The Anti-Yandere Villainess

Por choco-jani

Out of nowhere, Mitsuba died and was reincarnated into 'Moonlight Love'; a cliche yandere otome game as the f... Más

☾ Chapter Two ☽

☾ Chapter One ☽

6.2K 194 168
Por choco-jani

"He's not even hot.", I mumbled under my breath.

A couple of highschool girls were giggling at the sight of a poster which had a picture of a shirtless bishounen with blonde hair. It was the popular yet insane capture target from an otome game called 'Moonlight Love'.

I nearly puked at the sight of the poster but I fortunately managed to keep my cool.

I paid for the otome game at the counter and left the gaming store. Luckily, I have extra money left! Since food is amazing and I haven't had lunch yet, I decided to spend it on a meal.

As I looked around, I spotted WcDonalds. Their food is pretty cheap compared to the other restaurants surrounding it. I smiled to myself before I joined the crowd of pedestrians, waiting to cross the road. I popped in my earbuds into my ears and shuffled my playlist.

Ahh. I have a boringly normal life as Mitsuba, a university student who works part-time at a convenience store while spending her free time desperately trying to program her own games to make a little extra cash. But today! I finally managed to buy some time for myself. That's the reason why I bought this otome game and some condiments for a relaxing bath..

"Her name is Alice Charlotte Rowena, isn't my daughter just adorable?".

I opened my eyes to be met with a pair of enticing blue ones. A gigantic woman with icy blue eyes and curly red hair was gazing down at me with a smile. A man with black hair in a buzz cut with green eyes was standing next to her, he looked at me and nodded.

"I think she'll grow up to be a wonderful and intelligent lady.", the man said.

Was I reincarnated like those lightnovels? If so, how did I die? I can't remember.. Or maybe this is just some realistic dream and I'll wake up any minute!

A few more people entered the room and greeted my supposed mother. She was handed a box of desserts and if I just wasn't a baby, I would snatch that from her fingers and eat it. Uhhh, food is the reason why I live--.

I suddenly felt myself going tired, I had an uncontrollable urge to sleep so I closed my eyes.

An absolutely breath-taking woman with long, floor-sweeping raven hair and beautiful green eyes I could get lost in stood infront of me. A lovely smile was on her face.

"Ah, hello Mitsuba.", she greeted me, her voice is angelic just like her looks. I think I'm gay--

"Hey there pretty lady.", I blurted out. Dang, I'm stupid.

She chuckled making my cheeks furiously heat up.

"I have brought you here for an important meeting.".

I finally snapped back to my senses when she announced that. This had to do something with my sudden reincarnation!

"Why am I summoned?".

"I am sure you've played the otome game, 'Moonlight Love'?", she asked, calmly looking at me.

Oh no, oh no, ohnononono--

"Don't tell me I was reincarnated into that cliche otome game!".

"Sorry to burst your bubble but you are..", she spoke softly, "I am truly sorry that I messed up with the reincarnations. Please forgive me..".

I took in deep breaths before letting out a long sigh.

"It's fine. I guess everyone, even supernatural beings, makes mistakes, I guess.", I replied but lowered my voice into a soft mumble that she can't hear, "But why does it have to be me?".

"Don't worry, I have made sure you will skip your entrance exams to the academy. You will also get a very rare and powerful weapon on your 15th birthday and you'll have your dream of owning a pet cat. ", the woman exclaimed.

I felt a wide grin appearing on my face at the mention of a pet cat. I never had one as Mitsuba since I was allergic.

"Before you return, do you have any questions?".

I immediately taught of my death. "How did I die?".

"Hmm.. Remember that otome game you bought? And the bath you had..? Well, you died by being electrocuted. You were half-asleep when you made the genius idea to charge your laptop while playing your game in the bath.", she said before chuckling. I felt myself blush.

I facepalmed to myself before sinking down on my knees. Was I really that idiotic?!

"Ahh- is that your final question?".

"What's your name? That's my final question.", I asked.

"I prefer if people call me Ari, I'm an amateur goddess.".

"Oh okay...".

She smiled before shaking my hand. "I wish you luck, Mitsuba.".

I then slipped into full unconsciousness.

A/N: This is the longest chapter I've ever written in my history of writing Wattpad books. Yeah, weak--

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

54K 4.1K 52
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
4.6M 350K 91
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...
2.7M 128K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...