It's a Secret.......shhh

Oleh SecretIdols

This story is the diary of a teen girl Leone Lucia. she end up meeting her high school crush in the same coll... Lebih Banyak

Freshmen year 2k25

The characters of the story

15 1 0
Oleh SecretIdols

Leone lucia: This story is personal diary of this girl. She have got  fare beautiful face with bright eyes. she have got a long hair...with some hair coloured highlights. Her lips are cherry pink.She have got perfect body shape. She is a selfie addict, And a model. She is the Talk of the campus.

Angelina:the childhood friend of Lucia.she is a beautiful girl with red wine coloured long hair.she is a singer,who do lot of concerts.

Isha:she is a high school friend of Lucia and Angelina.they hold a five years of friendship. she is a nerd.cute girl with glasses.A daydreamer and a flirt.who frequently hangouts with guys and on dating mood.

Shahid safeer:He is the high school crush of Lucia. He have got a perfect physic and a volumed hair.A tall guy who is the heart beat of many girls.loves travelling.

Marvin:A guy from France and a best friend of Shahid. He is a basketball player.

Akshay: Family friend of Lucia. Chocolate boy of the campus.He is a gym freak and loves riding.

Maddy: He is another tall guy with Chocolate brown eyes.He is known as the dark prince of the campus and Known for his flirting skills .😉

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 27.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.8M 114K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...
2.6M 149K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...