Sonic Forces ((Rookie x Sonic...

By Windex_Wheezer

Your world has been conquered by a masked stranger and it's up to you to stop the enemy. we believe in you... More

Reinforcement
Revenge?
Love at First Sight?
The battle
The End

Sonic Forces ((Rookie x Sonic gang))

129 1 0
By Windex_Wheezer

((Rookie-aka You))

Rookie pov
I heard screaming and panicking outside my door, I got up from reading my book and looked out my window and saw people running in panic and saw an enemy.. but it looks like he isn't part of a civilization or part of the sonic gang. I thought to myself and I grabbed my gear and ran out but they saw me and talked to me for a while but I ran off. I have to tell/join sonics gang.

Sonics pov
I ran as fast as I could to get to the lab from green hill until I received a call from Tails informing me there's danger ahead so I dashed to the city. I met up with Tails and investigated the city seeing the new enemy. I have no idea what he looks like to me. Kinda like a fox... eh. Idk; "Hey eggman what brings you to the city?" I casually said but he introduced me to 4 guys; Chaos, Zavok, Metal, and Shadow. That's when I saw him.. I dashed to hit him but he quickly dodged. I was confused until they all ganged up on me. I was wondering if Tails scan this weirdo but the information was messed up. I tried to focus on fighting but I had lots on my mind. Until I've been defeated. Before i heard anything, all I heard was Tails yelling my name, then I blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.2K 22
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...
155K 3.8K 54
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
16.4K 704 29
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...
34.3K 861 38
Another union bullied crossover