cheater ; jeon jungkook

By svnflwrc

cheater. ༄jeon jungkook imagine ⍤ disclaimer ⍤ ; » this story may contain disturbing language, content, or sc... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
author's note :))
10
11
12
13
14
15
Author's Note

07

5.9K 102 2
By svnflwrc

-
Y/N POV:
"Y/N! LETS GO NOW!" His yelling pierced into my ears, making me cover them.
"COMING!" I yell while groaning. I immediately got up from my bed and got ready. I packed my stuff and went out the door.
"What took you so long?" He asked with a flustered look.
"Uh.. maybe because I JUST WOKE UP!" I yelled. He slightly backed up a bit and nodded quietly.
-
Time Skip:
We drove to the hospital for an appointment because of the accident that happened to me. My brother said that I had a serious car crash while driving to work. I lost my memory as a result. Ever since that day, I had pain in my head and I had horrific flashbacks, but I couldn't quite see them. That's why we're going to the hospital. All I can remember now was a guy calling my name after I blacked out. I'm not sure if it was my brother though.
-
Time Skip:
After a while, the doctor had fully checked me. My brother and I were waiting for the results. I was sitting down on the chair waiting patiently, when I started thinking about what had happened to me during the past 2 years.
-
Flashback:
A man came into my room and started talking, when suddenly I blacked out. The next thing I knew was waking up to my brother.
         "Hey.. Y/N.. you're safe now.. I'm your brother." He said softly. I looked at him confused and scared at first, but I trusted him anyway..
-
Y/N POV:
        And ever since that day.. he has been there for me through thin and thick.. oh yeah and his name? It's...
-
[To Be Continued]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.9K 18
All I can say is 『 I am fine 』 But hurting deeply cause 『you cheate...
156K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
2.6K 87 13
punz and dream are and have always been very inlove with sapnap - the only issue is sapnap was with karl.. so the devised a plan and made Tenderness...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC