ֆօռɢ ֆȶօʀɨɛֆ ɮʏ ǟ_ʟɨʟ_ӄǟȶ2002

By A_Lil_Kat2002

So... During school from... 7th(?) grade to now. I have made comics out of songs that I have heard of like or... More

Hi...
"Left Behind" by DAGames
"Determination" by DJSmell and Lollia (Parody of "Irresistible")
"The Mangle Song" by Groundbreaking
"DOLLHOUSE" by Melanie Martinez
"Build Our Machine" by DAGames
"The Show Must Go On" by MandoPony
"Gospel of Dismay" by DAGames
"The Angel of the Stage" by TryHardNinja
"All Eyes On Me" by Or3o

"To the Bone" (Undertale Rap) by JT Machimina

16 2 20
By A_Lil_Kat2002

        Lillie hovers over her older brother, shaking him until he wakes up, who was very annoyed for a moment.

SANS? SANS WAKE UP! Wha- What is it dude?

       Lillie beams and explains to Vito as a flashback of Svetlana falling down to the Underground appeared.

A HUMAN HAS FALLEN FROM THE SURFACE WORLD!

     Vito raises his head, and looks at Lillie with a bit if annoyance in his eyes.

Really? And you gotta BONE to pick with him?

     Lillie grew annoyed as well while Vito just laughs at his own pun. She put her hands on her hips.

GRRRRR! NO TIME FOR PUNS!

     Vito looked at her, and did a small wink as he told another bad pun.

C'mon. That was a real RIB-TICKLER! Eyyyy!

     Finally fed up, Lillie snaps at her older brother, not wanting to hear another pun.

GRRR! ENOUGH!

    Vito sighed and gave in, rolling his eyes as he figured what was about to happen.

Oh alright. Here we go again...

     Lillie and Vito are seen walking together as they smile happily.

WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND! How was the fall?

      Lillie throws her hands up in joy as Vito holds a cell phone, calling Lillie in the process

IF YOU WANNA LOOK AROUND! Give us a call.

       Lillie smiles, but Vito's eye flames blue as bones surround him and he still grins.

WE DON'T SEE HUMANS OFTEN! We're happy you just DROPPED IN.

      Lillie smiles triumphantly and has her hand in a fist as she starts to plan.

I'LL BE SO POPULAR WHEN I SHOW ALL THE MONSTERS WHAT I JUST BROUGHT IN!

        Vito cuts her off and scolds her while Svetlana just stands between them, and when Vito explains Lillie's behaviour, Lillie turns away and crosses her arms with her comeback.

Hey! Papyrus! Mind your manners! CAN IT SANS! NO TIME FOR BANTER! Excuse my brother, he's a bit esoteric. YOU'RE JUST LAZY AND APATHETIC!

      Vito smiled and shrugs as he, once again, tells a bad pun.

Call me what you want. I got THICK SKIN.

     Lillie gets annoyed, fed up with Vito and his puns.

ANOTHER BAD JOKE AND I'M FINISHED WITH HIM!

      Vito and Lillie look at Svetlana in their battle poses.

WE ARE MONSTERS! THE AWFULEST KIND!

      Vito winks as he told ANOTHER pun as Lillie just facepalms in annoyance.

To mess with us, takes a lot of SPINE. *GROANS*

          It shows Svetlana walking across the Underground, then two monster appear, about to fight, and two more monster's silhouettes screaming in horror and fear as flames surround them, and finally shows the surface as the sun begins to rise.

WE CAN RELATE TO YOUR DETERMINATION! BECAUSE WE MONSTERS HAVE OUR MOTIVATION! HUMANS BETRAYED US, AND LEFT US BURNING! ONE DAY WE MAY OUR WAY BACK TO THE SURFACE!

        It shows Svetlana walking again, then her hand holding a stick, then Zoey's holding her dusty knife. Now it shows Svetlana surrounded by the human SOULS.

THROUGH ALL YOUR TRAVELS YOUR SINS WILL FOLLOW! YOUR CONSEQUENCES AREN'T EASY TO SWALLOW! WHO'S THE REAL MONSTER? NOW YOU SHOULD KNOW!

           Vito and Lillie stand next to each other, smiling.

YOU'VE CUT THIS STORY DOWN TO THE BONE!

      Lillie glares at Vito as Svetlana stands behind her, confused, while Vito just grins a cheeky grin.

REALLY SANS?! What? THE LAST LINE OF THE CHORUS IS A PUN? Yep.

      Lillie yelled at Vito in anger, then sighed in defeat as she complied.

YOU IMBECILE! THAT WAS VERY... CLEVER...

       Vito smiles lightly as Lillie just looks at him annoyed.

Heh. Thanks buddy.

      Lillie and Vito turn back to Svetlana, smiling once again.

YOU'RE STUCK IN THE UNDERGROUND! Thanks to the fall.

      Lillie grabs Svetlana's arm, surprising the human.

GOOD LUCK EVER GETTING OUT!

      Vito appears with both if his eyes gone, smiling and holding a human SOUL with his magic, slamming the SOUL down.

Prepare to brawl.

        It shows a flashback of Svetlana smiling with Dawn.

YOU COULD SHOW MERCY TO US!

      Vito's smile fades as he summons bones from behind him.

Or turn all of us to dust.

           It flashes to Lillie in her battle pose, then to Vito in his battle pose, his eye flashing blue as Lillie laughs in the back ground.

IS YOUR HEART FULL OF EVIL? Or full of LOVE? NYEH HEH HEH HEH!

       It shows Lillie smiling, and looks at Svetlana.

I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS! CHALLENGE YOU TO TRY GETTING BY US!

       It shows Vito pointing to some of Lillie's puzzles, which is a bear trap, a flamethrower and, for some reason, a dog.

Test the human with one of your puzzles. BRILLIANT SANS! THAT WILL LEAVE HIM BEFUDDLED!

        She holds out a plate if spaghetti, as Vito tells a another pun, smiling.

I DARE YOU TO TRY A BITE OF SPAGHETTI! Smells like the Creepypasta's ready.

        Lillie glares at Vito, angry, while Vito just smiles innocently and tells another pun.

STOP IT SANS! I'M DONE WITH THE JOKING! Sounds like someone's FUNNY BONE's broken.

      Manitoba Smith appears, glaring as he holds his spear, and others begin to rise up, then to Mal, smiling as he eats his spider doughnuts and sits on his pet monster cupcake(?)

WE CAN RELATE TO YOUR DETERMINATION! BECAUSE WE MONSTERS HAVE OUR MOTIVATION!

     Lillie throws her arms up as she smiled big, but Vito glares and holds up a couple of bones as an image of Dawn with a shadow over her eyes appears.

I AM THE MASTERMIND HE'S MY ACCOMPLICE! You're only still alive because I made a promise...

      Svetlana is shown smiling madly as her eyes turn black with white pupils, then to Flowey, smiling creepily at the viewer, then it shows Flowey, with a shadow over his eyes as Mike's ghost stands over him, his eyes also covered by a shadow.

YOU'LL LOSE YOUR MIND WHEN YOU WANDER FOR HOURS! YOU MIGHT EVEN DECIDE TO TALKING TO FLOWERS! WHO'S THE REAL MONSTER? NOW YOU SHOULD KNOW!

      Vito and Lillie stand next to each other, smiling again.

YOU'VE CUT THIS STORY DOWN TO THE BONE!

      Lillie is seen looking out the window, looking unsure, but DETERMINED also.

SOMEDAY I'LL JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD! WHEN I CATCH THIS CHILD! CAN IT BE THAT HARD?

        Vito, on the other hand, looks at Svetlana with his flashing blue eye, not smiling.

Look if I'm being honest.

      He shrugs a small bit, and summons his bones as he lifts them up.

My brother ain't nothing but harmless... I know you and all that you want... You'll get a lot more from Sans than a font... The deeper you go, the messier it gets... If I had my way...

      He glares threateningly at Svetlana, crushing the bones with his magic.

YOU'D ALREADY BE DEAD!

     His flashing eye goes away, and he smiles like nothing happened, but Svetlana thinks otherwise.

Kidding if you couldn't tell, I get so bored I amuse myself.

       Lillie and Vito smile at Svetlana, when Lillie rubs her arm nervously as she worries about the small human.

DOWN HERE IN THE UNDERGROUND! You're all alone. WE WANTED TO TELL YOU NOW! You're kinda BONED. IF YOU SURVIVE THIS PRISON! You will know nihilism.

       Suddenly a monster is seen running away from Svetlana, who looks very confused.

DON'T MESS AROUND WITH MONSTERS! They're scared of tiny children.

       Lillie looks confident then holds up a Junior Jumble paper, while Vito looks unconvinced.

HA! YOU'VE COME FAR! BUT SOON YOU'LL STUMBLE! WHEN I STUMs YOU WITH SOME JUNIOR JUMBLE! Not so sure you'll get him with that. ALAS! I'LL HIT WITH MY SPECIAL ATTACK!

          Suddenly Vito plays a trombone sound on his phone, scaring Lillie as she falls on the ground and glares at Vito, who smiled innocently.

LEAVE ME ALONE! You know a got a knack for the tromBONE. ONE MORE PUN, AND I'LL BE DONE! But ain't two skulls better than one?

      It shows Svetlana talking to Harold, who smiled lightly at her, then to Mallpry who looks down shyly while Justin poses behind her.

WE CAN RELATE TO YOUR DETERMINATION! BECAUSE WE MONSTERS HAVE OUR MOTIVATION!

      Lillie smiles at Svetlana and throws her arms into the air, while Svetlana stands still with a shadow over her eyes as her SOUL appears above her.

YOU'LL KNOW YOUR STORY'S ALREADY BEEN TOLD! WE CAN PLAY AGAIN IF YOU SELL YOUR SOUL!

      Vito glares at Svetlana as his blue eye returns, then both of his eyes disappear as a closet appears behind, which reveals a somewhat familiar pun telling skeleton.

I've got my eye on you, so you just watch it. I'll find any SKELETONS INSIDE YOUR CLOSET.

     Suddenly Zoey appears, cover in blood and holding her knife as she grins madly.

WHO'S THE REAL MONSTER? NOW YOU SHOULD KNOW!

      Vito and Lillie appear, with the human SOULS surround them, above Svetlana in which half of her is split and the other side is Zoey...

YOU'VE CUT THIS STORY DOWN TO THE BONE!

DETERMINATION...
Its something good...
...
Or something deadly...

End...

Credits:

Song:
To the Bone by JT Machimina

Animation:
EnchantedMob

Characters:
Vito from Total Drama (as Sans from Undertale
Lillie [me] (as Papyrus from Undertale)
Svetlana from Total Drama (as Frisk from Undertale)

Fandom/Fandoms used:
Undertale
Total Drama

Thanks for reading!

~A_L_K2002

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 3.5K 80
❤️
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
687K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
162K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !