Dragonball Mae

kadenzajinx tarafından

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... Daha Fazla

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

From the future we meet again

4.5K 91 26
kadenzajinx tarafından

"Why do I have to be here again?" Mae put her hands on her hips as she stood on her father's farm.

"You promised me that you would help your father bring in the crops!" Chi-Chi yelled at her daughter.

"Oh right," Mae said flatly remembering her promise.

"Don't worry Mae we will get a good work out in!" Goku smiled.

"I don't see why I have to be here," Piccolo growled.

"Well I could use the help!" Goku laughed. "C'mon, Master Roshi used to have Krillin and I do trainin just like this when we were little kids."

"Uh huh," Mae and Piccolo sighed knowing there was no way out of this.

"Goten you can train with us too!" Goku said looking to his son.

"Yay!" Goten said excitedly.

"No! Goten has studying to do!" Chi-Chi snapped.

"Aww but mom!" Goten protested, he really liked helping his father with the farm.

"Now Goten!" Chi-Chi glared. Goten gave up and ran inside to do his studies.

"Now let's race and see who can pick the most!" Goku said.

"Well I'm going to win, dad!" Mae smirked she would take any chance she could to prove herself, even if it was a simple thing like picking vegetables.

"Ready, set, GO!" Chi-Chi said. The trio began picking as fast as they could throwing the vegetables into the large bins behind them. Mae realized that her father was right, picking these vegetables really was a good workout after all.

Krillin flew down interrupting their work, "hey Goku!" The small monk said landing softly next to Chi-Chi. "I see you are getting a good workout in. Oh! Piccolo and Mae you are here too!" Mae waved to Krillin and continued to pick some carrots while Piccolo just turned his head to wipe the sweat that was beading up on his forehead.

"Hey Krillin, what's up?" Goku asked he was still holding a head of lettuce.

"I didn't expect to see you here, I figured you and Mae would be training with Vegeta on Lord Beerus' world." Krillin laughed.

Mae stopped what she was doing and ran over to Goku. "He left with out us?!"

"Let me find him," Goku said putting his fingers to his forehead. "Ah ha there! Ready Mae?" She nodded and grabbed onto her fathers arm and in an instant they were there.

Mae jumped back quickly as Vegeta smashed right into Goku, "Kakarot! What are you doing here?!"

"Ow Vegeta that hurt!" Goku said rubbing his head. "I can't believe you came here with out us!"

"Tch, I don't need your permission, Kakarot!" Vegeta said crossing his arms as he went from super saiyan blue to his base form.

"I hope you two brought me something," Beerus stepped towards the loud saiyans.

"Hehe I have this and Mae has some carrots!" Goku said holding out a head of lettuce. "They're from my own farm."

Mae handed over the carrots, "I'm sorry my lord we really didn't mean to show up so unexpected."

"You really won't find anything more fresh my lord. You should give them a try." Whis said to the destroyer.

"Hmm okay," Beerus took a bite of the vegetables, "wow! These are great they have a nice crispness and a subtle sweetness! I mean for a gift for a god they fall short but I suppose your two can stay." He shrugged collecting himself. Mae and Goku thanked the god and began their training with Vegeta and Whis.

At lunch time the five of them sat down to enjoy some instant ramen. Beerus was surprised by the new flavor. "I've never had this one before, it's exquisite. What flavor did you say this was?"

"It's miso and butter my lord," Vegeta answered hastily. "Kakarot you should have brought more ramen."

"There wasn't time! Besides I brought this lettuce." Goku laughed continuing to eat his ramen. When no one seemed to want any he said, "Maybe next time I see Zen-Oh I'll give it to him."

Beerus nearly choked on his noodles at Goku's statement. "You will do no such thing!"

"Lord Beerus why are you so afraid of him?" Mae asked trying not to upset the god.

"You really don't know anything. Zen-Oh is the Omni king. There is no one above him if he wanted to he could completely destroy anything from a planet to a universe." Whis explained to them. "He could erase everything we know on a whim."

"Would he really do that?!" Vegeta asked in shock.

"Oh yes, there used to be eighteen universes. Also anything could set him off even the slightest rude statement. That's why everyone was so worried about your behavior, Goku." Whis giggled.

"You really are an idiot, Kakarot!" Vegeta scoffed.

"Now I hope your tiny mortal minds can understand the severity of the situation." Beerus said slurping up more noodles.

"I don't think he would, cause then he wouldn't get to have the tournament he talked about. Thinking about it gets me hella excited. Just think there could be all sorts of people to fight, the possibilities are endless!" Goku said. He always jumps at the opportunity to fight, especially when it's against people who are stronger than him.

"You're too naive and it's making me lose my appetite. At least when Mae was called forward she was respectful." Beerus whined.

Mae blushed slightly, "I just didn't want to offend anyone. Also it was a bit nerve racking to be called forward like that."

"Well I hope your foolish father can take a page from your book." Beerus said. They continued to eat their ramen in silence, trying to enjoy the rest of their meal.

As soon as they finished, Whis' staff started flashing. "Hello, Bulma, I see you are making use of the communicator I gave you. Are you calling to invite us to another delicious feast?"

"No I need to speak with Vegeta!" Bulma said urgently.

"Hey! We didn't give you that so you could call wanting to chit chat with your husband!" Beerus said shouting at Bulma.

"I'm not calling to chit chat this is important now put him on!" Bulma yelled back at Beerus.

"Ugh fine," Beerus waved his hand and Whis passed the staff to Vegeta.

"What is it?" Vegeta asked impatiently.

"It's Trunks, he's come back and he's in bad shape! Look for yourself!" Bulma said turning the communicator so they could see.

"He came back?!" Vegeta said looking at the saiyan, he was unconscious, he must have been in a really bad fight. "Kakarot do you have any senzu beans?"

"No I'm all out," Goku said, "I've been out for awhile."

"Well go and get some!" Vegeta barked.

"I can't, we are too far away from earth. I only was able to get Mae and I here because you were at super saiyan blue." Goku stammered.

"Let's just get to earth then dad can go get more senzu beans," Mae said. She hadn't seen this Trunks since she was a kid. She knew something bad must've happened if he came back from the future.

"Bulma tell the younger Trunks to go out and build as much power as he can." Vegeta told his wife who relayed the message to their son.

"For this to work you all have to hold on to me," Goku said as he searched for Trunks' energy. The four of them quickly grabbed on to Goku and he teleported them back to earth.

"Dad go get the senzu beans quickly!" Mae said as she and Vegeta ran to where the older Trunks was.

"Right!" Goku said as he teleported away. Within a minute he was back with the beans. He handed them to Bulma who fed one to Trunks.

"Here sweetie it's a senzu bean," Bulma said putting the bean in his mouth.

Trunks chewed the bean and then slowly woke up. He looked up and saw Bulma, Goku, Vegeta, and Mae standing around him.

"Trunks, are you okay? You look pretty rough," Goku said concerned.

He stared at Goku and remembered everything that just happened in the future. "You bastard!" He lunged at Goku who quickly grabbed Trunks' arm. "You'll pay for what you did!"

"Trunks what are you doing!" Mae yelled. Everyone was in complete shock by how he was acting.

"What's the matter! It's me!" Goku said confused.

Bulma smacked Trunks, making him realize that Goku was the same one he met in the past. "Wait you're alive! I thought Cell killed you?"

"Oh yea a lot has happened since then." Goku laughed.

"What is going on Trunks you must have gone through something horrible." Bulma said sadly.

"Mom, I made it. Everything this past year wasn't for nothing." Trunks dropped to his knees in relief.

"Oh dear. It seems like they have been messing with time," Whis said to Beerus who groaned looking from the younger Trunks to the older Trunks.

Trunks got up and faced Vegeta, "hello father."

"You still are carrying that sword I see." Vegeta scowled.

"Yea I find it comforting," Trunks laughed nervously.

"Okay what the hell is going on here!" The younger Trunks snapped.

"Trunks, this is also Trunks only he's from the future." Bulma explained the whole time travel thing. "This Trunks is from an alternate time line that was created when he came back the first time."

"So you are the me from the future?" Present Trunks said.

"I sure am." Future Trunks smiled down at his smaller self.

"You do know that it is wrong for any mortal or deity to mess with time." Beerus glared at Future Trunks. "You're lucky that I'm not in a destructive mood today and I'm willing to let this slide for a tasty snack."

Bulma then gave the god and his attendant some fish sausages as Trunks explained everything that led him there to their timeline. He told them about Goku Black and how he showed up one day and proceeded to lay waste to the earth claiming that mankind needed to be destroyed. Trunks also mentioned that this wasn't the first planet Black had destroyed, nor would it be his last. Bulma hopped in the time machine and looked around trying to find something that could help them out. Trunks continued saying that the future Bulma had been working for an entire year trying to send him back however, just before he was able to leave, Black killed her.

"So you decided to run away to the past," Vegeta said angrily. "You have saiyan blood running in you and you decided to tuck your tail and run!"

"Vegeta he didn't run away he came for help!" Bulma interjected, jumping out of the time machine. "With this notebook I can fix the machine and send you back. That's why the future me sent you back Trunks."

"That's what she meant when she said I needed to trust her. She meant you mom!" Trunks said his voice choked up slightly. He hadn't even had time to process his mother's death especially since here she was standing in front of him.

"Heh so she wants me to go and defeat Kakarot," Vegeta smiled at the opportunity.

"Hey I'm going too!" Goku said wanting to fight as well.

"If you two are going then I am too! Seems like you need all the help you can get!" Mae said stepping forward. "Trunks, it's been awhile."

Trunks looked at the female saiyan, last time he saw her she had been a child around eleven. "Wow Mae you've really grown!"

Before she could reply Goku interrupted, "hey trunks fight with me so you can see how I measure up to this Goku Black!"

"Yeah that sounds good to me!" Trunks flew up into the sky and Goku followed him. Their battle was faster than Mae expected. They started off at super saiyan two and although Trunks was strong Goku was stronger.

"You've got this future me!" The present trunks yelled to himself. Both Vegeta and Mae smiled at the young saiyan.

Goku jumped up to super saiyan three and Trunks attacked him with his sword which Goku was able to stop with just his fingers. Then in two strikes the match was over and Goku knocked Trunks to the ground.

"Trunks are you okay!" Goku said holding his hand out.

"Yea I'm fine. I think that Black might be stronger than you even in that form," Trunks said looking dismayed.

Before Goku could respond the sky darkened and a rift opened. Then a man who looked exactly like Goku stepped through. "There you are Trunks. I've found you!"

"Goku Black!" Trunks said with fear and anger in his voice.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.9K 199 23
The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguished them- Is thrown back into reality an...
42.4K 1.7K 41
[Book One of Tales of The Dragon's Pearl] -Love is the strongest force in the world. It is the greatness of a road leading towards the unknown- Livi...
232 0 7
Basically what I want and what I would do for when Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, and Broly face Black Freeza. The story will use names from the Viz M...
406K 9.4K 66
In Age 737, Planet Vegeta. Y/N was a low class saiyan warrior with a power level higher than average. He was sent of to Earth with his brother Kakaro...