Warriors: The Last Apprentice

By bushytailedfox

Flickerpaw is a young apprentice of BirchClan, and with her two best friends at her side, she feels like she... More

Prologue
Chapter 1

Allegiances

11 0 0
By bushytailedfox

BirchClan

Leader: Foxstar (Dark ginger tom with a black tail tip and paws, blue eyes) (Mate: Robinflight)
Deputy: Robinflight (Calico tabby she-cat with beautiful green eyes) (Mate: Foxstar) (Apprentice: Flickerpaw)
Medicine Cat: Sheepfur (Muscular white tom with a missing eye and one blue eye.) (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Med Cat Apprentice: Sunpaw (Small blonde tom with amber eyes and a long tail) (Mentor: Sheepfur)

Warriors:
Ratwhisker (Grey tom with matted fur and amber eyes, a bent whisker) (Mate: Petalscatter)
Eelslide (Black tom with amber eyes)
Flutterheart (Grey, soft-furred she-cat with green eyes)
Petalscatter (Light grey she-cat with dark grey spots on her fur, green eyes) (Mate: Ratwhisker)
Pepper (Black and white tuxedo she-cat with bright yellow eyes)
Runningstorm (Grey tom with a white tail tip and blue eyes) (Mate: Starlingfur) (Apprentice: Eaglepaw)
Mudsplash (Brown skinny she-cat with green eyes and dark brown paws) (Apprentice: Greypaw)
Gingerleaf (Ginger she-cat with one green eye and one blue eye)

Apprentices:
Flickerpaw (Ginger and white turkish van she-cat with one blue eye and one green eye) (Mentor: Robinflight)
Eaglepaw (White tom with a black muzzle and feet, green eyes) (Mentor: Runningstorm)
Greypaw (Grey she-cat with light grey freckles and amber eyes) (Mentor: Mudsplash)

Kits:
Nettlekit (Light grey kit with green eyes and a long tail) (Daughter of Flutterheart, unknown father)
Halfkit (Half black and white chimera she-cat kit with one amber eye and one blue eye) (Daughter of Starlingfur and Runningstorm)
Thunderkit (Light grey she-cat kitten with a dark grey muzzle and paws and white freckles, blue eyes)
Whitekit (White tom kitten with one brown paw and blue eyes) (Son of  Starlingfur and Runningstorm)
Amberkit (Calico tabby she-cat kit with amber eyes) (Was found outside camp, daughter of Foxstar and Robinflight)

Queens:
Starlingfur (Black and white she-cat with amber eyes)
Rosemuzzle (White she-cat with green eyes and a reddish-tan muzzle) (Expecting kits with a rogue)

Elders:
Jaggedtooth (Dusty brown tom with green eyes)
Shrewpelt (Grey she-cat with amber eyes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...