Promise- A Bunny south park s...

By over-rated-username

Small, innocent, naive Butters gets a crush on the charming but perverted Kenny Mccormick. What could go wron... More

First Day of Fresh Hell
Pervert
It's Just Some Head Trauma, Relax!
Insecurities
Comfort
Break-Up Part 1
Break-Up Part 2
I'm Here
Overprotective
Mission Impossible
Nightmare -Part 1
Nightmare Part 2
A/N
The Big Rescue
Interrogation
The Baseball Bat
The F in Friends Stands for Flirting
Oh Look, Tolkien's Hosting A Party....Shocking
Tolkien's Part PT. 1
Tolkien's Party PT. 2
Emotionless
Not a chapter
I won't leave you
Settling in
Boys night out
First night
I Love You
10 Years Later
New book

Orphanage?

3.2K 93 188
By over-rated-username

The video above belongs to alldaycosplay.  Anyway  I made sure this chapter's longer than usual because I felt like writing.

Enjoy

______________________________________

Tweek's Pov :

"Tweek honey? Maybe you should open the door?" My mother's voice came from outside my room.

I shook my head bu she wouldn't be able to see " I-I'm no-GAH-t go-oing to mom."

"Alright then." She responded and walked away, her footsteps getting fainter.

Maybe I should go find him and apologise.

I don't want to be the one going after him though.

My phone started buzzing then.

"GAH!"  The loud noise took me by suprise and I lost my balance.

"Ow..." I rubbed the back of my head  as I picked up my phone and answered.

"Hey..."

"Tweek?You there?"

I sighed "Ye-eah Ken-ny I'm here."

"Listen I have a huge problem, normally I would've called Kyle and Stan but I don't want to bother them."

"Why n-not?"

"Because Kyle is sick and Stan is busy taking care of him."

"Oh ok-key."

"I tried calling Craig but I don't know where he is and he isn't picking up the phone. Do you know where he is?"

"I d-don't really g-giv-ve a shit wh-here he is Kenny. "

".......Did you guys have a fight?"

"It d-doesn't m-matter, what's t-the pr-rob-blem?"

" THEY TOOK MY BUTTERCUP AWAY FROM ME, TWEEK!" Kenny wailed.

"Oh jeez , c-alm down. Oh GOD TOO MUCH PRESSURE!"

"And I'LL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!"

"Who did?"

"His parents died in a car crash and since he isn't 18 anymore he needs to go to an orphanage."

Oh God , are you kidding me? Jesus Christ , why are all these things happening to us?

"Um-m don't w-worry Kenn-GAH-y,  it's only f-for two y-yea-ars."

"TWO YEARS?!? "

"You'd b-be able t-to v-vis-sit him."

It's really hard to re assure , especially Kenny.

"Wait I have an idea!"

"What?"

"I'LL BUST HIM OUT OF THE ORPHANAGE! "

"WHAT? Kenny that's a very bad idea."

"I'M A GENIUS , I'LL SEE YOU LATER TWEEK AND YOU AND CRAIG BETTER MAKE UP OR I'LL COME OVER THERE AND DO IT MYSELF!"

He rambled for a few minutes  and ended the call.

Oh God , I need better friends.

I was about to dash out of my room but there was knock  on my door.

Before I could even answer,  Craig came in and flipped me off.

"Wh-hat d-did you kn-nock for if you were going to  ent-ter without m-me an-nswering?" I asked looking out the window.

I could tell he just shrugged .

"What d-do y-ou wa-ant Craig?" I questioned turning around .

He rubbed his eyes "Look dude, I'm sorry okay?"

That answer genuinely took me by suprise. Craig never apologises.

"Do you even know what you're sorry for?" I knew this is hard for him to say but that's why I keep persuading.

He sighed "I'm sorry I've been a complete asshole to you earlier for no real reason. And I'm sorry I didn't let you have Stripe for your part of the week."

I sat on my bed as I placed my head in my hands.

"It's ok, I was a pr-rick too, I sn-napped  e-even th-hough I wasn't re-eally mad with you." I looked at him.

"I'm sorry ."

He came over and hugged me.

"I love you, you know that right?" He mumbled.

"I love y-you too."  I smiled wryly.

We stayed like that for a while.

"Craig we do have a problem." I said remembering Kenny and his phone call.

He pulled away "What?"

"Ke-enny  wa-anted to c-all you b-but app-GAH-arantly you didn't answer."

He smirked "Yeah I know. Saw him calling and I watched it ring."

I chuckled "No bu-ut really he ca-alled me afterwards and t-told me Butter's parents died and n-now he's in a-an orphanage."

He frowned "If I know Kenny even a little bit, even though I usually want to avoid talking to him, I would know  that he's gonna try and do something stupid."

I nodded.

"Oh for fuck's sake , this is never gonna end." He stood up "C'mon love let's fix this."

He grabbed my hand and dragged me away .

Kenny's Pov :

After my phone with Tweek ended I went straight to the information desk at the orphanage  Butters was sent too.

At least it was still in South Park.

"Umm excuse me but for how long do you think the resident Leopold Stotch is gonna be trapped here for?" I didn't realise I was sounding rude but he didn't seem to mind.

"Sir this the fourth time you came over here to ask this question. Only  two years really. And he's not trapped, he is allowed to leave this place as long as he comes back before 10:00 pm." He replied in a monotone.

I paused "Wait so he can come outside  whenever he wants?"

"Yes, that is correct , if he was under the age of 14 he wouldn't have been able to leave since he would be too young. But he's 16 so he can. Now could you move along sir, you're hogging up a line." The man pointed behind me.

Oh shit "Sorry."

I exited the orphanage , maybe this won't be as bad. I'll still be able to see him regularly.

He's also gonna  be at the same school still. And since the orphanage is a farer away, he is gonna take the bus.

And now he can't get grounded, unless he gets there after 10pm. We have to make sure that doesn't happen.

I was walking peacefully but all of a sudden I was jumped on by a dick.

I ended up on the floor with Craig above me.

"Look dude, as much as I am flattered.  I'm taken." I smirked and he flipped me off.

I stood  "Now seriously why did you guys jump on me like that?"

"Tweek told me you were planning on blowing up the whole orphanage to bust Butters out."

Tweek stiffened "I-I didn't t-tell you that!"

I shook my head "I was planning on it but I found out Butters is allowed to get out whenever he wants as long as he's back home by ten o'clock."

Tweek smiled "R-really?"

I nodded " We just need to let him unpack first and let him get used to his surroundings."

Craig "I guess it's better than leaving with his grandma."

I winced "Yeah no, apparently they actually wanted to place him in her care but I guess most people in South Park know she's a bully."

Craig shrugged and Tweek lightened up "Se-e you d-didn't have t-to worry so much."

I chuckled and nodded

"The orphanage won't be too bad for him."

A bit of a longer chapter to you. Next one comes on Monday and I really wanted to write from Tweek's Pov this chapter,  at least half anyway.

Anyway

Later people😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.6K 26
STYLE AND BUNNY INCLUDED (Maybe creek too if I get to them) STENDY ANGST TOO Everyone has issues in South Park, especially the main four. Stan feels...
21.2K 341 9
Kyle is currently in his second year of high school. He's never really thought of relationships or love, but when he's with his best friend, Stan Mar...
2K 23 22
This story includes: bunny (butters x Kenny) creek (Craig x tweek) and style (Stan x Kyle)
38.4K 606 37
One shots of pairings people don't ship. ⚠This may not be suitable for all readers. It has disturbing and offensive content. If you are sensitive or...