to Maria.

Minori: You shouldn't call her "Villain". That's not nice.

Maria: I don't want them to apologize because they were forced to.

Maria: But I suppose this is hard on you, too.

Maria: Having to care for such disobedient children...

Maria: But you must not have any proper free time.

Maria: It's truly pitiable.

Minori: You're an idiot.

Maria: !?

Minori: Being with these kids has been a lot of fun for both my sister and me.

Maria: Why...

Maria: Why are you hate me like that! You slap me from this morning!

Maria: Yes, I know! You're not pitiable at all!

Maria: Look at how much they all like you because you're popular!

Maria: And, of course, I'm the one everybody hates!

Maria: Studying is the only thing as I'm good at!

Maria: Which means...

Maria: Studying is all I have.

Maria's Mind: But... the harder I study, the more alone I become.

I sigh when I stood up to walked toward to her and I bend my knees on the floor. I wipes the tears away from Maria's eye with my finger when she gasps and she looked at me then I spoke.

Minori: You're an idiot... study is study, no matter what you have to work. No matter how people who hate you because you are... painful.

Maria: !?

I kisses Maria's forehead softly when Kirin spoke.

Kirin: Onee-chama, please don't cry!

Taka: I'm sorry.

Takuma: Sorry.

Kazuma: Yeah.

Maria: What... why are you crying, too?

Maria still crying when she hugged the children as they're crying.

Minori's Mind: I don't know why Maria started crying. But she's painful...

Minori's Mind: But the warmer and more reassured you feel, the more the tears flow.

(Cecil's song)

Minori: 🎶Listor Lu Jineil Los Agna 

(AGUNA no uta wa ai no uta) 

Ohroizz Wellt Mollvait...
(Onegaishi koi wo hakobu nari...)🎶

Maria and the kids looked at me when I continue to singing.

Minori: 🎶Vi Kizz El Muse Feilis Wiltz Agna
(AGUNA no uta wa MYUUZU no uta)
Enne Fel Colfin Reijistar...
(Soushi oto wa michibiite...)🎶

I offered my hand toward to Maria when she accept to take my hand as I stood up to pull her up as imagine the spring before I continue to singing while Maria was shocked to look around.

Minori: 🎶Ka no hi no nukumori
Mune no oku nokotteru
Mahou no jubaku ga
Tokete yuku...🎶

Minori: 🎶Taiyou no hi ga
Daichi e to KISU suru youni
Towa no rinne wo
Koi no na no shita
Tsumugiaou 🎶

Minori: 🎶Ikusen iku oku no toki
Anata ni deau tabi wo shite mo
Kanarazu mitsukeru kara
Kono ai wa RIINKAANEESHON🎶

Minori: 🎶Hoshi ni chikau
Hanasanai yo
Sono te e to KUCHIDZUKE wo~🎶

After I finished singing then as back to normal when Maria open her eyes.

Maria: Did you... sing?

Minori: Yes. I, Aijima Minori. Cecilia and Cecil's daughter of "Starish Princesses".

I said to make her shocked when she looked at me then hugged me.

Maria: I'm sorry... thanks for singing...

She said when I saw her eyes are close because she fall asleep. I set Maria down on the floor, I put the blanket on her when I spoke.

Minori: Kids, nap time.

The kids walked toward to Maria when they lie down on the floor and I set the blankets on them before they fall asleep.

*To Nurse Room*

Shizuka: The gifted class is full of students who don't know how to take a break, isn't it?

Shizuka: Though a few are a little too good at it...

Yoshihito: Yeah...

Yoshihito: I hear Minori's voice are amazing ring in my ears.

Shizuka: She what?

Shizuka: Who is she?

Yoshihito: Aijima Minori. Cecilia and Cecil's daughter of "Starish Princesses", because she's an idol.

He said to make her shocked.

Shizuka: No... way...

Shizuka: But why's she here?

Yoshihito: Well she came here and she has her little sister name is Aijima Mina.

Shizuka: I see.

*Back to Babysitter Club*

I noticed Hayato and Ryuuichi came back in the room when I spoke.

Minori: Welcome back you two, how's Yoshihito doing?

Hayato: Don't worry. He was faking it.

Minori: I knew it...

Hayato: So, what do we do about her?

Minori: Oh don't worry. She's asleep because I was singing.

Ryuuichi: Wait... your father's song?

He said when I nodded my head.

Ryuuichi & Hayato: Eh?

Ryuuichi: Well... looks like you've got another kid to look after.

*Skip Time*

Minori: Wake up, Maria.

Minori: Wake up.

I said when she woke up as she sits up and she spoke.

Maria: Hey! What time is it?

Hayato: Lunchtime.

Maria: Eh?

Ryuuichi: We tried to wake you up, but you just kept sleeping. Still, Minori-chan woke you up.

He said when Maria blushes as she shake her head and she spoke.

Maria: I would never skip class without a good reason!

I giggled when I stroke Maria's hair gentle with my hand as she look at me. I spoke.

Minori: No matter what you're change.

Yoshihito yawning when Ryuuchi hear Mina was crying and Kotarou stare at his shirt.

Ryuuchi: Mina? Kotarou?

Minori: What's wrong, Kotarou and Mina?

I said when I pick Mina up because she's still crying and Kirin told us about what happened.

Kirin: Kotarou's sad and Mina's crying because of what Taka said.

Ryuuchi & Minori: Huh?

~Flashback as what happened~

Taka: Kotarou.

Kotarou turn his head to look at Taka.

Taka: It's dumb how you're wearing that shirt when you've never seen a real tiger!

Taka: And Mina, your dress are ugly because green is ugly!

~End of flashback~

Ryuuchi: I see...

Ryuuchi: Is that right?

Minori: Taka! Apologize to her!

Taka: What? I just told them about the truth!

Taka: I didn't do nothin' wrong!

*WHACK*

Hayato hit his little brother's head with his fist when he spoke.

Hayato: Yes, you did.

Taka started to cry when Hayato spoke.

Hayato: Go on say you're sorry.

Ryuuichi: Hey, it's okay...

He said when Taka turn around and he spoke.

Taka: You always do that!

Taka: You just hate me, Nii-chan!

Hayato: Huh? What are you talking about?

Ryuuichi: Yeah, Taka.

Ryuuichi: He doesn't hate you--

He cuts off when Hayato spoke.

Hayato: I don't particularly like or hate you.

Ryuuichi and Taka's face are blue when they shocked.

Taka: WAAAAAAAAAAAH!

He turn around to run away because he crying when he headbutt Yoshihito's stomach. Yoshihito groans of pain when Taka spoke.

Taka: I hate you, Nii-chan!

Ryuuichi shakes Hayato when he spoke.

Ryuuichi: Kamitani! What are you thinking?

Hayato: I was just being honest with him.

Ryuuchi & Minori: Eh?

Hayato: Little brothers go beyond like or hate.

I sigh when Ryuuichi spoke.

Ryuuichi: I don't think Taka is capable of grasping that nuance...

Hayato: So what if he doesn't?

He said when he walk past us to goes to his little brother and he grab Taka's back shirt and he spoke.

Hayato: He's being a brat, so I'll take him with m for now.

He pick his little brother up when Taka struggling and Hayato look at us.

Hayato: See you tomorrow, Kashima and Aijima.

Minori: Take care.

Hayato took his little brother to walk away from the daycare when Taka yelled.

Taka: Put me down! You ain't my big brother no more!

Hayato: Oh, yeah?

Ryuuichi: Kotarou.

Minori: Mina.

Kotarou and Mina look at us when Ryuuichi spoke.

Ryuuichi: Would you like to go the zoo with us this weekend?

Kotarou look down when Mina squealing because she's jumping up and down to make me giggled.

Ryuuichi's Mind: How much does a pass to the zoo cost, again?

Ryuuichi's Mind: Though, if I dip into my savings...

Kirin: Ryu-niichama! Kotarou! Minori-neechama! Mina-chan!

Minori: Yes?

I look at the children when Kirin spoke.

Kirin: I wanna go and see the giraffes, too.

Takuma: I wanna see the zebras!

Kazuma: I... I wanna see... horsies...

Ryuuichi: But you should really spend your days off with your parents...

Yoshihito: Ryu.

He look at him when he spoke.

Yoshihito: I know you love your little brother, but you shouldn't play favorites.

Yoshihito: You too, Minori.

Minori: I don't think so... but I love zoo when I was younger.

Yoshihito: Oh?

Yoshihito: You two should take all of them.

Ryuuichi & Minori: EEEEH!

Yoshihito: I'll go with you, too.

Yoshihito: I can get paid for working weekends.

Yoshihito: Okay, let's take field trip this Sunday!

The children cheering when I sighed. At night, my mother, father, Mina and I were having a dinner when my mother spoke.

Cecilia: A field trip, you say sweetie?

Minori: Yes mother. But I'm not sure about what should I wearing...

Cecil: Try in your mind, sweetie.

Minori: Well, you're right father. About that...

~~~~~~~

Cecilia & Cecil: WHAT!

Cecilia: Mina, is that true? Because he saw your dress are ugly?

Mina: Yes mommy.

Minori: I yelled at Taka to apologize, but... Hayato hits Taka's head.

I said when my parents sweat drop.

Cecil: Dear lord...

He said when my mother spoke.

Cecilia: Well Minori, I want you stay with your friends and stay with Mina.

Minori: I will, mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Next Day*

I get dress, high socks and black heels when I put it on the headband on top of my head.

Minori's Dress:

I see my little sister Mina wearing green dress matches her shoes, so she has a green ribbon on her hairstyle "elegant hair" when I pick her up into my arms as the purse strap still on my shoulder. I went out of my room to goes downstairs as my little sister on my arm when our parents saw us and they smile.

Cecil: Awwww~ you two are adorable.

He said to make us giggling when my mother spoke.

Cecilia: Now before you go, Minori. Take this money and don't lose your wallet.

Minori: Of course mother.

*Skip to the bus*

I look around when I hear Ryuuchi spoke.

Ryuuchi: The chairwoman gave me this money, so you can pay yourself out of it.

Yoshihito: Ryu, don't worry about it.

Yoshihito: I'm going to serve as photographer, and earn money selling the photos to the fathers who can't participate.

Ryuuchi laugh nervous when Yoshihito notice me was holding my little sister Mina and he spoke.

Yoshihito: Oi~! Minori-chan~!

Minori: Hm?

Everyone look at us when Mina spoke.

Mina: Minori-neechan, look!

I look at Yoshihito was waving his hand when I walked toward to them as I set my little sister down. Yoshihito looks up and down when he spoke.

Yoshihito: Awww~ Minori-chan is so adorable~

He said to making me blushes when I spoke.

Minori: Th-Thank you.

???: Sorry I'm late.

???: No! No! No! No!

Minori: Hm?

Ryuuichi and I turn our head... it's Hayato wear baseball uniform when he holding his little brother Taka.

Ryuuichi: Kamitani... your club's practicing today?

Hayato: Yeah, and my mom's got stuff to do. Can I just send Taka in alone?

Taka: Put me down! Put me down! Put me down!

Hayato set his little brother down when Taka pout and he spoke.

Ryuuichi: Of course, but..

Hayato: Sorry to dump him on you on your day off.

Hayato: I'd planned to skip practice and come with you, but...

Taka: Don't you follow us, Nii-chan!

Hayato: Well, you see how it is.

Ryuuichi: Are you two still fighting?

Ryuuichi: Just tell him as you really do like him already!

Hayato: But I don't especially like him.

I facepalm when I yelled.

Minori: You idiot, Hayato!

Ryuuichi and Hayato looked at me because I pointed Taka's face are blue.

Minori: Look what you done!

I scold at Hayato when Taka took Mina's hand.

Taka: Let's go, Mina. Sorry for hurt your feeling...

Mina: !?

She shocked when she smile.

Mina: My knight Taka!

Taka: ...

He blush turn red when they walked.

Minori: Wait you two, stay with me.

Taka & Mina: Okay~

Hayato: Taka! Don't cause trouble for Aijima and Mina!

______________________________________________________________

Everyone and I arrive in Masano Zoo when we look at the elephants.

Mina: An elephant!

Takuma: It's an elephant!

Kazuma: So big...

Taka: But... but I aint scared!

Midori: Ellfunt.

Ryuuichi: That's a relief. Looks like Taka might enjoy the trip, after all.

Yoshihito: I'm glad it was that simple.

Yoshihito: Look this way, now~!

Yoshihito took a picture of Kirin because she saw giraffe. Yoshihito took a picture of Takuma with his twin brother because Takuma was happy to see zebra. Yoshihito took a picture of Yukari holding her daughter Midori because they saw the flamigo.

Ryuuichi: Time for the tiger exhibit!

Tiger: RAAAAAAAAWR!

Kirin, Takuma, Kazuma and Taka's face are blue when they feared when they run away from the tiger. Takuma and Kazuma hugs their mother's legs when Kiri hugs her mother's leg, Taka hugged Yoshihito's leg. Yoshihito notice Kotarou and Mina when he spoke.

Yoshihito: Wow, not even fazed, huh?

Minori: Wait a minute...

I look at Kotarou and Mina's face are blue when I laughed softly.

Minori: Ryuu-kun, look at them.

Ryuuichi saw it when he chuckle.

Ryuuichi's Mind: If we were out in the wild, they'd be the first one eaten, I bet.

He pick up his little brother when he spoke.

Ryuuichi: There, there. You're safe.

I pick up my little sister when I spoke.

Minori: It's okay, Mina~

Yoshihito: Ryu, Kotarou, Minori-chan, Mina.

Minori: Yes?

Yoshihito: Come here.

I walked toward to him when he spoke.

Yoshihito: Look.

I gasp when I saw small cub.

Minori: So cute~!

Kotarou, Taka and Mina saw the small cub when they blush.

Taka: That real tiger wasn't scary at all!

Yoshihito: I think it's time we had some lunch.

Ryuuichi: I'll go pick up the lunches I left in the locker.

He unlock the locker with the key to open it when he grab the bandana of lunches away from the locker. Ryuuichi and his little brother Kotarou saw it... but I call out.

Minori: Ryuu-kun!

Yoshihito: Hey, Ryu, Kotarou.

Ryuuichi snapped out of it when he turn his head as Yoshihito spoke.

Yoshihito: Over here.

Ryuuchi pick up with his little brother Kotarou with his other arm when he walked to us and he spoke.

Ryuuichi: Usaida, what's the matter?

Yoshihito: It's tough being the only man around three married ladies.

I playfully smack Yoshihito's arm when I spoke.

Minori: You baka, man has only one ladie.

Yoshihito chuckle when he places Ryuuchi's shoulder with his hand and he spoke.

Yoshihito: Come back quick and let's eat.

He said when he turn around to walk away as Ryuuchi and I following him.

Takuma: Ryu, Kotarou! Minori, Mina!

Kirin: Hurry up!

Kotarou pointed his finger when Mina spoke.

Mina: Over there!

Ryuuichi: Yeah. Let's go, Kotarou, Minori-chan, Mina.

Minori: Okay.

Ryuuichi and I walked toward to them when we sit down on the bench as he put the bandana of lunches on top of the table. Yoshihito notice Taka was stare at them when he spoke.

Yoshihito: What's the matter? Wishing you'd come with your Nii-chan?

Taka's face are red when he mad and he spoke.

Taka: No way! Stupid Usaida!

Umi: Amazing! Did Saikawa-san really make all this?

Ryuuichi: Yes.

Yayoi: I wonder if he'd teach me the recipe.

Umi took a bite when she spoke.

Umi: They're not just cute. They're delicious, too!

After lunch, a lot of children was holding the bunny when Yoshihito took a picture.

Yoshihito: I know they'll buy this one. So cute!

Ryuuichi and I laughed nervous when Kotarou run to us and Ryuuichi spoke.

Ryuuichi: What's wrong, Kotarou?

Kotarou point to the sheep.

Kotarou: Shaggy. Old lady.

Sheep: Baaaa~

Ryuuichi's Mind: It does look like her...

Umi: That remind me. The chairwoman's name is Morinomiya Youko.

Yoshihito: Okay, let's get the two of you with the old lady. Line up!

Yoshihito: Say cheese!

Kotarou: Shaggy...

Yoshihito took at picture of Ryuuichi and Kotarou with the sheep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taka: This one's what my name means!

Taka: Cool, huh?

Mina: Yes, my knight Taka!

Ryuuichi: Taka.

Taka look at Ryuuichi when he spoke.

Ryuuichi: There's a bird here with your brother Hayato's name, too.

Ryuuichi: Falconiformes Falconidae, huh?

Yoshihito: Those two like brothers, too, I guess.

Taka: That jerk's not my brother.

He said when he took Mina's hand when he spoke.

Taka: Let's go over there, Mina.

Mina: Okay!

Taka: Come on, Minori-neechan!

Minori: I'm coming.

I walked with them when Ryuuichi feel worried and Yoshihito spoke.

Yoshihito: Don't worry. I'm sure he'll be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umi: So, we've finally arrived at the true battlefield...

Yayoi: Don't let it break you.

The kids look around at a lot of animals toys.

Kirin: Mama! Mama!

Kazuma & Takuma: Buy this one! This one!

Ryuuichi laughed nervous when he saw Kotarou look at the sheep keychain and he hand to him as he spoke.

Ryuuichi: A souvenir for the old lady.

Ryuuichi: Just one, though.

Kotarou nodde his head when Ryuuchi pick him up. Yoshihito yawned when Ryuuchi spoke.

Ryuuichi: Usaida-san, excuse me.

Yoshihito turn his head to look at Ryuuchi when he spoke.

Ryuuichi: I'm going to buy this so just wait for me here.

Yoshihito: Sure.

He said when he turn his head to look at Taka.

Yoshihito: Hm?

Yoshihito: Taka.

Taka turn his head to look at Yoshihito when he spoke.

Yoshihito: If there's anything you want, I'll buy it for you.

Yoshihito: It can be a souvenir for Hayato-niichan.

Taka widen his eyes when he pout and turn around.

Taka: I don't want one!

Taka: Huh?

He saw someone who wear blue cap when he walk away. Taka following him when he spoke.

Yoshihito: Let's see. I bet Hayato would like...

Yoshihito: How about this?

He show to Taka because he's not here.

Yoshihito: Huh?

Ryuuichi: Usaida-san, sorry for the wait.

Umi: Where's Taka-kun?

Yoshihito: :Um...

Ryuuichi: Taka? Taka!

Minori: Ryuu-kun~!

Everyone looked me because I run toward to him when I panting and I spoke.

Minori: Mina is... my little sister is missing!

Everyone shocked when I spoke.

Minori: I tried to find her because I surround about a lot fan of people around me.

Ryuuichi: Minori-chan...

He grab my hand when I gasp and he spoke.

Ryuuichi: Don't worry. We'll find your sister, but Taka is missing too.

Minori: Thanks you. And we have to find them.

At sunset, everyone was looking for Taka and Mina. Taka following the person who wear blue cap.

Taka: Wait! Nii-chan!

The person who wear blue cap was turn around... it's a stranger when Taka stopped because his face are blue and he's shocked.

Woman with microphone: The zoo is now closing.

Woman with microphone: We ask all patrons to make sure you have all your belongings and be careful on your way out of the park.

Taka look around but he hear the girl was crying when he run to her... it's Mina.

Woman with microphone: Thank you for coming to see us today.

Taka: Come on.

He said when they running, but they fall down. Taka and Mina started to cry.

Taka: Nii-chan!

He's crying when he felt someone's hands to hold him and pick him up. Taka stopped crying when he look up... it's his big brother Hayato.

Hayato: What?

Taka gasp when Hayato spoke.

Hayato: A man shouldn't cry just because he got lost. Idiot.

Taka still tears his eyes when he spoke.

Taka: I wasn't cryin'!

Ryuuichi: Taka! Kamitani!

Hayato: Hm?

He look up because Ryuuichi run toward to us when he spoke.

Ryuuichi: Thank goodness you're safe.

*WHACK*

Hayato hit his little brother Taka's head when he yelled.

Hayato: Go on, say you're sorry!

Ryuuichi: Kamitani!

He said when his face are blue, Taka rubs his head with his small hands.

Taka: Ow...

Minori: Mina~!

Hayato and Ryuuichi saw me was running because I was crying and yelled again.

Minori: Mina!

Mina was crying when she run toward to me as I stopped running and bend my knees on the ground then I hugged my little sister Mina and we continue crying.

Minori: I been looking everywhere for you...

Mina: Minori-neechan~ I'm scared.

She said when she continued to cry.

____________________________________________

At night...

Umi: Goodbye!

Minori: Take care.

Hayato, Ryuuchi and I turn around to walking, Hayato hold his little brother Taka from behind his back, Ryuuchi holding his little brother Kotarou from behind his back and I hold my little sister Mina on my chest with my arm and my other hand.

Ryuuichi: I'm glad you're here, though.

Ryuuichi: You were worried enough about Taka to come all the way here?

Hayato: I wasn't worried. My old lady told me to come, that's all.

Shizuka: You let him go by himself!?

Shizuka: You insensitive idiot!

Hayato: When she found me at practice, she hit me.

Minori: Well you should stay with your little brother.

Ryuuchi: Still, I'm really glad.

Ryuuchi: Taka was definitely lonely without you.

Taka: Nii-chan, I...

Hayato turn his head when he shocked.

Taka: Stupid Nii-chan...

Taka: I love you a lot.

Hayato shocked and he close his eyes when he spoke.

Hayato: Idiot.

he turn his head away from us when he spoke.

Hayato: I don't particularly hate you, either.

Ryuuchi chuckled and I giggled when Hayato looked at us.

Ryuuichi: I guess even you get bashful, huh?

Hayato: What's that supposed to mean?

Hayato: Beside, your little brother is way too in love with you.

Hayato: You too, Aijima.

Ryuuchi: Huh?

Minori: Oh.

Ryuuichi's Mind: Because whether we're crying, laughing, or fighting...

Ryuuichi's Mind: We'll always be brothers and sister.

Hayato: By the way, Aijima.

Minori: Hm?

Hayato: Yesterday... why are you singing about your father's song? What are you?

He said to making me stopped walking when they stopped too and I started to speak.

Minori: You see... I, Cecilia and Cecil's daughter of "Starish Princesses" an idol, Hayato.

I said to making him shocked.

Ryuuichi: You see, Kamitani. I'm biggest fan of her.

Hayato: I see.

Ryuuichi's Mind: That's why I was listening to music about Minori's song.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 2.4K 61
Just a girl who had entered Saotome Academy even though she doesn't want to. She meets others and her life slowly changes into something better. Will...
5.2K 218 26
Another OC story for y'all! This time I'm the daughter of Rita Santos in Mako Mermaids! Hope y'all enjoy!
23.3K 668 26
First Story made on Wattpad~ (Probably Will Get Around To Editing The Entire Story One Day..... if procrastination doesn't stop me......) Plot: A gir...
6.8K 198 7
『 all the uta no prince sama boys x reader 』 A series of oneshots for our most beloved idols of the anime world! <3 Disclaimer: I do not own Uta...