Damien

By lailatp

"Say it." he whispered in a threatening voice. "No!" I answered back. "Elle.." he warned. "please.." I begged... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

6

74.9K 1.4K 791
By lailatp

"Elle, baby, wakeup." A smooth and loving voice cooed near my ears.

"Mmm" I mumbled back in my sleep.

"Come on, Elle." A hand was now shaking my sleeping form.

I turned my head towards the voice, opened my sleepy eyes and looked up, it was mama, "wakeup sweety, you need to freshen up." She said smiling.

"No mama. Let me sleep."

"Sweety, you need to eat something. You have been neglecting food for the past few days and I am worried about your health."

"I am doing fine mama."

"Elle, you better wakeup or else I am calling your papa here." Mama said her voice suddenly stern.

I was instantly awake. Papa might be expecting me on the breakfast table and he doesn't like if we all don't show up at his orders.

"Breakfast is at nine, sweety." Mum raised from the bed and then patted my head before leaving the room.

I freshened up, had a bath and put on a comfy shorts along with a tank top and headed out to the dining area.

Upon entering I saw that all my family where in there. We all had a hearty breakfast while we chatted along and we all just ignored the recent matter with Damien King.

As I was sitting in the garden trying to relax myself after my father left to his study and brothers left for work, I heard my phone ringing in my pocket. Looking at the ID it was a private number, answering the call I greeted softly, "Hy!"

"Darling." The strong and husky voice of a man replied back.

Damien!

Oh bwoy! It's been a few days since our meeting and I haven't heard from him since then, until now.

"What is it?" I asked softly but my voice hostile and unwelcome.

"I figured our last meeting wasn't what I wanted it to be like. So, I would like to take you on another date with me." Damien stated, his voice cool.

To hell if he thinks I would want to meet him again.

"No." I replied back firmly.

"My assistant will drop your outfit at your house within half an hour and I will pick you at seven thirty in the evening." He replied as If he didn't hear my clear rejection.

I was annoyed beyond belief.

"Hyy I said I don't-" the phone went dead.

Stupid. Arrogant. Handsome. Idiot.

Wait, did I say handsome? Ugghhh..

I am not going to this stupid date with Damien I decided, as I went to the library. I just wanted to read and relax my mind from all the stress.

An hour must have passed by reading in the library, as Mary approached me.

"Madam, there's a parcel for you."

I looked up and seeing the huge fancy cover from a well recognised designer company I knew from who it was.

Mary placed it on the small table in front of me and left.

I stared at the parcel for a long while and decided no harm can come from having peek at what he sent.

Sighing I stretched and took the cover and inside I found a big box. Opening it I took out a beautiful nude material that felt so soft in my hands. I pulled it out and gasped softly at how beautiful the dress looked. There was a pair of nice nude heels and a beautiful choker along with the dress.

So engrossed in checking out the dress I didn't hear Papa approaching me in the library.

"Damien send it, yeah?" Papa's gruff voice enquired.

I was a bit startled but recovered soon and mumbled a yes.

Papa picked up the note and read it aloud; it was a note written by his assistant asking me to wear the dress for the date night with Damien as requested (or rather, ordered) by him.

Papa looks at me and asked, "Going or not?"

"No."

"Elle, don't play with that man." Warned papa.

"I am not playing. I have already told him a no today when he called." I huffed and ran out of the library. I din't want anyone trying to change my mind.

I could hear papa calling for me but I didn't stop. I went to my bedroom and locked it up and fell on my fluffy bed.

There was a ping from my phone.

It was a message.

"Hope you liked the dress. 7:30 sharp. Don't make it hard for yourself. - DK"

I wanted to hurl the phone out of the window.

I curled on the bed and rolled around until it was 5 in the evening.

There was a knock on the door. It was mum with two mugs of what I think is tea. She comes and sits next to me and stretched one mug at me. I took it from her and had a sip.

"Sweety.. I know its difficult. But you-"

"No." I knew were this was going. "Mama I am scared. Why is no one understanding. He almost shot Luke last time and I can't stand him anymore." I said exasperated.

"And that's exactly why you will go." Mum said her voice firm. I gaped at her.
"If that's what Damien did for you not eating the food, imagine what he will do next if you disobey his commands."

I knew she was right. I shut my eyes tight for a few seconds before sighing and nodding at mum.

Mum smiled and called for Mary who entered with the parcel Damien had sent.

"Come on now my brave child. Show how beautiful the Knight women are to the Kings clan." Mum joked.

I knew she was trying to lighten the mood. So I forced a smile on my face and headed to the washroom.

I freshened up and did a light makeup before putting on the dress. Slipping into the heels I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress was looking beautiful on me, somehow my hair and everything looks perfect for the outfit. Grabbing my bag and purse I went downstairs.

A man dressed in a white uniform was standing in front of the door as Rick, our head of security was chatting with him. As soon as they heard the noise of my heels clicking on the floor, both the men looked up at me. I smiled at Rick as he gave me a small smile back and the man next to him bowed as I came near.

"Madam." He said respectfully.

I looked at Rick in puzzlement.

"This is Mr.Kings driver. He will take you to the place where Mr.King wants you Miss Elle" Rick said.

"This was sent to you by Mr.King Madam," saying this the driver whose name I didn't know yet produced a bouquet.

My eyes widened in surprise. Who would have thought the man who was known for his cold heart would do something warm and then again this must be what Damien does with all his great previous flings. You are no special, Elle, I told myself.

"Thankyou." I smiled at the driver and took it in my hands and started to admire how beautiful the flowers and it's colors were.

"Get moving then," Rick said breaking my trance "I am expecting Miss Elle safe back at the Knight mansion before midnight, Ben." Rick told the driver sternly.

"All as Mr.King wishes." Replied Ben.

As we drove to wherever Damien wanted me I was getting nervous again.
I didn't know what to expect with him.

Ben opened the door for me as we reached the destination. Stepping out I looked around. It was a well known and a luxurious hotel here in America. I was puzzled, is this where the date is?

Two fingers grazed my bare upper arm, and a tingling sensation shot through my entire body as I whipped around to meet the dark and mysterious eyes of Damien.

He was looking so handsome, simply breathtaking with his hair set and dark blue suite immaculately perfect and on point. As I recovered from my stupid staring, suddenly scared that he might have noticed me staring, I cast my eyes down.

Damien didn't move, looking up I could feel his hard stare on me as I felt a sudden shyness engulfing me at his stare. My cheeks began to burn and I looked away from him.

"Elle.." he breathed.

I didn't know what say. I didn't turn around to face him either.

Damien slowly connected his fingers with mine, as I turned around to look at my hands which he now held. He slowly bought my hand to his lips and slightly grazed it with his lips and I jolted as I felt the softness of it and I blushed hard. His eyes crinkled at my red face.

"Let's go." Damien said.

I nodded as he led me into the entrance as he held my hands.

I could see many people dressed immaculately and entering the hotel as well. And I scrunched my face in confusion. Is there any party going on here?!

"It's a charity event hosted by Mr.Rossi, you might be familiar with the name?" Damien asked, confirming my doubt.

"Yes, but why are we here?" I asked suddenly scared. What is he doing? Our engagement news isn't out yet.

"Taking my fiance as my date for the event ofcourse."

"Damien! No, I can't. The engagement news isn't out yet."

"Well, our appearance tonight will surely create some stirring then."

"What are you trying to do?" I asked him bewildered.

He ignored my question and said, "Act as if you are in love with me beautiful. We don't want to raise any suspicions now, do we?" And he moved his hands to my waist.

I looked up at him not knowing what to do. I thought this date was like an apology for what he did last time. What was I thinking? Damien and apology in one sentence? He just took me here to prove to others and the media that we are in love and not some forced arranged marriage like it truly is.

Damien has very succesful business ventures around America, which he efficiently uses as a mask to cover his dirty deeds. He didn't want to attract attention to his dark world. The great billionare cant risk it. So he decided to make me his pawn in his twisted game.

Damien was talking to an old couple as I was engrossed in my thoughts.

"-will be glad to work with you again" Damien was saying to the man.

The lady looked at me and smiled as she asked Damien, "and who might be this beautiful angel?"

Damien looked at me his eyes sparkling almost as if he is proud and brought me closer, as he replied to her, "Darling, meet Mr. and Mrs. Rossi, and this is my girlfriend."

Mrs. Rossi gasped as Mr. Rossi looked at us in shock.

"Damien, my son! I never knew you were in a relationship with John's daughter." Mr.Rossi said as he patted me on my shoulders, "how are you, Elle." He asked smiling warmly at me. "Good" I replied back timidly.

"We didn't want the spotlight on us. Right, sweetheart?" Damien said and grazed his lips on my hair bringing me even more closer to his body.

The heat radiating from his body and his discreet touches were making my brain go haywire as my full body erupted in tingles but I was still angry about what he is doing by bringing me here. I just smiled weekly at them.

"Always a shy and beautiful girl she was, Rose." Mr.Rossi said to his wife who was observing me and continued,"And I see that she is still the same."

"Come here, darling!" Rose said as she hugged me and told me to enjoy the night with my 'boyfriend'.

We moved inside as Damien took me to a table and helped me sit down. He then went and got some drinks for us and then just remained silent except for the little glances he shot me every now and then. I could see so many well known men of mafia and business world approach Damien and he was chatting with them lightly as his face remained cold and hostile.

"Darling, I have got to meet someone. I will be back quick, be right here, clear?" His stern voice questioned as his eyes bored into mine. I nodded.

It has been 10 minutes since Damien left. I was sipping my wine as I felt so many curious looks directed at me. This didn't happen when Damien was here, but now that he left I think they are no more scared to openly stare.

I was trying to ignore everyone as a handsome man dressed in an expensive suite made his way to where I was seated.

"Hello!" The man greeted cheerfully.

I looked up nervously at him before replying, "Hi."

"Damien's girl friend, huh?" He asked, although his face looked cheerful, I could see the curiosity burning in his eyes.

And I didn't know what to reply. I knew of all the tricks these cunning men would use to leak information about others. So I chose to be silent and simply smiled.

"You are Mr.Knight's daughter, aren't you? You are a true beauty. The rumours about your beauty were indeed true." His eyes looked at me admiringly now.

People always praised me about my looks. But I never believed in what was outside a person, it was always about the beauty of heart and soul to me.

And with my highly protective father and brothers only ten percent of the mafia world must have seen me.

So, I just nodded in reply with a small smile.

"Oh! Did I introduce myself?" The unknown man said and then laughed, "I am Nicholas Rossi. My parents are hosting this event."

His introduction eased my tension, if he is Mr.Rossi's son then no harm can come from him, so I smiled back at his easy laugh, why can't Damien smile freely like that?

There was music playing in the background as couples were dancing on the dance floor. Nicholas looked at them and then turned his eyes back at me and asked, "may I have this dance?"

I knew I shouldn't say a yes and trust me, I wasn't the one to go against or rebel against people, I was mostly very shy and timid. But, I was very angry with Damien for bringing me here without my consent. I also knew Damien was a very territorial man. I have never really seen Damien angry and maybe what I am about to do will just lead to that, but ignoring my strong gut feeling to say a no, I nodded at Nicholas, as I placed my hand in his outstretched one.

That night was a bigger disaster than the last time with Damien.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Update !

Thankyou for all the love and support you guys are showering me with 😍

Do vote, follow and leave your comments.

Much love and god bless!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 70.9K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
1.6M 45.2K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
134K 4.7K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...
1M 25.6K 31
Cover credit : meha-k "You are married to me now, Violet Stone. Me, The Damian Salvatore. Don't you dare to defy me. I have every right to do each an...